Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

67 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The General Sex thread
snow white
post Dec 1 2009, 06:43 PM
Post #81

Hardcore BUSTie

well, this thread is about as exciting as my sex life. anyway, i hope i feel better after seeing the dr, i have an appointment later this week. having a health problem messing w/ ur sexuality really sucks sad.gif

--------------------
I'm not loaded, I'm just tired of being nice
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snow white
post Nov 27 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #82

Hardcore BUSTie

since this thread needs alittle action i guess i won't feel bad about posting this. my man and i haven't had sex in about 3 weeks and i feel like we haven't had good sex in 4 or 5 weeks. i've put the breaks on bc i've been having problems down there (i have a cyst that gives me problems in the vaginal area and sex really hurts when it's acting up, total bummer) and i just got really sick and tired of worrying about SEX and if it will hurt this time or not. luckily, C (my man) is really cool about things and always says the right thing when i'm feeling like a crappy g/f, b/c, come on, it gives u a complex...

anyway, i used to sex him up with a great bj or something, just so our sex life wouldn't totally dry up & blow away but lately i'm not even interested. it's like i couldn't care less about sex. i've been having sex dreams tho (which is rare) and they seem like that's all i need. like i don't need the real thing. We do "mutual masterbation" to get around this no sex thing but i don't care about it. i kinda feel like i've equated sex with embarrassing pain and alot of worry, so i don't even like it anymore... i feel really bad about it, but i just don't feel like having sex. i feel like there's always too much on my mind to get all hot and bothered and i'm afraid i'm neglecting C.

plus i'm always alot more interested in sex when i go out and have a good time and we both come home with a buzz on, but i haven't been enjoying myself when i go out. i feel like there's just too much in my head. i made a doctors appointment to have this thing checked out (the dr has seen me about it b4) and hopefully i can have a surgery to remove it. i don't know. i just wish i could be having crazy sex right now and instead i'm totally fine with the fact that im not. in fact i seem to prefer it.

--------------------
I'm not loaded, I'm just tired of being nice

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Nov 23 2009, 02:59 PM
Post #83

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

bump.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
mollychan
post Nov 13 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #84

BUSTie

thanks flanker and angie! yeah, i think a lot of the problem is that we were rushing in our excitement and i was probably a little nervous since it was my first time with him. next time i'll be sure we slooooowww it down and have some more patience. also, i had barely any lube left so using more of that will probably help too.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Nov 11 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #85

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi molly, when I'm stressed out I have a similar problem. It has nothing to do with my guy's size, since that doesn't change, it's just me being tense. Flanker's right, give yourself lots of time to become fully aroused. Even if you're starting to get wet, your body isn't quite all the way there yet, it takes a few minutes after that for the vagina to fully relax and stretch to make room for your guy. Another thing I can recommend is to stick to girl on top and guy on top positions for a little while, nothing from behind since that's guaranteed to cause some cervix bumping. Flanker's suggestion about being on top for more control is good, but I always find guy-on-top to be the easiest position for this problem, mostly because of the angle.

Also if you just let him know ahead of time that you may ask him to slow down, then you will feel a lot less stressed out about it, and less likely to tense up. I'm sure he won't be too hurt by being told he's just a little too big wink.gif

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Nov 11 2009, 02:52 AM
Post #86

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey molly,

Good on you for getting yourself that pelvic exam scheduled - in the meantime, I'd suggest focusing more on extending foreplay that will get you really aroused, slowing down, and getting on top so you control the speed and depth of penetration. Good luck!

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
mollychan
post Nov 10 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #87

BUSTie

hello ladies,

i am a frequent lurker and not-so-frequent poster, but i appreciate the advice you all dish out. i had some painful problems and found this old post from candycane which sounds similar:

QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Jun 24 2009, 11:32 PM) *
Hi ladies. I was just wondering, have any of you ever been having sex with your g-spot getting stimulated (for me it's basically my bf's penis hitting the spot over and over again) and while it feels pleasurable at first suddenly it turns into horrible pain? Seriously, it's like it goes from "ohh yeah" to "ouch, ouch, stop!" in two seconds. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

in my case though, it never really felt good, just instant pain and cramping, but it did feel like he was hitting something pretty deep. this was my first time with a new guy and i suspect that it's because his penis is bigger than i'm used to (yay?). i'd like to sleep with him again, but i'm not sure how to approach the situation without making him feel bad or getting myself so tense that i lose all my drive (which is what happened before). is it just a matter of going slower?

i did also make an appointment for a pelvic exam just to make sure there's nothing bad going on down there, but they can't get me in for about a month. sad.gif what to do??

+Quote Post
Emmy E
post Oct 13 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #88

That hurts. Lick me, suck me, fuck me but stop bitting me.

--------------------
[size="6"][/size] Emmy E.

+Quote Post
kikistatt
post Oct 9 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #89

Soonia,

could it hormonal birth control?

That does it for me. I got a diaphragm just before my wedding so that I would actually want to have sex on my wedding night and honeymoon.

So far, so good. I want to have sex and I haven't gotten preg! What more could a girl want?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 6 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #90

Big Fat Bitch

*bump*

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Jul 31 2009, 12:18 PM
Post #91

Hardcore BUSTie

hi jacob, I took it once with no side effects at all. other than having to cancel drinks with my friends that night just to be on the safe side. when I took, it, I had to talk to a pharmacist and then sign a paper stating I knew all the risks. I didn't like having to sign a paper, I felt it kind of invaded my personal privacy, but its better than risking pharmacies giving out the pill to girls who don't realise it's unhealthy to use it often.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 31 2009, 12:11 AM
Post #92

Big Fat Bitch

No problem, man. A gal has got to be aware of how things like Plan B could possibly effect her lady parts. Some gals have symptoms, some don't. Normal is what's normal for her, so she needs to make sure that she does speak with her healthcare provider or somebody at a place like Planned Parenthood or a woman's clinic.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
jacobg11
post Jul 31 2009, 12:04 AM
Post #93

thanks for your help. i reeeeeeally appreciate it

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 30 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #94

Big Fat Bitch

You might want to look some place like here for information. There are many sites that have the information you are seeking, I typed "plan b side effects" into Google & was afforded a wealth of information.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacobg11
post Jul 30 2009, 11:40 PM
Post #95

ok so i know this is a girl forum but my girlfriend asked me to check on some stuff for her. Earlier at about 8 pm she took the plan b pill. its been about two hours and she hasnt felt any effects? we would like to know if this is normal or if anything is wrong? please any help would be great as soon as possible so that i can know if i need to tell her he might need to get more. thanks

-jacob

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jul 27 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #96

Hardcore BUSTie

Low testosterone levels? I've seen some research articles linking this to tiredness and reduced libido in women (though I've also seen plenty of dodgy ads using this to flog libido-boosting quack medicine).

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
Soonia
post Jul 26 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #97

yeah, I thought of meds immediately as well, but they've been constant since before we were together.

i guess, in the interest of full disclosure, and because he's called me on it, I should say that I've been sleeping a lot lately; sleeping in, and naps after work some days. But I've been dealing with myself and my head for years now, and i don't feel depressed; I feel tired and quiet. I think being out of shape and the 100degree+ heatwave we've had in the last week have more to do with my lethargy than does depression.

Otherwise, I think that things are relatively good: between the two of us, and for each of us individually. Not perfect, we have our foibles, and we're still learning about each other and learning to live with each other. But there's a strong foundation. In the short time we've been together we've dealt with the death of family members, unexpectedly living on one income. A lot, particularly considering how adverse we both are to drama. We came through ok, and now, finally as outside forces are calming down ( I love my house, my friends, my job is, well, boring... but stable) this internal shit is coming to a head.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 26 2009, 04:47 PM
Post #98

(o)(o)

Hmm. Well, I would have automatically jumped to the conclusion of the meds. Are you on a new medication? What are things in the rest of your life like? Is there anything else brewing?

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
Soonia
post Jul 26 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #99

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here; i hope you all won't mind sharing some wisdom...I'm having a sex crisis, which is fast becoming a relationship/life crisis.

I've been with my boy for almost a year now. He's a great guy, we had amazing sex in the beginning. Now we *barely* have sex l because I have practically no sex drive at all. For the last six months, we have dwindled to maybe once a month.

There has been one exception: once this week we had Great, comfortable, awesome, dirty, old-times sex, (and I can't for the life of me figure out what was different about that night). The very next day his identical advances did nothing for me.

i've tried, in the past, to 'go with the flow', to see if I couldn't relax and get into it with some time and foreplay. Inevitably, I don't, and just get resentful and grouchy, counting the moments til he's done. He says he feels like he's molesting me, and i feel molested.

the usual suspects have occurred to me:
i don't think it's depression. I have been on antidepressants for years now, and am well-familiar with the loss of libido associated with them, but this doesn't feel the same. I don't feel depressed in the rest of my life--- i can be having a great day, come home and be overwhelmed with feelings of love for my man, and still not have any desire to fuck him.

I also don't think it's just sexual incompatibility, or the manifestation of a bad relationship. I'm not horny AT ALL. I dont' masturbate at all any more (used to be a daily occurrence). I don't fantasize about other boys at all. I just. feel. nothing.

i feel like I've lost a really important, integral part of myself and I don't know why or how to get it back.

Sorry for such a long, involved inaugural post. I am at my wit's end.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Jul 9 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #100

Hardcore BUSTie

lol, no usually the guy is just being nice when he's waiting for you to initiate things. I love this story, about a couple I know... after the first few times, when he was being too gentlemanly, she said to him "I love you, and I love having sex with you, so whenever you need to, please feel free to use me for my body any time!"

+Quote Post

67 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 26, 2014 - 01:10 PM