The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 152 153 154 155 156 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
strongirl
post Oct 2 2008, 04:58 PM
Post #3061

Hardcore BUSTie

Let me just say how intelligent and interesting I find all of you! All these posts are so insightful.

Crinoline, your positive experiences sound similar to mine. (funny that I'm petite and of Chinese descent - you're not seeing my son, are you!?) I am not sure about the mom-size correlation, since my ex- loved my small tits and his brothers hooked up with very flat-chested supermodel types, but their mom had huge breasts. I always wondered if it was the opposite effect with that family. But maybe both upbringings could create an appreciation for small breasts - just as some people love the familiar and some want whatever's different.

As far as women lovers go, I've had a few and if anything they were slightly less interested in my breasts than men (maybe that was me in the other post) but not negative at all, just more into other stuff like kissing and oral sex.

I don't wish to be a voice for sluttiness or cheating but for those of you who have not experienced lovers who groove on your tits, maybe you should try to rack up (no pun intended) more experiences with more lovers! Believe me, they are out there and there is no shortage! And I'm too busy to take care of them all myself! wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Oct 2 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #3062

Hardcore BUSTie

On what strongirl was talking about about a guy's "expectations". I think there is some truth to the theory that a guy you attract with padded or fake breasts, may be expecting larger breasts. I think that if a guy is attracted to you as you are, he is much more likely to not only be accepting of small breasts, but to celebrate them.

I have a tendency to over-analyze people (which is why I'm a psych major), but I think that a guy's attitudes toward breasts may be shaped in part by his expectations of what is "feminine".
For example - My boy has always loved my small breasts and petite size. His mother is a gorgeous woman of Chinese heritage who has smaller breasts than I do, so his subconscious definition of what is "feminine" may have been shaped by that.
I'm not saying that this can be stretched to every guy, but it's an idea.

And I've never had a guy who was less than appreciative of my (32A) breasts. But then again, I wouldn't give the type of guy who is boob-obsessed the time of day.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 2 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #3063

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(ailurophile @ Oct 2 2008, 03:12 PM) *
I wish I could say the same as well. I, too, think all my male lovers have accepted and my new bf just accepts "the package that is my body in spite of my (little) breasts". As far as female lovers... I always wondered what that would be like, if a woman would appreciate them differently. I was never lucky enough to have that experience.

This came up once before here. Someone else did not have the same experience as I--that is, women were harsher with her than men and didn't accept her small breasts like men did. (I forget who it was, though.) I guess there are really no generalizations.

As for never having that experience... wink.gif ...never say never!

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 2 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #3064

BUSTie

Karategirrl: "I wish I could say the same. I honestly think all my male lovers have accepted the "package" that is my body *in spite of* my breasts. Female lovers, however were the only ones to go nuts over them which, I have to say, was AWESOME."
I wish I could say the same as well. I, too, think all my male lovers have accepted and my new bf just accepts "the package that is my body in spite of my (little) breasts". As far as female lovers... I always wondered what that would be like, if a woman would appreciate them differently. I was never lucky enough to have that experience.

Vendetta: Okay, good. It sounded like you did. Well, that's good that he can see and touch you now. Do you feel better now? I hear ya about the weight. I lost some weight and everything was fine but then I lost five more pounds and that did it. They just felt looser, I looked in the mirror and thought "What the fuck??" If I try to gain it back, and I could without a problem, it would go to my belly and butt first. I figure it's not that much of a difference. It looks no different in my bra anyway. I'm trying to impress this new bf. I don't want to get fat again. I did mention to him once about wondering whether I'd be happier with a small belly with small boobs or big belly with bigger boobs. He said he 'd rather have the small belly. Not that I was asking him but it was the right answer. tongue.gif

Strongirl and Vendetta: Both good points....about knowing what they're getting and yet camouflaging like with wearing makeup. I sometimes wonder if my bf feels "misinformed". But it's not like I wear that much padding. I think the bras make me look more femine. Otherwise I would like like a boy with two points. I have been thinking, however, about getting bras with less padding. I've been trying to get to the mall. Now that I've been talking to you girls, I do feel like I'm living a lie.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 2 2008, 08:27 AM
Post #3065

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Oct 2 2008, 12:51 AM) *
Karategrrl, I forget if you are a padded bra wearer or not, but I've wondered before why I've had such positive experiences with my small tits while some of you have had lukewarm or negative reactions from men and I wonder if it's because I don't "false advertise". If you look like you have bigger breasts due to padding, then when he gets you in bed and they disappear, that would be weird at a minimum and potentially very disappointing to a hardcore "breast man". Since they know what they're getting beforehand with me, maybe I only end up in bed with the ones that like 'em small to begin with. I dunno...just a thought.

Hey strongirl, that's a good point. Well, I dont' wear bras that are "padded," though a little contoured--like those T-shirt bras. I don't like the feel or "dishonesty," if you will, of actual padding, though I like a little contour to shape a bit and mostly to hide my Nipple Erections From Hell in the office setting. wink.gif

I've always made it a point to wear no bra or one of my "no contour" bras at least once with a potential lover BEFORE we had sex so the person would not be shocked (and I would not be hurt).

I think the world needs more lovers of small breasts!!!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 2 2008, 07:13 AM
Post #3066

Hardcore BUSTie

I never though about the problem about padding and men before, and had just started doing it since I read about it on the internet, well, since I started worring about my size. I do think about it a lot on these days and realized that I didn't think about it consciously before. I wanted to feel bigger breasts so the padding was a simple solution, no problem. No man has ever said anything about it in my whole life and if someone felt disappointed, at least hasn't shown it and I believe that if a man does something like that, then he would be the kind of man I wouldn't want to be with. I believe it should work for everyone but I'm just voicing my opinion. Men should be in bed with us for the whole package, body and brains, and that should include our AA's or A cup breasts even if they're padded right? Even though my boyfriend prefered or prefers bigger breasts, even with the padding he knew I was pretty small before getting in bed with me and here we are 2 years later. It should be the same thing with make up or something else we do to camouflage or enhance something yet I know it's a bit more complicated, but if a man really cares about you it'll never be a problem.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 1 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #3067

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategrrl, I forget if you are a padded bra wearer or not, but I've wondered before why I've had such positive experiences with my small tits while some of you have had lukewarm or negative reactions from men and I wonder if it's because I don't "false advertise". If you look like you have bigger breasts due to padding, then when he gets you in bed and they disappear, that would be weird at a minimum and potentially very disappointing to a hardcore "breast man". Since they know what they're getting beforehand with me, maybe I only end up in bed with the ones that like 'em small to begin with. I dunno...just a thought.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 1 2008, 03:45 PM
Post #3068

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ailurophile, no, me and the bf didn't break up. In fact, I now allow him to see me and touch me in that department, again, and sex has gotten a little better. I'm feeling better with myself, in terms that I don't think about it that much anymore, but I still want implants and I want them for myself.

I'm not "punk as fuck" anymore, I was in high school. I miss those ol' days eheh It's kinda hard for me to go braless cause it looks like I have two nipples in certain tops, due to my nipple rings. It's odd. But I still love them, they kinda remind me of myself in those days.

What I wouldn't do to have A cups... I put on some weight so my clothes look really tight on me now. I look disproportional with nothing on top, so the other day I put on my mostly padded bra and a couple of "chicken fillets" to fill out a pretty top and I felt so good with all those tight curves. I would't try to lose this new weight if those chicken fillets were real.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 1 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #3069

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Oct 1 2008, 04:52 PM) *
I honestly love them and all the lovers I've had have been quite taken with them.

I wish I could say the same. I honestly think all my male lovers have accepted the "package" that is my body *in spite of* my breasts. Female lovers, however were the only ones to go nuts over them which, I have to say, was AWESOME.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 1 2008, 11:52 AM
Post #3070

Hardcore BUSTie

I see Eleven, I love that you asked that question. It's very insightful! I have given this some thought in the past and while the answer has varied some from time to time, I have to say I wouldn't change my titties. I honestly love them and all the lovers I've had have been quite taken with them. That's one reason I've never gone for implants - I think there's a very good chance I'd wish I had my original pert little tits back. No, I would keep my 34A's. But thanks for asking. smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 1 2008, 08:20 AM
Post #3071

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(ailurophile @ Oct 1 2008, 12:09 AM) *
Unfortunately that was management. He is our general manager for a small 30 person company.

Good grief, ailurophile. What a jackass. I'm so sorry you have to work for someone like that! I'm worked in small companies myself, and it truly sux when someone in charge--who you must answer to--is of the shallow variety. I hope he's not that bad normally.

I see eleven, given the choice of what I have now or breasts that could get out of control, I'd stay with what I've got. What I ideally want is very specific (perky, puffy-nippled small or average B cup), so my chances of getting just that would be slim in that scenario. I personally wouldn't chance it. Interesting thought, though.

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Sep 30 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #3072

BUSTie

Karategrrl: "Can you say something to management? that is definetely NOT office appropriate language." Unfortunately that was management. He is our general manager for a small 30 person company. And I am so happy for you. What you said to those guys must have opened their (or management's) eyes. I commend you again for speaking up. Those jerks probably do hate you but I bet there are many customers (men and woman alike) that are relieved that those pics are no longer there.

Strongirl: "That comment from your coworker was simply inappropriate, in any office setting. Your sensitivity is not the issue." Thanx for making that point. I really was completely unaware of that until you said it. It kind of hit me like, "....Oh yeah...." Like karategrrl said, "you definetely weren't being "sensitive" about it at all. Sounds like you were being rather impartial, in fact--yeah, small ones work just as well--that's a fact." Funny though, it was someone with big boobs that suggested my sensitivity. I am upset though that a girl (as well as my friend) made that comment. I'm not sure what's worse: the original inappropriate comment or the sensitvity comment.

Vendetta: It sounds like you and your bf broke up. Is that true? Is he the only reason you wanted implants? I mean I know you still think about it, as alot of us do. But it seams that only b/c your relationship is over, you don't care so much about implants anymore. What about when you find someone new? Will you feel the need for implants? Think about you. Try to get comfortable with yourself, as I am trying. Practice what I preach, right? I am trying (and this is HARD) to get comfortable with my "booblets" and I think you should too. I have a fairly new guy who I wish I could please with boobs but I try to compensate in other areas. (...yes, I feel the need to in this boob-loving society.) You want someone to love you, don't you? ...Not your breasts. Will someone love you less b/c your breasts are little? I know, toots! I'm still fighting myself on this. Also, I wear my little sexy tops even when I'm home alone now, not just with bf. This appreciating my breasts project is alot of hard work, I tell ya. By the way, you're a girl after my own heart. I'm not "punk as fuck", as you say but I was a punk in high school. I still listen to Sex Pistols, Misfits, DK, and all the old school punkers pretty much every day. It's what keeps me going while I work.

I see eleven: Hmmm.....I really need to think about that. I'd say yes I would, but I don't want huge ones either. And I don't want guys noticing me for my breasts. If I could love my breasts and be sexy and hot as is, like some of you girls, I wouldn't care. I would be happy looking like these models on the couturecandy.com website that crinoline suggested. I would be thrilled to like the models on this is hot or this looks so comfy but chic. (Not sure if the links will work. I don't really know what I'm doing. Sorry.)

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 30 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #3073

Hardcore BUSTie

Likewise pretty much anything in my life, I'd jump at the chance and if I realised I'd made a mistake, I'd think that at least I took a step to know it.

The problem lyes when there is apparently no other way and you just have to deal with it.

+Quote Post
i see eleven
post Sep 30 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #3074

BUSTie

so i've been thinking...what if there was a way, a natural way, a God given, free, safe way to achieve a larger size. but the thing is or catch would be that there would be no guarantee that you could return to your present size, the size that your "used to." the other thing is that once you started growing you didn't know, in the end, what size you 'd end up. i guess that's what life has and would do naturally and normally. what if this were possible? to have breast that continued or started to grow even tho those days were thought to be long gone. what if we really just "didn't" grow or never started growing but still could, God willing. would you take it? say like it would take a few months to a year for them to start and stop growing. just like it would have normally taken i guess.
k, my life has a theme..."be careful what you wish for. you just may get it!"
i've been thinking that what if God really did make it possible, and granted my wish to be a b or c cup? how would life be different and would it be what i expected and really wanted? could i handle any attention that i wasn't used to in the past? would the stares and comments be too much for me when that is something i don't have to worry about now? if i had a choice...would i really want them when i just recently came to accept myself? would the grass always be greener?
since i've never experienced larger breasts, and don't really now any better would i want my nearly nearly A's back after the fact?
I'm not saying i've discovered any such thing that could do it, but what if someday i do? will i regret what asked for?
i'm finally used to life with nearly nearly A's. it's not bad for me. i feel safe. would it be something i'd trade?
i'm not sure what i'm saying here but i've had these thoughts lately and if something like that is possible, i want to make sure it's really what i want.
really though, what if it were possible?
what would you do? before you say that you'd jump at the chance...really think. maybe we say that we'd jump at the chance knowing that it's most likely not possible. but what if it were? like i said how would your life change?
anyway, if i discover how to do this, i'll let you know. but the thought has been consuming me lately and i
don't know why.
i hope you kinda get what i've tried to say here. i don't know if i've made sense of not.
anyway just some thoughts... smile.gif

loves to you all, God bless.

--------------------
"she studied the circles she had marked out, and told herself, 'that's life, put up your wards, pace out your circle, fight like hell to keep your head up and your skin intact. and never lie down and give up, never let the bastards win.'" Glenraven 1 (novel)

"Live your life in such a way that when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the Devil shudders and says, "Oh Shit, she's awake!'"

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 29 2008, 06:08 PM
Post #3075

Hardcore BUSTie

ailurophile, you definetely weren't being "sensitive" about it at all. Sounds like you were being rather impartial, in fact--yeah, small ones work just as well--that's a fact.

WELCOME BACK, DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Glad you didn't get washed away from us by a hurricane!

Yep, I echo all you gals--just a B-cup is all I ask! I'd feel like Dolly Parton with a B-cup "rack!"

Hey, they do organ transplants--why not breast tissue transplants? (Yes, I'm joking...feeling rather silly tonight!)

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 29 2008, 05:39 PM
Post #3076

Hardcore BUSTie

No, I just meant people that don't like you with no aparent reason for it. I've always been nice to her but sometimes there she comes wih those harsh comments and Paula goes after her. Besides both of them, I'm friends with everyone.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Sep 29 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #3077

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm baaaaaack!

HI ladies! i have been way out of the loop for the last two months! i had to move and i didn't have steady access to the internet, then travel, then school, then hurricane evacuation. Whew! i am finally back to a regular schedule and i can check back in with some of my favorite people, the busties!

i'm glad to see a lot of the same familiar faces here, as well as positive and enlightening exchanges.

i have to echo something i read a few pages back (took me awhile to catch up), but what i wouldn't do to be just a smidge bigger. just a b-cup, for crying outloud! i feel that usually i am a voice of cold, calculated reason and i try to be uber-positive, but i am feeling like an unattractive sack these days. it is really nice to come in here and soak up all the positivity from you ladies. i don't have anything more to add at the moment, but i just wanted to pop in, say hi, and i promise i will be around a whole lot more!

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Sep 29 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #3078

Hardcore BUSTie

Nellie - those boys sound like rapists in training to me. Scary and depressing. I did lots of "sexual play" as a kid, playing doctor, etc - but it was always egalitarian (I showed my stuff and they showed their cute little penies, etc) and never coercive or violent. And boob size never even came up as a topic.

Vendetta - Previously I've suggested that you aim for a more generous and appreciative attitude toward yourself and your body; maybe you should extend that to other women as well. A harshly critical and competitive outlook rarely promotes good feelings.

Ailurophile - That comment from your coworker was simply inappropriate, in any office setting. Your sensitivity is not the issue.

Karategrrl - hearing that that store took down those pictures is wonderful news! Good for you! Empowering and inspirational! Thank you again for doing that!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 29 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #3079

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Sep 28 2008, 05:41 AM) *
She would have like ten or more little horny rowdy boys after her. I remember one time, I lost sight of them, and by the time I turned the corner to find them, she was on the ground with a pile of little grubby boys on top of her with their grubby hands all over her body. All I could see was her ponytail.

Sometimes, I wish they were just a wee bit bigger. tongue.gif [/font][/color]

neurotic nellie, God(dess), that is horrible!! Uh, did these boys ever get in trouble or anything??? that is absolutely terrible that that was allowed to happen! (Not to mention these boys learning at an early age that that is appropriate behavior!)

"I appreciate my breasts because I don't get accosted by men and/or women. I appreciate breasts of all sizes because they are beautiful and sexy. They really are distracting."

I agree. I love breasts of all types, but since I am trying to find things to like about mine, I will say I appreciate this too. I was watching somethign on www.youtube.com about a girl who got implants so she could do lingerie modelig and she said the biggest thing about the change in her appearance is men commenting like crazy, and thinking it is okay to do so. They even had footage where it happened right on camera as she was walking down the street, wearing a very conservative, high-necked long-sleeved tee-shirt. That would drive me insane.

ailurophile, I'm sorry to hear about what happened at work, but I SO SUPPORT that you said something. Good for you!!! We ALL have to speak up when people say and do offensive things. I think it may be a big part of our conditioning that we often don't even know that such things are offensive. Can you say something to management? that is definetely NOT office appropriate language.

Oh, and speaking of which, remmeber, everyone, that lighting store with the graphic pics that I complained about? Well, on return to such store, I noticed they had taken EVERYTHING down--even the more tasteful pics in someone's cube 9that you could still see from the service area). I must say, I am nothing less than shocked that they actually did it--though I know the poor little teen boys who cannot live without their porn for an entire work shift (poor babies) hate me. Tough tooties. I am really amazed at the effect one person can have! I think if one person speaks up, they are usually verbalizing something 10 other people would say but are too afraid or don't want to rock the boat.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Sep 29 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #3080

Hardcore BUSTie

Vendetta, I'm sorry, maybe it's the language barrier, but when you say, quote, "So, how many Christina's have you had in your lives?" Do you mean, girls that are envious of you? And then moreover, what kind of a question is that in this thread or any other? Sounds like your trying to make yourself feel better about yourself again, going about it the wrong way. I know we're not in the same country, but sometimes you sound like you're from another planet as well. This is not the first time that you've asked or commented on something that made me cringe. Not BUST worthy.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 152 153 154 155 156 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 26, 2014 - 12:56 AM