The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

36 Pages V  « < 32 33 34 35 36 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> let your fingers do the walking...the masturbation thread.
sassygrrl
post Jun 18 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #661

sassygrrl

Sixel, been having intense Eddie dreams as well. I plan on buying my Rabbit this upcoming weekend! :-)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jun 18 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #662

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

Guess AP's not going to be posting in here for a while (see "crush" thread) lol

I have been having the weirdest fantasies lately, having totally renewed my crush on Eddie Izzard to the point of obsession. Hottest sex dreams EVER, and I have never had sex dreams about a guy before! Does this mean I'm bi now? (just kidding) At this rate, though, I'm going to need some stock in Duracell....

*frustrated sigh* wish the Rabbit Pearl I ordered would get here soon....

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
martin
post Jun 18 2006, 05:22 AM
Post #663

BUSTie

Reading about you Busties and your toys has made me think about trying toys myself. Using my hands is fun but I think I need to try something new. I don't want a blow up doll, can someone give me ideas or recommendations, I don't really know what I want to be honest.

+Quote Post
theredhead
post Jun 17 2006, 02:49 PM
Post #664

BUSTie

If you've got the "real thing" Rabbit Pearl (rather than a knock-off), you can turn on just the vibrator part and leave the rotating part off, if you want. Might help to conserve the battery life. Also, make sure to take at least one battery out when you're not using it, so it doesn't turn on accidentally in a drawer or anything (that'll severely limit your motor life, and cause you to have to buy batteries constantly).

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jun 16 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #665

Hardcore BUSTie

i can get off sans use of back massager/not my old standby way of riding the seam of my jeans. i am quite, quite proud of myself

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 12 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #666

Hardcore BUSTie

no no not at all. the vibrator does though. pearls are too closely packed to make any funning noises:-)
the spinning action does nothing for me either. plus it wastes the battery big time. sounds like we have the same one zoya. is yours pink as well lol?

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jun 12 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #667

Okay, do the pearls make noise? I'm pretty sold on the form now, I'm just a little concerned that if I can hear the pearls jiggling around it might send me into a distracting fit of giggles....

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 11 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #668

uh huh.

I have the rabbit pearl.. the penis part kinda rotates, and the bulbous part at the bottom of it is filled with these little pearls that jiggle around as it rotates. Honestly, that part of the action does NOTHING for me. the rotating Penis is kinda interesting, but the pearls don't do a damn thing for me.

the rabbit vibrator part, however.... damn! that thing is amazing! in conjunction with the dildo aspect.. yummy!

It didn't do much for me at first, but once I found a good position (for me it's sitting kinda slouched down in a chair or on a couch) I saw (well, felt) what all the fuss is about. Sweet Jebus!!

so yeah.

+Quote Post
koala
post Jun 11 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #669

BUSTie

my friend just got a rabbit and abandoned her boy fo two hours when they brought it home. Hers has the pearls and es, it does "spin". She loves it and I'm totally intrugued.

Now, my question:
Whenever I masturbate I go on binges. Its like I can't stop. I masturbate every week(?) or so. Its really not that much but when i do its nuts cause i could literall go ALL night. Am i okay?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 11 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #670

hey martha, what's with the bleeding? you ok? that would freak me out a bit.

ok, the rabbit, does it actually *spin* around? i haven't seen one in action so i'm having a hard time imagining how they actually work. the rabbit ears i get (can't imagine that the buzz is all that intense though, kinda diffused maybe?) but the shaft part, does it spin, rotate, the pearls inside rotate or jiggle around or buzz, what? i haven't bought one mostly because they aren't made of silicon (the versions that are made of silicon apparently don't have great motors) and because i can't figure out what they actually do. i don't mind using more than one toy at a time (i gave that collection of mine a run for the money last night, whoo! i almost needed a third hand to manage the bunch, ha ha!) and i find it easier to switch things up if i can just drop one that i'm not into in the moment etc so i don't know if the bunny is for me but i AM curious as all get out.

hey, there are industrial standards that building and car manufacturers have to meet, it's pretty strictly enforced. not so with glass toys. it's not like anyone's sticking wells fargo or the pope mobile up their snatch. and personally i don't think that thicker than a pie plate = safer or better made.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 11 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #671

Hardcore BUSTie

i have the pearl one Six. i would say it depends on your preference bc i never use the function that makes the penis part spin around. i just use the vibrating part and the rest like a dildo. the other function wears out the battery i find and if you have strong PC muscles, doesnt spin well. its all up to you though.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jun 11 2006, 09:35 AM
Post #672

ROFLMFAO! Hee Hee Hee! Pyrex Downshock Syndrome! A new string of bizarre dildo-related injuries sweeping hot-snatched Busties in Alaska! (Pyrex can go from cold to hot no problem, "downshock" is going from hot to cold too fast, hence shattering)

*giggle*
*ahem* sorry

anyway, I've seen a couple of different Rabbits about, anyone recommend a specific brand or type? I kinda like the one with the pearls inside, but I don't know if that really adds anything, and I keep hearing a voice in my head saying "B 14....B 14...BINGO" whenever I see it

Suggestions?

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 11 2006, 12:19 AM
Post #673

Big Fat Bitch

My point is that it's rare for glass to spontaneously blow. They make *buildings* out of the shit. I don't cross the street when I pass the Wells Fargo building that's all pretty, shiny steel & glass because I'm afraid it's gonna pop. The Pope's Popemobile protects him from getting shot with bullet proof glass. If there was even a hint of a flaw in my shit I'd toss it. It's *thicker* than a pie plate, window, or objet d' art.

I have one jelly toy that I like, but the need for condoms is irritating. I have latex issues so I have to buy the other kind. I'd just assume fuck a real dick for the expense.

It took me a bit to embrace my Rabbit. At first I was like, big whoop. After a few tries, I actually came so hard I blacked out for a few minutes. WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. AWESOME!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
littlemartha
post Jun 10 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #674

BUSTie

I have a vibrator question: I just recently got a new g-spot vibe (I've only had clit ones in the past) and the first time I used it I bled a little and was very sore. I'm positive it wasn't menstrual blood, so what could be the problem? I'd like to give it another try I'm just a little afraid! Anyone have any insight? (I'm new to the vibe but, not g-spot stimulation! I've never actually bled before...)

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jun 3 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #675

Hardcore BUSTie

I want the Rabbit too! But I also want the Hatachi Magic Wand (sp?)!

I have a nice lil' g spot vibe made out of that crappy jelly so I always have to use a condom when I use it. It's a drag. But the stuff is kinda toxic, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

+Quote Post
bklynhermit
post Jun 3 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #676

Hardcore BUSTie

i had a wee g-spotter (the Nubby G, i think it was called?) for a long time that did the job nicely. however, it was made of that gel plastic which is aparently not so safe. but i didn't care, it was incredible.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 3 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #677

Hardcore BUSTie

i do i do! its amazing, i recommend it highly. a few other busties might have another suggestion. i havent actually tried anything else bc the rabbit is just fantastic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
koala
post Jun 1 2006, 11:22 PM
Post #678

BUSTie

my friend got a rabbit the other day and ignored her boyfriend for two hours. anyone else have the rabbit? i'm totally intrigued now

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 1 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #679

really, it's extremely rare but not unheard of and that's my point. i just wouldn't take that kind of chance. silicon is my choice, all my toys are made of it (hence the $600 drawers, that's like 4 toys, two harnesses and an assortment of accessories and lube. the bucks just don't go so far when you're trying to buy quality).

sigh, can i justify yet another purchase? prolly not but i feel the urge comin' on anyhow. i can satisfy myself in under two minutes and that's all i have the time or energy for mostly but... not all the time.

+Quote Post
misspissed
post Jun 1 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #680

Hardcore BUSTie

man, i had no idea so much spontaneous glass shattering was going on! i figured that under normal circumstances, glass shouldn't react that way..

my favorite toys (agreeing with bklyn here) are silicone. no fuss, no muss, just fun. and you don't have to worry if you drop them!

+Quote Post

36 Pages V  « < 32 33 34 35 36 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 11:45 PM