The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

53 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> second helpings.. the return of PORTIONS!!
Aithinne
post Jan 21 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #41

Hardcore BUSTie

FINALLY! My loooooong dry spell has been broken! Got amazing, sweaty, delicious portions THREE times yesterday! Twice in the pussy, once in the ass... aah. Heaven. And the mouth too! Got all holes covered yesterday. I don't think I've ever been fucked so hard in my life. It was the no-mercy pounding of my dreams. I got everything I asked for, plus some painfully pleasant spankings too. I hurt so good today, and my muscles still feel like jello. Man, that boy can fuck like a champ. He's a keeper. Plus an excellent snuggler. Best of both worlds.

*Bliss*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jan 19 2010, 09:22 AM
Post #42

Hardcore BUSTie

Princess, I HATE when guys do that. I once fooled around with a guy who told me his hand could do amazing things. Then he told me it could move like a vibrator. I've never found digital stimulation pleasurable. It's usually too hard and hurts so he starts going at it and I had to ask him to stop because of the pain. He seemed all confused and told me I was the first girl he couldn't get off. Yeah right.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 19 2010, 09:08 AM
Post #43

(o)(o)

Jade, I love it!! Pretty Boy Syndrome. It's freakin' great.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
jade
post Jan 19 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #44

Hardcore BUSTie

ch---you are our leader!!! spot on analysis of the pretty boy syndrome. get out the strap on for the fly boy. he wants it.

--------------------
Its a fine mess you've gotten us into this time Stanley(G. W.?)

+Quote Post
princess_dander
post Jan 18 2010, 08:11 PM
Post #45

Hardcore BUSTie

Doodle- Much hotness!!!!! So jealous.

Culture- Sorry your firefighter guys didn't last too long. Maybe you were just too much for him to take!

I was just with a guy who was ehhh ok in bed. He had some good moments, but just assumed that I would like what other girls he had been with would like. I did teach him the art of the g-spot massage!

--------------------
always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 18 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #46

(o)(o)

Jade, he was a pretty boy. Pretty boys don't need to try hard because women will flock to them no matter what. Ahhh well, the only reason I fucked him was because he was a fire fighter.

Banged a boy in the air force, he's cut and sweet, but it will go no where beyond a friendship. He's kinda kinky, into me playing with his ass. That makes me very happy.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
jade
post Jan 18 2010, 02:37 PM
Post #47

Hardcore BUSTie

and fireman have such long hoses and practice so much i would have expected more!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 12 2010, 03:43 PM
Post #48

(o)(o)

Well ladies, I finally fucked a fire fighter. It was a huge disappointment. He lasted about 4 minutes.

My new master on the other hand? He just keeps on spanking and spanking. It's lovely.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dolor
post Dec 25 2009, 08:16 AM
Post #49

Hardcore BUSTie

Haven't had my Xmas portions yet...,

but let's just say that, at 9:30AM I'm already looking forward to some 1+1 desert, this eve.

YUM!!

Wishing you all much seasonal satisfactions,
the pleasures of giving and receiving...

--------------------
mostly to all over

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Dec 21 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #50

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Apparently dark chocolate-covered ginger is an aphrodisiac, as we discovered on Friday, when we raced upstairs to get busy. I found myself curled over him with my finger up his ass and his cock between my breasts, when he bolted upright and growled, "I want you from behind." Which is exactly what I was most desiring at that moment, and he fucked me sooooooooo good I was shaking.

I wonder how it is that sex is even better now that we've broken up and got back together?

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Dec 14 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #51

Lots of yummy weekend portions, but my FAVOURITE was the 6-AM-don't-wake-the-houseguests portions.

I dunno exactly what time it was, but it was AROUND then. We were spooned up tight and I could feel his hard-on right at the juncture of my thighs and ass. He never actually wakes me for sex, but he does sort of gently see if I'll "notice" his hard on. Well, I noticed Sunday morning. I rolled over, pushed him on his back, and pretty much jumped right on top of him.....not even ready (wet) yet! But he played with me so well that I was pretty hot pretty quickly.

We had to be SUPER quiet, because Soulman's place is pretty much open-plan, with most of the "wall" divisions done with big pieces of furniture. It may have actually helped add to the excited urgency that there were people sleeping 20 feet away, and in fact, one of them got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of our lovemaking!

He came first - his body was more awake and horny than mine was when we started! But we both dipped our fingers down into the messy pool of hot sticky cum in my crotch - it makes me so hot to feel his cum on my body - and he brought me off swiftly, with me still sitting on top of him. Sticky cum everywhere - thighs, bellies, asses....we spooned back up and fell asleep sticking together. I love it when it goes like that.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
dayglowpink
post Dec 9 2009, 07:44 PM
Post #52

Hardcore BUSTie

comedy of error portions the other night-
It started with him whispering in my ear that he was going to fuck me and me acting coy about it. He started fingering me, but my vagina suddenly started burning. I had to break our little game to ask if he had been chopping hot peppers earlier, which he had. Ow! So we switched it up, and I started going down on him. Then I got on top of him and fucked him super slowly and teasingly. After a while, he started laughing and said even though it felt awesome, the stubble on my pussy lips was driving him crazy. So I started fucking him harder, and he was slapping my ass. Then suddenly he was laughing again, and it turned out in trying to slap my ass he had slapped his own balls and was feeling nauseous. At the end, he grabbed my ass as he was coming, but he grabbed the place on my ass cheek where for some unknown reason I have poison ivy, and it made it start itching like crazy. We both cracked up, and finally, we were done!

+Quote Post
ketto
post Dec 9 2009, 11:13 AM
Post #53

Hardcore BUSTie

Due to some health issues, until last night, it had been over a week and a half. Long for us.

Paperboy worked until 9:30 and I had all afternoon and evening to think about all the things I wanted to do to him. I was going insane but I was good and didn't let myself have any solo fun. But then 10pm rolled around and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I went to bed and fell asleep and he came home and crawled in with me about 1/2 hour later.

Sleepy, unbelievably turned on, super passionate, fantastically-intense-orgasm-for-both portions followed and I had a very good nights sleep. I keep thinking about it while I'm sitting and work and getting happy feelings. I don't get home till around 8pm tonight but I know what I want to do when I get there...

This post has been edited by ketto: Dec 9 2009, 11:13 AM

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Dec 8 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #54

Okay, technically I already posted about my last portions, but that was brief and in the Confessions thread. So.....

Make up portions. You know when you've convinced yourself you are done with somebody, and even though you love them dearly, you've made up your mind to move on? And then you discover that that person wants you back, and seems willing to do the work it will take to win you over again? And then you put it off and put it off but finally decide you've seen enough change to make it okay for you to sleep with that person again? And that person decides to SHOW you how much they missed you and want you back?

Holy crap, I've never known such intimacy in my life. Holy crap, I've never felt so loved in my life. Holy crap, 3 times in 10 hours, and the man is 57, for heaven's sake. Holy crap, I've never come so hard and so good.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jade
post Nov 29 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #55

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG!!! amazing anal portions while i rubbed furiously---soaked the bed again---afternoon portions. totally sapped my energy and went to bed early and watched movies. tired, deliriously tingling for hours.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lapis
post Nov 25 2009, 07:07 AM
Post #56

Hardcore BUSTie

Finally! Creaky bed, nekkid in the dark, trying to be quiet, biting my hand to keep from screaming portions. Especially fun when you are pleasantly surprised to find that someone's delicious when you thought they might be awkward. More please!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 22 2009, 11:09 AM
Post #57

(o)(o)

Well, my orgasms have been MIA lately with the cop, so last night I got some wonderful tipsy portions with someone I care a great deal about and there they were!!!

Our second round produced not one but two incredibly juicy g post orgasms, it got *everywhere* there was a HUGE wet spot on the bed.

It was a wonderful evening and my muscles are sore today, but hell if it wasn't worth it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Nov 13 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #58

belligerently lazy

AWESOME. Moving to a new place with the boy this weekend. I'm bleeding now too, so by the time we're all settled in next week, I should be all clear biggrin.gif
I'm sure the change of scenery and doing something big together are great catalysts. Good to know there's something to look forward to after all the craziness and stress...

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
coffeebean
post Nov 13 2009, 09:45 AM
Post #59

Hardcore BUSTie

Yay Ketto! smile.gif

My partner and I had frequent portions after moving in too. I must admit that it did slow down a bit after a while but then it picks right up again when we are away from each other due to work travel or weekends with respective groups of friends etc.

+Quote Post
ketto
post Nov 13 2009, 09:39 AM
Post #60

Hardcore BUSTie

I have to admit, moving in has done wonders for our sex life. I've been so exhuasted for months that we were only getting it on once a week or so. I think we're already at 4 for this week.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post

53 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 21, 2014 - 06:50 AM