Me too. (((((bohemiax)))))
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 8 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #3402

(o)(o)

Dear Bohemiax,

If I were near you, I would let you cry on my shoulder and give you a place to stay. I wish I could help.

(((bohemiax)))

Hugs

Culture

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
indiechick
post May 8 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #3403

Hardcore BUSTie

(((bohemiax)))

+Quote Post
bohemiax
post May 8 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #3404

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear God,

I am writing you because my life has fallen apart and I don't know quite how to pick up the pieces and go on. My father beat the shit out of me, my mother wants me dead. I have failed out of school. No one wants to comfort me or hold me. R, won't return my calls even though I'm leaving in less than a week. My grades are really shitty, guess I have finally proven that I'm not start, but in reality completely stupid and dumb. I'm shaking because I want to cry, but have no one to hear my tears. I'm afraid of my parents. The medicine makes me drowsy and unable to function. It's not helping though the doctor thinks it's the best for my impulse control. Everyone else gets better grades than me, even though I try...guess my best isn't good enough. My "boyfriend" doesn't want to spend time with me, he says he needs his space, does he not realize I'm leaving in less than a week and will be gone for a month. I'm trying really hard to put my faith in you, but I'm scared and afraid and still a little mad. If I put my faith in you will you fail me again? I wonder.

Faithfully,
J

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 8 2006, 02:19 PM
Post #3405

(o)(o)

Dear tit, and attatched pierced Nipple,

You look fuckin' great! It was worth the pain was it not? Super.

me.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 8 2006, 06:41 AM
Post #3406

Hardcore BUSTie

ex boss & museum I once worked at:

HA!

Ha
Ha
and More HA!!

you thought I was so awful?
thought I was such a screw up in the face of all the things you never taught me but expected me to know anyway?
yah well, the 1st person you replaced me w/ Embezzled From You.
the second after that?
and after That?
and now I see the advertisement in the paper yet Again?
huh.
hey sandy maybe I was right after all about the mgr not having the greatest of "management styles" w/ all the sick head games she plays and her own interpersonal relationship non-team-building-issues.
am I bitter? yes to some extent, bc I really loved that place and had no intention of staying in the store but had plans to move into marketing anyway, but wasn't given the chance when you forced me out.
kharma!
batty ole crow-face biatch, I will continue to flip you off whenever I have the unfortunate cooincidence to see you.

with Much love,

disgruntled

family,

yes still.
I finally called you last night ( to cancel your uninvited trip here anyway) and you didn't pick up.
that you were screening is apparent, otherwise you would have called back.
such bullshit.

but that's o k bc I will keep calling and keep calling til eventually you do pick up, and every time you don't, it makes it that much easier to dial you again. only reinforces why I don't need you in my life right now, family or not.

toxically,
youngest daughter

house & yard-

lookin' Good!
I'm so sorry now for having neglected you so much the first 3 years we lived here. all this hard work in the front, even in the de-construction phase, is already showing amazing possibilities and aren't you looking lovelier already?
lovingly,
dweller

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
bohemiax
post May 7 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #3407

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Mom and Dad,

What happened today was way out of line. You have done some serious damage to our relationships. Mom, how many times do I have to hear I'm a failure in your eyes? How much of that can I take? And now you've threatened to kill me. And then Dad says he'll go get the knife - wtf is up with that. Is it any wonder I have no self-esteem and self-worth. You guys want me dead, yet you have "love" for me. Well you have a fucked-up way of showing it. If that's love than I don't want any part of it. Dad you beat the shit of me today - and I'm about to turn 22, why would you do something like that? Do you guys really just hate me...what did I do wrong? Seriously. I fear for my life coming over to your house, being in y'all's presence. We are not a family. You have made me lose even more faith in the things I thought I believed in.

Hurting,
J

+Quote Post
sidecar
post May 7 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #3408

Queen of the underground

Look here, ovaries:

We've got a good thing going on. I keep you fetus-free (for the time being) and get you screened for cancer and diseases every year. All I ask in return is that you not attempt to kill me with cramps every month. Well, lately, that has been too much to ask. What the hell? What's with all the clotting and the agonizing pain, so sharp that I can barely walk and lasting for hours?

Seriously, give it up. I mean, I'm still gonna hold up my end of the bargain, but maybe you can try a little harder on yours.

I'd appreciate it.

-s

+Quote Post
formerlycl
post May 7 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #3409

BUSTie

Dear Me,

Wow you really pulled it off, pretty much packing up your whole place by yourself at 37 weeks pregnant, you are amazing!Your going to be a great mom.

formerlycl

Dear Baby,

We get to see each other soon and your far to big to stay in too much longer.Anyways, I hope we have a vbac birth and I'm doing everything I can to make sure that happens.I'll feed you as much as possible this week, even though I don't really have room.I cannot believe that your drinking 8 cups of milk a day!

fcl

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 7 2006, 06:04 AM
Post #3410

Hardcore BUSTie

dear BUSTY penpal,
are you ok? that last email sounded kind of like you were super stressed and maybe things aren't going so good? i have been waiting on your letter, but nothing's come through the post.
if things are a little funky right now, you don't have to be alone..... just write me (or email me for a quicker fix). maybe the little surprise i sent you will put a smile on your face. it wasn't much but..... maybe.
i'm hoping you read this so you know i miss your letters and i'm thinking positive thoughts for you. things will straighten out soon. think positive, ok?
your BUSTY penpal,
me

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post May 6 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #3411

sassygrrl

Dear G, Why did I have to sleep with you? I know I was horny, but you caught me on a bad day. I had just bombed that interview. I'm just sad that it had to have happen....

J

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 6 2006, 09:26 AM
Post #3412

Hardcore BUSTie

creepy skeevy neighbor guy that hit on me last year when my mr was in Iraq:

STOP COMING BY HERE !!!!

NO, We Don't want to be "neighborly" w/ you & your family & do neighborhood cookouts, and you'd Think that by the way I get up & Leave or blatantly turn my back when you are around you'd get the Hint?!

you're creepy and icky & make my skin crawl and my blood go cold so find that rock you emerged from and go back under it please.
the mr is only tolerant of you bc it's better than ripping your head off. - don't push your luck w/ him either!

unkindly,

MRS.

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 6 2006, 07:38 AM
Post #3413

Hardcore BUSTie

family:

2 words

screw

you.

out of sight & clearly out of mind,

freckle, you know, the youngest one?

--------------------

+Quote Post
designermedusa
post May 6 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #3414

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear I,

Please, I am begging you. I see everyone getting what they want, and we are still waiting. Please help me out.

Waiting with my patience running out,

E

+Quote Post
raincitygirl
post May 6 2006, 12:24 AM
Post #3415

BUSTie

Dear You,
Wow, yet another decision you avoided making and let someone else make it for you. You are such a man. Your (future) wife and kids are so going to love your manly way of dealing with the curve balls life throws your way.

RCG

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 5 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #3416

uh huh.

dear you -

why did you take that gift I gave you in January down? that little gift was a true sign of my friendship for you. It really meant something to me and you said it meant something to you. That had nothing to do with anything we tried or anything. Did our friendship mean nothing to you?

I am hurt beyond belief right now. Never did I think that it would turn out this way. Never.

zoya

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post May 5 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #3417

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear so and so,

I am sorry to discover you, in such a sad time of your life. Though you and I haven't spoken in years and both hurt each other in the past. I'm sure we both regret the things we did. We just weren't meant to be. I still think of you from time to time and wish the best for you. You were a very important part of my life.

Perhaps this is just a down period in your life, we all go through those. As talented and smart as you are I hate to see you wasting your life. Try to snap out of it, we only live once, enjoy it. You deserve to be happy, remember that. I hope next time I get word of you the news will be less bleak.

Love,

Ginger

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
bohemiax
post May 5 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #3418

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear God,

Here's what I'm going to do. I will move to Pakistan. I will not pursue journalism or writing. I don't know what you want me to do, but I've been praying, having other people pray and none of it is working. Obviously you hate me. You probably shouldn't have kept me alive for so long if you just want to torture me. That really isn't fair. I'm upset that M, wouldn't change my grade. I have been suspended from school. I am moving to a new country in which I only have family, but that will be more than enough. I'm not going to return to school and finish my degree. My worst fears have come true. I will be just like S. I am a fuck-up and a failure. I know that. You don't have to let me see the light. I believed in you. I put my faith in you and you failed me. Or perhaps I failed myself. Perhaps you're just punishing me for having pre-marital sex. I don't know. Maybe you just genuinely hate me. I give up.

Defeated,
J

Dear S,

I will not tell say goodbye to you. You are not worthy of a goodbye from me. Have a nice life.

Sincerely,
J

+Quote Post
melinamarie
post May 5 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #3419

BUSTie

deleted

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post May 5 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #3420

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

dear bilka,

I read that story too! And may I say, whew, what a relief. I don't qualify either!

-luci

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 169 170 171 172 173 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 24, 2014 - 07:50 PM