The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
hellotampon
post Aug 12 2010, 08:39 AM
Post #41

Hardcore BUSTie

Hmmm. I was actually thinking of getting a plunge bra up until now. I don't understand the padding either. I like molded cup bras- they're more supportive and they last waaaaay longer than the ones with just thin material.

I lost a couple pounds in the beginning of the summer, from being more active, i guess, and it all came off my boobs. I went from a 32DDD to a 32D. I feel so much more comfortable now. And as I gain the weight back it seems to be appearing on my thighs. I'm not fond of the cellulite but at the same time i don't want to complain. I feel much more proportional and I've always admired pear shapes. I know that people gain and lose weight in predetermined patterns, but the body continues to change throughout the early 20s right? So perhaps this isn't actually all in my head.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Aug 4 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #42

Hardcore BUSTie

I often see that with plunge bras - I think it's easier for the manufacturers than properly engineering a bra to hoist heavy boobies into the desired front-and-central position. Fools!

On a slightly different note, I've recently bought a non-underwired bra for the first time in ..... ooh, about 12 years? I wear it around the house and it is spectacularly comfortable!

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 16 2010, 04:31 PM
Post #43

Hardcore BUSTie

I just popped in from the smallies thread...just thought I'd add that Victorias Secret has these padded pushup bra's that add 2 cup sizes (supposedly) and they are available in sizes up to a 38DD. Now far be it from me to say when bigger is no longer better but really? How many 38DD women actually WANT to add 2 cup sizes? Maybe more than I'd guess, I dunno!

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jul 12 2010, 01:45 AM
Post #44

Hardcore BUSTie

blink.gif

The extra-special DD+ bras in Marks & Spencer, that I think we're supposed to be super-grateful for, only come with padding. And it's not even removable! I have no idea what thinking is behind this.

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 11 2010, 02:23 AM
Post #45

Big Fat Bitch

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

Okay, so I bought some new bras for the new summer maxi dresses I bought, yeah? A convertible/plunge style for the lower cut ones & a regular convertible style for the halter necks, etc.

Get this, though. I tried the plunge one on. Now, I know my boobs are swollen right now due to hormones. But I was spilling out in the most OBSCENE fashion. I was alone in my room & was embarrassed for my clothes & furniture seeing the boob-o-rama. So I reach in to do some adjusting & what the ever living motherfuck do I feel in the cup? I whipped the thing off & there was an AIR CHICKEN CUTLET in each cup!!!!! Because a woman with a DD bust needs to add two inches to her bustline! These people are getting out of control with the boobie enhancers!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
domiuno
post Feb 13 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #46

Happy Valentines Day and Best Wishes to All. D1

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Nov 23 2009, 03:09 PM
Post #47

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

NaomiK - Have you seen a doctor about the chronic breast pain? What did they say? If you get no help, you should also consider seeing a chiropractor and/or massage therapist ( a good one trained in muscle work, not just spa work.)

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
NaomiK
post Nov 3 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #48

QUOTE(deschatsrouge @ Nov 3 2009, 11:17 AM) *
This happens to me. I went on ebay and bought a bunch of underwires from a corset supply dealer and just replace the underwires that snap.

Thanks of the tip. I've tossed so many expensive (really is a G cup bra ever cheap?) because of this. It's so disturbing when it happens. My underwires will almost always work there way out too. You'd think bras big enough for heavy breasts would have a little bit more reinforcement in the underwire dept.

+Quote Post
ananke
post Nov 3 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #49

Hardcore BUSTie

I had it happen once. I'd buy replacement underwires and sew them in myself (easiest method for fixing the rogue ones attempting surgery is darn the hole then cover it in either nail polish or superglue to bind the fibres).

My sister bought me a bra and as a nice suprise I seem to have dropped in size! I was 16J, and the 14HH fits me AND it's an aussie brand, not UK. It's not a nursing bra, but for special occasions it'll be great. The damn things feel like they're up under my chin compared to the nursing bras.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 3 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #50

Big Fat Bitch

Wow. That has never happened to me. I've had a rogue underwire pop out of the bra itself & try to give me impromptu heart surgery.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Nov 3 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #51

A symphony of atrocities.

QUOTE(NaomiK @ Nov 3 2009, 02:25 AM) *
Sorry if someone already asked this... I'm a 36G-H. Does anyone else have trouble with underwires that just snap in half after a while? It always happens to me.

This happens to me. I went on ebay and bought a bunch of underwires from a corset supply dealer and just replace the underwires that snap.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
ketto
post Nov 3 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #52

Hardcore BUSTie

Naomi, I've never had that problem but all my bras have metal underwires. If they're snapping and you're buying them from a high end lingerie shop, I would say bring them back. I know that for certain issues the place I go to will fix it for free if they can.

Are you sure you're wearing the right size? Have you just measured yourself or gone to specialty shops? I wore a 36D for a long time because that's what I would come out at using the chart. Once I went to a specialty shop I found I was really a 32E. Even if you don't buy anything, it's worth it to go so you have a better idea of your true size. If you already know that, then maybe it's time to invest in some more expensive and well made bras. I pay $100 a piece, but they last a long time and are the most comfortable ones I've ever owned.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
NaomiK
post Nov 2 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #53

Sorry if someone already asked this... I'm a 36G-H. Does anyone else have trouble with underwires that just snap in half after a while? It always happens to me.

I have chronic pain from my breasts. I can't even remember a day when my back, neck, or head didn't hurt, and every once in a while I get pain so severe that I feel like I might vomit. I starts in my back and then works its way around my ribs so I just have this radiating intense pain all around the middle of my torso. Labor pains were less painful and I did natural childbirth.

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 16 2009, 10:57 AM
Post #54

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for the tip, eyelet; it is wonderful to have a good nursing bra. I finally learned to make my own and convert regular bras to nursing bras...but in the early days it's next to impossible to find anything big enough. Jennifer's Sewing Links at sokolowdesign.com has all sorts of FREE patterns and sewing instructions if anyone would like to try making their own bras (nursing or regular). THere's also links to bellydance costumes and goth girls clothes, renfair costumes, and stuff for regular folk...again mostly all free instructions. (Yay) There are resources for knitters, crocheters and other crafters, too.

AuralP, that story you told makes me so sad. Granted it IS a little weird being hooked up to a pumping machine, not the sort of thing you exactly want an audience for. Still it's not a big deal, certainly not shameful. Most women find it too difficult to pump milk at a job; I wish this woman could've been more proud of what she was doing for her baby.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
eyelet
post Oct 15 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #55

Hardcore BUSTie

Just wanted to post this for any large busted busties who might be looking for nursing bras in the future. I'm a 34H post partum and this brand is the most comfortable and supportive I've found so far. (Not being compensated in any way for this, I just know it took me a long time to find one I like, so I'm sharing).

http://fanceefreeonline.com/products_new.php

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 9 2009, 07:18 AM
Post #56

Big Fat Bitch

I see our latest boobie fetishist hasn't returned. No matter how polite they are, the guys that come in here are just kinda creepy & pervy. It feels like being peeped on in a way. We're here being honest & talking about the issues of tits & they're salivating & fantasizing.

Lactation is weirdly divisive. I can't say I have a problem with it, but you say tomato, I say tomato. Babies gotta eat whether you're uptight about it or not.

I worked with this poor bashful gal once though that would step into a closed office to pump her milk. One night the cleaning lady tried to come in whilst she was pumping & she FREAKED OUT. The cleaning lady was like, "I have five grown kids, I've done it, it's nothing I've never seen." The girl lost it, though & from then on she'd only pump in a locked stall in the bathroom.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 7 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #57

(o)(o)

stongirl, that is so beyond awesome!!!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 7 2009, 06:26 AM
Post #58

Hardcore BUSTie

Heehee. I'm so glad it's not just me having thoughts and impulses like this. For some reason I can just IMAGINE the comments two gay men might make at a nursing mom's expense.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 6 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #59

Hardcore BUSTie

Ha! I'm from the small busties thread but check this one once in a while and have to share this story with Koffeewitch. When I was getting teased by my two gay male business partners about hauling my tits out everywhere to feed my son (for example they gave me what they called my "stripper name" - Lactatia), I finally did just that - squirted them both from 5 feet away! I thought they were going to die of shock right on the spot! But we laughed about it for years afterward.

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 6 2009, 07:23 AM
Post #60

Hardcore BUSTie

Is squirting rude-onlookers in the face with breast milk going too far?

Oh, wait a minute, some pervert might actually LIKE that. Hadn't considered that. Back to the drawing board.

--------------------

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 08:51 PM