The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 218 219 220 221 222 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
shendy
post Jan 10 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #4381

Eralc - I had the same problem you do with the acne (really awful red bumps that you want to pop but can't b/c they are so deep in the skin and are extremely painful / they also seem to develop in spots where I did not typically have acne when I was a teenager). Until the estriol kicks may I make the following suggestion to wash it 2x a day and apply maximum strength OTC hydrocortison cream 4 or 5 times a day. I used to put all types of acne products on it and moisturizers and it would be a nightmare but I find that just using the hydrocortison cream and leaving it alone caused it to go away faster and look less terrible during the process. Hope that helps.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 10 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #4382

BUSTie

Are vitex and agnus castus the same thing?
Did you have any success with it?

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 10 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #4383

Hardcore BUSTie

I got it from a health food store and it was'nt expensive at all.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 10 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #4384

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jan 10 2007, 10:58 AM) *

It took about 3 months but I saw results after the first. Oh, and I also used the Vitex/Agnus Castus first. Be careful because you don't want to end up pregnant like I did.That stuff makes you fertile!

Hi Ladies

Can you tell me where did you get the vitex?

I will keep you ladies posted about my progress..

THanks

PG

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 10 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #4385

Hardcore BUSTie

It took about 3 months but I saw results after the first. Oh, and I also used the Vitex/Agnus Castus first. Be careful because you don't want to end up pregnant like I did.That stuff makes you fertile!

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 9 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #4386

BUSTie

I'll probably end up getting the estroil anyway... pianogirl make sure you keep us updated on your situation after you start using it.

Neverending, how long before the BV improved/went away with the estroil?

If I don't get the estroil I'm going to pick up Agnus Castus. I read about it in a book that said it was good for hormonal acne. It's supposed to ballance the hormones so it might take care of the bv too. (i feel weird calling it BV now that i don't think its an infection anymore. But what the hell else should i call it?).

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 9 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #4387

Hardcore BUSTie

Pianogirl: I'll see if I can find the instructions.Did you buy it from a different site? Oh, and yes I had sex while using the Estroil but only after it had been dissolved completely.Give it a couple of hours before attempting to have sex. It's the plant kind of estroil so I thought it would'nt hurt the hubby. If your using the prescribed kind of Estroil then I would'nt advise sex while using it.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 9 2007, 08:48 AM
Post #4388

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jan 8 2007, 09:54 PM) *

pianogirl:I don't do HP. I just used the Estroil suppositories. When you get the package it will tell you exactly what to do.

Eralc Alegna:"It's sad that women are lead to believe that BC is harmless, that everything will "go back to normal" hormonaly after you stop using it. It's all bullshit. I hate conventional medicine and doctors. It's not a public service, it's business for profit and personal gain."
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

"I'm about to lock myself in a closet and cry continously until I can see an endocronologist(sp?). Then get my treatment and lock myself back up until I can emerge a whole fucking woman again"
OH GIRL, YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

Thanks I did receive the Estroil....I didnt see any instructions but I am definatly hoping it helps me too.. sad.gif

I wanted to ask and I hope I am not getting too personal but have you had sex while on Estroil?

Thanks

PG

QUOTE(autumnbreeze @ Jan 9 2007, 09:09 AM) *

I totally agree. She (or He) is so condescending. And if she feels that we are so closed minded and all we do is "whine" then why the hell does she even bother to come in here and ramble? She obviously does not get enough attention at home and the Bust Lounge is her audience sad.gif

LOL good point..

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Jan 9 2007, 07:52 AM
Post #4389

BUSTie

QUOTE(sassy @ Jan 8 2007, 11:36 PM) *

Geez...some very negative energy in here. Chacha, honestly, can you just not post in here anymore? It will be best for everyone.

I totally agree. She (or He) is so condescending. And if she feels that we are so closed minded and all we do is "whine" then why the hell does she even bother to come in here and ramble? She obviously does not get enough attention at home and the Bust Lounge is her audience sad.gif

+Quote Post
D double U
post Jan 9 2007, 01:31 AM
Post #4390

BUSTie

Kitty, That sounds good. I think I'll try that....

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jan 8 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #4391

Hardcore BUSTie

Geez...some very negative energy in here. Chacha, honestly, can you just not post in here anymore? It will be best for everyone.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 8 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #4392

Hardcore BUSTie

pianogirl:I don't do HP. I just used the Estroil suppositories. When you get the package it will tell you exactly what to do.

Eralc Alegna:"It's sad that women are lead to believe that BC is harmless, that everything will "go back to normal" hormonaly after you stop using it. It's all bullshit. I hate conventional medicine and doctors. It's not a public service, it's business for profit and personal gain."
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

"I'm about to lock myself in a closet and cry continously until I can see an endocronologist(sp?). Then get my treatment and lock myself back up until I can emerge a whole fucking woman again"
OH GIRL, YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 8 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #4393

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ Jan 8 2007, 04:05 PM) *

Neverending (and everyone really):

I wish I had never gone on the pill or depo too. That's why i'm afraid to do anything hormonal to solve this. I don't want to inadvertently make it worse.
It's sad that women are lead to believe that BC is harmless, that everything will "go back to normal" hormonaly after you stop using it. It's all bullshit. I hate conventional medicine and doctors. It's not a public service, it's business for profit and personal gain.

The acne seems to get worse a bit after I start my period actually. I guess it takes a while to catch up. The ones I have from before are almost healed and then, BAM! a whole new crop to try to keep from exploding. Not only am I bumpy, red, and tender but now I'm dry and flakey because of continued use of topical shit.

Maybe I'll just go for the estroil. I'm losing it too. In fact I've lost it. Between the BV and lack of self-confidence (not to mention healthy sexual relationship) it causes coupled with the sheer humiliation of the acne PLUS a pre-disposition to depression anyway... I'm about to lock myself in a closet and cry continously until I can see an endocronologist(sp?). Then get my treatment and lock myself back up until I can emerge a whole fucking woman again!

Totally agree with you...mine started after BC pills and this has been a nightmare...sex drive is in the toilet and its frustrating...I ordered the Estroil and plan on using it too it cant be worse than what we are already going through..I am kind of scared to have a baby someday because I fear I will have complications or even I wil sad.gif this sucks..

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 8 2007, 02:48 PM
Post #4394

BUSTie

Neverending (and everyone really):

I wish I had never gone on the pill or depo too. That's why i'm afraid to do anything hormonal to solve this. I don't want to inadvertently make it worse.
It's sad that women are lead to believe that BC is harmless, that everything will "go back to normal" hormonaly after you stop using it. It's all bullshit. I hate conventional medicine and doctors. It's not a public service, it's business for profit and personal gain.

The acne seems to get worse a bit after I start my period actually. I guess it takes a while to catch up. The ones I have from before are almost healed and then, BAM! a whole new crop to try to keep from exploding. Not only am I bumpy, red, and tender but now I'm dry and flakey because of continued use of topical shit.

Maybe I'll just go for the estroil. I'm losing it too. In fact I've lost it. Between the BV and lack of self-confidence (not to mention healthy sexual relationship) it causes coupled with the sheer humiliation of the acne PLUS a pre-disposition to depression anyway... I'm about to lock myself in a closet and cry continously until I can see an endocronologist(sp?). Then get my treatment and lock myself back up until I can emerge a whole fucking woman again!

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 8 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #4395

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jan 8 2007, 03:12 PM) *

Eralc Alegna: I was desperate and crazy! I just jumped on those Estroil suppositories because I did'nt care what happened to me.All I knew was that I would rather die than to have to live with this for the rest of my life.Who wants to be the butt end of a joke all the time, or walk past someone and watch them cover their nose when you walk by? I wish like hell I never touched those fucking birth control pills. They ruined my life! Eventhough I know that this is gone I still feel self consious and I hardly go out like I used to. I have no faith in people and I pushed my family away because I was scared they would Smell me.As for my skin; It took about 3 months for me to get it straight.I still have some blemishes on my forehead but I'm on it. Have you noticed right beofre your period starts those suckers get bigger? It sucks like hell. Anyway, I would'nt suggest you do things like I did unless you are VERY desperate. To be honest my mental state was at risk and I had to do something because I was losing it BIG TIME.Anyway, be careful with anything you do and let me know if you decide to try it because I would love to see how everything goes.

Neverending I'm not sure if you posted elsewhere but do you just insert the Estroil or do you also do the HP I plan on starting the Estroil soon.

Thanks

PG

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 8 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #4396

Hardcore BUSTie

Eralc Alegna: I was desperate and crazy! I just jumped on those Estroil suppositories because I did'nt care what happened to me.All I knew was that I would rather die than to have to live with this for the rest of my life.Who wants to be the butt end of a joke all the time, or walk past someone and watch them cover their nose when you walk by? I wish like hell I never touched those fucking birth control pills. They ruined my life! Eventhough I know that this is gone I still feel self consious and I hardly go out like I used to. I have no faith in people and I pushed my family away because I was scared they would Smell me.As for my skin; It took about 3 months for me to get it straight.I still have some blemishes on my forehead but I'm on it. Have you noticed right beofre your period starts those suckers get bigger? It sucks like hell. Anyway, I would'nt suggest you do things like I did unless you are VERY desperate. To be honest my mental state was at risk and I had to do something because I was losing it BIG TIME.Anyway, be careful with anything you do and let me know if you decide to try it because I would love to see how everything goes.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 8 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #4397

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(chachaheels @ Jan 8 2007, 02:41 PM) *

This is just an outright lie, "pianogirl". It's too bad you want to blame other people for your own failings here, and it really is all still your problem. But now you're lying about me. I've never once promoted my practice here, never asked for a penny from anyone here or anywhere else on the Bust board. All my advice, in ironic contrast to peoples' big complaints about the expense of medical care being costly, has been absolutely free. All of the many posts I've written about how to choose a good practitioner near you, and how to find resources to help you choose the right alternative health care and practitioners for you, have been free of charge. Your claims that I am trying to "suck money" out of you or anyone else here, or that I'm trying to get you to "waste your cash" on my practice are outright lies. I've never promoted myself professionally on this board at any time, and my private practice is completely local, and by referral only. So if you're claiming that I did, you're just libelling me and lying through your teeth.

If you keep doing it, I may just make sure I exercise every legal recourse I can against you. If I don't opt to do this, however, know that karma--and momentum (of the shit you fling)--is a Bitch. I'm confident that you'll reap what you sow, either way.

Whatever...excercise what you wish who cares

+Quote Post
chachaheels
post Jan 8 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #4398

Hardcore BUSTie

I have been to holistic and alternative doctors and I know for sure it is a scam....I think you should stop encouraging us to waste our cash on your practice b/c I know first hand it is a waste of $$$...just like enzara, jamu stick etc.. all know we are desperate and are trying to suck cash out of us...

You really dont know everything..if "facts are facts" then my holistic docs would have cured me instead of charging me $30 for vitamins that I could find in a health food store for $15..I assume your comment to this would be not all holistic doctors are the same....

I think you should keep your criticism to yourself...you are not God..

This is just an outright lie, "pianogirl". It's too bad you want to blame other people for your own failings here, and it really is all still your problem. But now you're lying about me. I've never once promoted my practice here, never asked for a penny from anyone here or anywhere else on the Bust board. All my advice, in ironic contrast to peoples' big complaints about the expense of medical care being costly, has been absolutely free. All of the many posts I've written about how to choose a good practitioner near you, and how to find resources to help you choose the right alternative health care and practitioners for you, have been free of charge. Your claims that I am trying to "suck money" out of you or anyone else here, or that I'm trying to get you to "waste your cash" on my practice are outright lies. I've never promoted myself professionally on this board at any time, and my private practice is completely local, and by referral only. So if you're claiming that I did, you're just libelling me and lying through your teeth.

If you keep doing it, I may just make sure I exercise every legal recourse I can against you. If I don't opt to do this, however, know that karma--and momentum (of the shit you fling)--is a Bitch. I'm confident that you'll reap what you sow, either way.

--------------------
May suitable doses of guaranteed sensual pleasure and slow, long-lasting enjoyment preserve us from the contagion of the multitude who mistake frenzy for efficiency.

+Quote Post
herekittykitty
post Jan 8 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #4399

BUSTie

GOOD MORNING, LADIES! Lots of activity on this board I see!

Jewels - I'm glad the HP is working for you so far!...it's hard to say whether this will last for any of us, but I think that in conjuction with a healthy diet (including no CIGS ladies!), taking vitamins and supplements, exercising regularly and taking care of your vagina the right way (eg: no thongs, no bathes, no douches..) the HP may certainly work for SOME of us. Unfortunatley not all..but some.

It's been probably 13 days or so into my HP wash and I'm doing very well. NO SMELL, NO DISCHARGE or any sort of vaginal irritation or dryness. I've had sex with my BF quite a bit since starting the wash and I always try to wash with HP after intercourse as a precaution and my BV seems to have disappeared!

I'm going to continue for another 4 straight days and then spread it out to twice a week and also after sex. I will wean myself off the HP and see how it goes. wink.gif

I will update you all in about a month!

+Quote Post
D double U
post Jan 8 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #4400

BUSTie

Yeah Cha Cha. We are all suffering women on here and for you to come on here with an attitude like that, did u really think anyone would listen to you? A different approach would trigger a different response. U knew the way u came at us was bs, especially to jewels. That was so immature! U basically wasted your time. I would hate for u to be my doctor.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 218 219 220 221 222 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 10:14 PM