The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
hummingbird
post Jun 2 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

Little Boobs Rock. Yeah Yeah. Little Boobs Rock.

I love it when other women are all, yeah she looks like a man, Not! Just because her boobs are small. WTF! I don't get that shit! I am just as sexy as yee with big boobs. It's so weird how some ppl cannot see that. I started excepting my lil' boobs several years ago, I hated them at first cause one was a lil' bigger than the other. Then I just stopped focusing on them. I met my current boyfriend who totally loves smaller boobs, prefers them in fact, to big utters. He says they remind him of cow utters (no offense to anyone with big ones, we both like the biggins too!) But the point is, this society trys to make us feel badly for something that we have no control over.

So, here's why I totally love small boobs.

Men drool over me without the boobs. I am saying that Men harrass me without the BOOBS. Could you imagine what they would be like if I had the BOOBS. OMG! What a nightmare it would be! Haha!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 31 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

woohoo!! I'm a 34A and mine rock!

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post May 31 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

droppin' by to say hi. I'm a 32AA, and I think it's great. So do the men in my life. I hope you come to the same conclusions about your chests. Small boobs rock!

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
stitchnbitch
post May 30 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #4

I posted awhile ago about my battle with feeling like shit over my breasts as the result of breastfeeding. Don't get me wrong breastfeeding has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done in my life and I wouldn't have changed that for anything, but the fact that my breasts are not even by any means, I now have a D on the left and an A on the right...and yes I've pumped and taken sumpliments and made my little one suck on it as long as he would to try and even this problem out. I decided I should try to make a collage like was mentioned earlier of beautiful women with 'flaws'. I just wanted to tell everyone that they kick ass! I always come here to feel empowered =)

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 30 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

~~feeling warm and fuzzy now~~ thanks popeyesgal.

+Quote Post
popeyesgal
post May 30 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #6

BUSTie

rawrbaby,
we have been so conditioned to be ashamed of our small breast in this SICK culture that we women can be worse than the men sometimes when it comes to judging our bodies. I am 30 and have only just in the last couple of years started to embrace my beauty and my body as beautiful just as it is. I rarely hear anything but positive comments about my body as an adult yet the messages I got as a child left permanent damage. I'm a 34 A and my breasts are just great- shapely and perky! I bet yours are too. Back to the whole man thing. The other day I caught myself being self-punishing about my boobs in front of my boyfriend. HE IS THE ONE WHO SNAPPED BACK TO ME: "BREASTS DON'T NEED TO BE BIG TO BE SEXY" It stopped me cold in my tracks and I looked at him and said, "you are so right." now that's what I call a good man. Give your boyfriend a chance to be that for you.

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 30 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

IMO the more you make a big deal about it, the more he will think it's a big deal. and BTW, you are bigger than me! so it could be "worse".

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post May 30 2006, 11:03 AM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

Rawrbaby, it's been my experience that guys are just so happy to see breasts that size isn't important! Just trust that your guy is there because he wants to be with you. If it's affecting your relationship as you say, he could help you to deal with it. He's no doubt aware of how sensitive you are about the subject and would be happy to help you! Good luck!

+Quote Post
rawrbaby
post May 30 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #9

Hey im new to this just registered.
Im a 32 a/b depending,
been with my boyfriend for ages and never had the confidence to take my bra off, now its having an effect on our relationship..
what do i do? =[

+Quote Post
popeyesgal
post May 15 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #10

BUSTie

how has everybody been?

+Quote Post
star
post May 5 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #11

http://goingbraless.net/Forum/index.php

hee hee! im excited. screw wearing a bra! :-)
thanks for all the pasties tips, ladies.

+Quote Post
anonymoose96
post May 3 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #12

BUSTie

brutal bunny, where were those things when I was 20 and still having to shop in that section! i had a random late growth spurt since then, but if I could've found them at the time I definitly would've bought them. i'm more okay with my body now that i actually have a little up top but at the time padded bras in tiny enough sizes would've been a godsend. but then again i'm sure late blooming 20 year olds are not their target purchasing group so who knows what they're thinking. ...

+Quote Post
ambercherry
post May 3 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

star, i have used those things before - some brand is called "daisies", i think. any lingerie store should have them, and i am pretty sure i have found them in places like sears.

i liked using them, although one time i was wearing them with a lime green top (pretty good thickness to the material), anyway, and i looked down and could see the outline of the little "daisy". i bee-lined it to a washroom and took them off right away. i figured i would rather people see my nipples than the daisies.

good luck!

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post May 3 2006, 09:33 AM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

That's like the thongs they were selling to those same 12-year-olds, Brutalbunny. Wrong on every level.

+Quote Post
brutalbunny
post May 2 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #15

I don't know if this is related to this forum, but I noticed that the [training] bras in the little girls (children's clothing!) section of my local Mervyns are padded. Yeah, padded.
There are several things seriously wrong with this.

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 1 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

http://search.ebay.com/nipple-pasties_W0QQfnuZ1QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQxpufuZx

(star) they have them on ebay for sure. I'm sure they have them lots of other places too. good luck.

+Quote Post
star
post May 1 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #17

hey clover, i am going to try that! i'll let you know how it goes. hm, do you know where i could find those? im thinking a sex shop of some sort.... maybe some place less risque has them. :-)

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Apr 30 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

boobs are either lunchboxes for your offspring, or playgrounds for your mate(s).. or both.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Apr 30 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

star, have you tried those little pasty things you put over your nipples? It's like a little band-aid that keeps your nips from showing thru your shirt. That may be one way of getting away w/ not wearing a bra.

+Quote Post
star
post Apr 30 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #1

soooo, im an a cup, but have some shape there. my problem is that i HATE wearing bras. but the shirts i like to wear tend to be form fitting [and basically, you can see the shape of everything!]. i like to atleast show off a bit of my attributes, but it seems to be all or nothing. what kind of shirts are the best to go braless in [that are acceptable for a not-so-formal work attire]? i cant wear black every day of the week!

+Quote Post
211 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic

211 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 18, 2014 - 08:15 PM