Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

206 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Celebrity Gossip!
culturehandy
post Jul 17 2009, 09:14 AM
Post #81

(o)(o)

Why would it be Morgan freeman's fault that she was hounded by the paparazzi? Shouldn't she be going after the paparazzi themselves?

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Jul 17 2009, 09:05 AM
Post #82

Hardcore BUSTie

Miss Barton always seems like she's on something to me. Something that causes her to lose her personality and talent.

George Clooney was in my town this year. Supposedly a stripper my friend knows gave him a blowjob, but you know how these stories are.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 17 2009, 06:56 AM
Post #83

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(roseviolet @ Jul 17 2009, 07:50 AM) *
I read that the story about Morgan Freeman is untrue. His publicist released a statement calling it "complete garbage".
http://dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/11326...p-granddaughter
The story was originally reported in the National Enquirer - not exactly a reliable source. So I wouldn't put much stock in it. Notice that the more "respectable" gossip rags are completely ignoring this story. If there were truth to it, I think it would be splashed all over.

By the way, that woman who was in the car crash with Morgan Freeman filed a federal lawsuit against him - not just because of her injuries, but because she says that she was definitely NOT having an affair with him, was NOT the cause of his marriage breaking up, and that she was angry that he never made a statement stating such. As a result, she had been hounded by the tabloid press.

Well, I did say his people denied it. Nobody listened. As far as a fed suit goes, I know nothing.

Oh, & Mischa Barton got picked up on a 5150 (Involuntary psychiatric hold), which is basically for folks that may harm themselves or others, disabled, or suffering from a mental disorder. Same thing they hauled Britney away for after her head-shaving, losing it thing.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Jul 17 2009, 06:50 AM
Post #84

Pacifism kicks ass!

I read that the story about Morgan Freeman is untrue. His publicist released a statement calling it "complete garbage".
http://dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/11326...p-granddaughter
The story was originally reported in the National Enquirer - not exactly a reliable source. So I wouldn't put much stock in it. Notice that the more "respectable" gossip rags are completely ignoring this story. If there were truth to it, I think it would be splashed all over.

By the way, that woman who was in the car crash with Morgan Freeman filed a federal lawsuit against him - not just because of her injuries, but because she says that she was definitely NOT having an affair with him, was NOT the cause of his marriage breaking up, and that she was angry that he never made a statement stating such. As a result, she had been hounded by the tabloid press.

+Quote Post
annabananahannah...
post Jul 15 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #85

Hardcore BUSTie

that's what i'm saying

--------------------
what y'all lookin' at, biznotch?!

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jul 15 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #86

Hardcore BUSTie

So basically a teenage girl stole her grandma's man. How weird.

+Quote Post
annabananahannah...
post Jul 15 2009, 11:57 AM
Post #87

Hardcore BUSTie

i just thought that generally morgan freeman seemed like a sweet guy, not a step-granddaughter banging woody allen like perv.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 15 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #88

new highs in personal lows daily!

lots of actors are like that no matter what their on screen persona is. they are treated like rockstars, and it goes to their head. years ago edward james olmos came to town for a film, and wooof, man, the city was awash in stories about how he was humping -- or trying to hump -- anything that moved.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 14 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #89

Big Fat Bitch

Y'know, Morgan Freeman's kinda been a dog for years. When he got into that car wreck about a year ago, he was with one of his "lady friends". I recall a Tennessee Bustie basically saying that it was common knowledge down there that he was pretty much married to his second wife Myrna-Lee Colley in name only. They've been separated for quite some time now. His people categorically deny the story about him marrying his step-granddaughter.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
annabananahannah...
post Jul 14 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #90

Hardcore BUSTie

sad and disturbing

say it ain't so
morgan freeman

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 14 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #91

Big Fat Bitch

They're already shooting that Karate Kid remake, I just saw pics of Will Smith & his son on set in China. And yes, Jackie Chan is playing "Mr. Han".

--------------------

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 14 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #92

Hardcore BUSTie

omfg, the whole world is going to hell!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 14 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #93

(o)(o)

The Globe and Mail is reporting that Jackie Chan is going to star in a Karate Kid remake...

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 13 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #94

i guess that's the green light to gouge my eyes out.

thanks candy!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Jul 13 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #95

Hardcore BUSTie

Two things immediately wrong with this: "MTV" and "new songs". NEW SONGS? NEW SONGS?!! *sits down, fans self.*

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 13 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #96

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh my god. I just googled "rocky horror remake" and found that apparently MTV wants to do a remake specially for television. It would follow the same script but might have new songs. It's in the very early stages and no casting or directing decisions have been made yet.

Ugh.

ETA: link

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Jul 13 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #97

Hardcore BUSTie

Please tell me you're kidding.

+Quote Post
annabananahannah...
post Jul 13 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #98

Hardcore BUSTie

does anybody here know anything about a rocky horror remake? i am both appalled and interested in the idea at the same time. i don't know if i should post this in the reel life thread or not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 13 2009, 11:10 AM
Post #99

we now return you to your gossip thread, already in progress...

/derail

--------------------

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Jul 13 2009, 07:14 AM
Post #100

Hardcore BUSTie

See, when we listen to NPR it's mostly my husband's obsessive love of science shows. I never get to hear funny. smile.gif

...but if you ever need to know ANYTHING about dinosaurs, space exploration, or giant robot manufacture, I'm your girl.

+Quote Post

206 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 2, 2014 - 11:10 PM