The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 150 151 152 153 154 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
karategrrl
post Oct 9 2008, 09:18 AM
Post #3021

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(edie52 @ Oct 8 2008, 04:34 PM) *
I'm about the same size as Keira, too (not saying I *look* like her though!). I disagree with people who say she looks unhealthily skinny. To me she looks like someone who is naturally slender, and toned on top of that. I have a similar body type but it's softer because I don't really work out. She has an amazing stomach. My boyfriend thinks she's hot, too.

I also don't get people saying she's too skinny. She's tiny, but it's her body type. I am built similarly, though I'm not as thin (I'm more muscular, I guess). I've had my share of men make stupid "too skinny" comments as I was walking by (as if I asked for their opinion <ahem>) but I've also had a guy in the gym comment on my leanness, and how it was "a great look." So I guess you can't make everybody happy. wink.gif I guess Keira has her admirers and critics.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
edie52
post Oct 8 2008, 11:34 AM
Post #3022

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies! Just wanted to let you all know that I've been lurking... and I'm always here in spirit.

Love seeing the pictures. V- I'm studying photography as well. Your beach shots are really great- especially the one with the red circle. It's so interesting and graphic.

I'm about the same size as Keira, too (not saying I *look* like her though!). I disagree with people who say she looks unhealthily skinny. To me she looks like someone who is naturally slender, and toned on top of that. I have a similar body type but it's softer because I don't really work out. She has an amazing stomach. My boyfriend thinks she's hot, too.

Oh, and to refer to something that you guys were talking about last week- my boyfriend's mom is also really small, like AA. She's a tiny, toned, wiry woman who looks amazing for her age. So maybe that has something to do with my bf finding really small breasts feminine. Then again, his brother is with a pretty busty girl, and their other bro is with an average-sized lady... they all have different tastes, it would seem- or more likely they're all open to falling for someone regardless of her size. That said, everyone has a preference, and I can respect that. I just hate messages in the media that try to tell us that every guy wants big tits, and that we're inferior if we don't have 'em.

I really want to post a picture of myself, or I could email it around. I'll try to figure out how to post it soon.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 8 2008, 11:10 AM
Post #3023

Hardcore BUSTie

I've posted another one of me holding a cameleon on these holidays ehehe check it out

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_vendetta/

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 8 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #3024

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(ailurophile @ Oct 8 2008, 02:32 PM) *
I eat lunch at work with a woman who always complains about her small boobs...around me of all people. Because she is so large, she pisses me off. I finally said to her just yesterday, "What are you, a 36D???". She said "Well, I take a 34D but can't always find that size, so I have to get a 36D." -----What A Bitch!!!!----- And yes, you read right that is a D -as in Dog! I cannot believe I hit her size right on the button, though. I've been checking out women's breasts for way too long, I guess!

I constantly check out other women's breasts!!! Haha. Does that make me a perv? laugh.gif No, really, I guess it's my concern with breast size coming through--hard habit to break!

Uh, yeah, her comments would piss me off too. I have dealt with similar things many times. I once got so sick of hearing my (B- or C-cup) sis-in-law do the same thing, I flashed her just to show her what "real" small breasts actually looked like. I think that made quite the impression, ha.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 8 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #3025

Hardcore BUSTie

I put a photograph of me and my dad's girl on their wedding which was two weeks ago. It looks like a polaroid and we're both blonde, feel free to take a look http://www.flickr.com/photos/31211461@N08/
Karategrrl, forzainterior@hotmail.com eheh and if the rest of the girls will, I'd love to see you

ailurophile, I don't really think I can go braless. I'm an AA cup so under my clothes, my breasts are resumed to "two points" as you say. And with the nip rings it gets worse and sometimes it looks like I have two nips at each nip lol It's odd

you're really sweet crinoline, I'd love to photograph you

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 8 2008, 09:32 AM
Post #3026

BUSTie

Okay, I'm very curious to see you girls too. If you girls look like Keira Knightly, I'm envious. You say you are AA and A. I fit in a 34A but wear 32B. Although the 32B has a space in the cup, I like the band tighter around my body. The 34's tend to move around. I cannot go without a bra, you know, due to my points. unsure.gif You girls, Vendetta and Karategrrl seem like you can. It's all in the shape I think. I would e-mail or post somewhere as well. Maybe I'll even "take the plunge". What a cutie you are, Crinoline! I would actually like to get your opinions if you would see me with a bra and without (with clothes, of course-due to the internet). The opinions of my full breasted friends mean nothing to me.

Neurotic.nelly is right about belief and perspective. Aithinne, you are huge in my opinion but you may feel small in your 34B. I felt so jealous of you when I read your post, like you don't belong with this group (of course you are welcome), yet, I have to remember that all of our feelings count. Except in the following case......... Read on:
I eat lunch at work with a woman who always complains about her small boobs...around me of all people. Because she is so large, she pisses me off. I finally said to her just yesterday, "What are you, a 36D???". She said "Well, I take a 34D but can't always find that size, so I have to get a 36D." -----What A Bitch!!!!----- And yes, you read right that is a D -as in Dog! I cannot believe I hit her size right on the button, though. I've been checking out women's breasts for way too long, I guess!

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Oct 8 2008, 12:04 AM
Post #3027

Hardcore BUSTie

Keira is a beautiful woman. I really like that first photo in particular. I did not like the way her body was portrayed in The Darjeeling Limited, but I thought her body was portrayed beautifully in Atonement.

V, I couldn't read any of the threads on the AAA forum. Do I have to sign up first??
Listen, I am small breasted. An AAA, AA, A, and even B's can be small in my book. It's just the way it is. I think a large B is not small, but a large B may think she is small. Its all based on belief and perspective. Were you in any of those photos that you took and posted?? Nice work by the way.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 7 2008, 08:10 PM
Post #3028

Hardcore BUSTie

Crinoline, you're beautiful!

I had to share this comment about our girl Keira Knightley. I found it among a bunch of negative online comments about one of her pics--you know, where everybody's saying how she's too "flat" and skinny, blah blah:

"i don't care what anybody says, keira is hot! As far as breasts go, small is just as beautiful & sexy as big. i'ts unfortunate that there r still sorry excuses for men who judge a woman's beauty by her breast size."

Thought that might brighten someone's day!

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Oct 7 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #3029

Hardcore BUSTie

Here's me (and Crinoboy)

k...for some reason that didn't work... it's post # 157 in the "say Cheese" thread (currently on page 8)
eta- fixed it, just scroll down. *I suck at technology*

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 7 2008, 04:28 PM
Post #3030

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Oct 7 2008, 08:16 PM) *
I'm kinda curious to see some of your faces you know

me three!
I always want to post pictures on bust, but like to keep a bit on anonymity so I can talk about literally anythingg I want without worrying who might see it or feeling inhibited

I met a girl today who had super small boobs. and she was bra-less! It made me feel pretty stupid sat there in my padded bra. she seemed so uncaring and comfortable in her skin. she wasnt a 'conventional beauty' but there was something so unique and captivating about her. i would loved to have talked to her about it but it's not exactly the sort of thing you bring up with someone you just met is it. I felt like whipping any enhancements off and saying 'look im like you!'. which is pretty silly really, im sure larger breasted ladies dont think similar things.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 7 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #3031

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Oct 7 2008, 07:16 PM) *

Me too. I won't post my pic publicly, but I'd e-mail personally...

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 7 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #3032

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, I also find that term a bit offensive

My breasts look like hers, is some photos I think I'm smaller, but I'm not that thin

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 7 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #3033

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi ladies, I'm on a Keira Knightley binge of late. My breasts look just like hers (or maybe an entire half an ounce larger, ha). Here are some photos of this small busty who is proud of her bod:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z298/cd...nightley-87.jpg
http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/bbimages/UK/g...aKnightley2.jgg
http://www.fashionista.com/images/entries/...llpapers-04.jpg://http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/bbimag...llpapers-04.jpg</a>
[url=http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/keira-knightley/pictures/keira-knightley-picture-2.jpg]http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress...y-picture-2.jpg://http://www.fashionista.com/images/e...y-picture-2.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_0...y1_800x1004.jpg
http://www.blogwaybaby.com/uploaded_images...Sexy-781292.jpg
http://data1.blog.de/blog/e/enterthevoid/i...nightley-01.jpg
http://bp3.blogger.com/_wmO4FqABOKc/Ru5ThI...ley+%283%29.jpg

Vendetta, your photography is wonderful. You're quite talented!
I didn't care for what I saw on the "Flatsy" site, but thanks for finding and sharing. Like DJ-biz once mentioned here, I find the term "flat-chested" a bit offensive; it makes me think of a wooden board. Every chest, no matter how small its breasts, has some shape.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 7 2008, 11:46 AM
Post #3034

Hardcore BUSTie

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31211461@N08/

Just some of my work

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 7 2008, 08:20 AM
Post #3035

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Oct 6 2008, 07:14 PM) *
I wish more underwear companies would stop putting stuffing on the outside of our boobies for those ladies who decide not to put the stuffing inside their boobies.

Karategrrl, your comment about telling men that more than a mouthful is a waste nearly made me fall out of my chair, I was laughing so hard. I will definitely have to remember that one! HA!!!!!

Aithinne, that was very well put about the stuffing inside and out. Yep, that bugs the shit out of me too. I think what bugs me more, though, is B- and C-cup (and up!) bras with stuffing and padding and push-up and "OOMPH!" and all that crap. Look at the Victoria's Secret catalogs--they have lots of that--big-busted women with the boobs squashed together and up to where they're practically under the woman's chin. Give it a fucking rest, already. They're big--no need to "enhance" them.

Glad I cracked you up!! Yep, I think the absurdity of a lot of men's comments becomes more obvious when we try the comments on them for size (no pun intended).

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 7 2008, 06:30 AM
Post #3036

Hardcore BUSTie

http://www.alexandra-aaa.com/forums/

Now THESE are small breasted ladies. Some of them don't even have any breast tissue to speak of. A-cup is considered HUGE on that forum. I know it may sound bad but it's kinda like that though that karategrrl and I have... be happy with your A and B cups ladies.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 6 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #3037

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been meaning to share this quote, and think that all of us, and Copeless in particular should meditate on it:

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." Sir Francis Bacon, 1561-1626.

It's interesting, but I've always found that the people who totally captivate me with their beauty are the ones who have some oddity - a mole, unusual height, or coloration, or weird hair, whatever. I used to be unable to even tell Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera apart when they first became popular - to me they were just generic interchangable young blondes. But someone with a feature that really stands out - now that person will catch my eye. I recently met a girl who has extremely differently sized breasts - one quite large, the other very small. She makes no attempt to hide this and she's quite sexy and attractive.

And I've said this before, but going to clothes-optional beaches and hot springs (of the naturist school, not a swinger's type place) is a great way to see a wide range of real normal bodies and practice body acceptance.

Here's to embracing "strangeness", with grace and style.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Oct 6 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #3038

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies, thanks for all your comments to my post!

Vendetta, I am sure you are right that my insecurity and hermit-ness is what is scaring all the men off, instead of my boobies. It makes rational sense and is probably true. It's the emotions that get in the way and make me insecure and turn into myself, and then the whole thing becomes a nasty cycle.

Also, I'll have to refer to Christine Nectarine when she said that B cups are still considered small in our culture. And I'm not even a full B anyway, I think I'm between an A and B, because I get that gap in my bras still. For one thing, I don't understand why B-cup bras have underwires... total mystery to me, because we don't need them. It seems like all the bras you get at a lingerie store have underwire in my size and under. I totally wish I could find more bras without underwires because they're so damn uncomfy. I also totally understand everyone here when they were talking about how all the bras for small-breasted women have some kind of padding, or push-up, or stuffing. I can sympathize with feeling like everyone else but you wants to make you look larger. I hate padded bras because you feel them and get cotton, not boobie. I hate that feeling of faking. I wish more underwear companies would stop putting stuffing on the outside of our boobies for those ladies who decide not to put the stuffing inside their boobies.

I'm also reassured to hear some of you talk about how your SOs love your breasts the way they are. It makes me feel proud and happy for you all and happy for myself by proxy!

Karategrrl, your comment about telling men that more than a mouthful is a waste nearly made me fall out of my chair, I was laughing so hard. I will definitely have to remember that one! HA!!!!!

Starship, thanks for your comment. I don't want you to envy me!! I think us smallies have had enough envy of other women's bodies to fill the world's oceans. We should start looking in the mirror and envy the body in the reflection... wait, that's us. Rock on!

Have a great day ladies!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 6 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #3039

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Oct 6 2008, 04:04 PM) *
[color=#006400][font=Comic Sans MS]copeless,
one time i walked into a cafe in s.f. and got some tea, and when i went upstairs to enjoy it, i found all of these beautiful large paintings of the female form. all of them were lopsided, and all of them were beautiful. i was floored!

True dat, double true!

I mentioned this here once before but it bears repeating for the new ladies...

I went to a training at a yoga center once and, one night of the program, most of the participants ended up in the (no clothing) women's jacuzzi. I was so floored at how BEAUTIFUL everyone looked--in their own way--black, white, old, young, low-riding breasts, small, perky ones, large bodies, small bodies, etc. That is a memory forever etched into my conscience.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Oct 6 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #3040

Hardcore BUSTie

copeless,

boobs are not sooooo everything. it's a scam, to make you focus all your attention on something as trivial as breast tissue, to make you think that something is wrong with you in order to make you purchase goods, services, products that you don't need to create an image of perfection.

guess what? you're imperfect. guess what? imperfection is beautiful. it's what you do with what you've go that makes the difference. it's how you rock your imperfections that make you stand out. i've seen it again and again.

one time i walked into a cafe in s.f. and got some tea, and when i went upstairs to enjoy it, i found all of these beautiful large paintings of the female form. all of them were lopsided, and all of them were beautiful. i was floored!

take care of yourself, it's a cold world out there, don'tchaknow!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 150 151 152 153 154 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27, 2014 - 09:27 PM