The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> The General Sex thread
obelix
post May 8 2006, 12:37 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

Don't worry, maddy, I don't think there's such a thing as TMI in the sex threads. It sounds like your guy tastes like most guys. My guy isn't salty. He's mostly bitter and really strong. Guys can change the way their come tastes by staying really hydrated and avoiding alcohol. It also depends on what they eat, but I'd have to look it up to have examples.

But I do know that consuming mass quantities of fenugreek can make it taste like maple syrup. Maybe I'll start slipping it into his oj pitcher.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maddy29
post May 8 2006, 08:59 AM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

What is come supposed to taste like? lol, but really? I don't know. My dudes is just very salty tasting, like hot salt soup. TMI, sorry. How do you get it to taste better?

catlady-definitely agree with the other posters. Probably he's just nervous/excited and it's putting some pressure on. It might just take him some time to relax enough or whatever.

+Quote Post
obelix
post May 7 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

Catlady-
My current guy has the same problem. Luckily, we were able to have a long talk about it. He's nervous, and he probably has performance anxiety. I agree with the idea of kissing and snuggling without the pressure to perform. Other than that, all I can suggest is talking about it and letting him know that you're supportive and you enjoy all the stuff that you have been doing.

My gripe: The new guy's come is so dag-nasty. He tastes like he's perpetually dehydrated. But I love giving head, and I love even more how much he seems to enjoy it. I'll head over to the oral sex thread, but I don't have the guts to tell him yet, so I can't work on changing his diet or making him drink more. Just wanted to vent.

+Quote Post
boblink
post May 6 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #4

BUSTie

Catlady

You're OK; he's not OK. It appears that your only problem is him.

Suggestion: Get in bed and snuggle, kiss and play without pressure to perform. Chances are he'll pop right up ready to rumble. Keep him wanting a little more than he's getting until you're reasonably sure he's ready.

If that doesn't work you probably need a new man.

Good luck and good loving.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post May 6 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #5

the moistiest

(not sure which thread this goes in...)

scenario:
new guy, 3 dates
intimate on date 2
erect when kissing, not erect when naked, said he was "nervous"--ok, i'll buy that
intimate on date 3
erect when kissing, not when naked, no mention of reasons behind flaccidity.

now, i got out of a 2.5 year relationship about 6 mo. ago, and i never had a problem in the bedroom. i'd like to think that i'm not rusty, that i'm ggg, but wtf?

i'm attracted to him, but i don't know him well enough to totally call him out on this. i can't help but think i'm doing something wrong even though i've never had this happen to me with other lovas....

sigh.

+Quote Post
indiechick
post May 3 2006, 01:55 AM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

danke, maimy!

+Quote Post
maimy
post May 2 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

I cannot IMAGINE a better name ... Hee.

+Quote Post
indiechick
post May 2 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks everyone. i made indiecock (maybe i should be looking for a better name...) read your suggestions and will be trying lots of them. :-) unfortunately, my leg muscles are close to nonexistent, so i don't know how long i will last.

+Quote Post
_octinoxate
post May 1 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

I find that woman-on-top works better for me if the guy raises his knees instead of leaving his legs lying flat on the bed. With his knees up, I can lean forward with my hands on either side of his head and do more of a back-and-forth rocking motion (pushing back hard and fast until my bum hits his thighs, and then sliding forward... repeat) instead of an up-and-down motion.

It feels better for me, and from what I've heard, for him as well.

+Quote Post
raskel
post May 1 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

yea, that does work a little better. we've tried many ways with me on top. and really, the best as far as my being able to move are just if he has his hands on my hips/bottom and helps me out a little with the moving (I do think this might require a man with somewhat muscly arms tho) or if i can get a foot on the floor, like if we are on the couch, for example.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 1 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

oh, that's no good.... i have short legs despite being 5'7" / 5'8" and the "squat" works well for me, and also the fact that Mr. is kind of slim. we have a queen mattress topped with a queen futon mattress, so it's not too squishy and close to the floor (no frame) so there is resistance.
well, how 'bout reverse cowgirl? would that work any better?

+Quote Post
raskel
post May 1 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

i've tried squatting over mr. raskel, but our beds super squishy and it still doesnt work very well.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 1 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

indie - start out standing and put your feet FLAT on each side of your fella (on the bed, the floor, where ever you are). What you want to do is figure out where your feet need to be in relation to his body to make it possible for you to SQUAT and have your vagina positioned over his erect penis. You're feet will remain flat on the bed on each side of your fella and you will use this position to leverage yourself up and down on his penis. Kind of like doing squats but don't come up very far. To help balance yourself and keep your legs from hurting (because they are holding ALL your weight) lean slightly forward and lightly place hands on your fellas pecs (chest). This is ONLY for balance, do not put all your weight because you want most of your weight on your legs which should be, by now, being used to move your butt and in turn, your vagina, up and down. Have I totally confused you yet? I'm sorry, this is hard to explain without showing you. Just imagine standing up and then squatting all the way down until your butt bumps the floor and leaning forward slightly for balance, then bouncing your butt. NOW imagine it naked, with your fella under you and his penis inside you. This way your upper thigh / legs are doing all the work, to move your butt up and down, and it doesn't matter how tall or short you are because you are not straddling him in the "conventional way" (you won't be sitting on him, it's more like hovering OVER him ) and gives you more "free" leg to work with.

+Quote Post
raskel
post May 1 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm short too, indie. I find it's usually best when I'm on top if we're in a place where I can get a foot on the floor. Sometimes he'll do some lifting if I'm having trouble moving. Practice really does make perfect in this case.

+Quote Post
indiechick
post May 1 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #15

Hardcore BUSTie

hi y'all,

as you might remember, i am new to the whole sex thing (and loving it by the way), and i actually do have another question.

we finally managed to get me on top but (isn't there always a "but"?) it seems that my legs are too short to move while being on top. if i place my knees next to my boyfriend's hips, i can't really move up and down since my boyfriend will slip out. is there any way to cure this?

thanks.

+Quote Post
periander
post Apr 23 2006, 11:46 PM
Post #16

BUSTie

He canceled at the last min so I guess that was a lot of worry for nothing.
Oh well, I will just move my butt to the frustration thread ;).

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Apr 23 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #17

Hardcore BUSTie

periander, when that has happened to me I usually just hold their hand and say something like, it feels a lot better when you use less pressure. I don't think its too blunt.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
boblink
post Apr 23 2006, 12:47 AM
Post #18

BUSTie

Periander

Having been there I can give you the straight scoop. He's doing what he'd want you to do for him until he learns better -- hard and fast. Pepper's suggestion for a visual demo is as good as it gets.

You might, also, explain that you and he have the same number of nerve endings, but yours are jammed into a tiny space compared to his. Consequently your sensitivity is much, much greater than his.

Presented as helpful info, rather than critical complaint, chances are it'll motivate him to want to "do it right."

Show him how to dive off the springboard and he'll practice until he gets it right. Show him how to hit a golf ball off the tee and he'll practice hitting it straight down the middle until he learns to do it well.

Have fun.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Apr 23 2006, 12:25 AM
Post #19

give him a visual demonstration.

+Quote Post
periander
post Apr 23 2006, 12:05 AM
Post #1

BUSTie

Ok so I need help asap. I have a boy coming over tonight for some well deserved (on my part) portions. My problem is that he does like to try and rub my clitoris like hes buffing floorboards or something. Now I tend to be a very blunt person but I don't want to hurt his feeling by just blurting out "what the hell do you think your doing". What do you thing is a nice and subtle way of getting him to be a bit more gentle with my bits.

+Quote Post
67 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic

67 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30, 2014 - 02:01 AM