The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
StephanieBPL
post Dec 11 2012, 08:52 AM
Post #21

Hello Everyone!

Anarch, thank you for the feedback! That set is one of my favorites too and my husband is a very big fan of the Babydoll wink.gif The link you posted was broken, so here it is again Babydoll that Anarch and my husband like!

I also wanted to share a sale we are having now!

Save 20% on our Sheer Collection today through Friday! We will also throw in free shipping when you order our line of products, using the coupon code freeship. Ladies, share your wish list with your partner. Guys, not sure what to get your lady? Order her a gift certificate!

http://www.BellaPetiteLingerie.com

Regardless of which religious holiday you may celebrate, or none at all, we hope you have a safe and happy Holiday Season!

S.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anarch
post Dec 2 2012, 01:47 AM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

Drive-by posting a link to this Guardian piece on campaigns against everyday sexism in media that creates a crap environment for women, both generally and for those of us with small breasts: A woman is worth more than her cup size

I haven't been around for several months, but it's nice to see familiar usernames and new ones too!

Buttercups, the same thing happens to me with every pill I've tried. Thanks for your info as I never researched it and had no idea that the low libido may be unfixable. Yikes. I've been off the pill for other reasons for about 3 years now (just using condoms) and my libido came back, enough, but not nearly what it was. Personally I'm happier with my libido back & un-pill-enhanced boobs, but that's just me. Could you maybe experiment for a few months, go off the pill & see how you feel about your body? You could always go back on them.

I've been meaning to post here as well because in the past 6 months I started hitting the weight machines at the gym that exercise the pectoral muscles, and whee, just like Stronggirl said, the pec muscle development did nice things for my chest! It didn't make my breasts bigger, but (as I think she said) it gave them a real solid, firm foundation that somehow helped fill out my cups more nicely than they had before. Is Stronggirl still around?

StephanieBPL, I particularly like this set and this babydoll.

+Quote Post
StephanieBPL
post Nov 27 2012, 11:54 AM
Post #23

Hello everyone! biggrin.gif

My name is Stephanie and I am the owner and founder of a lingerie line which is made for US!!

Like many of you, I have struggled with my body image for years and a lack of confidence in my bust.

After months of frustration in trying to find lingerie for my upcoming honeymoon I expressed my feelings to my husband about how horrible it made me feel to never find anything in my size. I half joked to him that I should just make my own. His reply was simple and to the point "Then do it".

Shortly after we married Jeff deployed to Afghanistan for a year and to make the year pass more quickly, I researched the lingerie industry. My hope was to scour the internet and find products designed for small busted women like me and to open an online boutique with those lines.

I quickly realized that there was NOTHING made just for small busted ladies. Sure there were things made in small sizes, or padded so thickly that it just makes you feel worse when you take it off, but nothing specifically made for us.

I started sketching things that would work with our body types and our curves, no matter how subtle they may be. I researched what designs work best for the petite busted frame and came up with two initial items to produce.

Jeff returned from Afghanistan with some injuries which would require a year to recover from due to several surgeries which were needed. He spent his year researching American based manufacturers and we found a partner here.

Our line is different from others in that we produce products which are specifically designed for us. As I mentioned, everything off the shelf in chain stores are made for sizes 32A all the way to 38DD. We know that we have much different needs and different things flatter us as opposed to our friends with much larger sizes.

I use sweet heart and plunging necklines which draw attention to the center of the chest. There is a small contrasting bow which is hand sewn on each item in the middle. I also use an Empire waistline with elastic under the bust to help gather the material and allow you to fill the cup, no matter your size. The products are made of sheer stretch material. The piece highlights the petite bust as opposed to covering it up under thick padding. Women should feel proud to show off what they have, no matter what size they are.

I have a drawer full of lingerie I never wear because they don't make me feel sexy or attractive. The first time I put on my piece I felt like a million dollars. I felt sexy and attractive because for the first time I had a product which worked with me, rather than against me. Now of course you expect me to say that because it is my product, but our model, who can be seen on our page, had the same reaction.

I have faced similar struggles as many of you over the years, and my hope is to spare others the continued pain of feeling like the lingerie industry has forgotten they exist, or worse, feeling like they are not attractive enough to where lingerie since they are petite busted.

I encourage you to check out our website and see our two new Sheer Collection items. Since I am a petite busted woman, I have tried my own products and can truly attest to how they not only look and feel great on, they also make you feel amazing, which is equally as important.

I hope you will share this with your petite busted friends so we can allow other ladies to look and feel great in their own skin!

Warm wishes,

Stephanie

Visit Bella Petite Lingerie here

We carry XXS-M which fit 28AA-36B

+Quote Post
melymay
post Nov 24 2012, 08:52 PM
Post #24

I went into a flurry of tears today....My mom came in my room while I was watching a movie and looked at my thighs and said wow you are getting fat....you don't look good. And I got sooo upset because I am pear shaped so most of my fat goes to my thighs and so my boobs are still smaller than my bottom half. I think it should be a crime to criticize people's bodies. I think I feel horrible because I think no guy would ever like me because of my shape but then I realized...one day a guy is going to find my shape perfect and I won't have to worry about rude comments.
I draw strength from women like Audrey Hepburn and Lea Michele. Lots of women with small busts lead fabulous lives...I just gotta figure out how.

+Quote Post
melymay
post Nov 24 2012, 08:44 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(Smalltatas @ Nov 20 2012, 08:18 PM) *
I recently went to VS and found out I've been wearing the wrong bra size this whole time! Instead of a B-cup I'm an A-cup...i came home devastated sad.gif
I've been thinking a lot about getting implants. Nothing over the top like DD's, just nice full C's so I can be confident when I wear a bathing suit...
A told a friend of mine about getting implants and she told me, "If you do, I will take them out and slap you with them! DON'T do it!"
Any help anyone?? does this seem like an ok idea??

I personally wouldn't do it eventhough sometimes I feel really bad about myself....I just don't think it's worth the pain and all the risk that come with surgery. Honestly, I don't mind having small breasts, it's more about how other people treat me and talk to me that bother me. If you have people in your life that love and respect you like your friend who told you not to do it does, I would just stay natural.

+Quote Post
Smalltatas
post Nov 20 2012, 11:18 PM
Post #26

I recently went to VS and found out I've been wearing the wrong bra size this whole time! Instead of a B-cup I'm an A-cup...i came home devastated sad.gif
I've been thinking a lot about getting implants. Nothing over the top like DD's, just nice full C's so I can be confident when I wear a bathing suit...
A told a friend of mine about getting implants and she told me, "If you do, I will take them out and slap you with them! DON'T do it!"
Any help anyone?? does this seem like an ok idea??

+Quote Post
melymay
post Nov 17 2012, 10:06 PM
Post #27

QUOTE(Rosaletta @ Nov 9 2012, 09:23 AM) *
I have an additional problem besides being small breasted. When I had surgery to correct inverted nipples, the doctor removed most of areola. Where there is no areola, there are scar lines. The doctor also added a skin graft around sides of areola, which is white and will not tattoo. I look like a breast cancer patient who has not yet had nipple/areola reconstruction. It is stressful for me to be put under for surgery because I do not want medical staff seeing my nipples. Since I did not have breast cancer, others must be confused why my nipples look this way. I am too embarrassed to have any heart or mammogram tests.

Hi Rosaletta, I am new in this forum but I just want to say that I understand that you feel like you don't want anyone to see your nipples due to surgery because I sometimes feel bad about my inverted nipple, the little bit of hair around my nipple, and the my skin around my breasts is acne prone. So I understand feeling like you don't want anyone to see it but believe me you are not alone because my boobies are small and I have these other issues. But you still should get your mammograms and heart tests because it is for your health and well-being. And I'm sure you have a lot of great qualities too and you can see them better if you don't focus on what's just wrong but also on what's right.

Sometimes I think of all those people born with deformities and still lead happy lives. I feel we should do the same.

Hope this helps! You are not alone!

+Quote Post
melymay
post Nov 17 2012, 09:50 PM
Post #28

Hi I am new here...I am happy that I have finally joined since I realized I could use a supportive group of women to help me get thru. I have had my boobies on my mind a lot lately since I have been single and unemployed. I am just in a muck of insecurity and feeling down and the people in my life are just making it worse. So thank you ladies for being a part of this forum because I feel soo much better knowing I am not alone.
I have mostly had family and friends make fun of my small boobies otherwise I would like them very much. So ever since I have felt bad and worthless due to these comments from the people I thought loved and cared about me I have been obsessed about my boob size and it is really stopping me from being successful because I literally stare at women's breasts just to decipher what size they are to see who is more attractive. I know it's horrible but it's true and I reallllly want to stop.
Anyways, on a positive note, a guy I met awhile ago once saw my small boobies while we were kanoodling on the couch and he stared at them and said they were Perfect! I still can not believe my ears when I recall this...This has got to be the nicest thing any guy has ever said to me! smile.gif
I wish I could get myself to believe it so I could stop feeling so down....

+Quote Post
megh
post Nov 15 2012, 12:17 PM
Post #29

BUSTie

This is san juan islands whale watching to the people in the world. san juan outfitters . Please visit this link to get everything for you and your family.

+Quote Post
Rosaletta
post Nov 9 2012, 12:23 PM
Post #30

I have an additional problem besides being small breasted. When I had surgery to correct inverted nipples, the doctor removed most of areola. Where there is no areola, there are scar lines. The doctor also added a skin graft around sides of areola, which is white and will not tattoo. I look like a breast cancer patient who has not yet had nipple/areola reconstruction. It is stressful for me to be put under for surgery because I do not want medical staff seeing my nipples. Since I did not have breast cancer, others must be confused why my nipples look this way. I am too embarrassed to have any heart or mammogram tests.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Oct 25 2012, 02:42 PM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Oct 11 2012, 10:11 PM) *
Hi ladies, remember me?? Sorry to bust in here (no pun intended), I've missed you all and have had very little time to myself due to starting a new job where a work 12 hr days, but that's another story. I'm being faced with a dilemma that only my small busties can help me with and I need your advice desperately.

I've been taking birth control pills for about 10 years now, and about 2 years ago I tried that new pill seasonable where you don't get your period for 3 months. That part was great but I got a very bad side effect- it killed my sex drive completely. I put up with this for a year because the pill enlarged my breasts a bit and it lasted for 3 months instead of the monthly deflating effect I had had with any other pill. However this side effect grew to be unbearable so I ended up switching back to my old pill, lo estrin24. Needless to say my sex drive has still not returned and I now have little to no interest in sex. I feel asexual and it's completely unlike my old self. I was doing a lot of research on this and it turns out that this side effect may be irreversible, as the estrogen in the pill binds to all of the testosterone in your body thats needed for your sex drive. I live with my long term bf and as you can imagine this is really starting to take a toll on us.

Lately I've been getting sick of feeling this way and have been considering taking myself off the pill for the first time in 10 years (I went on it in the first place for management of horrible periods, which also scares me) to see if my libido might return at all. However I am only about a AA cup with the pill and without it I am completely 100% flat-chested. My small cup size goes down even smaller the week I take placebo pills, and I hate how I look so much and can't wait until i start the estrogen pill to makes them go up again. The only reason I've stayed on the pill this long is because of my breast size, and I'm really scared about how I will feel when they go back to their original size of not even a AA cup. I also have body dystrophic disorder to make this even worse and the size of my chest has been my biggest tormentor. This has been put at bay a bit by the small increase in size I get from the pill. Also, I've been with my bf almost 5 years and I'm terrified because he has never seen my true breast size. I still get self-conscious about him seeing my chest now, so what will happen when it gets even worse?

So the question is should I stop taking my pill and risk losing what little breast tissue I have and deal with horrible periods to try and get my libido back, or should I just stay on the pill and remain disinterested in sex completely so I can have the body I feel more comfortable in? Any opinions would be most appreciated from the only people I expect to most understand, feels good to be back !

Hi Buttercups! Yea, how could we forget you?!!! Wow. Yeah, i can totally understand your frustrations over this situation. I guess you have to ask yourself which you really value more - a healthy sex drive or maintaining the breast tissue that you have. For me it would be the former. From what it sounds like you're BF really seems to care for you - big breasts, small breasts, or no breasts - otherwise he wouldn't have stuck with you for so long. But if you two aren't connecting physically anymore, it could create some huge problems. I'd focus on the low/no sex drive bit. Have you talked with him about all this? I would do that. But I think maybe the best thing to do, if you haven't done so yet, is maybe talk to a doctor. Maybe there are still other pill alternatives yet that you could try? And then still enjoy the "best of both worlds"? Hang in there, grrl!

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Oct 11 2012, 09:11 PM
Post #32

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi ladies, remember me?? Sorry to bust in here (no pun intended), I've missed you all and have had very little time to myself due to starting a new job where a work 12 hr days, but that's another story. I'm being faced with a dilemma that only my small busties can help me with and I need your advice desperately.

I've been taking birth control pills for about 10 years now, and about 2 years ago I tried that new pill seasonable where you don't get your period for 3 months. That part was great but I got a very bad side effect- it killed my sex drive completely. I put up with this for a year because the pill enlarged my breasts a bit and it lasted for 3 months instead of the monthly deflating effect I had had with any other pill. However this side effect grew to be unbearable so I ended up switching back to my old pill, lo estrin24. Needless to say my sex drive has still not returned and I now have little to no interest in sex. I feel asexual and it's completely unlike my old self. I was doing a lot of research on this and it turns out that this side effect may be irreversible, as the estrogen in the pill binds to all of the testosterone in your body thats needed for your sex drive. I live with my long term bf and as you can imagine this is really starting to take a toll on us.

Lately I've been getting sick of feeling this way and have been considering taking myself off the pill for the first time in 10 years (I went on it in the first place for management of horrible periods, which also scares me) to see if my libido might return at all. However I am only about a AA cup with the pill and without it I am completely 100% flat-chested. My small cup size goes down even smaller the week I take placebo pills, and I hate how I look so much and can't wait until i start the estrogen pill to makes them go up again. The only reason I've stayed on the pill this long is because of my breast size, and I'm really scared about how I will feel when they go back to their original size of not even a AA cup. I also have body dystrophic disorder to make this even worse and the size of my chest has been my biggest tormentor. This has been put at bay a bit by the small increase in size I get from the pill. Also, I've been with my bf almost 5 years and I'm terrified because he has never seen my true breast size. I still get self-conscious about him seeing my chest now, so what will happen when it gets even worse?

So the question is should I stop taking my pill and risk losing what little breast tissue I have and deal with horrible periods to try and get my libido back, or should I just stay on the pill and remain disinterested in sex completely so I can have the body I feel more comfortable in? Any opinions would be most appreciated from the only people I expect to most understand, feels good to be back !

+Quote Post
haneul
post Oct 8 2012, 04:53 PM
Post #33

It's nice to know that there are other girls out there who get how I feel sometimes.. it can get difficult having small boobs.

I recently re-measured myself and found my numbers to be 28.5" and 30.5" for my underbust and overbust. Does this put me at a 28B size?

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Oct 7 2012, 07:15 PM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

A victory for small busties everywhere! smile.gif

http://www.esquire.com/_mobile/women/women...eo?click=pp#img

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Oct 1 2012, 12:41 PM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(sweetpea22 @ Sep 26 2012, 03:38 AM) *
KeraBear,

It's funny I actually never write on online forums and I wasn't sure what to expect with this one but it's so nice to know there really is someone out there who also understands this! My friends and family know I get annoyed when people mistake my age yet they don't understand why but you do. I do always feel my lack of boobs makes me look like a little girl. I didn't consider that maybe they were jealous as I am quite slim, especially when I was at school. But you're totally right boobs do not equal being less of a woman! I also just read Outlaw's reply to your question and at least I can look forward to not having sagging breasts! Also, Outlaw is so right- everyone on this board is really lovely!

Yeah, it really is nice to be around people who understand what we are going through! yeah, looking and feeling like a little girl sounds about right. i dunno... growing up i always felt like getting "boobs" was like some kind of rite of passage into womanhood and i sorta got cheated out of that. And of course bveig the last of my friends to start my period certainly didn't help things either (although these days i wish i coulda gone a lil longer without that. LOL) But again, WRONG thinking! But yes! When we are older, we will certainly appreciate looking younger, yea?!? Yay for perky lil booblets! smile.gif

Also, Outlaw is so right- everyone on this board is really lovely!

Thanks, you are lovely, too! smile.gif Yeah, this board has been great. i recommend just taking some time to read through some of these PAGES and PAGES of conversation from over the months (or years, geeez, that is a lot of small boobie talk). That's really helped me out some. Go back far enough and you'll probably even stumble across a few of my own emotional meltdowns - like that time that i found the porn on my BFs computer or when my younger sister first started growing "real" boobs. OY. Not my finest moments, but my small bustie friends here helped me through it all.

Outlaw - thanks for the response. Any time you want to know anything personal about MY boobs, just ask. i can't promise an answer. Depends on how personal you wanna get. LOL But your response was encouraging! smile.gif

earlgreytea - yea shopping can suck so muuuuch sometimes. Especially when you are shopping online because sometimes you just never know what you are gonna get! sad.gif Hang in there, grrrrl and hope you find what you are looking for!!

+Quote Post
earlgreytea
post Oct 1 2012, 11:26 AM
Post #36

I recently bought a bralette online in size small...and it was too big. I'm still really angry/sad about it. I've had other bralettes in size small fit me, but they push my boobs down and make them look smaller than they really are. And a medium would just be too big. I don't know what I'm supposed to wear! 32As are too baggy in the cup. According to an apparently reliable online bra size guide, I would be a 30B or a 30C. That's way smaller than it sounds, trust me! The actual cup in a 30B or 30C is smaller than the cup in a 32 or 34 B or C. First off...It is really hard to find either of those sizes. And I don't know which size out of those I would be since I am kind of inbetween.
I haven't ordered a bra in either of those sizes mostly because I am afraid they will still be baggy and unflattering on me. It's my last hope for having a bra fit, so if it doesn't work out...I'm screwed.
I'm 23 and still hate my boobs. sad.gif I'm not even that thin! 5'4" and 115 to 118 lbs. :/

+Quote Post
sweetpea22
post Sep 26 2012, 02:38 AM
Post #37

Sweetpea - oh i totally understand about the negative comments from other girls! I always thought that i would get the most teasing from guys, but for the most that hasn't been the case. I wonder why this is? maybe it is jealousy issues. i've always been quite petite and perhaps the snarky comments about my lack of boobage makes them feel better about themselves somehow? there is a lot of pressure to be skinny out there...

> I also always get mistaken for being younger than I am and I'm convinced it's related to my breast size.

Me too!!! And i am also convinced of this! But then i've always been of the mindset that boobs=femininity. And that since i have smaller boobs than most gals (including a fairly good number of junior highers, but don't get me started on THAT), i am somehow less of a woman. And that is so wrong wrong wrong!!!!

KeraBear,

It's funny I actually never write on online forums and I wasn't sure what to expect with this one but it's so nice to know there really is someone out there who also understands this! My friends and family know I get annoyed when people mistake my age yet they don't understand why but you do. I do always feel my lack of boobs makes me look like a little girl. I didn't consider that maybe they were jealous as I am quite slim, especially when I was at school. But you're totally right boobs do not equal being less of a woman! I also just read Outlaw's reply to your question and at least I can look forward to not having sagging breasts! Also, Outlaw is so right- everyone on this board is really lovely!

+Quote Post
sweetpea22
post Sep 26 2012, 02:27 AM
Post #38

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Sep 13 2012, 07:37 PM) *
Girl, I'm an a-cup and on top of that i'm not particularly thin, but I've gotten plenty of attention from guys. I've dated five guys just this year and it's not even over yet! And you know what else? I slept with four of them and NONE of them said anything negative about my body. If guy is attracted to you , that's pretty much the bottom line. Furthermore, if a guy is willing to wait until marriage to sleep with you, he's going to be grateful to even be in the presence of your naked body. Just please try and get rid of your negative thoughts, they are NOT true. I've chased away one too many good guys with my crippling insecurities and believe me, you don't want to be that person.

This is my new motto for when I start having fears of disappointing someone:
Relationships are much more than just sex.
Human sexuality is much more than physical attractiveness.
And physical attractiveness is much more than the size of your breasts.

Do you see how small the insecurity feels when you think of it that way?

Sorry this is such a slow reply! I truly appreciate the time you took replying though DeeRayy! That is soooo true actually that they might just be happy to be in the presence of my naked body when the time comes. haha I hadn't even thought of it like that so thank you! That's so encouraging as well that none of those guys have said anything negative. I guess it really is all in our minds sometimes! Your motto is so good too! It's funny when you say it out aloud you wonder why you simplify things so much when there really are so many other factors involved! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Outlaw
post Sep 24 2012, 04:28 PM
Post #39

Outlaw - I have question. Since you are one of the "older" (i use that term loosely!) members here, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to. But you know how they say that one of the advantages to having small boobs is that they stay perky as you get older? Has this been your experience? Again, sorry if i get too personal!!

No, not too personal at all. They have sagged some but not much. Granted they are prettay prettay small but they don't look all that different from when I was in my 20s. I'm in my 40s now. So that's something, right!? : )

This forum is so nice. I wish I had it when I was all your ages. I suffered a lot, felt unwomanly, inadequate, you name it. I never had a guy express any displeasure with how I looked. So I really did torture myself needlessly. I can relate to much of what I read here and it helps heal some wounds even at my age. So thanks to everyone who has shared.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Sep 24 2012, 09:21 AM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey all you fine small busties!! Just thought I would check in.

> Trust me when I tell you, it won't matter as you get older. You are still in the age group when looks are overly important. It really does get better but I also know that I am my own worse enemy.

Thank you for this, Outlaw. This is so true! I am *only* 19, but i've done soooooooo much growing since i first came here as a 16 year old (well, not my booblets, *sigh*, but you know what i mean). i mean i was a hot mess. A lot of us were. Heck, DeeRayy wouldn't even take off her bra for a dude, and now she is like exotic goddess of the small boobies! laugh.gif I know she will send a pose soon disagreeing... but I don't care. smile.gif i guess what i am saying is that it is a process. Hang in there. we're on this journey together!!

> This is my new motto for when I start having fears of disappointing someone:
Relationships are much more than just sex.
Human sexuality is much more than physical attractiveness.
And physical attractiveness is much more than the size of your breasts.

LOVE IT! smile.gif

Sweetpea - oh i totally understand about the negative comments from other girls! I always thought that i would get the most teasing from guys, but for the most that hasn't been the case. I wonder why this is? maybe it is jealousy issues. i've always been quite petite and perhaps the snarky comments about my lack of boobage makes them feel better about themselves somehow? there is a lot of pressure to be skinny out there...

> I also always get mistaken for being younger than I am and I'm convinced it's related to my breast size.

Me too!!! And i am also convinced of this! But then i've always been of the mindset that boobs=femininity. And that since i have smaller boobs than most gals (including a fairly good number of junior highers, but don't get me started on THAT), i am somehow less of a woman. And that is so wrong wrong wrong!!!!

Outlaw - I have question. Since you are one of the "older" (i use that term loosely!) members here, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to. But you know how they say that one of the advantages to having small boobs is that they stay perky as you get older? Has this been your experience? Again, sorry if i get too personal!!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 09:01 AM