The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread
anti_fros
post Apr 22 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #1

Sorry Maimy, I should have stated that clearer; I was wonder if it is more enjoyable for the giver.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
tesao
post Aug 13 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #2

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

i've said this many many times, but here i go again...i adore deep throating. for me, lube is a turn off. it tastes nasty, and i generally want to taste his cum.

easiest position for deep throating (but not for the untrusting or untrustworthy): lie on the bed. hang your head over the edge, face up. have him insert himself into your mouth. let him lead. breathe in and out with his thrusting. your epiglottis will thank you, and so will the rest of you. rolleyes.gif i generally have a hand on each of his ass cheeks, and a pre-arranged hand signal in case my breathing fails. he can't do this for too long or he will lose it completely, and (as he likes to say) he doesn't want to do that too early, because then i won't get off as much. he goes on for as much as hours (less if i've woken him up by sucking him in his sleep) before he lets himself cum.

i really SHOULD keep the "how to posts" that i have written in the sex threads. i think that i DO have the bit i wrote about worshiping a cock.....hmmm.

*pops out of thread to go see if she can track it down*

*pops back in*

FOUND IT!!!! this is my paeon to going down on a dick.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

i'm visual. i want to look at this beautiful cock in front of me. i want to see it all.

i'm tactile, i want to touch it. feel the softness of the skin while the shaft is hardening, comparing the differing sensations. i massage and rub, using lots of lube.

this marvel of your malehood is hard for ME. i made it hard, i make it jump at my touch. i watch your balls crawl, making more semen to engorge you, to make you harder, to make that lovely jizz that will be mine. i cup my warm, moist hand over your dick, slooooooooowly. and apply gentle pressure. i look up at you, and you are smiling. i begin to knead your cock, faintly, barely pressing, in a squeezing motion. it hardens imperceptibly more. i press your hardness against you with my palm, and rock it from side to side. i cup your balls.

i continue fondling, kneading, caressing. loooong strokes up the shaft, short circular ones around the tip.

i work my way down, slowly, it doesn't need to be hurried. light strokes with my hands. light kisses, blinks of my eyelashes. over your balls.

i keep going. that spot between your dick and your asshole is sooooo sensitive. your taint. i love this part! you didn't expect this. i want you to know that all of you is a turn on to me. i keep kissing, massaging as i go. i slip my hand backwards to your ass and stroke your buttocks, each smooth round mound, massaging in circles, each one getting closer and closer to the center. i flick my tongue around your asshole. and quickly once or twice into it.

my pussy is soaking wet by this time. i sit up to adjust and let you know how turned on i am, i stick my fingers into my cunt and pull them out, tracing my dripping fingers around your mouth.

you see how your dick turns me on? i whisper. i'm wet for it, i'm wet for you. i know that you want to fuck me, you want to cum, because you are hard and throbbing. and i did that, i made you hard. you want ME.

now i really get to work. up until now i have mostly been using my lips, my tongue has only touched the most sensitive spots. now my tongue will get a workout. first i bow down before your cock, and grasp it at the base. i rub it over my face, my cheeks, my lips, my breasts. i make sure that you see how much pleasure this gives me. i smile, that salacious cat ate the canary grin, and look you straight in the eyes while i caress you and moan with the pleasure of it.

i look down at your rod, and shiver when i see a glistening bead of pre-cum begin to ooze its' way out of the slit in the tip. i cannot keep my hand away from it. it is sticky with desire, and shows me that more will follow. a ring around the now dark purple head with my finger. i can no longer contain myself. my tongue flicks your head, your shaft, your base. your balls. back up the shaft. i put my tongue in that hole, and nudge it open, to get every drop, to savour the taste of your pre-cum.

i flick and gently lick the sweet spot at the underside of your pulsing head. i use my tongue to give pressing strokes all up and down the shaft. i eat you the way i would an ice cream cone, giving you looooong, slow licks, sometimes with a twist to make sure i get it all.

you buck, but i am not quite ready for you to cum yet. i stop my mouth momentarily, and squeeze your dick firmly at the base with my fingers. i know this drives you crazy, it is like you are on the verge of cumming, you are sure you will cum, but somehow you don't.

i slip my lips over you once more, and slide back down to the base of your dick. i cannot keep the groan of desire from escaping my lips. oh, gods, i whisper. you are beautiful.

i open my mouth wider, and engulf one whole ball, keeping my lips over my teeth, but massaging all the
while with my wet, hot mouth. sometimes i try for both balls at once, but tonight i leave one and suck the other ball into my mouth separately, to prolong the delicious agony.

using my hands as guides, i once more go back to your exquisite taint. i lick you with the flat of my tongue, applying pressure. your hips are up and pushing into my face. i reach back further, and flick my tongue around your asshole. and quickly once or twice into it. deep into it.

your hips are thrusting, pushing your cock against me and my lips. i decide that it is time to stop teasing you, you are ready to be in my mouth. i lean down, raise your cock slightly with the hand that i have been teasing you with, and take your entire cock into my mouth. no licking, no teasing, just one long slide into my hot, wet mouth. the contrast between the cold air and my warm mouth make you shudder.

i hold still a moment, with your dick completely encased inside my mouth. then i come slowly back up the length of you. i take a deep breath and hold it in, so that i can deep throat you. you slip down into my throat. i hold you down, so that i can control the motion of your long, hard dick. i move up and down, you slide in and out of my mouth, in and out. on each exhale i moan, so that you vibrate in my mouth. you gain headroom with each thrust. it feels as though you are fucking all the way through me, and this thought turns me on even more. my fingers trip down to your balls, caressing that magical spot once again. i grab your butt with both hands, still drinking you in. my hand moves oh so slightly and slides down into your crack. i finger your asshole. it is like pressing a magic button.

i am so aroused by now that my clit throbs in time with you. i know that you have lost control and the notion is so hot i know i will cum soon as well. my fingers slip down to my own crotch, and start to work against my clit.

i know i am about to get my reward. your moans grow louder, your breathing harsher. you grab my shoulders and hold tight, and shoot your load down my throat. i swallow against you, i feel the muscles in your cock spasm as you climax. you tell me i'm there i'm there, i'm going to cum! i smile around you. i know that already! i luxuriate in every spurt, draining every last drop of your hot cum. i love your cum. i want it. i want it in me, on me, all over me. i slip over the edge on the second spasm, screaming my pleasure at the notion of yours.

we collapse, gasping for air. your cock slides slowly out of me. i lean over to lap the last drops from your slit. mmmmmmm. you reach down and gently pull me up to your side and i lay my head on your shoulder. your lips meet mine, and your tongue parts them so that you too can taste the saltiness of your own desire. i shiver, and cuddle close, my hand lightly covering your still pulsing dick.

+Quote Post
jack67
post Aug 14 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #3

BUSTie

QUOTE(tesao @ Aug 13 2006, 06:29 PM) *

easiest position for deep throating (but not for the untrusting or untrustworthy): lie on the bed. hang your head over the edge, face up. have him insert himself into your mouth.

1)i cup your balls.

2)i slip my hand backwards to your ass and stroke your buttocks, each smooth round mound, massaging in circles, each one getting closer and closer to the center.

3)i flick my tongue around your asshole. and quickly once or twice into it.
[/size][/font]

Numbers added by me!

Here is the male perspective!
At the risk of saying too much:

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes

While I have never had a woman lie on the bed. with her head over the edge, face up, I must agree with your other points!

I think that what some men do not like to admit is that one reason a bj is so good is that it makes you the object of desire. While I am certain that it wouldn't be good everyday, please turn the tables on me once in a while and objectify me!

Show me that you love my body, cup my balls, slide that tounge in and garb squeeze an slap my ass!

I think I said too much...

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
anti_fros   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Apr 22 2006, 07:30 PM
maimy   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Apr 23 2006, 06:48 PM
sweetdreams   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Apr 24 2006, 02:19 AM
culturehandy   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Apr 24 2006, 08:13 AM
bemylightx   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   May 23 2006, 01:19 AM
skc1   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   May 23 2006, 08:41 AM
raskel   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   May 23 2006, 12:32 PM
storminmad   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 6 2006, 03:30 PM
peterbilt   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 6 2006, 03:59 PM
maimy   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 6 2006, 05:29 PM
erinjane   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 6 2006, 05:47 PM
alligator   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 6 2006, 07:31 PM
pepper   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 6 2006, 07:40 PM
zoya   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 6 2006, 07:51 PM
p_176   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 6 2006, 08:39 PM
storminmad   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 7 2006, 10:19 AM
maimy   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 7 2006, 05:19 PM
_octinoxate   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 7 2006, 05:36 PM
bklynhermit   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 7 2006, 06:03 PM
maimy   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 7 2006, 06:31 PM
peterbilt   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 7 2006, 06:40 PM
bklynhermit   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 7 2006, 07:08 PM
pepper   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 7 2006, 07:28 PM
venetia   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 7 2006, 07:44 PM
maimy   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 8 2006, 04:20 PM
myohmy   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 23 2006, 04:03 PM
hummingbird   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 23 2006, 04:32 PM
hummingbird   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 23 2006, 04:32 PM
maimy   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 23 2006, 06:17 PM
pepper   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 23 2006, 07:31 PM
maimy   Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread   Jun 24 2006, 10:58 AM
tesao   ooooooooo, maimstress! being given directions/...   Jul 22 2006, 05:00 AM
theredhead   hi, tes! *waves* I always figured the consis...   Jul 22 2006, 12:19 PM
tesao   *hugs the redhead tightly* hello, darling!...   Jul 22 2006, 12:49 PM
themasochistmuse   All I know is personally, my guy's cum is pret...   Jul 23 2006, 08:20 PM
greenbean   Personally, no oral would be a deal-breaker for me...   Jul 23 2006, 09:26 PM
maimy   TheMasochistMuse, celery is also good for "fl...   Jul 24 2006, 03:38 PM
themasochistmuse   maimy: celery? really? now that surprised me!   Jul 24 2006, 06:55 PM
maimy   Yepindeedy - celery! I don't like it myse...   Jul 25 2006, 07:08 PM
candycane_girl   So...celery and pineapple can make a person taste ...   Aug 8 2006, 09:02 PM
bella coola   Hi CCgirl. Sorry to be mom-like, but I hope that ...   Aug 9 2006, 11:20 AM
angelle321   It doesn't make the flavor at all celery-y, do...   Aug 9 2006, 04:44 PM
maimy   Angelle123, thank goodness, no (I fuckin' hate...   Aug 9 2006, 06:24 PM
raisingirl   Oh sweet creamy Jesus, would one of you please pas...   Aug 13 2006, 12:24 PM
pepper   ha ha, the backwards-head-over-the-edge-of-the-bed...   Aug 13 2006, 12:30 PM
Kristen573   [font=Arial][size=2]holy ass. this is the craziest...   Aug 13 2006, 09:00 PM
tesao   *passes cigarette over to raisin* anytime, grrrl ...   Aug 14 2006, 12:30 PM
culturehandy   Tes I agree fully about oneself being so capable o...   Aug 14 2006, 01:29 PM
maimy   "Certain it wouldn't be good everyday...   Aug 14 2006, 05:29 PM
hopey   tesao... wow. gasp. sputter. you've got me wi...   Aug 15 2006, 02:02 PM
dani837   I used to love to give head to a man but then I go...   Aug 20 2006, 11:12 PM
mr_falljackets   Jesus Christ, tes. I won't be standing up at ...   Aug 22 2006, 02:45 PM
katiebelle2882   i only like it if the guy is vocal about how much ...   Aug 22 2006, 03:08 PM
maimy   Holy crap. I had sex about fourteen times the day...   Aug 22 2006, 05:32 PM
dani837   Holy crap. I had sex about fourteen times the da...   Aug 22 2006, 09:23 PM
katiebelle2882   even though you probably didnt mean for that to so...   Aug 22 2006, 05:55 PM
pepper   can you say Four. Hour. Blow. Job? well, i couldn...   Aug 22 2006, 09:07 PM
maimy   Heh, katiebelle2882 - believe me when I tell you, ...   Aug 23 2006, 06:06 PM
pepper   yah, i'll hug you girl. i'll hug you alrig...   Aug 23 2006, 08:39 PM
_octinoxate   (Sorry to be a little off-topic, but I wanted to c...   Aug 30 2006, 01:01 AM
maimy   Aw, thank you, Octinoxate. I did a quick search a...   Aug 31 2006, 05:13 PM
pepper   that's the best kind of news there is. i hope ...   Aug 31 2006, 08:18 PM
maimy   Haha - I'll let y'all know when we come up...   Sep 1 2006, 05:21 PM
_octinoxate   Maimy (and whoever else is interested), here's...   Sep 2 2006, 10:22 AM
roni36   Has anyone tried this Oral Sex Gel. I'm curio...   Sep 6 2006, 11:07 AM
tesao   where IS everyone? has the kog come to the maimst...   Sep 25 2006, 01:02 PM
ms.gb   madeira eh? i'll have to try that....but maybe...   Sep 25 2006, 01:08 PM
sassygrrl   Excellent portions from new boy. The boy definatel...   Sep 25 2006, 05:16 PM
erinjane   A while ago I complained of jaw aching when giving...   Sep 25 2006, 08:02 PM
LoveMyPugs   roni36 Not sure if this is what you're talkin...   Sep 25 2006, 08:11 PM
maimy   1) Erin, Madame Le WalkingBitch went through that ...   Sep 26 2006, 06:56 PM
candycane_girl   Does anyone have any tips for going down on a girl...   Sep 27 2006, 03:41 PM
LoveMyPugs   candy, something that Mr. Pug and I worked out wa...   Sep 27 2006, 08:03 PM
tesao   heeeeeeeeeeeello, maimy!!! friday the ...   Sep 30 2006, 11:32 AM
maimy   Tes, m'dear, PM me on that one. I won't p...   Oct 2 2006, 06:50 PM
!!abbot   Sex has always been a subject of great interest to...   Oct 12 2006, 01:43 AM
_octinoxate   Um, maybe I misunderstood the question, but: every...   Oct 12 2006, 12:44 PM
walkingbitch   Erin I just popped my head in here and have to te...   Oct 19 2006, 04:48 PM
erinjane   I don't even try it now. It's really far ...   Oct 19 2006, 06:36 PM
pepper   sounds like before i had my wisdom teeth out. some...   Oct 19 2006, 08:26 PM
erinjane   Unfortunatly we've ruled out the wisdom teeth ...   Oct 19 2006, 10:00 PM
hcbeck   I'm looking forward to going down on a woman f...   Oct 22 2006, 11:07 AM
_octinoxate   beck, I'm afraid I don't have any useful i...   Oct 22 2006, 04:53 PM
hcbeck   Thanks octinoxate for replying about dental dams: ...   Oct 28 2006, 05:55 PM
elspam   Hey everyone, nice forum.. great to see such open ...   Oct 25 2006, 08:25 AM
ms.gb   you are probably not putting enough pressure on he...   Oct 25 2006, 10:20 AM
LoveMyPugs   ya, you might want to rub her "slightly...   Oct 25 2006, 07:22 PM
elspam   She's tried explaining what's so tickley, ...   Oct 25 2006, 11:41 PM
pepper   well, if i had anything to add...   Oct 28 2006, 06:32 PM
_octinoxate   hc, I wonder if you might possibly get more respon...   Oct 28 2006, 08:02 PM
LoveMyPugs   Well, for me, um... I’ve had the same person goi...   Oct 29 2006, 05:23 AM
tesao   just popping in to start reading and revving mysel...   Nov 10 2006, 12:54 AM
Erica4U   Oral sex to me is my favorite sexual pleasure to p...   Nov 27 2006, 08:12 AM
roni36   sweetdreams - Give into your boyfriends oral adven...   Nov 27 2006, 02:23 PM
princess_dander   My only advice on using dams is stretch them as th...   Dec 2 2006, 09:39 AM
opheliathemuse   I get ticklish sometimes. Try gently but firmly n...   Dec 8 2006, 12:26 AM
alex11   Hey everyone, Does anyone's taste change duri...   Dec 14 2006, 04:54 AM
princess evangeline   it's me, voodoo princess (for all of you who...   Dec 15 2006, 02:38 PM
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 21, 2014 - 07:54 PM