Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

67 Pages V  « < 62 63 64 65 66 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The General Sex thread
runnergirl
post Jun 24 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #1261

BUSTie

thanks ladies, been awhile since I've used the computer...I can't compare my experience with other partners since he is my first. But, hopefully with more practice, and if I can relax better I can get past this issue. Till then, practice is never a bad thing!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 22 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #1262

dang it. whenever i feel like i have to pee during sex it's 'cause i actually have to pee. *sulking*.

+Quote Post
maimy
post Jun 22 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #1263

Hardcore BUSTie

Kittenbonanza, you might be interested in the Female Ejaculation thread. That sensation is the one description most often given to the gush, and there's plentiful discussion about both the sensation and also pushing through it over there.

+Quote Post
kittenbonanza
post Jun 22 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #1264

Alright then! Next time I'll just try gritting my teeth and waiting for the payoff.

+Quote Post
maddy29
post Jun 22 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #1265

Hardcore BUSTie

totally g spot. as long as you pee before sex, you aren't going to pee on him. what helped me was to relax and to push slightly against him inside-wowzah!

+Quote Post
seraphine
post Jun 22 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #1266

It sounds like g-spot stimulation. If you're not into it, perhaps ask him to lessen his thrusting intensity or change the height of where you lay (no pun intended).

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jun 22 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #1267

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, it's true what cstars said because that happens to me sometimes, and it's really intense and it feels a lil' uncomfortable, oohhhh I gotta go pee, but if you really don't have to go, once you get passed it, it does FEEL really AMAZING! Just keep practicing.

+Quote Post
cstars124
post Jun 22 2006, 09:41 AM
Post #1268

Hardcore BUSTie

maybe he's hitting your g spot? I've read that hitting it can feel like you need to pee and then once that feeling subsides, it's supposed to feel amazing. But I've never had that done, myself, so I couldn't really tell ya...

+Quote Post
kittenbonanza
post Jun 22 2006, 08:02 AM
Post #1269

Whenever my boyfriend tries to have sex with me from behind, I get this really bad need to pee. It doesn't matter if I've just gone, and when I have interrupted the festivities in order to take care of it, nothing came out. Does anyone else have this kind of problem? What can I do to alleviate it? I'd really like to expand the number of positions we use however possible because I always seem to end up on top and while it feels great, it's getting a little old.

+Quote Post
seraphine
post Jun 21 2006, 02:26 PM
Post #1270

Ophelia, you are a stronger woman than I!

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Jun 21 2006, 02:15 AM
Post #1271

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks! I sorta made a resolution recently to be celibate for a while, so perhaps that'll help.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
theredhead
post Jun 17 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #1272

BUSTie

Ophelia, try concentrating on your solo sex life for awhile -- nothin' wrong with that! Try mixing it up a little by maybe watching an erotic movies, picking up a book of written erotica, or something like that. You could also try some different kinds of stimulation -- explore your G-Spot and T Zone (http://www.a-womans-touch.com/article/33/159/T_Zone_Arousal_Technique.html), maybe try some anal stimulation or nipple stimulation, etc.

Also, know that it's entirely normal to go through waxing and waning periods of libido. I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless it's severely affecting your life and/or relationship, or it goes on for a really long time.

+Quote Post
seraphine
post Jun 16 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #1273

Outside factors really do make it or kill it. Stress is a big one... and usually does its damnedest to axe most (if not all, sadly) more pleasant and enjoyable feelings in one's life. I agree with sybarite to indulge yourself in other things, and wait for your libido (or the man) to catch up to you. Hang in there, Ophelia. =)

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 16 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #1274

i won't say it's the *only* time this happens but Generally, if the sex is mediocre or lame for me it's because my interest has waned. waning interest coupled with medicore sex = waning interest = boring etc etc. if i stop liking it it's because there's something else wrong. that may just be me though.

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Jun 16 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #1275

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks maimy, sybarite. I appreciate your answers.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jun 16 2006, 09:49 AM
Post #1276

it's cards on the table time

Don't let it worry you overmuch ophelia; mine fluctuates a fair bit and always has. Although I agree that mediocre sex might cause your libido to run and hide for a while--maybe it's your body's way of saying it wants a break.

It'll come back to you. In the meantime, try not to worry and indulge yourself in other ways! I always think being nice to yourself is a good cure for what ails you...

+Quote Post
maimy
post Jun 15 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #1277

Hardcore BUSTie

I think this is the right place, Ophelia. Unfortunately, I don't have any but the stock "have you had any lifestyle/diet/physical changes?" or "get the to a doctor" advice. It's been so long since I had sex at all, I have nothing useful to offer - sorry.

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Jun 15 2006, 02:25 PM
Post #1278

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm having what I think is a lull in my sexdrive. I might be having too much mediocre sex? It's just not doing anything for me any longer. I dunno. I am on Depo Provera, but I was before and I used to be fine. I don't know what the deal is. I feel like turning into myself, and not dealing with these outside sources.
I realize this is not a strictly sex post, but I wasn't sure where to post this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mel
post Jun 12 2006, 08:26 PM
Post #1279

BUSTie

Boblink
Thanks for the thoughts. No I haven't shocked him yet. I agree with your softball analogy and will refrain from greeting him at the door naked. Not sure what I'll say, but I'll try subtlety and see how it goes. -Mel

+Quote Post
boblink
post Jun 12 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #1280

BUSTie

Mel

I thought about your problem, but time ran out. It’s too late for “tomorrow.” These thoughts may help a bit next time.

Point One: Opposites attract. It’s obvious that his personality is the opposite of yours.

Point Two: If it were a softball game you’d be on the mound throwing a whistling fast pitch. He’d be playing slow pitch.

Point Three: My best guess is that your proposed fast pitch would shock him beyond ability to make a realistic (to you) response. He’d stall out with a lame excuse simply because he couldn‘t process the new idea fast enough .

Point Four: If you haven’t already shocked him, my suggestion would be take it slow and easy. Tell him something like “I went to sleep last night thinking about how good it could be to kiss you next time I see you.”

Let it lie there, driving his thoughts. If you don’t see him tonight, he’ll show up as soon as he can. You bring the condoms, because he won’t believe that it’s possible to move as fast as you visualize.

Good luck and good loving.

+Quote Post

67 Pages V  « < 62 63 64 65 66 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 06:21 AM