+Quote Post
humanist77
post Apr 29 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #42

belligerently lazy

i got all hair-cutted and newly pierced last week :D
before
after
I think I look kind of badass in this one.

hachi machi gt and konphusion!!

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 24 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #43

new highs in personal lows daily!

sweet of you to say, pm, but it's safe to assume in any of my pix, that i'm wearing a wig. wink.gif but kon does look radiant, doesn't she? she's got a combo halo 'fro. a hafro? a frolo? hmmmm.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
period_monster
post Apr 24 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #44

Hardcore BUSTie

Ladies, all of your hair is gorgeous. I wish so often that I had hair that would do something, anything. Instead, I have the saddest, limpest white-girl hair imaginable. I have given up on things like body and curl forever. sad.gif Seriously, Konphusion, you look super beautiful. And so do you GirlTrouble. And Girl Logic, the back of your head makes me weep for lack of volume. oh, the jealousy!!!

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Apr 24 2009, 08:52 AM
Post #45

Hardcore BUSTie

omg Konphusion you've got a doll face. Something particularly radiant about that shot too.

GT your hairstyle in that series makes you look like a doll too (albeit a doll you don't want to f*ck with!).

--------------------
There are years that ask questions and years that answer. - zora neale hurston

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 24 2009, 01:00 AM
Post #46

i'm bored (again) and, it would seem, emo.
oh reeeealy?

can you repeat that, so i can punch you in your snotbox?

now i remember.... i'm supposed to be listening to you.

yeah, kon, i know eventually i will just give up and grow locs again, but i've had them for 10 years before i cut 'em off. i figured i might as well give other things a try before i give up the ghost, cos i have a feeling the next time i grow them, i won't look back. i'll have them till i'm on my deathbed.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Apr 23 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #47

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Apr 23 2009, 12:25 AM) *
ezzakly. i've been wanting a power 'fro for years.... you really don't know how jealous i am.

I say you go for it GT, you could totally rock a fro like no other. It's all about attitude.

Yes, afro'z iz sexy LOL I love mine, although its getting to be a pain in the butt to style cuz its so thick... take a gander. It's actually a tad bit bigger now. This was taken a few months ago. I reallllly want some locs though. I'm probably going to start with some short twists/braids extensions and just let them form from that.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 22 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #48

ezzakly. i've been wanting a power 'fro for years.... you really don't know how jealous i am.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Apr 22 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #49

Hardcore BUSTie

big ole fluff-fro

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 22 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #50

*burns w/ jealousy* i would kill for hair like that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Apr 22 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #51

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks konphusion. Dreads are hard to start (if you're picky like me) because they never start out the way you want them to. When they grow, they look good. I think locks look good on just about everyone.
That's an older pic I cut it off after the death of my sister. My hair looks more like this now, when I don't do anything with it.

Bed Head

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 21 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #52

thanks, kon.... i'm thinking of growing locs too. i have the worst hair/hair luck ever. the only hairstyle i've been able to succesfully maintain was my locs... :/

--------------------

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Apr 21 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #53

Hardcore BUSTie

Very pretty cut Kitten, it's sassy. It really suits your face and brings out your features.

And before I forget, I love that pic of you GT!

@ girl logic, that's a nice pic you have for your avatar. I'm fond of locs & thinking of starting some.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Apr 21 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #54

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh kitten - your hair is perfect and you have a beautiful mouth.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 11 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #55

*burns with jealousy* i sooooo want your hair kitten. it's super cute! love that hairstyle..

(ps. thanks crino + tree *blushes*)

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Apr 10 2009, 08:43 PM
Post #56

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Kitten, that looks awesome! I love it.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Apr 10 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #57

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I got a new haircut!

Picture 1.

Picture 2.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Mar 30 2009, 10:45 AM
Post #58

Hardcore BUSTie

is it hot in here, or is that just gt?

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Mar 29 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #59

cryostat bitch

ooooh, gt...me likey. smile.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 29 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #60

i'm bored. that means...

picture!

--------------------

+Quote Post

43 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 21, 2014 - 02:08 AM