Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

20 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Having Problems with our Web Site?
anoushh
post Sep 11 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #281

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm still disappointed that I no longer can seem to get the Bustline. Any thoughts on why? (no, it's not going to junkmail that I can see.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 4 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #282

come on now girls. don't feed the animalz. there's a thread for this, take it in there.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Sep 4 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #283

belligerently lazy

hey, guess what fucker, the ignore function is a beautiful thing!

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 4 2006, 05:16 AM
Post #284

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

no problems here.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
sidecar
post Sep 3 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #285

Queen of the underground

Hi -- for some reason, my account reverted to an old email address that I not only don't use but actually has been deleted. I tried to change it to my current address (which I thought I'd done when I reregistered when the board changed...) and the system won't let me, saying my current address is in the system. Because my current address contains my last name, I tried to PM LoungeLady to have her do it manually or whatever, and my PM wasn't allowed to go through because your PM folder is full. So can you PM me so I can have my email address changed so I can actually get email from here?

Thanks.

+Quote Post
datagirl
post Aug 31 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #286

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks Loweredmoon I'll try that. smile.gif

+Quote Post
lowredmoon
post Aug 31 2006, 08:21 AM
Post #287

Hardcore BUSTie

datagirl, i just combed the archives for it, and it looks like it's no longer around. maybe you could ask in the community forum to restart it?

--------------------
"Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise."
--Margaret Atwood

+Quote Post
datagirl
post Aug 31 2006, 01:19 AM
Post #288

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Guys,

Just wondering whatever happened to the self harm thread?It used to be in 'Our Bodies Our Hells' but since the up grade it's gone AWOL.Don't get me wrong I love the new Bust Lounge,but I just want to revive this really helpful thread and I want to avoid starting a new one and thus crowding the site.
Thanx
Datagirl. smile.gif

+Quote Post
indiechick
post Aug 28 2006, 02:24 AM
Post #289

Hardcore BUSTie

@roseviolet: try to empty the cache folder of your internet explorer or mozilla. sometimes it keeps showing you the old picture although all others will see the new one. i don't know why it happens but it does. emptying the cache folder usually works.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Aug 27 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #290

Pacifism kicks ass!

Yes. Very disappointing indeed.

I'm having problems changing my avatar. I've tried changing it, but every time it reverts back to this same image. Even if I delete the current avatar first and then try to add a completely different avatar, it will revert back to this same photo. And yes, the image I want to use meets all of the requirements. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong & how I can overcome this problem?

+Quote Post
anoushh
post Aug 27 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #291

Hardcore BUSTie

I have the same problem. Weirdly, I used to get it at my UK email address, and suddenly it stopped. I checked the junk mail folder/filter as well, and not there.
Now at my US address I still can't get it.

Very strange.

And disappointing.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Aug 22 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #292

Pacifism kicks ass!

Like Raisin, I signed up to have the Bustline sent to my Bust account. And I've actually tried to sign up for it a few times since I've never recieved it. And yes, I've checked the junk mail folder each time. But I have never ever recieved the Bustline. Could the problem be the Bust e-mail system?

+Quote Post
battygurl
post Aug 22 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #293

Hardcore BUSTie

I still get the Bustline at my hotmail account.

--------------------
Tears are curious things, for like earthquakes or puppet shows they can occur at any time, without any warning, and without any good reason. --Lemony Snicket

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Aug 22 2006, 04:44 AM
Post #294

PANTIES! ew.

I know it's not going to my spam folder because all the spam at my Bust account ends up in my in-box. Grr!

+Quote Post
tesao
post Aug 21 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #295

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

any chance at all that the Bustline is being routed to your spam folders? it is truly BIZARRE what winds up in mine! might be worth a check once in a while...

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Aug 20 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #296

PANTIES! ew.

Fina and Sidecar are still getting it. I don't like this feeling of being snubbed by the BUSTline.

+Quote Post
snafooey
post Aug 20 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #297

I said a boom chicka rocka chicka rocka chicka boom

I just figured they stopped sending it - I used to get it too, but I haven't in a long time.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Aug 20 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #298

PANTIES! ew.

Several of us have mentioned this in Kvetch Up, that we have signed up repeatedly for the BUSTline, some of us using different email addresses, and some of us have never once received it in our in-boxes! What's going on with subscribing to the BUSTline?

+Quote Post
snafooey
post Aug 19 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #299

I said a boom chicka rocka chicka rocka chicka boom

There seems to be another "hitting a guy in the groin poll" over in the F-word - can it please be deleted? Thank you.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Aug 16 2006, 11:03 AM
Post #300

belligerently lazy

Thank you!

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 07:26 AM