The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Okay, so what's the BEST product you've ever used?!
raskel
post Apr 24 2006, 11:47 PM
Post #81

Hardcore BUSTie

bgirl, I use bare minerals too...it's awesome isn't it? It's not expensive and it works as well as the infomercial says. My first shipment lasted me like 8 months or something. It covered all of my skin problems that I had, and since I started using just that on my face, I don't have any acne for the first time in almost 2 years.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maimy
post Apr 24 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #82

Hardcore BUSTie

Voodoo, I love it. Hee.

+Quote Post
bgirl
post Apr 24 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #83

i love Fresh! sugar perfume, sugar lipbalm, sugar face polish, soda shampoo. oooh if they weren't so much $!
Frederik Fekkai technician shampoo - it smells incredible and i have never used anything that makes my hair that soft.
Lush - bath bombs and the marilyn pre-shampoo treatment.
Bobby Brown liptint - has spf and not sticky, has a cool wintergreen feel, and stays on!
Bare Minerals!
Neutrogena body oil, Nivea skin lotion.
Burts bees - lemon cuticle cream!
Rimmel - nail polish w/ lycra.
Almay eye cream w/ kinetin.
my new fave: BLISTEX complete moisture chapstick.
it is amazing and cheap and at cvs or walgreens.

my bad for listing soooo much but i am new and got excited!~

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post Apr 24 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #84

Hardcore BUSTie

The Fresh soaps are sooooo expensive (11 bucks a pop), but sooooo good: lots of lather and the wonderful scent lasts through the life of the bar (the fig/apricot in particular smells like Heaven). I also like their lip-plumping Gloss Absolute in Dahlia (again, outrageously expensive at 24 bucks). Never tried the mascara, tho.

+Quote Post
kbot79
post Apr 24 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #85

BUSTie

Anyone know anything about "fresh" products? I see them everywhere but have never tried. I've heard especially good things about their mascara.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post Apr 22 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #86

Hardcore BUSTie

I have been using this GREAT "product" that has made my heels (feet) sooooo soft and pink and pretty!!!! I am just thrilled as I have always been one to go barefoot or wear minimal shoe-age and my feet have SUFFERED!!! I believe this may also rank as one of the strangest foot softening "products" but I LOVE it. It's an
80 GRIT SANDING DISK !!!! from the MR.'s work place. Usually used as attachment for electric metal sander / grinder but I thought it would be perfect to smooth down my heels and OH MY does it ever!!!! I am soooo happy now that I have pretty feet and can wear nice, summer shoes and not be ashamed of my ICKY heels. Of couse the MR. thinks I am completely NUTS and says it's embarrassing (?) but I'm happy with the results so he can be as embarrassed as he wants, as long as he keeps bringing home the sanding disks for me!!!!! WOOHOO for pretty feet!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 23, 2014 - 02:31 PM