The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

962 Pages V  « < 960 961 962  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Okay...where's the "Okay...well, what about THIS?" thread?
doodlebug
post Aug 16 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #19221

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

*gasp*

Now that's not even fair, when y'all know I'm down to one pair of jeans!

*scoops cack off bum and flings it at poodle's boobies*

Take THAT, beeyatch!

*sneezes for the umpteenth time*

I still can't figure out if this is from cleaning dust or a cold. :-(

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Aug 16 2005, 06:15 PM
Post #19222

Nobody puts poodle in a corner

*licks cack off floor and chucks a huge piece, hitting doodle in the bum*

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Aug 16 2005, 06:00 PM
Post #19223

Guh...guh...guh...talooooooo-sighting! Hi taloo! When are you gonna be on TV? Which show? We need to know these things!

*throws piece of chocolate CACK at poodle, spills some on new floor*

Hi marileen! Oops, I didn't see you there!

*throws CACK at marileen*

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Aug 16 2005, 05:50 PM
Post #19224

OH MY GAWD! TALOO!!! *runs up to taloo and embraces her*

I'm so happy for you!!! You might be on TV?!! What show? What kinds of food are you making at the restaurante?

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Aug 16 2005, 05:47 PM
Post #19225

Yay for new floors!!! Now we can have a food fight at doodle's house!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
talullah
post Aug 16 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #19226

hola!

i can't believe you bitches had a whiskey bake, i was not there. poooo!

I read archives, but so much is going on, i can't keep it straight. so, a blanket (((((hugs)))) to everyone.

diva, has a lover! yay.

update w/me.

school is good, right now i am in fine dining service at the restaurant. there is a reason i work at the back of the house....

work is awesome. chef asked me if i would be interested in doing pastry too. um, yes. the food network was filming for a show on sunday at our restaurant, i might be on tv!

j is great and cute as ever. we are going on a date tonight. i have to say, i think HE is the worlds greatest husband. I don't want to come to fist-a cuffs, but i will back it up, yo.

okay, have to get ready for hot date. i will talk to y'all tomorrow!

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Aug 16 2005, 05:41 PM
Post #19227

Mmmmm....cack...

Yayayay!!! Marileen is here and she's cavity-free!! I thought we might have terrified you on Sunday! "Vitreous Green" sounds like a bad Charleston Heston movie. Vitreous Green is made of....PEOPLE!!! (the color sounds great, by the way)

My day of Weight Watchers point counting has left me feeling crabby and headachey. Blah. I could really use a few slices of deep dish Chicago-style pizza with goat cheese. MMmmmm....

Minx has 2 vaginas! Minx has 2 vaginas!!! PS- I love your flowery ankle, minx. I'm just givin' ya crap. :-)

Aero-boy is watching some children's puppet show on public television. Weirdo. I guess it's better than the Home Shopping Network.

Eek! Mousie! Get some sleep dammit! I couldn't pull that off. I need at least 8 hours of sleep to function during the day.

Yayayay! Bust is working!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Aug 16 2005, 05:32 PM
Post #19228

About half of us are prolly slowly going senile, so you just never know, mouse! Mebbe you ARE going crazy!

Anyway, we are just creating our own Okayer language.

The new floor is looking FAB! I can't wait till it's done! Peel and stick RULZ!

And now, if I spill some CACK on my floor, it won't be so hard to clean!

CACK!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mouse
post Aug 16 2005, 04:47 PM
Post #19229

Most Likely Procrastinating

well i'm glad I'M not the one going crazy :P

"cack". good lord.

i have been on a really bad sleep schedule of midnight to four or five, and then sleeping two or three hours when i get home from work. it really throws me off because then when i wake up from the nap i feel lousy and don't feel like doing what i have to do for the rest of the day (which, today, is laundry, finishing up sketches for a friends' band's album cover, finishing a drawing for a friend's friend's movie poster, finishing a birthday card for my aunt (it is on sunday i hope it gets there in time aaaah) and cleaning the litter box).

i hate going to bed early but i guess i have to. tomorrow i don't work till 12 though, so that is super. maybe i will go out tonight.

CACK!

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
marileen
post Aug 16 2005, 04:41 PM
Post #19230

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi everybody!

I had such a good time at Whiskeybake and it was so great to meet lovely friendly Busties in person! Thanks so much for letting me be included (especially to hostess Minx!) and I hope another Bustie event happens soon. And yes, the tattoos on minx and divalla were indeed fantastic.

PK - Ebay is pretty easy and cheap to use (so is Paypal), I have bought lots of stuff on it and JT and I sold a computer on it one time, too. Lurk around and look at other wedding/formal dresses so you get a sense of what keywords you want in your title so more people looking for dresses will find it and to see what most people tend to charge for shipping, etc. and for their items which also might help you decide on what to charge and stuff. Have fun at Ikea - I love going there and must force myself to limit visits.

Yesterday I went to the dentist in my hometown and yay, have NO CAVITIES. I also drove by the empty weed-filled lot that used to be where my high school stood. I hated high school but I really loved that building - old and new parts cobbled together with lots of interesting nooks and crannies - some parts were modern and some were old and spooky. It made me a little sad. The new building on the other side of town to replace it is boring and generic. Today I am taping up the kitchen in preparation for painting it vitreous green - scary name but it is a nice fairly pale sort of 50s-ish green (and a lovely kitchenaid mixer would look wonderful in my kitchen if I could afford it...). I hope the color looks as nice on the walls as it does in the can or I will be mad. And I must say, taping really really sucks.

Congratulations on your art Mouse!

(((Baby bean growing vibes for Falljackets)))

Divalla - that chocolate mousse was so yummy, I wish I had some right now. I hope you have lots of fun eating mousse and watching the Kill Bills with the boy tonight - those are two of my favorite movies ever.

**goes off whistling like Elle Driver in Kill Bill**

+Quote Post
minx
post Aug 16 2005, 04:37 PM
Post #19231

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

CACK!!!

VAGINA!!!

BOYS!!!

(My daughter is cooler than your areolas)

--------------------
It is too late now
Because

You have not been
paying attention

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Aug 16 2005, 04:37 PM
Post #19232

Ha ha! Poor confused mouse! "Cack" came into existence a few weeks ago, via a poeme that the lovely FJ wrote for me when I was feeling depressed and contemplated phoning Tom Cruise for some advice.

FJ's Infamous Cack Poeme

ETA: I see the tip of minx's vagina tattoo in one photo, I think. I wanna see the whole thing!

--------------------

+Quote Post

962 Pages V  « < 960 961 962
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 2, 2014 - 08:13 AM