The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

50 Pages V  « < 48 49 50  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fun with Floggers II -- BDSM revisited.
pepper
post Jun 22 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #981

oh eww! gah, i looked! icky.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jack67
post Jun 22 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #982

BUSTie

I like the cartoon images on this site:

http://www.femdomart.net/

+Quote Post
seraphine
post Jun 19 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #983

Pepper, that just sounds downright titillating... Do tell us more. ;)

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 19 2006, 01:04 AM
Post #984

OMG!!!! an old playmate just emailed me with some explicate instructions that i am to follow. what i may and may not do and how to document it to prove to him that i've followed orders. oh. i don't get to see him until the fall either. the suspence will just be the End of me. that and the list of restrictions. OMG, i love a dirty, evil, nasty, controlling, mean, dominating monster of a man. gah.

+Quote Post
venetia
post Jun 16 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #985

Hardcore BUSTie

I agree with Jack. In my relationship we do stuff like this because it's us, not because we're in roles. If being in a role is fun for you then by all means go for it - but there's no law that says you can't just smack each other around a little for the fun of it, and even giggle your ass off while you do.

Personally I like that moment in sex where you're doing something crazy and then you both suddenly stop laughing.

+Quote Post
jack67
post Jun 16 2006, 01:08 PM
Post #986

BUSTie

quote:plaidmoosetoes

thanks runnergirl... in the past with other dudes, any experimentation with domination or whatever always pretty much ended in hysterical giggling... like, to dominate or submit you have to be in kind of a role, you know? and it's hard to stay in that without laughing. any tips on that, anyone?

Do you have to assume a role? Role playing can be fun but why not just smack an ass? Just be yourself only a little more or less agressive?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 10 2006, 01:58 AM
Post #987

Big Fat Bitch

*bump*

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
venusindisguise
post Jun 8 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #988

BUSTie

I think I'm going to have to visit this thread more often... I've been trying to get the boy used to the idea that I am not a delicate flower that must be handled with care. Things are going pretty slowly...BUT! Lastnight the night ended with beautiful red hand slap/spanking marks on my arse! Fab-u!
He is a bit of a shy-guy and our 'ship has been a sailing slowly, but we're getting there. I'm more dominant in day-to-day life, so I think the bedroom switch is a bit tough.
Next step? Bringing my mini-whip into the bedroom, and maybe putting to use those handcuffs he has.
Talk to yall later!

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post May 10 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #989

Hardcore BUSTie

plaidmoosetoes, from my experience, you only have to believe the person. Are they naturally a dominant person? A submissive? If you have a sub domming, it will seem off, of course. If you are naturally a dom, then it will feel strange to sub. For example, I only really like a few generalized roles, and not talking during coitus. It makes it more believable for me. It takes practice. If he can carry off verbal play, then fine.
It's all what feels right to you. Don't be afraid of your own fantasies, is what I suppose I'm saying. That way you can access what makes you feel good more quickly and build on it. Maybe you're expecting too much of yourself. Start smaller? Just with a spanking, or a bite?

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post

50 Pages V  « < 48 49 50
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 20, 2014 - 02:03 AM