The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 203 204 205 206 207 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
ginger_kitty
post Sep 6 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #4081

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome, PolkaHodgeheg! You sound like have a lot of confidence all ready, sweetie.

P.S. Don't forget to head over to the newbie thread and introduce yourself to everybody.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PolkaHodgeheg
post Sep 6 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #4082

Hey I'm 18 and new to the website- just wanted to thank you for this support group! The whole world is driving me crazy right now with it's infatuation with enormous breasts- no matter how much support I get from my boyfriend a lot of days it still doesn't help. But I agree that soon everyone will forget this breasts-the-size-of-Brazil phase and appreciate NATURAL women! Just think of all the beautiful women with tiny breasts- Audrey Hepburn, Keira Knightley (voted sexiest woman by FHM by the way- the world is changing!), Natalie Portman, Gwen Stefani, Kate Moss, etc, etc. Small but perfectly formed.

Well anyway just wanted to say thank you for the support and I will keep striving for that word that everyone tells me I should have but has so far evaded me completely- confidence. It's out their somewhere, but wearing a very good disguise!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 3 2006, 05:07 PM
Post #4083

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey Anita18,

Sounds actually like your friend is j-e-a-l-o-u-s! I'd take a figure skater's body--strong, muscular butt/thoughs--any day over just plain skinny for skinny's sake.

+Quote Post
Kitty06
post Sep 3 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #4084

Hi again!

Sorry, it was ages before I got to read all your replies as I posted right before going off on holiday ^^;

Thank you so much everyone for the encouragement, I honestly didn't think it would make me feel so much better!! Really made me smile smile.gif

I can't complain, my best friend now has to decide whether to have surgery to remove a benign tumour from her breast that will leave her dented and scarred sad.gif

But I think I'll stick around here quite a lot, to convert those "ARG!" days into "I'm going to take over the world and look fabulous at the same time" days. tongue.gif

Thanks again

~Kitty =^^=

And hmm boy shorts sound good...too late now, but next year, who knows..

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Sep 2 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #4085

It's Calamity Jenn

Ugh, if my friend had said that to me, I'd tell her kiss my ass. How horrible >:|

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. — Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
Anita18
post Sep 2 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #4086

BUSTie

Grrr, I'm starting to get annoyed by the fact that other women believe chest size is important. I was observing to a friend that ever since my dad was scolding me for spending so little on food (ie, he thinks I'm not eating enough), I've been eating more and now I get hungrier even faster since my body has gotten used to the increased food intake. My friend said, "Hmm, maybe then you'll start to grow boobs." blink.gif

Gee, thanks a lot there. I suppose as a C-cup, she views herself as "normal," but it's still annoying. It's pretty ironic since I noted to her that I found figure skaters to have very attractive bodies. Then I observed that it was probably because I had the same body type - thin arms, no boobs, wide shoulders, big butt and thighs. Meanwhile, my friend said that she found figure skaters to have chunky legs, LOL...

Anyhow, my response to my friend was, "Meh, I doubt it. All the weight I gain goes to my thighs. And I do like having the ability to go around bralass and carefree. smile.gif "

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 1 2006, 07:39 AM
Post #4087

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(booskie @ Aug 30 2006, 10:15 PM) *

if you work out your pectoral muscles it'll do wonders for those kinds of shirts. it won't give you Jayne Mansfield cleavage, but it will make your chest look super-sexy and defined.

Yes, I have found this works for me! I try and emphasize my pecs and shoulders, and I luuuv halter tops for this reason!

Kitty 06, hang in there! Gad, I remember those dreadful teen days as an A-cup, wondering what the f*ck was going on with my chest when everyone else in school could actually fill out a bra! Not to mention the tasteless and insensitive comments from the teen boys during that time! The irony was, I got my period in 6th grade and was moving along with puberty faster than my friends, but you'd really never know it by looking at my chest!! Ha. Come to think of it, my smaller boobies were a good thing in the sense that they didn't attract that sexual attention that I wasn't emotionally ready to handle. I wanted to be a tomboy forever.

Sorry for the tangent, it just brought a flood of memories (rhymes with mammaries, ha).

Kitty 06, it does get better, really, as you move along through life--out of high school, on to college/work, etc. Glad to see you here, we're all here for you, little sistah! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
booskie
post Aug 30 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #4088

Ok, two things, here we go.

lux- sorry if i sounded insensitive, sometimes i'm just heteronormative without meaning to be, it's just so programmed in, but i should know better. it's a damn shame that the women in your life haven't been more supportive and so critical of your body. no one deserves to be treated like that. still, i've had the same experience with women as karate grrl, they've always been particularly attracted to my small chest. for men, it seems they just skip over the tits and go straight to my ass, which is fine by me, because it's enormous and beautiful. anywho, that's just been my experience, and yours has been so different from that.

kitty- welcome sistah! i struggled in high school with my chest. my mom always had big breasts and i kept thinking, 'when are mine going to grow?' then i was sitting across the dinner table from my dad's two sisters, and they're both tiny chested, 'shit!' was my first thought. i think it's especially hard when your at that time in your life. just want you to know that i was there too, i lived through it and so will you. i think you can wear whatever you damn well please! i still wear low cut and tight fitting tops. there's some stuff we can get away with BECAUSE we're smaller and a larger breasted woman would be falling out of. this is going to sound kind of like an infomercial, but if you work out your pectoral muscles it'll do wonders for those kinds of shirts. it won't give you Jayne Mansfield cleavage, but it will make your chest look super-sexy and defined.

+Quote Post
maddy29
post Aug 25 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #4089

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, my sister has to wear two sports bras while exercising-i can't even imagine!

+Quote Post
tatiana
post Aug 24 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #4090

BUSTie

Um, you might want to suggest to your friend who wears bras at night that it is generally accepted that it is bad for your health to do so. It interferes with flow of lymph fluid and (from what I remember) increases your chances of cancer. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Anita18
post Aug 23 2006, 09:59 PM
Post #4091

BUSTie

QUOTE(Kitty06 @ Aug 22 2006, 01:26 PM) *
I'm only 17 so most support places just say rubbish like "everyone develops at different times" - but that doesn't change the fact that I'm small-chested now (I'm a thin person all over) whereas most of my friends are wearing low cut tops to nighclubs and bikinis on the beach (both of which I'm terrified of).

It's also so hard to find fashionable tops that aren't centered around breasts..

I really want to be confident and accept that everybody has a different body shape, but pressure of peers/media is *so* hard to ignore when you're in your teens.

Yeah, I suppose it does get easier when you're older and you realize that other people's opinions (and especially those of the media) don't matter as how you feel about yourself.

Yeah, the shirt thing is annoying, isn't it? It keeps me from buying unnecessarily, LOL, think of it that way! I still like the low-cut stuff, since I love my collarbone and I want to show it off. I think ballet neck and scoop neck shirts look great on me, and I also like the way halter tops emphasize my shoulders. I do steer clear of the REALLY low "world, say hi to my sternum!" shirts since they just emphasize how thin I am. I think that being trendy is overrated - whatever looks good on you will always look good on you no matter what. Focusing on what your breasts look like isn't fair to the rest of your body, since I'm sure they're all hankering for some positive attention. smile.gif

All of my friends have larger chests than me, but it comes with cons as well as pros. I was shocked to learn that one of my good friends has to wear a bra to sleep, and is forced to wear TWO sports bras when she exercises! I can't even imagine! I'm pretty glad that I don't have to think about my boobies most of the time, LOL. Cleavage is still kind of fascinating in its own way - curiosity, I guess. (I find penises fascinating too, but it doesn't mean I want one! laugh.gif )

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Aug 23 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #4092

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome Kitty!

Although I agree it can be difficult to find tops that aren't centered on the chest....Tons of clothes that good w/ big boobs look even sexier w/ tiny boobs. (especially low cut blouses) Just try stuff on, to make sure there aren't wierd puffs or lines. And small chested ladies look great in bikinis. I always wear bikini tops when swimwear is required. Just give it some time sweetie, as you get older you'll probably grow more and more comfortable with your body.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
lux
post Aug 23 2006, 02:12 AM
Post #4093

BUSTie

Kitty- who says you can't wear sexy bikinis when you've small boobs?! there's a lot of sexy models (the really tiny ones) that i can wear but none of my friends can, because their boobs would be bursting out of them.

and to the tops: ok when you're small there's not much cleavage going on, but i still like to think that i look good in low cut tops that are slightly loose. the kind of skinny, model type of look, well kind of:)

that's it for fashion, sorry about that.

i really hated the wait a while and they'll grow advice. i just knew that they're not going to get that much bigger, being the skinny type with no big breasted women in the family. i guess weight has a lot to do with it and if you go on the pill they might grow or other hormonal changes can affect the size too. but since there's no point waiting for those things to happen, just try to love them as they are. sounds lame, but your breast size has very little to do with your happiness. good luck

+Quote Post
maddy29
post Aug 22 2006, 02:25 PM
Post #4094

Hardcore BUSTie

hi kitty06-welcome! come over to the newbie thread and post a hello message smile.gif

annoyingly enough- those people are semi-correct. i had NO BOOBS until college, and then they were tiny. but, in my mid 20's they grew. partly because of weight gain, but partly-i dunno. i'm a b cup now, before i didn't even really need a bra. now i can wear all those fun shirts!

but, my roommate is 24 and still completely flat. she runs a TON and is very thin and fit, but she'll probably never have boobs, that's just the way her body is built. she keeps buying halter tops and tanks and stuff and then she gets so mad cause they look funny.

i would stay away from shirts that focus on the breasts. what are your other awesome features? maybe you have great legs that you can draw attention to, and just wear a more modest tank top.

you could probably wear a tankini top and those cute "boy" shorts-since you are skinny-so jealous!

it is hard though, i got a bit of teasing about being "flat as a board," and stuff, and it sucks.

+Quote Post
Kitty06
post Aug 22 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #4095

Hi,

I only just signed up and this is my first post.

I'm only 17 so most support places just say rubbish like "everyone develops at different times" - but that doesn't change the fact that I'm small-chested now (I'm a thin person all over) whereas most of my friends are wearing low cut tops to nighclubs and bikinis on the beach (both of which I'm terrified of).

It's also so hard to find fashionable tops that aren't centered around breasts..

I really want to be confident and accept that everybody has a different body shape, but pressure of peers/media is *so* hard to ignore when you're in your teens.

Anyway, that was a roundabout way of saying hi.

~S

+Quote Post
goldtech
post Aug 22 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #4096

QUOTE(GiGi21 @ Aug 14 2006, 03:30 AM) *

I truly think that small/average size breasts will be the "in thing" pretty soon here with the plastic surgery-balloon boob craze, I think natural breasts will become more appreciated.

You know how highly tweezed eyebrows were in and now natural is, I think it will be the same.

My grandpa used to tell me grandma more than a handful is waste =)

Gigi, I think you're right! I'm a male poster on this sight, I hope I'm not intruding on you girls.

For me, there's nothing sexier than a woman not wearing a bra, and the more the nipples stick out, the better. Small breasts also give that fresh sense of sexy, especially with a girl willing to flaunt it..

Brett

+Quote Post
Anita18
post Aug 20 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #4097

BUSTie

Seriously, just get to being comfortable in your own skin. Get to know your own body AND LOVE IT. Every day, go naked to the mirror and tell yourself SOMETHING that you love about yourself.

This really works. Well, I suppose I always had it in me to begin with, so it wasn't quite such a battle, but after taking an intense figure drawing class, I've come to appreciate everyone's body no matter the shape or size. They're all beautiful, because they're built to do all of these amazing things.

I've going out more and more sans bra nowadays, but I still haven't gotten up the courage to do it at work, LOL! I work in a lab so it isn't like I have to be in a business suit, but the lab is also COLD COLD COLD.

Just yesterday I went to the mall braless and I wasn't sure if the stares I was getting was because people noticed I was braless or because my shirt said, "I'm out of bed, what more do you want?" complete with a picture of an angry turtle. tongue.gif Actually the fitting room lady commented on the funny message, so I guess people were reading my shirt instead of noticing my nips...I think I may actually walk more confidently since I don't have to mess around with my bra if I'm not wearing one!

+Quote Post
shorrty
post Aug 20 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #4098

hi, has any 1 experimented wiv natural breast enhancement pill/creams?

+Quote Post
GiGi21
post Aug 13 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #4099

BUSTie

I truly think that small/average size breasts will be the "in thing" pretty soon here with the plastic surgery-balloon boob craze, I think natural breasts will become more appreciated.

You know how highly tweezed eyebrows were in and now natural is, I think it will be the same.

My grandpa used to tell me grandma more than a handful is waste =)

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 13 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #4100

Hardcore BUSTie

And they all seem like they have more perfect bodies than we do. Boobs are larger, waists are thinner, hips are curvier. Anyway, if you don't fit in the "norm" it's easier to be insecure.

I hate that too. I have the big boobs, but they're a 36D and I don't have a minuscule waist that fits the perfect pin-up girl hourglass look (size 10, not size 4). I always wanted that pin-up girl look, but my breasts are too big for some dresses and it can look ridiculous how big they are in comparison with the rest of my body.

I like the serpentine look of girls with small breasts and narrow frames, having a laid-back sexuality and not having to wear a bra all of the time. Looking at Marie-Claire, they had a page on female indie stars, and most of them had small breasts and a small skinny figure. Chloƫ Sevigny, Zooey Deschanel, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Sofia Coppola.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 203 204 205 206 207 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 1, 2014 - 04:17 PM