The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> The BUST Community Forum
battygurl
post Apr 26 2006, 01:24 AM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

It might be easier to just ask in the area-specific thread in Friends and Family. You might get more relevant readers there. That's what I did when I needed a dentist, and I got a reccomendation from chini in the canadian thread.

--------------------
Tears are curious things, for like earthquakes or puppet shows they can occur at any time, without any warning, and without any good reason. --Lemony Snicket
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Apr 25 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #2

our bodies our hells would be a good place for that kind of info i think...

+Quote Post
pinksparkly
post Apr 25 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #3

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a thread that would give recommendations of healthcare providers that they have seen and had a positive experience with. For example, I have a gynecological issue that I really need to get checked out, but I am reluctant to do so because I have yet to find a doctor that I like/trust in the Minneapolis area. It might be helpful to have a place that we could post things like that. If we already have one somewhere, where is it???
Thanks!

+Quote Post
snafooey
post Apr 25 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #4

I said a boom chicka rocka chicka rocka chicka boom

Kissmypineapple, I love Veronica Mars and I know of at least two or three other busties who do as well. . .but I can't really comment since I've only the first season as no stations over here have picked up season two yet (and it's not likely they will, since the first time around last spring/summer, the ratings were bad enough that the last few episodes were dumped on Sunday afternoons).

+Quote Post
jemisoutrageous
post Apr 25 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

I started the Big Love thread, zillah (I couldn't help doing it when I thought of a name). Don't hate me. Go check it out!

--------------------
Oh, Magoo---you've done it again!

+Quote Post
kissmypineapple
post Apr 24 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

Does anyone else love Veronica Mars? I would have to think to other Buffy Busties watch this show...would anyone be interested in a VM thread?

+Quote Post
zillahgirl
post Apr 24 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

Hmmm...now, what should the Big Love thread be titled?

+Quote Post
turbojenn
post Apr 24 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

I'd be down for a Big Love thread, for sure. I'm absolutely sucked into the show too...I missed it last night, so I can't wait to watch tonight! Damn HBO and their awesome programming!

+Quote Post
jemisoutrageous
post Apr 24 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

I am so down for a Big Love thread and Mando , I got your message and yes yes yes I am coming to your par-tay...I will email you...xo

--------------------
Oh, Magoo---you've done it again!

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Apr 24 2006, 08:57 AM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm still smokin, but i've cut way down. i've never been rabidly anti-smoking - and i have serious issues with all the anti-smoking in public places bullshit - so i'm happy to give lotsa bipartisan cheerleading support.

i don't think a big love thread was ever started, zillah. i got sucked in - blaming it completely on the sopranos - and i've got scads of conflicting emotions about that damn show.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
zillahgirl
post Apr 24 2006, 07:47 AM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

Did a Big Love thread ever get made, or was it decided against?

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Apr 24 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #12

it's cards on the table time

Venus, I would. I've bumped the old thread for you in OBOH. We might be the last 2 smokers in the lounge though...

+Quote Post
venusindisguise
post Apr 23 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #13

BUSTie

I remember...maybe a couple years ago...there was a thread for those wanting to/in the process of quitting smoking. I'm planning to quit soon. Is the thread still around? Anyone interested?

+Quote Post
battygurl
post Apr 23 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

miss_jane, there's a blogging/online journal thread in Media Whores. Feel free to add me, I'm under the same name on lj.

--------------------
Tears are curious things, for like earthquakes or puppet shows they can occur at any time, without any warning, and without any good reason. --Lemony Snicket

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post Apr 23 2006, 12:56 PM
Post #15

BUSTie

Am i mistaken or was there a lj thread around here somewhere? I finally gave in.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Apr 23 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #16

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I would post in The Thread Thread. Someone there probably knows what you are looking for.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
mslongstocking
post Apr 23 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #17

hello! i was wondering where i ought to post if i'm looking for something that was printed in a bust issue i no longer have?

i'm specifically looking for the resources cited in a little article about knitting in the april/may 2006 issue. i remember the spin spin zine but i'm trying to remember the resource that talks about vegan fiber spinning and i think i recycled my copy already. thank you!

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Apr 22 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #18

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

ritahayworth, there used to be a finance thread over in working grrrls but it seems to have gone with the dingoes. I'd definitely benefit from a thread where saving and debt management advice was given.

tyger, seconded.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
turbojenn
post Apr 22 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

lightbright - you can also find a thread called "childless not by choice" that is a discussion of those who are trying to conceive over in OBOH, I think.

+Quote Post
light_bright
post Apr 22 2006, 03:08 PM
Post #1

BUSTie

Does anyone remember when the YM magazine was popular? They had a column called "say anything" (i think) with most embarrassing thing that happened to you, i think we should start a thread for that in Ab Fad, if there isnt already one...what do you all think?

+Quote Post
150 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)

150 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 03:56 PM