Can I please marry Tina Fey?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 16 2011, 01:17 PM
Post #2

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(genghis cunt @ Mar 16 2011, 12:36 PM) *
I'm tired of Jonah Hill, Danny Mc Bride, Seth Rogen, and all the other guys that lick what's his name's butthole to get into his stupid bro movies.

I assume you're talking Apatow. Ugh. I hate him, too. Especially "Knocked Up".

But the second Bridesmaids trailer looks kinda, not entirely painful. We shall see.

I can't hate on the McBride. I can't. Not only did he wrest his name from the hands of ShaNaNa's Bowser, but he's Eastbound & Down.

QUOTE(genghis cunt @ Mar 16 2011, 12:36 PM) *
WHY CAN'T GIRLS BE FUNNY?

1) "The definition of "crazy" in show business is a woman who keeps talking even after no one wants to fuck her anymore." -Tina Fey

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Mar 16 2011, 11:36 AM
Post #3

BUSTie

I'm tired of Jonah Hill, Danny Mc Bride, Seth Rogen, and all the other guys that lick what's his name's butthole to get into his stupid bro movies. WHY CAN'T GIRLS BE FUNNY?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 16 2011, 08:01 AM
Post #4

Big Fat Bitch

Jonah Hill. I HATE Jonah Hill. HATE HATE HATE him. He's not funny even in the cruel tradition of funny fat guys. In fact, I think I'd hate him even more if he was thin.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 11 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #5

new highs in personal lows daily!

thanks catlady, it's cos they make me pig biting mad!!!!
(i've got plenty of hate to go around for celeb-U-tards.)

ETA:isla fisher. if i can get a gutfull of you from your shopaholic commerical alone, it's time for you to go.

will i am. i wish u weren't.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Feb 11 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #6

the moistiest

hee hee, i like how gt bolds the celebu-tards so i can get to the hatin' quicker.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 11 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #7

and let's not forget the octo-mom. you know who i mean. she looks like a dimestore angelina jolie. hell while i'm at it, angelina jolie can take the boot too. her and all her 12 babies.

and i'm with 30's girl. no meg ryan. i've never ever liked her. she needs to go, (if she hasn't already).

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 11 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #8

(o)(o)

The new GNR needs to go under a rock and die.

Specifically, Axl needs to be kneed in the groin.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 11 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #9

i want to like dmitri, but in trying to watch one of his comedy specials, i kept thinking, he's got horrible delivery, and his timing is all fuckered up. i found i couldn't do it. i occasionally laughed, but i gave up, i turned the channel, and i was glad i did.

and lars is one of those guys that, if you saw him in front of a bar, getting his ass kicked by a bunch of other guys, when they were thru, you'd shake each of their hands and offer to buy them all a drink. all week.

bono, u2... madonna... they're all just uselsess, and i'm tempted to say the same thing about u2 junior, coldplay. ok, i'll say it about coldplay. we already have one u2, and i'm sick of them, last thing we need is a clone. oh and take that loathesome gwenneth with you. ick. (besides, what the hell kind of name is gwenneth? it's goddamn gwendolyn, you jackasses.)

brett michaels. yes i watch your skanky show, rock of skank bus, but you're a jackass, you aren't even 2% as cool as you think you are. your shit was played out almost 30 years ago. hide under a rock already. you've already shot your wad. you couldn't write a good song if you had 15 ghost writers and a gun to your head. GO AWAY.

and while i'm at it, anyone who was on flavor of love, i love ny, real chance at love et. al., just go away. you're not cute. go away so i don't have to watch your stupid shows.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Feb 11 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #10

the moistiest

I want to throttle Dmitri Martin.

hee hee, i like him smile.gif

but ditto on the bono thing.

+Quote Post
Divala
post Feb 11 2009, 01:47 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

Lars Ulrich bugs the fuck out of me, and I'm a huge Metallica fan. He's a tiny little Napoleon in that band.

I'm sick of Bono, too. I know, he's a great person and he does a ton of charity work, but I'm still sick of seeing him everywhere.

I used to hate David Lee Roth, but I've come around on him. His heart is in the right place, and he's said and done some pretty decent things in the last few years, things you wouldn't expect out of a 1980s cock rocker.

I want to throttle Dmitri Martin. He wasn't funny on his little tiny segment on The Daily Show which was barely ever on, I don't know why he deserves a whole series of non-funniness in his own show. He's the kind of person I really want to reach out and strangle.

--------------------
"After all those hours of concentrated effort, I come home pure as the driven snow." -Gidget

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 11 2009, 02:26 AM
Post #12

u2, madonna,rolling stones......just go away....

--------------------

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Feb 11 2009, 01:50 AM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

I definitely would enjoy punching Vince Neil and Lars Ulrich in their faces, but also Kid Rock. I probably don't need to mention that "All Summer Long" song he did, well anything he's done actually. *pukes*

+Quote Post
knockoutclothing
post Feb 10 2009, 06:06 PM
Post #14

BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Feb 10 2009, 04:46 PM) *

Oh and Vince Neil, what a useless douche bag.

*chalks up another vote for this one*

--------------------

+Quote Post
knockoutclothing
post Feb 10 2009, 06:05 PM
Post #15

BUSTie

QUOTE(foryoursplendor @ Feb 10 2009, 03:48 PM) *
I also disliked Liza Minelli for a while, but now I love her in a kitsche sort of way. She plays up the kitsche a lot, and its great.

My dad used to live next door to her cousin Rocky. She was... interesting.... too. My type of person! lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
anna k
post Feb 10 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

Agreed on Lars. I watched Some Kind of Monster, and got so sick of him talking. I however liked him in an old clip on Youtube of him circa 1991 being interviewed in Danish. He reminded me of the Swedish Chef and looked adorable.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 10 2009, 03:46 PM
Post #17

(o)(o)

Lars Ulrich needs to be punched in the face.

Oh and Vince Neil, what a useless douche bag.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Feb 10 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

I have never been able to stand obnoxious celebrities, probably one of the worst in history is David Lee Roth. Grr.

Lars Ulrich from Metallica also really gets to me, not because of the whole napster thing though. He's just whiney and annoying all around.

I also disliked Liza Minelli for a while, but now I love her in a kitsche sort of way. She plays up the kitsche a lot, and its great.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jan 11 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #19

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Ever since he was on Project Runway I have hated Tiki Barber. I just wanted to share that. I hate him and his oversized neck.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jan 7 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #20

the moistiest

perez hilton; "celebrity" used loosely. what a dirty tampon. he routinely calls miley cyrus a whore, is neither witty nor satirical with his penis graffiti, and crucifies smokers.*

*yes, smoking is bad. but to hold patrick swayze's feet to the fire to quit when the guy has less than 2 years left? the damage is done, man. let the guy have some sort of crutch on his way out.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 18, 2014 - 01:36 AM