The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> Your Co-Workers
lila_x
post May 12 2006, 02:28 PM
Post #1

Has anyone ever been the victim of bad rumors at work? I just heard bad stuff we're being said about me behind my back by vicious and jealous co-workers. This thing had been going on for quite a while and noone ever told me or even took my defense.

It puts me in a very difficult situation as my boss heard about it. She thinks I'm not a good "team-player" so it's ruining my reputation and my chances of moving to an even better position.

I basically spent 2 days crying non-stop. I just moved in this new town and since my social life is not that crazy yet, i was investing a lot in my work.

The thing is, I love my work and I was trying to do it well and then this gossiping is just ruining everything by making me look like I'm some kind of mean bitch.

I guess I just need some comfort and maybe some people to tell me they went through the same problems,
thanks!
-sad lila

--------------------
lila x[color=#FF0000]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
kinkyJen
post Apr 29 2011, 09:25 AM
Post #2

BUSTie

It really irritates me that the guy co-workers always. always get a ton of sales because they have dicks. I could spend an entire Saturday or Sunday with no sales but the guys are hitting the ball out of the park. ARGHH! Should grow a dick and instantly make a ton of sales, lol? I mean c'mon. I've heard some of them selling and some of the guys are b.s.ing the customers. I'm actually honest! I wouldn't lie to you to make a sale, that's not me nor do I find that ethical. WTF! When I went live on commission earlier this month, I noticed a change in attitude towards me. My tape measurer disappeared off of a notebook that I use to take notes and write information, and ended up finding it a week later hidden somewhere behind a cash register. Umm, ok, we're not in 1st grade, we're all adults, I think. Also these sleezebags (referring to the guys) have been telling me things that they want me to know and not info that I should know because it benefits them. For example, they've told me while I was training and that week I went live on commission that it was ok to ring up customers for them when they weren't there, but as I found out after that it didn't work that way and I screwed myself out of a decent commission when they other guy got it for not even being there and probably picking his nose at home.

A gal told me that the majority of the guys won't tell a customer to come back when you're scheduled so they can get the sale when it's protocol to inform the customer when you'll be back. ALSO, where the fuck are my business cards? I'm sure they hid them as well! If I have a problem, nobody comes over to me, so I ask the girls instead of the guys because the guys won't come over to me if I have an issue with the cash register or etc. Sigh....I was so excited to finally get a job after a year of searching, interviewing, with no luck at all, but I'm just going to see how it goes since yesterday I had to call out (I've only been there a month!) because my husband was stuck at work and he told me 30 min. before I had to start my shift. FML!!! When I called, this manager who I know doesn't like me answered the phone. Great, just my luck I thought to myself. My husband and I share a car so it can be so annoying when he gets here 15 min. before I have to work and I rush out the door.

Wow, what a relief venting is! Now that I got this out of my system, I wish everyone a fantastic day! smile.gif

--------------------
"It's better to rise than fade away"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
lila_x   Your Co-Workers   May 12 2006, 02:28 PM
amywoman   Your Co-Workers   May 12 2006, 08:34 PM
pepper   Your Co-Workers   May 12 2006, 10:58 PM
lila_x   Your Co-Workers   May 13 2006, 08:15 AM
meetay   Your Co-Workers   Jul 4 2006, 02:27 AM
treehugger   [size=3][left]So I've got sort of a "thin...   Jul 28 2006, 04:13 AM
maddy29   that totally sucks. they need to start some kind ...   Jul 28 2006, 12:07 PM
sassygrrl   Fuck. So, I've been at my new job for about tw...   Jul 29 2006, 09:44 PM
hellotampon   My car broke down so the other day I had to call m...   Aug 4 2006, 10:59 AM
jsmith   Alright, this one is a doozy, and this seems to be...   Feb 19 2011, 09:36 AM
genghis cunt   I have to work with a truly repugnant person. I c...   Mar 16 2011, 11:50 AM
auralpoison   UGH. I am pissed because both my mom and J. have ...   Mar 16 2011, 02:22 PM
Joanneyy   I have to work with a truly repugnant person. I c...   Jun 1 2011, 02:01 AM
toasterbottom   LOL I apparently drunk posted in this thread in 06...   Mar 16 2011, 10:27 PM
barbosee   One of the default ringtones iPhone receives a cal...   Apr 9 2011, 12:12 AM
kinkyJen   BTW everyone, I appologize for the spelling errors...   May 7 2011, 07:18 PM
jAmbre   In all, workplaces are breeding grounds for jealou...   May 9 2011, 06:23 AM
kartermichael65   Yes i did encountered the same situation at my wor...   Dec 8 2011, 03:18 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 2, 2014 - 07:08 PM