The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

20 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreams - why did I dream of so and so...naked?
jsmith
post Jul 10 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #121

It's Calamity Jenn

I post in this thread way too much, lol.
But here're two more:
The other night I dreamt that I was standing in the living room talking to my grandmother. Someone tried to open the door, but it was locked, so they rang the doorbell. I knew right off who it was (in real life, there's this annoying-as-hell guy my grandmother is friends with, and he doesn't freakin wait for anyone to let him in! I've taken to locking the door whenever I see that it's unlocked). My grandmother has been having some trouble getting around, so I (very grudgingly) opened the door. Sure enough, that obnoxious ass was at the doorstep. BUT, there was a woman standing in front of the glass door. She must have been standing there for a good while, stuck between the two doors. She was quite short, very thin, and looked very 2-dimensional (she had to be, if she was to fit between the doors). She stood still as a statue, and didn't seem quite real.
But I dismissed her, and went to my room (I hate being around my grandmother's friend, so I either go next door or to my room when he forces his irritating presence on us). When I got there I found a man standing beside the bed. He looked like a male version of the woman between the doors - short, flattened, and insubstantial. I yelled at him "Who the hell are you people? Get out!"

Last night I dreamt that I was following my grandmother and grandfather around a park. They were very young, not yet 20. I wasn't visible to them.
My grandfather stopped my grandmother, and she faced him. He said "I have something to tell you." She looked like she knew what he was going to say (that he loved her and would she marry him), and looked thrilled. Out of nowhere, this HUGE bronze statue appeared, right behind my grandmother. The figure was wearing a robe and a Trojan helmet. It had a disproportionately large face. The ethnicity was hard to determine, but I decided that it looked like the daughter of an asian and a caucasian.
She was looking at my grandfather expectantly, with the strangest smile on her large face. It was hard to tell if the smile was benign or malicious. My grandfather stared. He decided that he must be hallucinating, because my grandmother didn't notice the sudden shadow that had come over her. He said, mostly to himself, "It's quite hot today..." My grandmother was a little perturbed by this statement: "That's what you had to say?" He looked away from the statue and back to my grandmother. Right at that moment the huge statue disappeared, but reappeared, human-sized, in my grandmother's place. My poor grandfather was dumb-struck, as was I. But a couple of moments later my grandmother reappeared.

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 7 2008, 03:59 PM
Post #122

It's Calamity Jenn

I've noticed the recurring theme, too. The best meaning I can get out of it is that I regret that we have to die. The notion completely sucks to me, and it weighs on my mind too often. I'm not inclined to believe in "the afterlife", but I hate to think that when one dies, that's it. It's so depressing.
I don't think the trend will keep up, though. All my life my dreams would run along a common theme for a spell, but they would end abruptly. When I was a little kid, I would dream that monsters were tickling me (I hate-hate-hated being tickled when I was a kid). When that stopped, I would dream about being cornered by hordes of insects (usually poisonous ants). Next came aliens (those could be rather humorous), then animals, malls, tornadoes, and cars. Now it's death. I think I just need to overcome some kind of mental obstacle.

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jul 6 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #123

go ahead . . . push the button!

wow, jsmith, so many of your dreams have to do with death and the dead coming back and such. what do you make of that?

my dreams have been odd and silly lately. the kind of dreams where you wake up and go "oookaaay, that was sorta weird." but nothing has seemed significant enough to post about. just sort of strange and pointless drivel. maybe it is because i sleep so lightly since my baby was born. (he is 11 mo)

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 6 2008, 04:17 PM
Post #124

It's Calamity Jenn

I have to post about this one, it was so different:
I was acquainted with an unusual man. His demeanor was strange, and he looked kind of unsettling (a lot like the guy in the Saw movies). He was also very, very intelligent. He had developed this serum that would yank a person back to life.
At one point I was standing in somebody's foyer. There was a woman lying on the ground, and her daughter was on the phone with 911. She said she was afraid her mother is dead. I heard the operator give her a different number to call. She called the number, and a different sort of paramedic came to give the woman the serum.
I questioned the paramedic about the serum, asking her if it was really a good idea to be recalling dead people. She said there were no detrimental effects, and that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the practice.
Next moment I was in a small house with the paramedic and a couple of other people. The strange guy who had developed the serum was laid out on a table, obviously dead. But they didn't know it was him (he looked completely different when dead), only I did. I knew he wouldn't be like that for long, though. He had taken the serum at an earlier date.
Turns out, this is what would happen to people who had been given the concoction: an individual would live an unnaturally long life, but would die at intervals. When the person finally died for good, s/he would have become something a little different from human. What sucked was that the person didn't have a say in the matter - if someone called 911 and mentioned to the operator that s/he thought the person was dead, they'd be re-routed to the serum's creator and someone would be sent to dose them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jun 18 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #125

It's Calamity Jenn

So, I'm trying that toothpaste Pronamel because I'm concerned about acid wear. First time I used it was last night.
Later, I dreamt that I was looking in the bathroom mirror. I smiled at my reflection to see the effect, and noticed that my left lower canine was blackened (and twinging). I thought "I really need to go see a dentist." As I continued to look, one by one, the rest of my teeth started to blacken. I got panicky and thought "Holy hell, that toothpaste is supposed to protect my teeth, not destroy them!" I grabbed my toothbrush and did a little dry brushing. When I was finished, my teeth were white again. Phew.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jun 7 2008, 05:09 PM
Post #126

It's Calamity Jenn

Thinking about it now, I still can't come up with any meaning. There was so much going on, and now I think when a dream is like that, there's no easy way to interpret.

The other night I was having trouble sleeping. Actually, I've been having problems with that every night. But on this particular night, I was awake until the sun started coming up. I made the mistake of falling asleep while on my back. If I fall asleep on my back, I'm likely to have nightmares and paralysis. No paralysis this time, but I had a really, really, really frightening nightmare. Nothing actually happened to me, I was just sitting on my bedroom floor watching Silence of the Lambs. It wasn't as the movie really is, there were different actors/characters. The scene that scared the carp out of me had William Peterson's Grissom (CSI) character doing an autopsy on a woman who had been submerged in a lake for about a month. She looked BAD, as one could imagine. But, in my dream-state, she looked especially horrifying.
Grissom was talking about how the consistency of her soft tissue was like beeswax. I knew what was coming, somehow, and looked away from the screen. The dead woman started yelling (LOUDLY): "I know, I KNOW! I shouldn't have trusted him!"
Even though I could only see what was going on through the corner of my eye, that was enough. I was really freaked out by this scene. After a moment of silence, she started yelling some more, and I had the impression that she was no longer an image on the screen, but was in my face yelling at me. I thought "why do i do this to myself? Just turn off the tv." (I don't get freaked out by horror movies or gore on tv, I should add)
I woke up, but couldn't really move. It wasn't paralysis, I was just so stunned. It was about 7 am, and I didn't want to go back to sleep, lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
musicfit
post May 31 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #127

Wow. I have to say that is an impressive dream. I wish there was some way I could give you advice about the meaning, but I really have no idea. It does seem like something right out of Buffy. I could imagine the whole seen unfolding in front of me as I read your post.

I had a very strange dream last night. I was staying in this small room that was almost small enough to be a bathroom. Whenever I tried to get up, there was a rat that would run over to my foot and bite it. It hurt like hell and the second time it bit me, the wound began to squirt puss that looked like the saliva on a rabid animal. It freaked me out and I instantly realized that I would have to go to the hospital to find out if I had rabies. Then I was sure that I had it, and I would have to get a painful shot. I didn't dare get up again, for fear that the rat would bite my foot again.

There was another one, but I will have to stew to remember what it was about.

+Quote Post
jsmith
post May 20 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #128

It's Calamity Jenn

This morning I had a weird dream that tops all of the other weird dreams I've ever had. If anyone can give me some insight as to what it may mean (or maybe it was meaningless nonsense) I'd appreciate it.

I was at home, there were some people there, one of them being my uncle who lives 5 hours away IRL. Somebody whipped out a knife and stabbed me. The wound was very deep, toward my right side, and was just medial to the ribcage (close to the midline). I looked at the placement and figured that the knife probably pierced my liver, though the wound wasn't bleeding all that much. My brother called 911, but instead of waiting for the paramedics to get there, I decided that I'd meet them in the street. When I got outside there were ambulances going all over the place. I was amazed that so many people were in need of immediate medical attention. However, an ambulance never arrived for me. My uncle was there with me, and I decided that the only way I could get to a hospital was to walk. When I got to one, I walked inside, but was on the 3rd floor instead of the ground. Strange. Suddenly more family appeared, and I got on an elevator and went to the first floor.

When I got to the emergency room, a very friendly looking black nurse told me to come to the back. I followed her, and saw some very grim sights: There were no rooms, only partitions, and in one of them was a blonde headed crime investigator. She was sitting at a small table examining the head (no body in sight) of a young-old blonde-headed woman. It looked, somehow, deflated. In the next partitioned area was a black man who looked like a zombie out of the Night of the Living Dead movies. He looked terrible, and I was very unsettled to find myself in a close area with someone who looked like he should already be dead. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a doctor (she looked a lot like the nurse who had called me in: same hair do, same build, similar facial features). She approached the man and asked how he was feeling, what she could do for him today. I spotted the nurse, and darted over to her (there was very little pain coming from my wound, so I could move pretty easily).

I sat down at a long table with her and told about what had happened. I lifted up my shirt so she could see the wound. It looked really bad: there was a lot of discoloration and coagulated blood surrounding the entrance. She sent for someone to take me to a surgeon. While I waited, I looked over at the Night of the Living Dead guy, and heard someone using a copier. The noise it made sounded almost musical (in a mechanical way). I tried to block out the sound, because I knew that any time I heard another copier I'd remember these horrifying sights. Despite all that, I was feeling better since something was finally going to be done, and a couple of other nurses (a tall white guy and a young black woman) arrived and had me get on a gurney. Only one of them got on the elevator with me (and what an elevator! It was huge, had buttons with strange symbols all over the damn place, and the nurse was new so she had to stop and think about how to work it). When she got me on the appropriate floor she summoned the doctor. He arrived shortly, a young-to-middle-aged hispanic fellow, and asked to see the wound. I showed him, and took a look at it myself. It had become even worse! It was bleeding again, bulging, and something solid was pushing out of it... something that looked terribly like a liver.

He asked me about the pain, I told him it was very minimal, and he informed me that I probably had liver damage (I figured that from the beginning) and that part of it would probably have to come out. He had the staff prep the surgical room, and I removed all my jewelry (grudgingly, as I was sure the holes would close) and put on the gown he gave me. My family suddenly appeared again. I followed the doctor toward the surgical room, and we stopped in this other room that was covered in small round depressions filled with water. As I walked in circles around the depressions, he told me what he would do and what to expect when I woke up. As all of this was happening in the watery pitted room, I simultaneously was waking up from the surgery.

Then I woke up IRL. I was feeling the same brand of stress that I felt in the dream.
Being a very late sleeper, I dozed off again and had a couple of other strange dreams, but I'll stop here, as this is already a pretty long post.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 1 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #129

Big Fat Bitch

This left me with a very unsettled feeling.

I dreamt that I got so drunk that I lost HOURS of my life. It started with me falling out of a hotel room door in just a white t shirt. I looked down the hall & saw a hotel guest come out of his room. I tried to get back in my room, but it was locked. So I started tugging the t shirt, trying to keep my ass & my Britney under control. I managed to make my way to the hotel lobby & I found all my stuff (iPod, car keys, Chapstick, etc. Oddly, no pants.) on a table. I asked the concierge where I was & what the hell was going on. He tells me that I came in this way, I didn't have a room, they just let me wander around until I sobered up a bit. Which took three hours. I wandered into the hotel bar still trying to not appear nearly nude when I ran into my friend N & his crazy gf. They are surprised to see me & I tell them my story. They offered to take me home. I walked five or so blocks with them, still trying not to flash anybody. That's when I woke up.

I was horrifed to say the least. I do get my odd drink on, but I don't get so drunk that I wind up someplace I don't recall. How/where did I get so drunk? Why did they not call the cops? Whose room was I in? Why was I forced out? And where were my goddamned pants?!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
kittenb
post May 1 2008, 07:33 AM
Post #130

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

WARNING: I may be projecting my own issues here but this is what that would all mean to me...

Treehugger, it may be that you view those women as your way to say, "Look at me! Really see me. I am NOT as okay as you all think that I am. I have scars, I hurt and I feel fucked up and I want someone to respect that for a change."

The reason I write this is because I have often envied people with noticable scars b/c at least they didn't have to pretend that nothing was wrong. It was obvious that something at some point had been wrong for them.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Apr 30 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #131

cryostat bitch

Yeah...it still creeps me out. One thing I'm able to articulate now that I couldn't the day I posted this...because upon reflection I must say there was the definite feeling that these women, not so much wanted to be HURT, as in feeling pain, although they knew it was a byproduct, but they wanted to LOOK hurt. They had wanted their partners to mutilate them OUTWARDLY. Sort of like being branded, or being taken ownership of, or something. and they were willing to pay the price.

I'm really interested in people's interpretations. Cause I still remember it which means it really made an impression on me. Yuck.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Apr 30 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #132

Tree, that dream sounds fascinating. Terrifying, but fascinating. So much symbolism.

I dreamed last night that I had to assinate all of the characters in The Big Lebowski. I have never even seen that movie.

--------------------
MHK

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 23 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #133

It's Calamity Jenn

Whoa, Treehugger, I can well imagine that you're haunted. I wouldn't know what to make of that, not knowing you in real life, but I hope you can sort it out.
Sometimes when I have a disturbing dream like that, I can think of nothing that might cause it. I chalk it up to more-than-what's-typical brain activity that happens to manifest in a (really) shocking fashion.
Or, maybe there's something you've been ignoring or putting on the back burner that's now demanding your attention, and that needs to be recognized and dealt with?
Last night was strange for me. I woke up 2 1/2 hours before my alarm clock was supposed to go off (and had a hard time getting back to sleep), I was hot as hell, and I had some very strange dreams. The only one I can remember was kind of creepy, not really dawning on me that it was weird until I woke up. I dreamt that I was waking up. All seemed real, there was no crazy, illogical dream happenings. I had to get ready for class, so I sat up and reached around for my hair. I found it was in a braid, and there was one of those stress clips pinning my bangs to the base of the braid on the left side. I thought, wait a minute, I didn't braid my hair or clip my bangs before going to bed... who the hell did this? I got up and went to the door, and got that I-stood-up-too-fast haze. I blacked out and woke up for real. My brother had come in and was looking for my car keys. He came up to me and said he needed them, then said my name, thinking I didn't hear him. I bellowed "WHAT! They're on the door." I've never really become ugly with someone for waking me, lol. It's funny, I was half-way thinking about yelling at him, but I didn't actually make the decision to do it, it just happened. It wasn't a good night or morning, lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dusty
post Apr 23 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #134

Hardcore BUSTie

For years after my mother died, I would dream of getting really, really angry at her and hitting her. Anger much?

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Apr 23 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #135

cryostat bitch

God, I hate to keep posting creepy dreams.

But I had one last night that is STILL bothering me, fourteen hours after I woke up. (I even know exactly how long it's been)

Okay. This is really morbid and weird. Just warning you.

This was kind of an observer dream...I wasnt' taking part in the action, I was just observing, like you would if you were watching TV. But REAL tv.

There was a group of about six women. I recognized them as being women I had encountered before, or seen before. I for whatever reason knew that this was a group of women who were extreme masochists...as in they got their rocks off, or thought it was their duty, I'm not sure which, but to seek out partners who would EXTREMELY abuse them. I'm not talking spankings and handcuffs. I am talking that these women were disfigured physically, permanently, from this. And they were sitting in a group talking, sort of like they were on a talk show, or maybe I was eavesdropping on a support group...most of their faces were gone, the skin was peeling off their faces and you could see their brains and bones. Except that under their skin it sort of looked like, just gray brain-ish material. One's face sort of kept flopping open when she'd talk and she'd have to grab the big flap of skin and hold it down so she could talk. One of them wasn't so bad but her eye was hanging out of its socket. And they were just sitting talking about the fact that they knew it was killing them but it felt so good at the time...just sort of talking matter of factly. And I knew they had been beaten to the edge of life. Like what you read about in afghanistan, or worse.

And the part that really got my gut, was there was one woman who was just contorted in pain, she was sobbing because it hurt so badly (physically, was the focus) that her face was gone, and it hadn't healed yet and was still painful, and she was so full of despair and regret and self loathing that she had allowed this to happen to her, but knowing that it was her path in life....and it was so intense and so REAL. And the rest of the women were kind of matter of fact about it, which was also awful.

And this dream has haunted me since I woke up this morning. I read a year ago or so, about a man who had a fantasy of being eaten by a cannibal...and he met up with a guy who actually did it, and this is sort of what this dream is reminding me of.

(shudder)

Told Bear about this dream, and he said, "no wonder you haven't been able to orgasm lately, there are demons in there".

(I really HAVE been having sexual difficulties lately)

I wonder if some of this has to do with my mother?

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Feb 28 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #136

It's Calamity Jenn

I know I watch too much TV! happy.gif
Treehugger, that dream sounds downright scary!
This morning I had a creepy dream, and was pretty shaken up when I woke from it (and I was doing so good, it had been quite a while since the last one).
I had been asleep and woke up to find a man in my bed. I looked closely at him and realized it was my grandfather (not a real-life grandfather. The only grandfather I knew died back in '02). I thought "Oh, he just wants to be near a family member" and went back to sleep. I woke up again a little later and found that I had these white cards with locks of hair secured to them lying on my stomach. There were scissors beside me, and I cut off the locks of hair (they were mine from when I was an infant), thinking 'Oh, they'll just get ruined anyway'. I did this while still laying on my back. When I was finished, I pushed everything off of me, took off my headphones (they had appeared on my head), and got up. I looked over at the person who had been next to me: it wasn't my grandfather anymore, it had turned into some random woman. She was tall, wearing black underwear and a black bra, and had on a vivid red wig which was beginning to slip off of her head. Her eyes were half open and her skin looked blotchy. She was clearly dead, and I ran out of my room. I went to the kitchen and saw my dad, grandmother, and brother. I went up to my dad and told him "There's a woman in my bed! Some random woman! And I think she's dead!" A look of comprehension came over his face, and he said "She probably is dead. That would explain everything that's been going on this morning." I asked what was going on that was so noteworthy, and he said "Everyone's been really incompetent, screwing up on the simplest things". I thought 'I suppose that makes sense. Some random dead stranger suddenly appears in a house and things start to come apart.' Then I bellowed "WHY did she have to show up in my room? Somebody get her out of there!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Feb 25 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #137

A symphony of atrocities.

I had a dream about an onion the size of a cantaloupe it was perfectly round and the skin was a perfectly smooth and even. I dreamed it bought it at the grocery store and I felt so lucky to find such a big perfect onion. I went home julienned the entire thing caramelized it in a skillet and ate it. I woke up craving onion.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Feb 24 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #138

jsmith - it alwaya amuses/annoys me when I dream about tv characters. It makes me feel like I watch too much tv. Your zombie dream sounded scary.
tree - that dream sounded to me like your mom was being well taken care of.

I dreamed last night that my mother started to come to the Bust boards. She got offended by some troll and started to post responses using colorful fonts and tons of smiley icons. I was so embarressed worrying that someone would realize she was my mother.

--------------------
MHK

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Feb 23 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #139

cryostat bitch

Okay, a little background before I tell you my dream....my father has been dead since 1999, and my mother has been deteriorating since then and is now in a nursing home with Alzheimers. She is not doing well and doesn't recognize any of us as who we are (she thinks us, her kids, are her parents)

So, I had a dream that my brother called me and said, "dad came to take Mom home." And I knew it'd be the last time I ever saw Mom, cause she was going Home..

So I went to say goodbye and we were back in the house I grew up in with the ratty green couch and mom was sitting on the couch, and in the wheelchair and not doing well.

And dad appeared and landed on the couch.

And he was just a head. No body. Just a decapitated head. But it didn't freak me out. Dad (just the head, mind you, ) started talking to Mom about "c'mon, Del, (her name is Delna) you know it's time to come home...." over and over.

I keep feeling like it was a premonition and I keep waiting for the phone to ring and my brother to be on the line telling me that Mom's gone.

It's weird. I hope it WAS a premonition.

I fear that it was not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Feb 8 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #140

It's Calamity Jenn

I keep thinking about this dream I had last night. I was in a tat/piercing parlor, about to get pierced (don't know what I was going to pierce). I changed my mind, thinking I would get a tattoo instead. One of the artists turned on a computer and brought up this database showing pictures of all the tattoos they had done. I was set on getting a tattoo of either a snake or an ivy, on either my arm or neck. I wanted to search through their database, but the computer was going sooooo slow. When I finally got results for my search, I wasn't impressed with their work so I didn't get anything done.
I'm sure that if I ever were to get a tattoo, it would be of something graceful. Ivys and snakes are certainly graceful. But I'm wondering if my fixation on them in the dream meant anything?
After I got out of class this morning, I took a nap and had this wierd, vivid dream. I was watching "Frasier". In the episode, Frasier and Roz were walking into an apartment. They were very morose because Daphne had died. Roz was especially upset because Daphne was her 'best friend' (?). She started talking about how upsetting her death was. She got so worked up over it that she had a heart attack and died. I was sitting there thinking 'What the hell is this all about? This is a comedy show, why are the main characters dying like this??' Then I thought 'Maybe this is one of those stupid dream sequences sitcoms sometimes have, and nobody's really dead.' Maybe I've been watching too much TV.
Well, the dream went on. The TV disappeared, and a mother and her kids were suddenly there. Then we were all in a car, trying to get away from zombies. Some people in my city had somehow become zombies, and were rapidly zombie-fying others. Very soon, there were only 3 people who were not infected: Me, my dad, and some other woman. The sun had come up, and all the zombies seemed to take no notice of us in the daylight. I knew we'd have to find some structure to hole up in for when night came, so I ran down this street toward an abandoned building. I came up on this dog and saw people lying dead around it, nooses around their necks. The dog saw me, and bit down on another length of rope lying on the ground. He pulled on it, and zombies suddenly noticed I was there and started chasing me. I ran to the end of the street and saw a bunch of kayaks propped up against a wall. I decided that I'd hide under one, and if any of them found me I'd shoot them (I discovered that I had a gun equipped with a silencer).
It only occurred to me at that moment that a dog was controlling these people. Can you imagine?

--------------------

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 25, 2014 - 02:06 AM