Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

176 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
KFun
post Jun 1 2013, 10:52 PM
Post #1

QUOTE(charlie31 @ Feb 17 2013, 09:11 PM) *
Wow. What a great information. I really appreciate your knowledge. This Forum site is so much useful for getting good knowledge.

I second that

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Apr 26 2013, 06:14 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

dear mum,

i'm sorry that i've hurt you. i didn't mean to. i had to be the one to hold the mirror up because no one else was going to. you dont want to be that person but how can you realize it if you cant see it happening?

i feel tremendous guilt for this need i feel to force you to look at it until it breaks but at the same time i want it to stop. when you pass i dont want my memories to be that you were the kindest person to the world but abusive to your husband. i want them to be that you were the kindest person in the world and that your fears of being wrong or being pushed around or whatever the issue is made you lash out instead of looking at the problem. but when your realized what you were doing you fixed it and by the end you were the kindest to the world including dad.

if there was a camera and you were able to see the horrible things you say you'd be shocked and ashamed. its quite disturbing to hear, especially because i've been a victim of emotional abuse. the thing is you're not trying to hurt him. you're trying to not be hurt.

i sincerely hope that realizing it helps you address it and that you forgive me,

a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
webshophoff
post Mar 23 2013, 02:28 AM
Post #3

BUSTie

Thanks for sharing the information. I really like this topic. A great valuable information come from this posts.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kinkyJen
post Mar 18 2013, 01:09 AM
Post #4

BUSTie

Dear asshole at the park,A community park belongs to the community, not YOU. You must think your shit doesn't stink telling my friend that she didn't belong at the park because you pay for the park. "THIS IS MY PARK," you kept whining. Even our children were getting worried looks on their faces because your idiot self started shouting. Last time I checked that park was as public as could be and anyone could go visit and play with their children. Stop being an ignorant jackass. I guess my Asian friend and my Mexican self didn't belong in YOUR park. Go sit on your thumb and rotate you dickwad.

Sincerely,
Me

--------------------
"It's better to rise than fade away"

+Quote Post
litingtingsmile
post Feb 18 2013, 01:06 AM
Post #5

It is an amazing tool for converting various videos to play on popular media players. And now it well supports all video formats to be enjoyed on the latest iPad and android phones.

+Quote Post
charlie31
post Feb 17 2013, 11:11 PM
Post #6

BUSTie

Wow. What a great information. I really appreciate your knowledge. This Forum site is so much useful for getting good knowledge.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cafayzieg
post Feb 16 2013, 02:31 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(sybarite @ Dec 18 2011, 03:25 PM) *
Dear you,

This feeling of combined love for you and absolute fury at your unfairness is so familiar to me. When I think of all the times I caved, calling you back after you hung up on me, feeling like a mug but needing to talk us back to being okay. I can't do that anymore. You have had such power over me, my love for you has meant that I would put up with all your uncivil behaviour--the shouting, the abusive swearing and hanging up the phone. That is never and has never, ever been okay.

This is all alongside the shitty, shitty way you handled this recent situation. I have to wonder if being with you is not perhaps really bad for me, that I am with someone who can only see me in terms of my use value to them instead as a whole person. Typing this, I feel such love for you still, but I don't know how healthy that is.

You have to be better. You have to change.

I am someone I can be proud of, I have worked hard, and everyone but you can see this. All you see is my absence. You accuse me of not caring--where the fuck were you when I was low, was scared? Elsewhere. Now you're needy and feel I am neglectful because I am not there mopping your damn brow when you brought this on yourself. I am not in your life to manage your unhappiness. When we got together you were a dynamic, energetic, smart, lively, warm person--I want that person back...

(interrupted...)

Believe you. Something seem so great. thanks.

--------------------
To mac, how to convert avi to mp4 is really a problem. But now, you can use League-soft mac video converter .
Have a good day.

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Feb 14 2013, 08:15 AM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

(i cannot believe the last post was in 2011. i'll stop saying it soon as i've decided to visit more often but: its like a ghost town in here! except instead of empty buildings its like a bunch of empty lacy bras.)

to whom it may concern,

i'm afraid. oh, great goddess i'm so afraid. my three year old daughter has been scheduled for heart surgery in five weeks. i'm so scared. i dont yet fully understand the risks and its burning me. i cant ... i cant even bring myself to type out my fears. fuck, that's why i came here. but i cant. i'm just so afraid. crippling fear.

so that's whats on top.

but my employment insurance is up in three weeks. i don't know what i'm going to do. and even if i found a job in the nick of time i'll have to say oh yea, i need next week off. so i can spend it with her in the hospital; she's only 3!

i've been applying forever. i've been trying forever. what am i doing wrong? why should any one have to try this hard for fucking nothing. its broken me. people dont send rejection letters any more but the pile of silent ones i've accumulated is crushing me.

and worst i suppose is that the immense stress i'm trying not to have is keeping me from being present with the kids. crying or writing letters no body instead of playing with them.

something's gotta give. her safety is the most important but beyond that a break would be so welcome.

anchorless,
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Dec 18 2011, 03:25 PM
Post #9

it's cards on the table time

Dear you,

This feeling of combined love for you and absolute fury at your unfairness is so familiar to me. When I think of all the times I caved, calling you back after you hung up on me, feeling like a mug but needing to talk us back to being okay. I can't do that anymore. You have had such power over me, my love for you has meant that I would put up with all your uncivil behaviour--the shouting, the abusive swearing and hanging up the phone. That is never and has never, ever been okay.

This is all alongside the shitty, shitty way you handled this recent situation. I have to wonder if being with you is not perhaps really bad for me, that I am with someone who can only see me in terms of my use value to them instead as a whole person. Typing this, I feel such love for you still, but I don't know how healthy that is.

You have to be better. You have to change.

I am someone I can be proud of, I have worked hard, and everyone but you can see this. All you see is my absence. You accuse me of not caring--where the fuck were you when I was low, was scared? Elsewhere. Now you're needy and feel I am neglectful because I am not there mopping your damn brow when you brought this on yourself. I am not in your life to manage your unhappiness. When we got together you were a dynamic, energetic, smart, lively, warm person--I want that person back...

(interrupted...)

+Quote Post
delibelly
post Oct 27 2011, 12:39 PM
Post #10

BUSTie

Hey there younger Bro,

I wonder if you could get any trashier? It's hard to imagine how.

Drop out? Check.
Welfare cheat? Check.
Obese? Check.
Two children born within a year of each other? Check.
Pitbull? Check.
Subwoofers in your shitty car? Check.
Father before you can legally drink? Checkity check check.

Hey, 'member when you got that full grant to study anywhere you wanted 'cuz of your grades and you shit it all away? I just can't muster an ounce of compassion for you, 'cause you had every opportunity and you screwed the pooch. I don't care if you're young. And you know who'll pay the worst price? Your kids. So, here's my "facebook comment I'll never make" Just waiting on the jail time dipshit.

P.S. If you Google "White trash names" your choices are the top link. Nobody NOBODY actually thinks that's a "Cute name" whatever they say. What fucking planet do you live on, and HOW are you possibly related to me?

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Oct 19 2011, 06:02 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear sister and sister's husband,
I'm writing to you with extreme frustration and disappointment. Please, try to look for work to support you and your 3 children long-term. It's been 2 years now. It's difficult to see you mismanage what little funding you receive from the government. The most alarming statement you made was, "since minorities do it, we should be allowed to do it." Please don't say such damaging things. Unemployment is a safety net for those who lost their jobs. It's not a service for the "entitled."

Please, you're very capable people who have the power to change the situation you're in. You could save for a house, help out your children when they reach college, and have a cushion to protect your health. You could contribute positively to others. You could work with others to achieve goals. The money you're using is to help you get back on your feet -- not to prop your feet up on.

I apologize in advance that I can no longer give you money. You stole my identity to take out a loan for "Christmas presents" because I wouldn't give you another loan. The worst part was that you played the victim, said I was selfish, and that blood is thicker than money. I can't forgive you for that.

Please, rethink what you're doing. I don't want you to take when you can give.

+Quote Post
Bizlibati
post Sep 30 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #12

Dear Universe,

So P's cancer has spread to her brain.

She's such a wonderful person.

Is it really necessary to put her through this? Please at least don't put her through a lot of pain. What is LNG

+Quote Post
nolito
post Sep 29 2011, 03:06 AM
Post #13

I am interested to meet you... I will Pm you in short time

--------------------

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Sep 28 2011, 11:23 AM
Post #14

it's cards on the table time

*bumping* We need this thread!

Dear universe,

I have asked a lot perhaps, but this possibly last thing is a biggie. I've done my part, please please make this be okay. I will keep doing the best work I can, let me demonstrate that.

Sincerely,
Me

+Quote Post
karengirl1988
post Aug 5 2011, 01:24 AM
Post #15

BUSTie

I was amused by the last sentence, you are really a interesting person

+Quote Post
andienash
post Jul 11 2011, 11:32 AM
Post #16

Dear (ha!) DeAnna,

You have shown yourself to be a scary pathological cunt. I wish I had never introduced you to Shane. You have manipulated, emasculated and effectively neutered him whilst systematically turning him against me. I thought you two would be a good match, but then again, I thought you were a good person. I also thought you were my friend. I don't think I've ever been so wrong before or since.

You sunk your poisoned talons into John and tried to turn him against me as you did your husband. You told John lie after lie after half-truth after exaggeration. You planted seeds in his mind that turned into noxious weeds that I am still trying to kill. Many people have told me their suspicions that you are in love with John, and this was your twisted way of trying to win his affection, trying to get him on your side. Other people have told me that what you did sounds like nothing more than intense jealousy. Both theories make a lot of sense to me, though they don't excuse what you attempted to do.

My friend T. (who you know, who now knows what a psycho you are) tells me that, in a way, I should feel some sort of satisfaction and pride that you went to such lengths to copy my life, from the profession you chose to pursue after seeing me achieve so much success at it, to the hobbies and talents that you claimed to have after seeing the attention I receive for them, even to the books that you claimed to have knowledge of. It's frightening how deep your obsession with me goes.

I have effectively written you off. I know that you are scum. I know that you are sick and not worth my energy. I know you are a miserable person and the things you tried to do to me are only evidence of a damaged, deeply unhappy human being. I have no pity for you. You could fall off the face of the earth and cease to exist, and the world would be a much better place. Until that day comes, until you are done in by your own pettiness and stupidity, I will be living my life, basking in my success, and ignoring you.

STARTING NOW.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Sincerely,
A

Thanks, That Was Fun

--------------------
Author of Thanks, That Was Fun
"Witty and compelling. The whip-smart dialogue, sharply drawn characters and unconventional ending make it a satisfying read for anyone who is single, heartbroken, in love, or in between."
--Sharyn Parker Ross

+Quote Post
lilsnowflake
post Jun 16 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #17

Its been a roller coaster of emotions for 2 years now..

So to all who have decided how I am such a bad person.. Judge not least you be judged.

And to all my past friends.. you were never a friend .. for a friend would not forget you and watch you through a window with no word..

ftw

+Quote Post
archegonia
post May 21 2011, 07:16 PM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

dear someone somewhere,

i feel like a hamster running a wheel. i feel like i try try try and work work work and never see any results. its hard. its so fucking hard.

and they're both impossible to get to sleep. and they dont sleep through the night. he's up there screaming. literally screaming. he's never done this before. usually we talk about what's frustrating/angering/saddening him and then i hold him and he falls asleep but he's going through this new phase this week where he doesnt want to talk about things. in fact he doesnt even want to hear my voice. and it was trying to talk to him that started this screaming. and he doesnt want comfort. so what do i do for him? what can i do? who do i ask?

i read parenting articles and books. i love them all day long. but i'm all by myself. my EI is up in 2 weeks. 2 weeks. what am i going to do? when we're all 3 crying and i'm the only one who knows why what am i going to do?

a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
enfermera
post May 14 2011, 09:09 PM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

ms. mombie,

the only reason i didn't unfriend you a long time ago is that i like your husband, and he and i used to be tight. i find you to be self-absorbed, patronizing and air-headed. these combine to make you absolutely and completely rude. a year ago, when you refused to let us know whether or not we could expect you--and your husband--and your two children--at our small reunion party? rude. ten years ago, when you refused to let me know whether or not you'd be available as a roommate (which i desperately needed in order to stay in town)? rude. today, when you haven't spoken to me or my roommate since LAST summer (see above), and you commented on a photo to say that you wished we lived closer--so we could BABYSIT FOR YOU? yeah, i was absolutely looking for a part-time job to add to my full-time one. so gracious of you to think of us as your potential employees--or maybe you were thinking we would just do it as a favor, out of the goodness of our hearts. perhaps i should jump for joy at the thought of getting to take care of your offspring. i'm sure they're lovely, i really am. (really.) but really? i guess i should feel sorry for you; you really don't seem to have an identity any more beyond being a married mommy. but, no, i continue to be amazed at the boundlessness of your rudeness. seriously, what the hell?

-s

+Quote Post
zelda
post May 8 2011, 10:04 PM
Post #20

Hardcore BUSTie

THANKS, Stargazer!

+Quote Post

176 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 20, 2014 - 08:22 PM