The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

53 Pages V  « < 51 52 53  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> second helpings.. the return of PORTIONS!!
zoya
post Jun 20 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #1041

uh huh.

YAY!! I FINALLY HAD SEX!!! (see frustration thread...) Not only did I have sex, but I had sex with Hotty McHottHott 23 year old!! oh yeah, baby. I can only give him a B+ for technique, but he gets an A+ for effort and sheer energy. Unfortunately, we were both kinda buzzed so it was a little clunky, but sober enough to have a good time.

oh, did I mention that he is 15 years younger than me....!

oh yeah. oh yeah. oh YEAH!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cstars124
post Jun 19 2006, 11:10 AM
Post #1042

Hardcore BUSTie

can i just say that screwing around with a virgin is unbelieveable...

My virgin is two years younger than i am, and less experienced than I am, and loves to just explore all different areas of my body and i have no idea how he got to be sooo amazing...yay for exploring virgin portions!

+Quote Post
obelix
post Jun 18 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #1043

Hardcore BUSTie

4 AM, need to wake up in three hours, but, oh wait, why don't we rub uglies until I have to bite the pillow and he starts calling out to higher power PORTIONS!

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Jun 17 2006, 03:47 AM
Post #1044

Hardcore BUSTie

awesome portions the other night with a new girl. she made me dinner, we drank a bottle of red wine, smoked a bowl, and made out for hours. she gave me the best oral i've ever had in my entire life, and then i went down on her - first time i've ever really, properly, eaten pussy. and it was gorgeous. she has this amazing sweet-spicy smell that blew me away. i got her off twice with my tongue and once with fingers - a very successful night by all accounts. and then we cuddled until we fell asleep. mmmmm.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
minx
post Jun 16 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #1045

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

My goodness! Where is the nookification in this lounge. You know what I miss? MissRisk's (Wasabininja) posts. She always kissed and told.

I got the HBI twice last night. Wonderful too drunk on the couch, sweating like beasts portions after a lovely fire outside, and then oh-my-gawd I need to bite the mattress to keep from alarming your neighbors portions.

He was talking all diryt about girlies and got me riled up. :-) We really like girlies.

--------------------
It is too late now
Because

You have not been
paying attention

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Jun 7 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #1046

sassygrrl

Yay! First time with new guy portions!

It was great junior high making out session on my very squeaky bed. I'm sure I pissed off my roommates. We laid in bed for hours and just kissed....

Amazed that I was so comfortable around him naked. Normally it takes me weeks to get up the courage to have a boy see me nude. :-)

He even made me come before my morning coffee... what a guy.

+Quote Post
kungpaoketchup
post May 2 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #1047

BUSTie

fabulous, fabulous, pants never came off, we laid in bed for hours and whispered and giggled and tickled and kissed junior high-style portions rock sometimes.
and they make the imminent pants-ripping-off, hands up the skirt, clothing tearing, bed-breaking portions even better.

+Quote Post
obelix
post May 2 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #1048

Hardcore BUSTie

Portions! First time with a new guy portions! Usually, it takes me a few weeks to get comfortable enough to orgasm, but three minutes of CJ's tongue and I was waking the neighbors.

Then he didn't want me to leave the bed this morning and it turned into what he called his "best morning in Laramie yet".

+Quote Post
runnergirl
post Apr 23 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #1049

BUSTie

I haven't seen my boy in a month. We had been talking about this rendezvous all week. HOURS of foreplay, oral, dirty talk (which I love) and new, fun, and exciting positions. A break for a fancy dinner and then back to the bed again for some more. He did exactly what I had told him I wanted previously this week...pretty amazing memory! And thanks to you BUSTies, I also used what I learned from the "hand job" thread to really drag out a loooong one for him, which impressed him beyond belief! Glowing and exhausted we feel asleep... Then, he must have touched me and excited me while I was still asleep, because I woke up to sweet kisses and sweet morning portions! Love him!

+Quote Post
venusindisguise
post Apr 23 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #1050

BUSTie

Oh how I've been waiting to post in this thread. I've been on this post-portions cloud all day long! 2 portions were has, and he even initiated the second, this coming from the boy mentioned in the shyguy thread!

It was all nice and playful on the couch...and then the dash to the bedroom. "let me undo the belt you take too long!!!!". I think the neighbours thought we were practicing our curling moves.

"HARDER".

+Quote Post

53 Pages V  « < 51 52 53
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 1, 2014 - 03:51 AM