Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

176 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
stargazer
post May 8 2011, 09:56 AM
Post #21

brown delicious

(((zelda))) Happy mother's day to you, Zelda!

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zelda
post May 7 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Mother-in-law,

So today we went out for an early Mother's Day Lunch. It is my very first Mother's Day. For the past 6 years, I have gotten you a card and we have paid for your meal.

Today was no different except that for the first time I was also a mother on this day.

YOU NEVER ONCE WISHED ME A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. NOT ONCE.

I wished it to you THREE TIMES. Even at lunch when Mr. Z said, "And it's your first Mother's Day!" (to me) you said nothing.

I do not get you. HOW could you be so rude and thoughtless? We normally have an okay relationship even though it's very hard for you to share your feelings and be open. I am not sure if on some subconscious level you are jealous of having to share this day since your son (and only child) is pretty much all you have, but you hurt me tremendously.

Mr. Z was kind enough to call you and ask what happened...I am so thankful to him for that, but he seems to be going along with your excuse that you "just forgot." HOW CAN YOU FORGET? This wasn't my birthday. It was MOTHER'S DAY. And I wished you a Happy Mother's Day, so it's not like you forgot the day.

I find it hard to believe you forgot I was ALSO A MOTHER seeing as my child was sitting next to me at lunch.

I make a lot of concessions because my husband is pretty much all you have in the world, and I try to be understanding of that. I can't believe you would be so cruel as to do anything consciously, but there must be some weird ass subconscious crap going on if you could not even answer me back.

Three times I wished you Happy Mother's Day and you just smiled and said thanks.

I know I shouldn't hold grudges, but I feel like I deserve to hold onto this one at least for a little while.

Steaming mad,
Zelda

+Quote Post
jsmith
post May 6 2011, 09:36 AM
Post #23

It's Calamity Jenn

Dear Pablo,
Jesus H. Christ. Lighten up.
~Jenn

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
datagirl
post Apr 30 2011, 09:09 PM
Post #24

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear D,
Thanks for the lend of the e-reader (that doesn't work) and for pulling my flatmates car out of the gutter.

However, I don't think you like me as much as I like you. You're going to hurt me and make me crazy because I'm falling in love with you. I know that it would never work on a permanent basis but this is a small town and I don't think I could handle running in to you if we parted ways which we have to do. Please go overseas for a really long time (although you have no intention of doing so) just so I can get some space between me and you. I will have to get a job or get super busy to forget you.

You're a great guy but I hate that I only get to see you for forty minute intervals. This keeps me on my toes though and prevents me from getting bored. My expectations of men are too high and this is why I should remain single.
I love you.
Data.

+Quote Post
kinkyJen
post Apr 28 2011, 06:44 PM
Post #25

BUSTie

Asshole,
You're a lucky son-of-a-bitch. Nobody else would or will put up with the stupidness that I put with, not even your mother. happy.gif

--------------------
"It's better to rise than fade away"

+Quote Post
futura
post Apr 27 2011, 03:33 PM
Post #26

Hardcore BUSTie

((((Archegonia)))))

Oh. my. god.

You just don't get it, do you? Do i really have to spell it out? After all that unecessary drama and the fuckery and the fact that you can't let anyone get close to you (though you prefer not to dwell on this fact) you want to rekindle our friendship? My talking to you a couple weeks ago was the proverbial olive branch. You didn't feel things getting awkward after we talked for a while?

I feel sorry for you, that you drive people away, i can see that your behavior is just a facade, a mask. But i can't help you. We can't be friends. When in a social setting we can talk, shoot the shit. But that's it. You did not take responsibility for your actions. You tried to put the blame on me and when i refused to let that happen you became manipulative. I do not need someone like that in my life. As much as i hate to admit it, you hurt me. I fell for you and you crushed me. You really did. And i cannot be friends with someone who does that and tries to act all cool after time has passed as if nothing has happened WITHOUT EVER APOLOGISING OR TRYING TO OPEN UP A CONVERSATION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

And we didn't meet up for over a year. So why now? You're probably lonely, and i can't believe i feel bad about that. But i do. And that's why i find it hard to have to tell you we're through. The kicker is that we were never really friends. We had a nice time hooking up but.....that passed. And you made sure that it got to be one sticky hot mess.

Yeah..okay. We met up after that now and then, for drinks. But i was never really comfortable. I tried to let things go. But in the end real friendships don't work like that. Not for me. Can't say i felt too good, afterwards.

In the end it's a shame that you couldn't talk to me about your flip flopping ways and mental U-turns. I could've learned you a thing or two. And don't think i forgot what you told me. Remarks. About other girls. About friends. It makes me wonder what you may have been saying behind my back.

And. This letter is getting way too long and it really shows i need to break ties with you (which i myself did a long time ago, but you can't seem to get a clue and run with it) because the length of this post says enough about the excess of energy i still put into thinking about your cruel ways.

So. Goodbye then.

F

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Apr 26 2011, 12:06 PM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

dear revenue canada,

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

who's gonna clean up this mess?

a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
catsoup
post Mar 31 2011, 03:41 PM
Post #28

Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.

Dear fucking in-laws,

I don't like the way you do things, I don't like the way you treat your son (my partner), I don't like the way you try to worm your way into every fucking thing, I don't like the way you feel the need to express every negative opinion you have, and I really don't like you that much either.

You better not fuck this up tonight. I'm highly hormonal and your son is sick. If you do anything tonight to piss me off, you have no idea the shit you will stir up, no idea the wrath that will rage down on you. I don't want you there tonight. I don't think you need to be involved with this. I'm trying to be nice and support my partner who wants you there. I think it's a fucking stupid idea. ESPECIALLY given how you behaved in August. But I'm trying to rise above.

Be on your best behavior. Don't fucking cross me tonight.

Catsoup

+Quote Post
bustywriter
post Mar 29 2011, 06:17 PM
Post #29

To my shitty boss:

Would it actually KILL you to even PRETEND to support me?

Seriously! I wonder if you've somehow entered man-opause this year. You USED to support me, even laugh and chat with me; maybe you don't remember those days, but you told me so many inappropriate and unprofessional things about other coworkers, which I have not forgotten, so... seems like you'd be a tad nicer now. But, I'm sure you've forgotten about all that, haven't you? Well, I remember.

And I plan to use it against you once I've had enough of your babyish ways. But you don't even think I'm capable of getting back at you. Because you obviously don't think I have a brain. Or feelings. Or good ideas.

What I DO have are the balls that you seem to have lost this year, ever since you didn't get promoted--which you did NOT DESERVE in the first place, so get over your damn self!

I'm much better at my job than you are. And one day, one day soon, I plan to be YOUR boss!

Arse!

BW

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Mar 29 2011, 05:18 PM
Post #30

the moistiest

dear crunchy granola mothers of a certain website's comments thread:

STOP CONDONING CO-SLEEPING WITH YOUR INFANT.

it is NOT SAFE. it does not predispose to SIDS, it predisposes to SUFFOCATION. an adult, sleeping in an adult bed, with thick adult bedding, with an infant that cannot roll on his/her own, is a recipe for disaster.

there are other, safer ways to bond with your child.

signed,
concerned and exasperated COCL

+Quote Post
anarch
post Mar 28 2011, 05:17 PM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(datagirl @ Mar 27 2011, 03:06 AM) *
Ps. All you men are fucking insane to pass my ass up.

Truth.

Dear Oxytocin Man,

you've shown that you really are as tuned in to a woman's nonverbal signals as your dating anecdotes suggested you are. Also, you've shown you have class.

Mercy.

I'm sorry I can't explore that feature of yours personally. I bet you're a fucking amazing, mind-&-body-blowing dom.

/biting my knuckle, whimpering

Sending vibes to the universe to hurry your ideal partner along to you, ASAP. (though, I have no doubt she's worth waiting for, just like you are)

God dammit.

I mean I'm pretty damn lucky as far as my partner goes. It's just that sexuality is a darned powerful force, and considering that I fucking TOLD my partner exactly what I needed & fantasized about, before I said "yes," and he said it would be no problem, but he's never yet been able to bring himself to do anything like it (except that once when he did it so reluctantly it put me off ever asking again)...

/annoyed that every one of my sexual partners has been too fucking vanilla to scratch my VERY FUCKING MILD sub proclivities. No bruises or humiliation necessary. Jesus Christ. Now I wish I'd checked out the BDSM scene in Toronto when I had the chance.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 28 2011, 01:23 PM
Post #32

uh huh.

Dear Mr S -

I haven't thought of a good handle for you yet, so Mr. S it is, for now.

you are fucking awesome. how the fuck did I manage to have you drop into my world?

not complaining, though. not even close.

love,
your girl..x

+Quote Post
datagirl
post Mar 27 2011, 05:06 AM
Post #33

Hardcore BUSTie

To all the men that I have ever slept with.
I HATE YOU ALL!! And to the woman I once slept with. You are beautiful. And I'm sorry I'm not/ can't be bisexual.
Data.
Ps. All you men are fucking insane to pass my ass up. Fuck you all (again). but with a crowbar.

+Quote Post
LadyGrey
post Mar 9 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #34

Dear x,

I miss you. I hope you realized what you meant to me and that it helped you to find peace. Yes, I knew a lot more about you than you thought. I knew a lot of the bad things. I knew you cheated on her -- that you would have cheated on her with me if I had let you. I knew that you didn't feel deep love for her, and if you had been in her position you'd have found a way out.

The other night I saw some old photos on a FB page. None of us or our gang, but some from the same parties we went to. How I miss those days! You were everything to me. No one else really mattered, only you and the music. I was so happy so many times with you, a bliss I have only rarely felt since. You broke my heart, but you gave me joy. I'd do it all over again.

The feelings from those years are still all here, just below the surface, what I thought was lost forever. Being able to access these memories is a blessing. Seeing the photos brought it all right back, so near it was astonishing, like I could walk through a door and be there again. No other time in my life has such resonance.

Now your grieving widow has made her own version of you, and everyone kindly accepts it, because the survivor writes history. But I keep our secret history. The diary of our dancing days, when you were young and healthy and at your best. How sad that it was so, that your best days were over so soon after we broke up, even though you wouldn't know it for another three years.

You wrote me coded messages, in case she read them. I understood. Thank you for letting me know. If you had asked, I would have come to you, held your hand and sang our song. But she had earned her position, and I genuinely thanked God that you had someone to care for you. I could not intrude and you could not betray.

If only, if only, if only we could have met one last time and talked about our old days. All these memories are now mine alone. All the trips, all the clubs, all the concerts, all the jokes and the songs. I thought I couldn't remember, but when I open the door, the memories come so clearly that it's painful and I have to stop them.

If only we could have had one last conversation.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Mar 6 2011, 02:35 PM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

i miss you. i wish you would go away and get out of my head so i can stop. you are no good for me. i just wish i wasn't so easy to be forgotten. i hope someday we can be friends, but i don't know how i'll ever be able to forgive you for this. i'm glad i have bust so that i could avoid actually sending you an email. i think about you every day, i can't wait for that first day that i don't anymore.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 26 2011, 09:02 AM
Post #36

Big Fat Bitch

Dear T,

I really really really sometimes wish you would just shut the fuck up. You are not educating anybody, you are not passing on any new knowledge. Seriously. It's condescending & lame to go to such great lengths to explain something the rest of us already understand/know, Princess Obvious.

It is especially annoying when you just mindlessly parrot back things you have read (That were written by people much smarter than you!) & you bungle it. At best you only understand about half of what you have read, so it makes you look foolish & others feel embarrassed when you rant ad nauseum.

God, you make my fucking head hurt. I know it makes me petty & small, but that is how I feel.

AP

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Feb 15 2011, 09:18 AM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

dear best friend in the whole world,

honey. you're not happy. you haven't been for a long time. i know that you're just on the verge of realizing this and that its going to hurt a lot for a long time but on the other side of that mountain lies happiness.

i think he resents you. not your beautiful self (cuz he seems to be completely blind to your radiance) but your situation. he loves his daughter but he blames you for his having to be a man. which i don't think he's being very well.

you're not happy. i will support anything you decide to do and i'll hold you up when your world falls down.

a

dear scrotum,

you are so completely out of touch with reality. you make it seem like you've busted your ass for you children for their entire lives yet you seem to forget you have a daughter at all, in all your pain of missing your son. i understand that being away from them or 'him' as you put it, must be the worst thing there is. its certainly the worst i can imagine.

when i say do something about it i mean: pay off your shit, look for work where we are, send them letters, come visit. i dont mean: take me to court and disrupt their lives farther. you fucking moron.

the only things you've ever been asked to do for your children are:
1. talk to someone. councilor, psychologist, a fucking nun, for all we care, just some one to help you with reason and to help you deal with stress instead of hurting others when you cant handle your life.
2. get off the pot. it doesnt effect you the way it effects others. its bad for your thought process.

if you want to be the best dad you can then dont make up your own reality in which their mother is the antagonist. get real. i want you to be in their lives. i just dont fucking trust you're soundness of mind. prove me wrong.

or choke on something,
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
Synergy
post Feb 15 2011, 08:36 AM
Post #38

BUSTie

Dear self.

Are you still boggeling your mind about your ex? Why?! Why for cryin' out loud!
Does it help you? No! Do you waste energy doing this? Yes!

So please dear self, stop agonizing me!
It is of no use, please get that in your head. You will never understand the way his mind works an why he did all that shit. And you know he is doing it all over again, so this is a shitfuck first class. He is not worth your energy. Are you listening? He is NOT WORTH YOUR ENERGY!

love,
S

--------------------
If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Feb 14 2011, 11:05 AM
Post #39

Hardcore BUSTie

dear scrotum,

bahahahaa! flowers!? are these what you spent the missing child support on?

f u,
a

dear employers and literary journals,

all you know of me is my words, organized and submitted to you along with a thousand other applicants and submissions. but i'm a real person. i have two beautifulkids who are enjoying me being home with them. but i need to feed them. i'm busting my ass.

my collection of rejection letters is getting discouragingly high. i think you should know i'll be the best thing that ever happened to you.

smile.gif a

dear self,

sigh. i know, but get off the computer and make your kids smile. it'll all work out in perfect time.

love, a

ps @ synergy: well put, stay strong

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 9 2011, 02:48 AM
Post #40

Big Fat Bitch

Dear M,

I hate it that you are talking to her. HATE it. I hate it all the more that I am the one that brought her back to you. You'd have never sought her out on your own.

She's one of two people that have ever had a stronger hold on your heart than I do. She is still exquisitely beautiful after all of these years; she makes Angelina Jolie look like a fucking peasant. She's still brilliant, funny, & wonderfully weird. And she's gonna break your heart all over again & throw you away like she did before. And I'll watch from the sidelines because there's nothing I can do about it. And I'll continue loving & hating you both because I simply cannot help myself.

AP

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 16, 2014 - 04:55 AM