41 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> You People Kick Bootay - The Mutual Admiration Society
KeraBear
post May 12 2011, 08:15 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(anarch @ May 9 2011, 01:55 AM) *
Just came from Single Word Association, whose latest turn gives me much LOLing...

Cod damn I love you all.

Ha ha... I know, right?!? I'm almost ashamed to say that I was involved with that. Almost. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anarch
post May 9 2011, 12:55 AM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

Just came from Single Word Association, whose latest turn gives me much LOLing...

Cod damn I love you all.

+Quote Post
stan_brusher
post May 1 2011, 06:56 AM
Post #3

amazing weather today!))))))))))

+Quote Post
maimy
post Apr 13 2011, 03:04 PM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, lovelies ...

It's amazing how much I still miss the BUSTies.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Apr 12 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #5

brown delicious

Whoa. Hi Maimy! Sooooooooooo good to see you. smile.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 11 2011, 06:14 PM
Post #6

Big Fat Bitch

Ho-lee shit!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
maimy
post Apr 11 2011, 05:51 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKK!!

Huge grins, but no emoticons. Hiya. I will PM you.

And yes, I remember Redneck - all too well. He grew up within ten miles of me, at the same time. Not the sort of thing one likes to learn.

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post Apr 11 2011, 05:48 PM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

Boy am I glad I stopped in today. Good to see you Maimy :-)
I don't know if you remember the person who posted as "redneck" but I was just reminiscing about bust oldbies of yore to him and you came up. PM me your email address if you want to chat, as I would love to.

+Quote Post
maimy
post Apr 11 2011, 05:35 PM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

Goodness gracious - my login still works.

I just want to say, having found the Lounge today after years away, I do miss all my beloved BUSTies. For those who know my real name, I do still exist online, and can be found at my blog. For them as remembers the Maimstress, please come see me.

Unfortunately, since the same problems which caused me to be unable to come here are eternal, I really can't do much but miss BUST and maybe lurk every couple of years in a haze of pink leopard nostalgia. But I do feel this place is a part of me.

And this thread - my very own baby, this thread, dating back to like 2001 or something ... ? - still makes me happy in my squishy innards.

Love to the MAS and to alla y'all!
--SarcastaMaimerator'cita Ridiculita

+Quote Post
barbosee
post Apr 9 2011, 12:21 AM
Post #10

E 'was easy to forget that the two were working for Delaware, Harry Reid, a pet, Chris Coon, the amount of which will probably drop now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
futura
post Mar 22 2011, 03:50 AM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

Epinephrine, i'm glad you're doing so much better. I did the same thing a while ago; read the archives in the crush thread. Man, i was more messed up than i thought. It was good to read, though; an extra push in the right direction of moving on.

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 1 2011, 02:26 PM
Post #12

Big Fat Bitch

Thank you to the ModSquad for the cleanup, however short-lived!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Jan 6 2011, 03:36 AM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

Aw, thanks, guys. Y'know, I'd totally forgotten this thread was here. I owe all the Busties a huge thank you for supporting me and helping me stay in touch with reality when I was going through the great Dyke Drama Debacle of '09. To persiflager, stargazer, auralpoison, odysseylily, futura, rudderless, SevenSeconds, candycane_girl, sybarite, angie_21, and everyone else who gave me their sympathy, support, and occasional dose of tough love in the days when I practically lived in the Moooving On thread, thank you. I really don't know how I'd have survived that year without you guys. I've just been reading through the archives in that thread (was it really 25 pages ago?!) and...yikes. I hardly even recognize the person who wrote those posts. You were all remarkably patient with me. And, although I was often too wrapped up in my own drama to really absorb it all, you guys all gave me really great advice. So thank you all so, so much.

*hugs for everyone*

Huh. Just thinking about that time when I was suddenly alienated from my whole life, and Bust was the safest place for me, and seeing a new post in the Mooooving On thread was the best part of my day...I've been a Bustie for a long time (I already had at least a year and over a hundred posts before the dingoes got it all back in '05) but ever since then this community's become a much bigger part of my life, and now I really can't imagine my life without it.

Love you guys!

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jan 5 2011, 09:46 PM
Post #14

brown delicious

Thank you, GT! wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 4 2011, 05:07 AM
Post #15

new highs in personal lows daily!

2010 props to star. congrats, lady! i am soooo proud of you!
and a very special thank you to aural, for putting up with me,
and sev for being way more charming irl than any human being has a right to be. i'm sorry for your troubles right now, chickie, but knowing you, you'll land on the top of the heap.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 29 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #16

brown delicious

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 29 2010, 09:16 AM) *
Kittenb roolz!

I'd really like to give a shout out to Epinephrine. She's had a hard time of it, but she has really broken free of all of the bullshit in her life & is totally expanding her horizons in not just a physical way, but in a total person way. She took off to China, ya'll! That is IMPRESSIVE. She's learning more Chinese everyday, she's doing, she's seeing cool stuff, she's having all kinds of new experiences pretty much all on her own. And to top it all off, she's doing it with a great deal of grace for the most part.

I second this post. Epi has rocked 2010!

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 29 2010, 09:16 AM
Post #17

Big Fat Bitch

Kittenb roolz!

I'd really like to give a shout out to Epinephrine. She's had a hard time of it, but she has really broken free of all of the bullshit in her life & is totally expanding her horizons in not just a physical way, but in a total person way. She took off to China, ya'll! That is IMPRESSIVE. She's learning more Chinese everyday, she's doing, she's seeing cool stuff, she's having all kinds of new experiences pretty much all on her own. And to top it all off, she's doing it with a great deal of grace for the most part. Putting up with her roomie has been DRAMA. But where I'd have just killed the bitch & tucked her into a box spring, Epi has largely kept her cool. She can be forgiven the odd bad thought.

I'd also like to offer props to Spot-On. She made a well-researched personal choice & has made the effort to be as available as possible to Busties with questions about it. She could very easily just begged off. But she didn't. Her candor is amazing.

And thinking of the Smallies, all of you held your ground & spoke your piece on J_A_G. That took some ovaries, so cheers to you!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Nov 21 2010, 09:09 AM
Post #18

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Caffeine is a hell of a drug!
In all seriousness, though, I love you too AP. Both here & on FB you entertain, challange & inform in all the right ways. wub.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 20 2010, 03:32 AM
Post #19

Big Fat Bitch

I am all hopped up on caffeine right now! I should never have had that last (three) diet Cokes!

I LURVE YOU ALL!* The Lounge was down for a wee tiny bit & I was going through withdrawl! And I was worried maybe somebody had a bad day & the Lounge was gone, & OH, MY! ((((((HUGS)))))

*'cept for those I don't. You know who you are!

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 23 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #20

new highs in personal lows daily!

aural, aural, aural!
you are so very wonderful, so sweet, so amazing, and so lovely.

thank you!
wub.gif

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post

41 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 20, 2014 - 09:58 AM