271 Pages V  « < 81 82 83 84 85 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
mfc10
post Apr 22 2008, 05:49 AM
Post #1641

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Apr 21 2008, 10:34 PM) *
FRIENDSHIP, SUPPORT, AND"EXISTENCE-VALIDATION" Is what this board is for, and YES, I am VERY "invested" and I don't care if it took me 10-20yrs to cure another girl, it would be well worth. I AM HERE TO HELP! tongue.gif

Hey, Neverending...I'm here hoping to help, too. Is it safe to come back yet? unsure.gif
Hugs,
Maggie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SpRiNkLeS
post Apr 22 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #1642

BUSTie

So ya'll know I must comment...

Neverending: Your only 25? Awesomeness, you are only a couple years older than me which is like nothing so basically now I’m excited about trying Estroil! If you are so close in age to me, and your BV was also hormonal too, well it’s worth a shot. I just can’t seem to get the right BC combination. I will admit I totally forgot about the Estroil when you first told me about it. I couldn’t afford it that month but budget wise I’ve been doing a lot better lately and you just brought it up again. My memory is a piece of crap, remember. I just blew all my extra cash on some new vitamins but hopefully in a couple weeks I can try out Estroil.

CanCan: I am SO interested in what you are saying regarding celibacy CAUSING vaginal problems. WHAT? I nearly fell off my chair when I read your post! I haven’t had sex in about 4 and a half months , ever since I broke up with my ex and ran to another state to live a new life. I am really firm in my new celibacy stance for MYSELF (I know this isn’t for everyone) but I WOULD be interested in finding out problems that could possibly arise from abstaining. I don’t have problems with dryness at all if that is what you mean by “vaginal dehydration”, I’m glad to know someone else here is like this (damselindistress…HI!! Doesn’t it suck when your BF get’s an ego boost, on an already inflated ego, from thinking he’s doing SUCH an amazing job because you are so wet? Haha! It’s like, “Babe, this isn’t just because of you. You hardly did anything at all, jerk!”) But anyway CanCan I guess I assumed that celibacy at the least makes the vagina a bit tighter until you start up sex again on a regular basis. I had no idea it in fact THINS OUT. Thanks for the heads up, or did I misunderstand? When I get time I am definitely researching this.

Anyone who cites the V book: So I’m totally considering getting the VBook now. Do ya’ll know if it’s possibly at a local bookstore, like Barnes&Nobles? This way I can sit in the play area with my kid and read the book without having to pay for it. Plus B&N has Starbucks there! Yeah, baby!!!

Konphusion! I’m so happy that your BV is getting better! Yay! If I could I would totally eat a bowl of icecream in celebration. Mmmm……..damn this BV diet is gonna be difficult!

The only thing that would make this better would be a rock hard penis.

+Quote Post
SpRiNkLeS
post Apr 22 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #1643

BUSTie

This place is like………whoa! tongue.gif

So I just had to read quite a few pages here as I’ve been busy relocating again. Ugh, I know. It’s not safe so I gotta split. I have to transfer jobs, find a new daycare center for my kid, find the perfect place while still staying on budget and dealing with my BV. So I finally have the time to check in here and DANG girls, total CAT FIGHT up in here! I feel like I just walked into a room of hairpulling, scratching, slapping. It’s like the animal planet, haha. I just recorded a show about lions for my son last week and I had to replay it in slow motion for a few parts (long story, don’t ask) and ya’ll just reminded me of that!!!!

I have to say I totally cracked up this last page. It’s probably a good thing I just came in….I can never NOT get involved in fights. It’s so tempting for me.

Ok so that’s over, right? BV update! Throughout all this moving my BV has been doing pretty darn good, no whiffs for a while now EXCEPT (here’s the kicker) if I eat sweets. I know! Why all of a sudden? I love chocolate and salt water taffy. This sucks! So because of this I finally decided to cut out all sugars from my diet except fruit. I tried a stricter diet for a while last year (no yeast, dairy or sugar including fruit) and besides getting too thin I didn’t notice a difference at all. Thankgoodness I LOVE veggies but STILL I mean the diet was really difficult for me, I stuck with it for a while but because I didn’t get any results I went back to eating normal. Well now I’m gonna give it another shot. Trader Joe’s has some great yeast-free products and organic alternatives that are delicious even without the sugar. Sooo sad, yes I too am starting to think that diet DOES play a role in BV with some women.

Where’s all the newbies? I got nobody to welcome!! sad.gif I need to welcome someone!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll go into withdrawal or something! Well I DID see someone I hadn’t seen in a while. Quietmadness! Your back! Where’ve you been? It’s always nice to see a friendly face…er, name. smile.gif Oh and Italianwife, I know you aren’t a newbie but HI! We’ve never met.

K, I got my welcomes out. I feel better.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 21 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #1644

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Apr 22 2008, 03:31 AM) *
You know, mg86, you picked this fight with me. I didn't pick a fight with you. Seems like you're the one who needed a little excitement today.

Anyway, I think the person who needs this board the most for friendship, support, and existence-validation is definitely not me. neverending is obviously VERY invested.

Bye neverending! Maybe in another year or so, you'll help person #3!

FRIENDSHIP, SUPPORT, AND"EXISTENCE-VALIDATION" Is what this board is for, and YES, I am VERY "invested" and I don't care if it took me 10-20yrs to cure another girl, it would be well worth. I AM HERE TO HELP! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Apr 21 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #1645

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow, what the heck happened here?? I'm totally confused. LOL

Yall are a trip!

I don't even know how to respond to all this except - let's squash this. Unless yall enjoy that kinda drama. Its quite entertaining but still, its kinda scary that we're supposed to be helping and supporting each other, yet we're biting each other's heads off.

Anyway, good luck.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 21 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #1646

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(mg86 @ Apr 21 2008, 07:09 PM) *
And although I'm sure it brings you great excitement to hover over your computer screen, waiting to see what people say next, you really need to get a life.

You know, mg86, you picked this fight with me. I didn't pick a fight with you. Seems like you're the one who needed a little excitement today.

Anyway, I think the person who needs this board the most for friendship, support, and existence-validation is definitely not me. neverending is obviously VERY invested.

Bye neverending! Maybe in another year or so, you'll help person #3!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mg86
post Apr 21 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #1647

BUSTie

Fine, go ahead and leave, I don't care. All I'm saying is your rude remarks and bitchy attitude are beginning to ruin the only place that a lot of people (including myself) can talk about their condition openly. I have been reading this place for a long time now, and I never noticed any problems until you came back in the picture. I'm not even going to bother to read your entire reply back to me, because the fact that you go and quote everything everyone says and then retaliate is just ridiculous. I could care less if you have helped people or not. It's not your effort to help that I'm against, it's your attitude. Obviously I am not in the wrong seeing as though there are many other people on this board expressing the same feelings. And as for sticking my nose in other people's fights, if you don't want board members to voice their opinion then take it elsewhere!! Send PMs back and forth, e-mail, whatever! I can't even visit the board anymore because it's full of your bullshit. And although I'm sure it brings you great excitement to hover over your computer screen, waiting to see what people say next, you really need to get a life.

Everyone else, I wish you the best of luck and hope you experience relief soon. Stay positive!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 21 2008, 07:40 PM
Post #1648

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Apr 22 2008, 02:49 AM) *
Okay!

Congratulations, neverending. You finally kicked me out. How long have you been itching for this? A year? "neverending" must be for how long you hold grudges. All your behind-the-scenes trash talking and harassment has finally paid off! Yippee!

Behind the scene trash talking? Harassment? You have problems girl! I have never harassed you or anyone on this board. All I have to say is KARMA comes back. Now look who's being the liar. Again, GROW UP!

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 21 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #1649

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Apr 21 2008, 06:35 PM) *
LEAVE LORI!

Okay!

Congratulations, neverending. You finally kicked me out. How long have you been itching for this? A year? "neverending" must be for how long you hold grudges. All your behind-the-scenes trash talking and harassment has finally paid off! Yippee!

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 21 2008, 07:21 PM
Post #1650

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Apr 22 2008, 02:33 AM) *
Hey, I'm not the one screaming every day about the TWO people I've ever helped. laugh.gif

Two whole people!

(I mean, seriously. Good for you and good for them. But you do say that a lot. It's a little sad.)

That's more than you. All you do is bully people and that does not help. People need to feel comfortable while here!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 21 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #1651

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Apr 22 2008, 02:31 AM) *
Well, there is that saying - "Even a broken clock is right twice a day!"

LEAVE LORI! IT SEEMS NOT EVEN SOME OF THE NEWBIES WANT YOU HERE.

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 21 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #1652

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Apr 21 2008, 06:30 PM) *
WOW BITCH! YOU ARE TOO MUCH.
TOOT YOUR OWN HORN?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......YOU HAVE REAL ISSUES GIRL.

Hey, I'm not the one screaming every day about the TWO people I've ever helped. laugh.gif

Two whole people!

(I mean, seriously. Good for you and good for them. But you do say that a lot. It's a little sad.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 21 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #1653

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Apr 21 2008, 06:24 PM) *
IT SEEMS ME BEING A LIAR AND DUMB HAS CURED (1 OTHER PERSON) AND HELPED ANOTHER.

Well, there is that saying - "Even a broken clock is right twice a day!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 21 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #1654

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Apr 22 2008, 01:53 AM) *
Not to toot my own horn, but a lot of people appreciate my presence, too.

When I left before, I got a lot of messages asking me to come back. When I started posting after a break, many people said nice, welcoming things. (Thanks you guys!) I just got this message yesterday:
Sorry to pimp out a private message just to bathe myself in glory. (Sorry, you, anonymous person! And thanks!) That's very crass and not my style, usually. But who cares anymore.

Anyway, I get messages like that frequently - mostly from lurkers who have questions. It was nice to know that I can help people with a problem that I have, and know that it sucks.
Sheesh, I already said I'm leaving. Just gotta get your last digs in on my way out? That's cool. But weren't you just all high and mighty just a few days ago - saying, "Oh, I'll keep my nose out of it, thank you!" Probably shouldn't put on airs like that, when deep down, you just want to be a bitch. Be true to yourself!

WOW BITCH! YOU ARE TOO MUCH.
TOOT YOUR OWN HORN?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......YOU HAVE REAL ISSUES GIRL.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 21 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #1655

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(sciongal @ Apr 22 2008, 01:39 AM) *
wow, Lori, you are soooooo crazy. Think about it...if so many people are disgruntled about the way you come across on this forum, does'nt that give you any kind of a red flag, or maybe you just don't give a shit about how anyone else feels. Maybe that makes you feel better about yourself... And if that's the case maybe you should exit the board, or even start your own forum...that way there is NO DOUBT that it is LORI's forum and whomever wishes to be your captive audience may do so. That way the rest of us can really learn and support each other in this condition without pretending to be helpful while actually being condescending and arrogant.

I agree sciongal!

PLEASE LORI, MAKE YOUR OWN FORUM AND THOSE THAT WANT TO GO WITH YOU CAN!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 21 2008, 07:07 PM
Post #1656

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Apr 22 2008, 01:38 AM) *
Yeah, but ... am I wrong?

You had a thyroid test, and you didn't even know that's a hormone test!

I knew you were a liar, and I knew you were dumb. But I didn't know you were THAT dumb.

Please stop hurting yourself, and other people with your ignorance.

YES! PLEASE LORI, SHOW THE NEWCOMERS WHO YOU REALLY ARE. AND ONCE AGAIN, IT SEEMS ME BEING A LIAR AND DUMB HAS CURED (1 OTHER PERSON) AND HELPED ANOTHER. STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT ALREADY AND ONCE AGAIN, GROW UP!

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 21 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #1657

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(sciongal @ Apr 21 2008, 05:39 PM) *
Think about it...if so many people are disgruntled about the way you come across on this forum, does'nt that give you any kind of a red flag ...

Not to toot my own horn, but a lot of people appreciate my presence, too.

When I left before, I got a lot of messages asking me to come back. When I started posting after a break, many people said nice, welcoming things. (Thanks you guys!) I just got this message yesterday:

I really think its great what you have done and are doing. I feel so inspired. ... BV is a really horrible thing to have to deal with....The embarrassment is terrible. I just want to thank you for being objective, yet challenging and true to yourself in regards to this. ...

Sorry to pimp out a private message just to bathe myself in glory. (Sorry, you, anonymous person! And thanks!) That's very crass and not my style, usually. But who cares anymore.

Anyway, I get messages like that frequently - mostly from lurkers who have questions. It was nice to know that I can help people with a problem that I have, and know that it sucks.

QUOTE(sciongal @ Apr 21 2008, 05:39 PM) *
And if that's the case maybe you should exit the board, or even start your own forum...that way there is NO DOUBT that it is LORI's forum and whomever wishes to be your captive audience may do so. That way the rest of us can really learn and support each other in this condition without pretending to be helpful while actually being condescending and arrogant.

Sheesh, I already said I'm leaving. Just gotta get your last digs in on my way out? That's cool. But weren't you just all high and mighty just a few days ago - saying, "Oh, I'll keep my nose out of it, thank you!" Probably shouldn't put on airs like that, when deep down, you just want to be a bitch. Be true to yourself!

+Quote Post
sciongal
post Apr 21 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #1658

BUSTie

wow, Lori, you are soooooo crazy. Think about it...if so many people are disgruntled about the way you come across on this forum, does'nt that give you any kind of a red flag, or maybe you just don't give a shit about how anyone else feels. Maybe that makes you feel better about yourself... And if that's the case maybe you should exit the board, or even start your own forum...that way there is NO DOUBT that it is LORI's forum and whomever wishes to be your captive audience may do so. That way the rest of us can really learn and support each other in this condition without pretending to be helpful while actually being condescending and arrogant.

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 21 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #1659

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Apr 21 2008, 05:31 PM) *
Here we go ladies! Lori is here to start shit once again. your period must be on because you have been acting like a bitch for quite sometime now. Like I said before, ACT LIKE A GROWN ADULT.

Yeah, but ... am I wrong?

You had a thyroid test, and you didn't even know that's a hormone test!

I knew you were a liar, and I knew you were dumb. But I didn't know you were THAT dumb.

Please stop hurting yourself, and other people with your ignorance.

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 21 2008, 06:19 PM
Post #1660

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(mg86 @ Apr 22 2008, 12:11 AM) *
Hey girls

WOW I haven't been here in a few days, and geez it has really gotten crazy. If it's going to stay like this, I probably won't come here anymore. I used to be able to log on, read through a few fairly brief posts about members' progress/ideas and now I have to scroll through huge posts of arguing and bickering about the cause of BV, the cure of BV, what works for someone, how someone worded this, etc. etc. It is very annoying. Just for my 2 cents, I have also noticed that none of this was happening before Lori came back on the board. I mean sometimes I am thinking what do you want a medal or something??? For all the research you have done? We are all suffering and not all of us have the same education background or information, not all of us have the time to research til the sun comes up. I feel as though many of her (your) posts have been condescending and clearly I am not the only one who feels this way - so obviously something is up. For awhile now I have thought I would stay out of it and not cause more conflict, but it sure is difficult. I just feel so annoyed reading through what's on here from the last several days.
sooo sad - I saw your post on the next page - I'm doing ok, thanks! I see you seem to be doing better and that is great. Keep us/me updated. I am not sure how I am doing to be honest. The discharge seems to be changing from what it was 1 week ago (makes me think perhaps it is the normal fluctuation of discharge throughout my monthly cycle). Also, something I have noticed is, that if I smell on my underwear it smells "normal" (like how I remember it smelling before any of this happened)...but when I smell it direct it smells different (I have never smelled it direct before this though). Does anyone else know what I mean?

Anyway I am taking femd and acidop. each day, I have been meaning to get one of those ph kits but they are so expensive.

Hun, the board is like this every time Lori comes here. If you read back this board was a real support group until she came along trying to bully folks and that's why a lot of the old people left the board.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 81 82 83 84 85 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 28, 2014 - 01:28 PM