Hardcore BUSTie

*bump* for AP.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
seraphine
post Jun 22 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #2

(seconds=minutes* for my last post)

Boys are dumb when they are your boyfriend's friend and insist on showing you every nude photo of 'internet babes' they get off on because you've once told them that you are very open-minded sexually. Boys are also dumb when they pretend that showing said photos was upon your request. Reality check, boys: some girls just don't get anything out of seeing other girls nekkid.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jun 22 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

Boys are dumb when you go to a festival and get crappy acid, and you're both in a bad mood about it, then 2 days after you get back someone gives them acid that actually does something and they don't call you or save you any AND it's your day off!

+Quote Post
_octinoxate
post Jun 22 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

Boys are dumb when they read your journal writing, snoop in your internet history and read your BUST posts, and then repeatedly lie about it before finally getting cornered into coming clean.

Boys are also dumb when, in the midst of a conversation about what a bad idea it was to read personal documents and then lie about it, they GO BACK ON YOUR COMPUTER AND EMAIL THEMSELVES FILES while you're in the bathroom.

+Quote Post
seraphine
post Jun 22 2006, 02:19 PM
Post #5

No one could possibly read a post, reply to it with over 200 characters, and post it in two seconds. The post times say it all. This is yet another reason why boys are DUMB.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 21 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #6

again, pepper with a _. don't stun us all with your awesome powers of creativity.

+Quote Post
numbnuts
post Jun 21 2006, 02:18 AM
Post #7

BUSTie

I'll have you know I was close with a girl or two who worked with make-up professionally, and yes, I picked up a few things. For example, Sally Hansen has some of the same colors of nail polish much cheaper that Loreal.

+Quote Post
pepper_
post Jun 21 2006, 02:16 AM
Post #8

boys are dumb when they pretend like they know about make-up, like that numbnuts fucker in the busting tr*lls thread.

+Quote Post
storminmad
post Jun 19 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #9

Boys are dumb when they think their life is more important than yours and so cart you around and monopolize all your time and then the weekend's over and you realize you have no clean socks and your cat has no place to piss because you haven't been home in forty eight hours.

Boys are dumb when they say sorry for being dumb and then immediately afterwards say "come over!"

+Quote Post
seraphine
post Jun 17 2006, 12:56 PM
Post #10

Boys are dumb when they obssess over silly boy hobbies and forget about you.

Boys are dumb when they confide in you, and you in them, and then they go and tell it all (and more) to their dumb guy friends.

Boys are dumb when they boast just to impress you with dumb stories, when you know clear well that they are full of it.

Boys are dumb when they make you feel uncomfortable in a place where dumb boys frequent, just because you don't have a penis.

Boys are dumb when they get macho with other dumb boys, especially in your presence, because they are dumb enough to think that that merits your admiration.

Boys are dumb when they ignore you for other dumb boy activities, when you're lying on the bed in sexy lingerie, clearly willing to give that dumb boy the night of his life.

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jun 16 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

My boy is dumb because he got a job working with nothing but young dumb guys and he becomes one.

Boys are dumb when they think that strong women can't be vunerable.

+Quote Post
car_parts
post Jun 8 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #12

i hear you hummingbird.

boys are dumb when they fuck AT LEAST two other people behind your back then LIE to your face about it, then can't figure out why you hate them now and get mad when you tell then that you're going to hate them for a long time.

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jun 8 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #13

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

boys are dumb when they make plans to come down, hang out and fuck, and then after cancelling said plans, don't talk to you for two days until you talk to them.

And then proceed to tell you how they got it on with the hot cage dancers at at party.

Little fuckhead didn't even bother saying goodnight.

*head/desk*

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jun 6 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

Boys are dumb when they won't let go.

Boys are dumb when they refuse to feel the hurt, go to therapy, grow, and move on.

Boys are dumb when they need therapy and won't go.

Boys are dumb and creepy when they are out and out mean for no reason.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 6 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #15

Hardcore BUSTie

i pm'ed jessikafessika cause i have a feeling thats who the "ex" is. what a creepy loser.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
girlygirlgag
post Jun 6 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #16

Super BadAss

Boys are dumb and creepy when they think their ex is going to feel flattered by their cyber stalker-y.

Thanks to maude he has deleted his profile.

--------------------
Constantly on.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 6 2006, 11:46 AM
Post #17

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I didn't turn you into the bad guy abuser, thefedupex. I said *I* worked with abuse victims. However, my words seem to have touched a nerve. Please skip over the word "abuse" (only because you seem to be stuck there) and re-read the rest of my last post. I stand by every word.

You are obsessed with a woman whom you say treated you like dirt. Your obsession has driven you into some unhealthy and possibly criminal behaviours, including stalking and harassing your ex online. Yes, regardless of what happened during the relationship, this IS what you are doing now, whether you can admit it or not.

It's clear that you need help moving past this. Stop finger-pointing, face yourself, and get some treatment.

And by the way, counselling is part of my job, but the bulk of what I do is legal advocacy. So yeah, I actually DO know what I'm talking about, Mr. Clinging Apocalypse.

Cyberstalking
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk someone which may be a computer crime or harassment. This term is used interchangeably with online harassment and online abuse.

A cyberstalker does not present a direct physical threat to a victim, but follows the victim's online activity to gather information and make threats or other forms of verbal intimidation. The anonymity of online interaction reduces the chance of identification and makes cyberstalking more common than physical stalking. Although cyberstalking might seem relatively harmless, it can cause victims psychological and emotional harm, and occasionally leads to actual stalking.

Cyberstalkers target and harass their victims via websites, chat rooms, discussion forums, open publishing websites (e.g. blogs and Indymedia) and email. The availability of free email and website space, as well as the anonymity provided by these chatrooms and forums, have contributed to the increase of cyberstalking as a form of harassment. Also contributing is that cyberstalking is as easy as doing a Google search for someone's alias, real name, or email address.

source

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jun 6 2006, 07:34 AM
Post #18

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

Oh, boo.fucking.hoo. My heart is breaking for you. Seriously...can you hear it? It's like, ripping in two.

"Poor me poor me! I kept getting played by this girl and I lapped it up like a fucking poodle instead of growing a pair! Now the feminists are being mean about me exhibiting blatantly stalkerish behavior in a feminist safe space. I'm so amazed that the eeebil wimmins aren't tending to my wounds and taking my side! I'm not creepy at all!"

oh, and -

"Thanks a lot for being such a great bunch of assholes."

You're welcome! Buh-bye!

+Quote Post
smurfin
post Jun 6 2006, 05:42 AM
Post #19

BUSTie

So, FedEx, you *are* aware deleting your profile (and with that, your registration) can be done by clicking 'Edit profile', logging in and then following the link 'Delete profile'. I know, it's rocket science.

As much as I want to assure you this post isn't a hint, it is.

+Quote Post
thefedupex
post Jun 6 2006, 02:10 AM
Post #20

Auralpoisin, I take back what I said about you- you were somewhat unpleasant to me, but your last post showed a lot more depth, and less assumptions and name calling. Actually your interpretation this time was closer to reality.

This girl put me through hell. And all the while peppered my wounds with words like "I love you", maintaining contact, making plans with me, asking me for money, and more importantly breaking my heart.

I certainly did not come here to be abused, so ms doodlebug- save your breath, you claim to be a counselor and have automatically turned me in to the bad guy abuser, You are like one of those child therapists who insist that all your patients have been molested regardless of the case.

I have wrote the moderator to delete my posts and membership.

Thanks a lot for being such a great bunch of assholes.

Now go ahead doodlebug and pick apart every word I've wrote if it makes you feel powerful- I could care less about you and your opinions.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 22, 2014 - 09:32 PM