Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

67 Pages V  « < 63 64 65 66 67 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The General Sex thread
mel
post Jun 11 2006, 08:08 AM
Post #1281

BUSTie

I want to proposition a crush of mine who is being way too much of a gentleman. I'm tired of talking on the phone about work and other BS--I want to get straight to the good stuff. We had two brief interludes over a month ago and both times were too intoxicated and tired to get much out of them. I dig this guy's brain and am glad he wants to stay in touch with me, but let's cut to the chase already! I want a several hour sex session where I pull out all the stops and find out what he likes. So far he doesn't appear to have certain "gifts" that previous lovers have had, but he's young yet, and very pleasant to look at. We'll talk tomorrow when he gets back into town and I'm tempted to turn the conversation in a whole new direction. Given his platonic behavior of the last few weeks, would that just shut down communication altogether, or might it light a fire? I want to do yummy things to him. All you delightfully hot talkers out there, how do I word this so as to be titillating yet not overwhelmingly aggressive?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 10 2006, 01:42 AM
Post #1282

Big Fat Bitch

*bump*

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
venusindisguise
post Jun 8 2006, 08:58 PM
Post #1283

BUSTie

runnergirl- Have you been able to climax with any other partners? In the same line as what stillveryangry has to say, maybe it is a bit psychological? I used to have the most terrible time reaching climax, which was one of the reasons I first came to BUST. I needed HELP. I overcame not coming because I was having "control issues". Ring true?
Or perhaps it is purely biological (both?). I've recently experienced this with my vibe. Since I've been sleeping w/ m'boy when I go at it solo I tend to use my vibe for penetration, and when I'm about to come/coming my pc muscles (kegels?) push so hard my vibe shoots out, against the will of my hand. Weird, hey?
Maybe your lovely inside bits have been pumpin' iron and are strong as all get out!
How has it been going since?

+Quote Post
stillveryangry
post Jun 8 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #1284

BUSTie

um...hasn't happened to me, but sounds like the root of the problem could be psychological...you should try to figure out why you do this instead of having him stay the course, it you will just coz it could potentially be damaging...then again, I dont know what the hell I'm talkin about...

+Quote Post
runnergirl
post Jun 2 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #1285

BUSTie

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or at "the mysterious O" but here it goes anyway. Usually during sex it feels good, I enjoy it, but I don't climax. I have gotten close a few times though. Today the sex with the boy was fabulous, but each time I felt like I was going to come,(it was so intense!) somehow I involuntarily pushed him out of me. This happend three times! It took him a few seconds to get back in, but at that point I had lost my build up and I was back at square one. As I thought about it more, I remembered that this has happened before. Does this happen to anyone else? Do you have any advice on how to stop it from happening? He asked me to just warn him when its going to happen so he could counter my pushing...but I couldn't control/feel it until it was too late. Thanks!

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jun 2 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #1286

Hardcore BUSTie

I feel that mr. Hmmmbird is so impatient sometimes, you know, it's like, wait until I get the groove. It's so much harder to get the groove on top all the way to climax. Is it because we're in love that our favorite position is missionary? Well, it gets the job done, and with a nice lil' vibe, all the better.

sikgrrrrl: I am not sure what you mean, when you say he wants to hold your legs open and he can't because your not flexible? But, my 2 cents: start stretching your legs out everyday.

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jun 2 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #1287

Hardcore BUSTie

These are just yummy. Thanks maddy29. Very creative positions. Mmmmm...some of them I don't quite get...but all the more fun to make it up as we go along...to figure them out...Mmmm.

+Quote Post
maddy29
post Jun 2 2006, 12:25 PM
Post #1288

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok, this is from Cosmo, so yes, totally lame. But, it describes some good positions to try.

The Sit 'n' Spin
# Erotic instructions: With your guy flat on his back, face him, your knees on the floor or mattress, and lower yourself onto his penis. Have him put his hands on your thighs as you place yours on his torso. Gyrate your hips in a circle continuously in one direction, then switch directions.

# Pleasure payoff for you: This easy-to-do pose puts you in the driver's seat so you can control the speed and motion. Moving in circles like a belly dancer makes you feel extra seductive, and you'll get totally tingly with his shaft rubbing against your vaginal walls.

# Pleasure payoff for him: Besides the bodacious view of your breasts, he'll love the soft circling motions. And the unexpected twist in a new direction will keep him in a horny holding pattern, so he won't climax too quickly.

The Passionate Piston
# Erotic instructions: Have your man lie on his back. Lower your body onto his shaft by planting your feet firmly on the mattress or floor and putting your hands on his shoulders. (A wall or headboard will also work.) He can help steady you by placing his hands on either side of your hips. Using your legs for leverage, "piston" straight up and down his shaft as quickly as possible.

# Pleasure payoff for you: While you may not be able to piston like this for very long, the turbo-charged action kicks every sensation up a naughty notch and lets you alternate between ultradeep and more shallow motions. As the reader who created it says, your quads will get a good workout too.

# Pleasure payoff for him: The sight of your set jiggling and bouncing as your legs propel you up and down will drive him wild. This aggressive move is all about that amazing animalistic pleasure guys go gaga for.

Back to the Rodeo
# Erotic instructions: He lies flat on his back. Hop on top of him facing his feet, guide his penis inside you, then carefully lower yourself all the way back so that you are lying on top of him. Extend your legs straight out and slightly apart.

# Pleasure payoff for you: Woman on top has a rep for not producing much body contact, but this position provides that carnal closeness that makes doing the deed so damn steamy. The action is slow and penetration shallow ‑- a major plus if your dude is well-endowed. It'll also allow his penis to tantalize the supercharged nerves of your lower V zone.

# Pleasure payoff for him: He'll love that he can touch your breasts and belly or manually stimulate you while nibbling your neck. You can show him exactly how you get yourself off by guiding his hand with yours ‑- a thrilling lesson most men crave.

The Lusty Lotus
# Erotic instructions: Start with your man in a seated position. Face him and climb into his lap so you're straddling him, guiding his penis inside you. Wrap your legs around his waist while he crosses his legs Indian-style, then put your arms around his neck as he holds you under your hips. Rock back and forth for a long, sensual, big O buildup.

# Pleasure payoff for you: The slow rocking motion lets his penis glide over your G-spot ‑- the bliss button inside you that often gets missed when you bump and grind at top speed.

# Pleasure payoff for him: He'll love the feel of your breasts pressed into his chest as you sway your bodies in rhythm. You can also connect at the eyes and lips, taking your bond to a tantric passion plane.

The Racy Recline
# Erotic instructions: Your guy should be sitting up, with his weight on his palms and his legs stretched out and slightly spread. Facing him, sit between his legs and place his penis inside you. Lean back on your hands for balance, then lift your legs and rest your ankles on his shoulders. Putting a small pillow under your hips will help position you at just the right angle.

# Pleasure payoff for you: Unlike most female superior poses, you won't be taking him for a ride: Your guy will do most of the thrusting. Meanwhile, you can concentrate on how amazing his penis feels stroking your G-spot.

# Pleasure payoff for him: As he pumps and enjoys the action shot, he'll be able to see your face and take in all the bliss he's bringing you. And with your legs straddling his upper bod, he'll be completely surrounded by you...and love every minute of it.

The Hot Seat
# Erotic instructions: Get your man to lie on his back, then lower yourself onto his lap with your legs perpendicular to his pelvis and guide his penis inside you. Place your hands behind you for support and move up and down his shaft (carefully, so you don't bend it and possibly hurt him), as he steadies you under your legs.

# Pleasure payoff for you: The pose lets you thrust deep, then pull back so that just the tip of his penis is inside you. It's a great move if your guy's on the small side or if you crave a tighter fit.

# Pleasure payoff for him: Every inch of your V will move up and down along his member ‑- making him feel like he's penetrating you for the first time with each new thrust. And with your legs close together, you'll feel really snug around his penis.

Hip-to-Hip Hula
# Erotic instructions: Have your guy lie flat on his back, his legs extended and spread a bit. Facing him, position your body on top of his, your pelvises aligned and your legs extended outside of his. Once he's inside you, lean forward and put your body weight on your palms. Your guy holds your hips or butt, helping to support you and control your motions.

# Pleasure payoff for you: With the close alignment of your pelvic areas, your clitoris is in perfect position to rub against his pubic bone, producing superhot stimulation. Plus, because your torso presses against his, you won't feel quite so exposed.

# Pleasure payoff for him: By grabbing your hips and butt, he can pull you close to get really deep. And he'll feel every inch of you while getting a primo view of your pair.

Celestial Cowgirl
# Erotic instructions: While your guy lies back, lower yourself facing his feet with your knees on either side of his torso. Then, lean back, forming an arch. Have him hold your hips to both support you and guide the thrusting.

# Pleasure payoff for you: You'll be piloting your pleasure trip by controlling the speed and depth of his thrusts. Another reason this trick rocks? Arching your back will angle his member so it rubs against your ultrasensitive G.

# Pleasure payoff for him: This sexy slant will allow him to take over the thrusting and gives him a chance to drive you wild as he touches your C-spot and nipples while kissing the back of your neck. And if you've got long hair, he'll love the feeling of it grazing his chest.

The Jasmine

Of all the reader-submitted positions Cosmo's ever received, we crowned this move the most creative. We've named it The Jasmine, in honor of the inventive reader who sent it in.

# Erotic instructions: He lies back, his butt on the edge of the bed. Lower yourself onto his penis in reverse, your legs outside his. After you start bouncing, slowly bend toward the floor.

# Pleasure payoff for you: With your body leaning forward, your man's penis has easy access to your G-spot. The bouncing is softer than in-and-out moves.

# Pleasure payoff for him: The view of you and the deep, tight fit will electrify him from head to toe.

+Quote Post
sikgrrrrl
post Jun 2 2006, 10:34 AM
Post #1289

i have a question about flexibility!! i want my man to be able to hold my legs open but i am so not flexible. does anyone have any suggestions for beginners

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jun 1 2006, 10:32 AM
Post #1290

Hardcore BUSTie

Hello dere'
I am a newbie, I couldn't find the newbie thread, but anyhow, I need some tips on riding a guy. My guy has some really long lasting stamina. I cannot get him off by blowing him or by riding him. I would love to do both. Tips on either would be great!!

+Quote Post
venusindisguise
post May 23 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #1291

BUSTie

Thanks Maimy! I did apologize (over msn because i'm a scardy-cat)and got the "oh I hadn't noticed you being pouty"- hmmm. Anyhow- the sex thing has yet to be touched on, but when it is I will be back with more Qs and maybe some As! I guess I'll head over to the General Relationship thread. Bah.

+Quote Post
maimy
post May 23 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #1292

Hardcore BUSTie

Apologies are never bad to give, and they open the door to clear the air. You can just drop an "I'm sorry" quickly without staging an intervention, but the door will be open - and apologies are always better than unspoken frustrations or guilt.

I may not have the specific strategy on what else to say, but there has GOT to be a positive way to spin your joyful astonishment with his prowess and personal appeal. That's not in any way meant to pooh-pooh your guilt, because I know it sucks when you feel "too demanding" for whatever the reason. But the reason being, basically, one of the most positive physical experiences of your life really seems like it ought to mitigate your ... "offense".

Maybe the only way to pose it is to say, "You've given me pleasure like I have never experienced, and I feel like my desire for more is too much in some way or another, at least at this very moment."

Then you can find out if this is a temporary imbalance, if he feels pressured perhaps to live up to something unrealistic, if maybe he's afraid the "friends with benefits" could be more emotional than he's able to give. Or if it's just a matter of his bad back. If it's that last problem, y'all can negotiate physical compensations, and if it's ANY of these problems, surely y'all can find a frequency balance that's acceptable for both of you (possibly augmented by acts other than penetration; ahh, the joy of options!) without asking too much of either one. There's got to be a point on which reassurance or negotiation can relieve both of you ...

+Quote Post
venusindisguise
post May 22 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #1293

BUSTie

Ugh. The guilt is nipping at my heels. The sex is usually amazing when we do get around to it, he is my 3rd sexual partner, but the first to ever make me come so consistently. I was actually so flabergasted the first time he made me come from penetration that I went out and got him a gold star sticker; that had never happend before. He has now started a collection.

I guess there is nothing new, I just wanted to ramble a bit because I am tempted to call him and apologize for my pouty and short behaviour earlier today. I just don't really feel that I need to apologize for wanting to sleep with him...I guess I should work on my composure next time.
To call or not to call? Help!

+Quote Post
maimy
post May 22 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #1294

Hardcore BUSTie

Indie, sorry! I haven't been on in several days.

Pepper's push/pull with the hands has always been the way it worked for me, often combined with a leg thrown over him backward at least for a few beats at a time.

Sadly, no useful advice on the sex drive differential. I haven't had that problem since the guy I dated at thirty (my problem is 4,000 miles between me and sex! argh!), and we never did solve the thing. I did learn, though, that asking his friends what could possibly be so bad about fucking me wasn't the best therapy ... (I also learned quite a while later he thought the sex *was* actually incredible. That was nice to hear, though we didn't get to act on it.)

+Quote Post
raskel
post May 22 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #1295

Hardcore BUSTie

I do that with Mr. Raskel. He works doing manual labor in the summer and is up at 4:30 in the am 5 days a week to shovel rock. And when he's tired or sore, I'll sometimes get all pouty and then I end up feeling guilty when he's like "okay let's have sex."

+Quote Post
venusindisguise
post May 22 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #1296

BUSTie

I debated putting this in the frustration thread...but I don't just want to vent- I want help. I am in a casual relationship with a very nice man. It is pretty much a "friend's with benefits" type thing.
It seems like the benefit part of this relation is becoming less frequent...or rather it has stayed constant but we hang out more. The time frequency is off. I'm starting to feel guilty over my high sex drive- there are some contributing factors. He is older than I am and he has a bad back (3 fractures) that often interferes. Either his back is in a lot of pain and he has just found a spot that hurts less than other spots or he has taken his meds which tend to make his stomach upset.
He turns me on so much that I want to jump him all the time. He feels bad for denying me, I catch myself looking pouty and then we both feel a lil shitty. I get so frustrated...in my head I'm going "you can just lay there just let me get on top!" or "does your hand hurt?".
I think even w/o the bad back it'd still be a bit of a problem. I don't know how to not be such a horndog. I know it is super silly...but each time we don't have sex when I've wanted to I feel rejected. Stupid, but I can't help it.

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 22 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #1297

pineapple really does make a difference. did i tell you guys about the dude i fooled around with who drank so much espresso that his junk tasted like coffee? and not in such a good way either, bitter and nasty more like it. eww.

i second the leaning forward for indie. it's good if he holds a hand against you back sort of pushing you forward and the other hand on a hip pulling you in. very sexy.

+Quote Post
obelix
post May 18 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #1298

Hardcore BUSTie

Indie- try leaning forward more. Sort of like you're having sex standing up with you bent over, but you're both on your sides. He should be able to get better penetration that way. Then you can bring your back up to his chest once it's working.

And my favorite: he's on his side, I'm on my back in front of him. I throw one leg over his waist. Tah-dah! Penetration, and he can diddle me at the same time! It's not quite as romantic as spooning, but we can look at each other.

+Quote Post
indiechick
post May 18 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #1299

Hardcore BUSTie

since i got maimy's okay to hog this thread, i actually have another question.

how do you make the spooning kind of sex work? my boyfriend's penis is of average length but whatever we try when we lay my-back-to-his-front, we can't make it work. there must be ways, right?

maimy, where are you? :-)

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post May 10 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #1300

Hardcore BUSTie

mmmm. pineapple kicks arse! strawberries too.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post

67 Pages V  « < 63 64 65 66 67 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 1, 2014 - 08:30 AM