The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

53 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Grody Gross-Out Sink Clogged with Phlegm and Toothpaste and Hair and Thread thread
genghis cunt
post Mar 21 2011, 08:00 PM
Post #1

BUSTie

I check simply because I am a hypochondriac, and like most hypochondriacs I obsess over my bodily functions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
futura
post Mar 21 2011, 03:59 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh yes, i think it's very important to know when my bum is clean. So i check. My mom once complained about me 'almost taking the wall out' when wiping. The toilet upstairs at my parents' house is adjacent to their bedroom. It was late at night and after pooping, she heard the metallic toilet-roll-holder clatter for quite some time. I just take a while, wiping and checking so everything's in order down there.

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 21 2011, 10:04 AM
Post #3

Big Fat Bitch

First of all, there are few things so charming as a woman that can actually say "taking a dump". biggrin.gif

Second, doesn't everybody peep the paper after they wipe? I mean, one wishes to make sure one has cleaned the entire area, yes? And that requires visual confirmation.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
futura
post Mar 21 2011, 09:12 AM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok, i just learned about the Tree Man. Awful!

A while ago i was taking a dump. I had eaten common glasswort (i think that's the proper term). When i wiped (and looked...yeah) i freaked out because i thought i had worms or something. Turns out it was a not fully digested piece of glasswort.

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Mar 19 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #5

BUSTie

Remember the Tree Man in Indonesia? With the HPV growths on his body? We had a dog like that today. Just one growth, but probably five inches long and very thick. Weird!

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Mar 8 2011, 07:11 PM
Post #6

BUSTie

Two words: vaginal hyperplasia.

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Mar 4 2011, 10:52 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

i don't think i've ever seen blackheads that big. the description makes me feel rather queasy...well done!

i think we need a "mr. yuck" emoticon!

+Quote Post
anarch
post Mar 4 2011, 05:41 PM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Mar 3 2011, 11:22 AM) *

the blackhead Pippi Longstockings.

LOL! Your writing kills me.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 3 2011, 02:22 PM
Post #9

Big Fat Bitch

I'm a BAD person. I am.

I know this makes me shallow, but I could NOT be with a guy that had the kind of blackheads that look like freckles. I just . . . I couldn't. Because they are so OBVIOUSLY NOT FRECKLES. And they give me the fucking WIGGINS. I AM AWFUL. But . . . UGH. I do not want to squeeze them or get Biore strips, I want to run.

I had a buddy & his gf had them. She was the blackhead Pippi Longstockings. I had to focus on the middle of her forehead just to talk to her because I was so grossed out. They were HUGE. Like she had a nose/cheeks peppered with poppy/black sesame seeds. The rest of her skin was weirdly shiny, but the blackheads just absorbed all light so they were flat & dull. blink.gif

Excuse me. I have to go shower now. Both because I am grossed out & because I am ashamed of myself.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
anarch
post Mar 3 2011, 01:18 AM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

Love this Ask Metafilter answer about getting at a spouse's blackheads

+Quote Post
anarch
post Dec 13 2010, 02:02 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

This makes me feel better:

How do you tell someone they smell like a litterbox?

I'm not alone!

there are a few warning signs that you should look out for to discover if you suspect that you smell of cat piss:
* When talking to others people, they try to keep an unusually large gap between you and themselves.
* People hold their noses whilst in your presence.
* People tell you that you smell of cat piss.

Shit. I can't stop giggling at this.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 17 2010, 06:43 PM
Post #12

Big Fat Bitch

Bonus! Nine More Totally Gross Stories From Jezebel!

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 14 2010, 04:02 PM
Post #13

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Oo, Top 10 Gross Stories from Jezebel. Yum!

I started reading them, but the pictures are too gross to be looked at at work, so I'll have to wait until I get home.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 13 2010, 06:03 PM
Post #14

Go Oprah and Dr. Oz!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 1 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #15

Woohoo! A gross-out story worth bumping up this thread for!

It would have been better if there were pus or at least some crustiness.

--------------------

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Nov 30 2009, 06:17 PM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

yay, i love this thread; i was just thinking about bumping it! tree, holy crap. those low-flow toilets are just bad news all around....

i've started using a neti pot in the past few months, just once a week or so, so i guess i haven't quite become proficient at it. i usually find myself having to blow my nose for a little while after using it, but one morning, i flushed things out, blew my nose for a while, everything seemed usual. until i was combing my wet hair, and flipped my head over to tousle it--a couple tablespoons-worth of salt water poured out of my nose onto the floor! in comparison to some of the stuff on here, i know it's not really that gross, but yikes! it made me wonder if i need to worry about water sitting in my sinus and getting ....funky?

and rogue, this is probably the thread that kept me coming back here in the beginning of my lurking; it's so absorbing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 30 2009, 02:26 PM
Post #17

cryostat bitch

I'm thinking my ultra low-flow toilets just don't have enough oomph to shove those suckers through the trap. One might have gotten hung up months ago...bit by bit they accumulated until yesterday was the straw that broke the...uh, drain. Flushable, my ass.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
rogue
post Nov 30 2009, 12:38 PM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG tree, that is disgusting! I mean, I know they're only tampons but how did that even happen?

I gotta say, this is the thread that brought me to Bust two and a half years ago. I was searching the 'net to find out what the hell the chunks that used to come out of my tonsils were and I was brought here and learned that it's a pretty common occurrence. This is hands down one of my favourite threads in the Lounge - some of the stories are pretty insanely funny as well as gross.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 30 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #19

cryostat bitch

My toilet started running slowly. Tried to snake the drain, to no avail. I pulled the toilet up from the floor, tipped it forward and pulled twelve used tampons out of the bottom of the trap. blink.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
funnybird
post Sep 15 2009, 07:30 AM
Post #20

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh my, that's just wrong! You should NOT have to worry about your food attacking your eyes while you're eating it.

Rather less extreme, but still a little gross; I had a polyp removed from uterus yesterday. When I spoke to the surgeon before the operation I asked how they would get it out, and she answered "we just grab it and twist it until the stalk snaps, just like picking an apple". Sooo glad I was under general anaesthetic.

--------------------
What I'm thinking is delicate. If I breathe I might lose it...

+Quote Post

53 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 1, 2014 - 05:59 AM