The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

36 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> let your fingers do the walking...the masturbation thread.
starship
post Sep 12 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 8 2010, 10:54 PM) *
News for the self-loving/sharing perverts out there!
He also invested in a vast variety of glass implements that were amazing, but I'm not starting that conversation because I do not feel like having the great "It's gonna explode in your pussy!" discussion yet again.

I've heard so many good things about glass! As soon as I've got some cash to splash (or a generous boyfriend) I'd like to try it out. Supposed to be amazing when left in the fridge too, but not sure how I'd explain the fancy dildo alongside the cheese to everyone biggrin.gif .

I have a G-spot vibe by Evolved too and agree with you on everything (except mine doesn't have a wheel sad.gif ) Evolved are great for stuff that's affordable without being too basic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 8 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #22

Big Fat Bitch

News for the self-loving/sharing perverts out there!

The latest from Jimmyjane sounds interesting & fun, meet the all new Form 3! I've never bought anything from Jimmyjane, but they seem to offer really high-end products & have excellent warranties. I do think some of what they offer is kind of insane, a six vibe set with art by Jamie Hewlett (Tank Girl, Gorillaz) for $1650, diamond decorated Eternity for $2750-3250, & the Little Steel Tonight Eternity with lyrics from Dave Stewart on it for a cool $2000. Dang, yo.

Had a lovely weekends respite with the fella & was given many new presents & toys for solo & for sharing!

Evolved's Roulette series toy the Croupier. Ignoring all of the corny gambling cliches, the Croupier is a definite winner. Affordable, waterproof, flexible, quiet, & for running on only two AA batteries? Packs some power! Excellent for both gspotting & outer stimulation. And I LOVE that the control is an easy to use little wheel that you can't screw up in the heat of the moment. The only thing I didn't like about it is that there is a bit of drag to the silicone, so I'd advise some lubrication!

He also invested in a vast variety of glass implements that were amazing, but I'm not starting that conversation because I do not feel like having the great "It's gonna explode in your pussy!" discussion yet again.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 6 2010, 07:40 PM
Post #23

Big Fat Bitch

One. More. Time! Thanks for playing, here's your Rice-A-Roni.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Aug 3 2010, 06:09 PM
Post #24

brown delicious

GP, again, your post sounded like this. You are not really contributing to this thread so I think you should just stay out of here. You sound like you are attacking AP at this point.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
Girl Power
post Aug 3 2010, 05:16 PM
Post #25

I knew it. auralpoison is a preprogrammed robotic prostitute.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 2 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #26

Big Fat Bitch

Sad Trombone.

I'm pretty much an on my back gal, too. I start slowly with just the shaft. Once it's up to about half power I turn on the fluttery part on low. I'll alternate the power on both/edge until I feel like I gotta grab the O for dear life & crank it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Aug 2 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #27

brown delicious

GP, is that a joke 'cause if fell horribly flat? mellow.gif

jsmith, what type of toys do you normally use? what position are you in when you use the Great King vibrator? I am on my back when I've used a dual vibrator in the past.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
Girl Power
post Aug 2 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #28

I am assuming from looking at jsmith's avatar she uses and abuses frogs.

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Aug 2 2010, 05:28 PM
Post #29

It's Calamity Jenn

Oh, yeah, I got it smile.gif
I've only tried it once, and didn't really get anything out of it. I'm going to have to use it more to figure out the best... positioning, I guess. I have zero experience with internal toys, the only thing I've used thus far is an eroscillator (clit vibe, and I would recommend it to anybody wink.gif)

Any tips?

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 2 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #30

Big Fat Bitch

So so so so so so so? Didja get it? Have ya tried it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 19 2010, 10:55 PM
Post #31

It's Calamity Jenn

Ordered it! Can't wait to try it wink.gif

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 19 2010, 12:23 PM
Post #32

Big Fat Bitch

Seriously. Worth. Every. Single. Fucking. Penny. BUY!

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 19 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #33

It's Calamity Jenn

Awesome. I've read nothing but good reviews, so I think it's a go!

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 19 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #34

Big Fat Bitch

Hell yes! It is def a top five toy in my toy box, top three, even.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 18 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #35

It's Calamity Jenn

I'm looking at purchasing the Great King from Libida. Are you owners still loving it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 18 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #36

Big Fat Bitch

Even cave dwellers liked to have a helping hand when it came to GO! time. Dildo also used as a flint for lighting fires.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crinoline
post May 14 2010, 09:39 AM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

omg, ap! Those look amazing!
Almost like steampunk dildos! Crazy / awesome!

Although, I think I saw my silver pattern somewhere in there ...

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
angie_21
post May 13 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't know if I'd buy anything, but that Eros & Isis catalogue is so neat! I love how all their product descriptions are like little poems, very cute.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 9 2010, 04:21 AM
Post #39

Big Fat Bitch

Eros & Isis. Oddly foofy looking sextoys. All silicone, intended to look like some Victorian gewgaws & such. You can play pop that coochie with antiqued pewter look finial.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 18 2010, 09:15 AM
Post #40

Big Fat Bitch

Online Muslim sex shop. It's halal as long as the items (lube, sexual stimulants, condoms, etc.) are purchased to be used in the context of marriage & are animal fat-free!

Oh, if you are possessed with what you think may just be the Cadillac of Coochies, this toy is for you! I admit to dropping some cash on some high end toys, but daaaaamn!

--------------------

+Quote Post

36 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 20, 2014 - 06:17 PM