Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions & Comments about the Magazine
dusty
post Jul 18 2006, 03:00 PM
Post #101

Hardcore BUSTie

Book City, definitely, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it at the Indigo on Bay Street south of Bloor.

BTW, that wasn't you, was it, I saw at the outdoor art show with the Bust t-shirt and the Curry's bag?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
polka dot partie...
post Jul 18 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #102

I have a question about where you can buy copies of Bust in the Toronto area. I am always scouting for it and never find it. Could you inform me of any specific retailers?

Thanks so much!

--------------------
Gina Alderman
Polka Dot Party Planning
www.myspace.com/polkadotparties

+Quote Post
kombinikill
post Jul 11 2006, 07:18 AM
Post #103

thanks celina,

i have just sent you off an email now!

claire

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Jul 10 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #104

Hardcore BUSTie

this is a test...this is only a test...

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
battygurl
post Jul 7 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #105

Hardcore BUSTie

That's good news, celina. I don't think anyone was happy with the current people.

--------------------
Tears are curious things, for like earthquakes or puppet shows they can occur at any time, without any warning, and without any good reason. --Lemony Snicket

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 7 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #106

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Thank you Celina! I had some problems a few months ago and they were really rude and not helpful, unlike whoever as handling it before- they were very nice and I got results.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
celina
post Jul 7 2006, 10:15 AM
Post #107

Hardcore BUSTie

claire,
send an email to me about your situation and we'll get it resovled. we are about to c hange fulfillment houses, as we too have been very dissappointed with the service that our customers have been receiving. I'm at debbie@bust.com. anone else can write to me with sub issues as well and i'll get it dealt with.

+Quote Post
kombinikill
post Jul 7 2006, 04:19 AM
Post #108

i am at the end of my tether! i subscribed to bust back and april for the current issue. the money was promptly processed but i never received that issue (with gretchen mol on the cover). a new issue came out and i never received that either. i emailed customer support, and they got back to me initially, to say they would look into it, but not a word since, nor any magazine. i have complained on two further instances about this, but have never even received a reply. i don't want my money back, i want my magazines! i want the courtesy of a return email. i am so upset by all this. i have been a loyal reader of bust, i've bought every magazine since i first clapped eyes on it years ago. i was finally in a financial situation to subscribe and thought that would be a supportive gesture for my favourite mag. this is leaving a very bitter taste in my mouth. please help.

+Quote Post
fiercetastic777
post Jun 9 2006, 12:18 PM
Post #109

What is the address to find the paint by numbers glasses case from the June/July Issue?

+Quote Post
kittenbonanza
post Jun 9 2006, 11:41 AM
Post #110

Argh! I want my magazine! I renewed my subscription before the last issue and got that one on time, but I still haven't gotten this issue! I called last week and they said they'd send me a copy, but I still felt the need to complain because I'm sure my boyfriend is tired of hearing me whine about it. :-)

+Quote Post
hbic
post Jun 6 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #111

Also, remember it's a bi-monthly mag. If you missed one cycle you'll have to wait until the next one, in two months. I had the same problem. Since it's bi-monthly it takes twice as long to get into the loop.

+Quote Post
areola
post Jun 6 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #112

Peace, you need to send an email to Subscriptions@bust.com with your old name and address, (exactly how it was) and your new name, and if you moved, address too.
thanks for your patience. -laurie

+Quote Post
peacereverie
post Jun 6 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #113

Hardcore BUSTie

I payed for my subscription online a couple of weeks ago. I still haven't received my new issue. I know I changed my last name because I got married last year. Could that be why?

THe costumer service area is not working. How can I contact Bust to ask about my subscription?

+Quote Post
battygurl
post May 31 2006, 01:34 AM
Post #114

Hardcore BUSTie

I agree, midge. Everything about the newest issue was great, except that.

--------------------
Tears are curious things, for like earthquakes or puppet shows they can occur at any time, without any warning, and without any good reason. --Lemony Snicket

+Quote Post
midgemcgrath
post May 31 2006, 12:44 AM
Post #115

Hardcore BUSTie

i don't know if anyone actually reads this, but i just wanted to say for the record how utterly disheartened and disappointed i am that there is a cigarette ad on pg. 2 of the most recent issue.

i thought bust was better than that.

+Quote Post
tiffany40217
post May 26 2006, 09:22 AM
Post #116

Sorry for the double post, ISP is having serious issues.

+Quote Post
tiffany40217
post May 26 2006, 09:19 AM
Post #117

I don't know if this is where this goes, but I am searching for an old article. It was last year some time and it was about how to make a Tap Light Lamp/Wall Art Piece. I was in love with it and am finally moving to a house where I can put one up. I have no idea what issue it was in, but I would love to buy that back issue!! Please help if you can. I am starting to become unhealthily obsessed with this project! Thanks!

+Quote Post
tiffany40217
post May 26 2006, 09:19 AM
Post #118

I don't know if this is where this goes, but I am searching for an old article. It was last year some time and it was about how to make a Tap Light Lamp/Wall Art Piece. I was in love with it and am finally moving to a house where I can put one up. I have no idea what issue it was in, but I would love to buy that back issue!! Please help if you can. I am starting to become unhealthily obsessed with this project! Thanks!

+Quote Post
silvergelatin
post May 10 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #119

I wish there were a few more bisexual and homosexual one-handed reads.

Wendy McClure is a genius.

I'm so happy that the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are on the cover!

The end.

+Quote Post
realbadkitty
post Apr 25 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #120

Thanks for your reply, Areola. Would you say that your mag caters to indie chicks primarily? Do you also target professional women?

Would you define your target audience as liberal women - I am no conservative, just wondering.

Thanks!

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 04:37 AM