Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

150 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The BUST Community Forum
megh
post Nov 4 2012, 11:43 AM
Post #1

BUSTie

I need some karmaloop code for my new game it is very important to us. karmaloop code . I hope all the game code are available here and it is the best coding system.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Apr 21 2011, 07:24 AM
Post #2

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Hey PK! I replied to you in Okay, but about the threads you see- when you're in a board (Media Whores, Friends & Family, etc.) if you go down to the bottom, there's a drop-down menu that says "From: 30 Days"- click that and hit "Show All". Then you can see everything.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
puppykitty
post Apr 21 2011, 06:33 AM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

Hihi!

I used to be a regular around here (I was an avid Okayer), but I haven't been around in quite some time.

The Lounge system seems different. I can't figure out how to see all the threads. When I click on, say, Media Whores, it only shows a few of them. I have to assume that there are many more threads than what is shown.

Also, would there happen to be a thread about substance abuse issues? I know there used to be one about how great drinking and drugs were (heh. I used to dig that one), but is there one for those of us who had to give it up?

Thanks guys! I look forward to reconnecting with my old Bustie pals, and getting to know some new ones!

--------------------
I'm like a Chocoholic, but for booze.

+Quote Post
Redlotuspetal68
post Feb 19 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #4

Introducing:

www.sexsceneserotica.blogspot.com

I am redlotuspetal68. I love BUST mag, and I buy it as often as I can. I love the girl community, that you don't censor women by allowing every perspective, and I am thrilled to post here.

Anyone ever done a Spicy Party? I haven't, so I would be interested in learning more about it.

Thanks,

xxxooo

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Feb 14 2011, 09:24 AM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

oh, good, someone new to block rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Dec 28 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

found it!!

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Dec 28 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

am I wrong or was there at one point a resolutions thread? I am starting to think about the goals I want to accomplish this year. at the top of my list is not punching people I work with in the neck even thought they often deserve it.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 10 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #8

Big Fat Bitch

I wasn't ever much of a Kvetchie or an Okayer, there was just too much stuff for me to remember! But I do miss everything else. Back in the day it used to take a couple of hours sometimes to keep up with all of the action.

There was a little old troll talk today on FB. It put me in mind of some trolls of yore. Psychicfemme. Lunatic, RaHoWa mongering, white-buddy-throat-slitting Hummingbird. Numbnuts & his love of CBT. Funk. Ah, the trolls we have known.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
ketto
post Dec 6 2010, 01:15 PM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

I miss the okayer's thread. sad.gif

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Dec 2 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #10

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I miss Kvetch Up but I've never been as active in the cyber-bunker community. But I am always happy to see Busties on FB and to dash in here.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Dec 2 2010, 12:53 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

Well! But missing the chatter sad.gif .

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 2 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #12

Big Fat Bitch

Ugh. "New" Pepper sucks.

So, it's been a year since the GBE? How's everybody doin'?

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 15 2010, 04:52 PM
Post #13

Big Fat Bitch

Pepper, she is no more.

ETA: Perhaps I spoke to soon, it appears she rejoined Saturday evening.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 10 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #14

Big Fat Bitch

Yeah, that non-community oriented thing was kinda part of the dust up & shit got kinda hectic for a minute there. He views his thread as an 'anything goes, dowhatchalike' Lounge escape hatch of sorts. Whatever. Long as he keeps his dick out my Post Toasties, we cool.

--------------------

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 10 2010, 02:36 PM
Post #15

Hardcore BUSTie

M'kay. Thanks for clearing it up..it was the keeping to himself/ non-community oriented thing I mostly didn't get.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 10 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #16

Big Fat Bitch

Toto is an old, old Bustie. Basically, he's the only Bustie that has his own thread where he posts a lot of old jokes/hoary anecdotes & such; back in the day it was basically him & Venetia playing around. He left the Lounge for a long time, but has since returned. We had a bit of drama, but whatevs. He keeps to himself for the most part.

--------------------

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 10 2010, 01:27 PM
Post #17

Hardcore BUSTie

Agreed. It WILL be sad to see pepper leave.

Hey guys, just curious. What's up with the "ducks, taliban, everything" thread? I guess I don't get it.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 22 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #18

brown delicious

It will be sad to see you leave, Pepper. sad.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post Sep 22 2010, 12:55 PM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

laugh.gif Aural, your way of putting things always makes me laugh out loud

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 22 2010, 12:00 PM
Post #20

Big Fat Bitch

Pre-Great Bustie Exodus (We are coming up on a year soon!), you could edit as far back as you liked. Post-GBE, first it recorded when you edited, then you couldn't edit at all, then you had ten minutes to edit, now you have a forty-eight hour window. They giveth, they taketh away.

And somebody will eventually get back to you, Pepper. It took some time, but Zora, Lovemypugs, & Musicfit all managed to get their memberships deactivated by TPTB. But your Bustie carbon footprint shall remain evermore. Mwahahahahaha!

--------------------

+Quote Post

150 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 25, 2014 - 12:55 AM