The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
>  The Grey's Anatomy thread
haibin
post Oct 27 2011, 12:54 AM
Post #1

Christian Louboutin Shoes are getting the style indicators now. many males and ladies believe that if just one wishes to catch up using the style pace, he should spend thought to what those people well-known stars wear. If just one can gown such as the way in which those people well-known stars do, he could possibly be fashionable. this sort of the look at maybe is best suited or maybe is wrong. But nobody can deny the actuality that there really many well-known people, which consists of those people charming movement photo stars are placing on this brand name of Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale .You will get genuine Christian Louboutin Sale from its stores or store online. You can find out its stores all much more compared to world, using the brand ny to Miami; from Las Vegas to Sydney; from Hong Kong to London. in circumstance you desire to purchase wholesale Louboutin Boots Sale, you can choose to store online. on the net stores normally can provide shoes with much less pricey prices. But because there are countless fake kinds online, so I advise that you purchase your shoes using the nearby Christian Louboutin Online shoes stores christianlouboutins-ireland.com.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
haibin
post Oct 27 2011, 12:50 AM
Post #2

With the arrival of air jordan 5 to see how they Cheap air jordan was a tradition in its non-public better, like its predecessor, it is not surprising that the offer in the beautiful ideal perfect powers have been transferred. However, there was enough variety to avoid such lacelocks lace is undone throughout the match. Structurally air jordan 11 was produced in order to gain a little more favorable, so it's just a small increase compared to minimize IV with extra ankle padding. The launch of the White / Grape Ice-New Emerald (Radical purple and green) shoes was the most important time, oxygen was introduced in air jordan 7 in a basketball color non-traditional additional detail was memorable made '23 'inside conventional Black / Fire red Air Jordan 2009. Design quality perfect memory of this shoe was the tongue evolved from 3M space-age fabrics, the reflected light www.cheapairjordans4sale.com .

between a lot of experience in the fifth question, it was obviously a rubber sole, it was considered that the slicing of the boundaries of design aesthetic qualities, but, unfortunately, the inevitable yellowing slightly smudge otherwise a great ideawww.cheapairjordans4sale.com .

+Quote Post
Agatha123
post Oct 25 2011, 12:35 AM
Post #3

Scrubs is the most genius comedy!!!
Scrubs review- I Love this show!!! I haven't seen a show like this in a long time and enjoy a different approach to the typical comedy sitcom on TV today. I grew to lovebuy scrubs season 1-9 australia because after you watch them over again you get to really learn the lesson the episode was trying to teach its audience.
One thing that really makes the show unique is the way that they always find ways to incorporate things from past episodes, as far as flashbacks and why certain things are the way they are. Hilarious show, great Scrub 1-9 seasons dvds with lots of cool extras including bloopers and interviews with cast members about how they got cast for the show and their favorite moments from season 1. There is no show better I can't wait to see the rest of Scrub dvd box sets starting this month!
Watch Scrubs and you'll get hooked!

+Quote Post
citrussss
post Jun 9 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #4

BUSTie

hehehe

I know this was posted a while back, but I had to bring it up.

"I think I just figured out what would have been the BEST outcome of Meredith & Derek getting it on: if in the middle she'd started crying and they had to stop. "

hahahhaa

That gets me deep in my belly. Meredith doen't deserve a hacked hair of my Georgie's head.
And I thought the prom idea was cute. If anything it was memorable. I like what was said on the blog about everyone being dressed for a funeral with the defeated Queen Izzy leading the procession, head held high.

+Quote Post
turbojenn
post Jun 9 2006, 09:55 AM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

freckle - THANK YOU!!! *runs off frantically to read the update*

psssst.....youtube.com has some great clips of GA, if you have a hankerin for a specific epi....

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 9 2006, 09:39 AM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm a ga junkie, I admit it. but hey- I still got my sunday nights w/them too!

FINALLY, there is part 2 of shonda's update at the grey matter.

enjoy!

http://www.greyswriters.com/

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 5 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

I know this is all old news, but I am still enjoying catching up through sunday night re-runs, all the stuff I missed before.

it's not so much of a spoiler as I anticipated, more making the pieces fit much better by learning the backgrounds.

like last night,, cristina's ectopic/fallopian tube pregnancy- I didn't know about that!! and how she hadn't told burke yet bc she was going to break up w/ him anyway. - O_ M_ G !!!!!

and mer's crazy mother being admitted for her alzheimers, and thinking poor george was her ex husband thatcher and sweet georgie finally going along w/ ( w/ the aid of alex for the idea) and getting her to stop treating people (mer) so badly & how docile she then became.
go Georgieboy!!

and then of course, mcd calling addison 'satan, but I prefer supreme ruler of the dark underword, although, I will answer to either.'
I like her that much more now, but it seems she had a bit more spunk back then, and it makes me kinda sad.

am very glad I've resisted renting the season's on dvd at the video store, bc I still have my sunday nights w/ them and it keeps me ready for september. this show also makes me want to get tiVo, so I can watch it whenever and as often as I want.

--------------------

+Quote Post
altargrrrl
post May 18 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks for the link!

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 18 2006, 06:41 AM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

addison yes, but w/ meredith? blah.
maybe izzy though...!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
turbojenn
post May 18 2006, 06:19 AM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

sassy....the season 1 dvds are well worth the $20....I ripped mine and put it on my ipod, so I have have Burke and McDreamy anytime I want. Sick, I know.

jojo - I LOVE your idea - I think Mer and Addison should totally give McDreamy a slap around, and then go drink and make out...that would be good television indeed.

+Quote Post
livelyupurself
post May 18 2006, 02:19 AM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

The blog: Grey Matter

+Quote Post
altargrrrl
post May 17 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

where is this blog, of which you speak?

+Quote Post
jojodarling
post May 17 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #13

BUSTie

The prom was far fetched but I still thought the episode was entertaining. I wish that Addison and Meredith would bail on McDreamy and then wind up the bar, have a few drinks and get it on. Now THAT would be funny! I liked Denny and am sorry to see him go. I cried. Its true. And Izzy. Poor thing. Maybe she'll take some time to reflex and get involved in some acting lessons...*wink*. Cristina and Burke - meh- can't see it lasting. Callie and George however... I can see some fun there. He deserves a good time.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 17 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

it's up it's up!
Shonda's writing at the blob! I mean blog! :-)

and bc I am such a good bustie, I hurried back here to tell all of you before even reading it!
:**

--------------------

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post May 17 2006, 04:01 PM
Post #15

sassygrrl

Celimene, I think that prom idea is really cute. :-) By the way, is the first season dvd worth getting? It was on sale at bestbuy the other day, and thought about getting it. Any thoughts?

+Quote Post
celimene
post May 17 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

Freckle, I LOVED the 80's t00 (in fact, I have been working on putting together an 80's prom for my theater company entitled "Pretty in Pink"), but I hate it when people where 80's clothes in the present day when no 80's theme is involved. They are only good when one is TRYING to be tacky.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 17 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #17

Hardcore BUSTie

celimene-
I totally get what you mean about meredith's forehead. like she really only has 1 or 2 expressions, 1 being that 'far off pensive gaze'
which is starting to come across more and more as kinda squinty. she also talks funny,, was thinking about this last night even, in the scene where she & mcvet are dancing at the prom, and he says very seriously " sinse my wife died, I've lived it one day at a time. but sinse I met you, I can't help it, I have Plans for us." and she says " yah. you-have-plans." with about all of the emotion of an automaton.

the dog scene was hard for me, but bc I think that is going to be what we eventualy have to do w/ our boy down the road and it tore me up. but- they should have made that scene longer, as they did use it as metaphor to talk about their relationship.cheap. why go to all the bother when surely there was an easier way?

the chief and his niece dancing, was good when she said that she'd known love, and that hit as she was only 17 and dying = dramatic sigh=, but the rest of it did seem alittle pointless beyond it. gratuitous I guess I mean maybe.

I defend izzy's dress though, bc I unashamedly LOVED the '80's! :-)

--------------------

+Quote Post
celimene
post May 17 2006, 02:28 PM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

Translation: "We had a good relationship while it lasted, huh?" "Yeah. We had a good one." Not exactly Shakespeare, but there you have it.

I am only trying to give Ellen the benefit of the doubt with the botox assumption. Otherwise, I will lump her along with Heigl and suggest some acting lessons.

+Quote Post
p_176
post May 17 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

LMAO! celimene, i don't exactly agree with your post, but yeah it was funny.
does ellen pompeo really do botox? that would explain her lack of expressions when she's talking...i've been wondering about that...
the doc scene - i've had to put a dog down so that was sad to watch, but i don't cry about tv unless it's something really serious. 'he was your dog' 'he was a good dog' - how is that a metaphor for a relationship?? writers, help me out here...
all in all, i am addicted to the show though...own the first season on dvd...
talk to y'all later!

+Quote Post
celimene
post May 17 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #20

Hardcore BUSTie

I know I will be in the minority for saying this, but girlgirlgag, you hit the nail on the head. This final episode was HORRIFYINGLY AWFUL! I don't know if I will want to watch this show next season, as it is obviously turning into another ER. Over the top, bad cheese. A PROM????!!!! Ick. I felt NOTHING about cancer girl whatsoever, not a shred of sadness, it was just so obvious that whole idea for the prom was just an excuse to put in the one lamo scene where Meredith walks in with a dress so that the two guys can both look at her in awe at the same time (even though I totally agree with what one of you said that her dress looked like a black sack and was nothing to look at whatsoever). In fact, I thought all the women had horrible dresses and that the costumer should be shot for making such attractive women look so hideous. Izzy's dress was probably the worst though - that huge magenta thing from the 80's with horrible bouffant. Anyway, back to the real issues...I know a show is 100% awful when there is a scene in which a dog gets put to sleep and not only do I fail to shed one tear, but I start laughing out loud at all the ridiculous metaphorical bullshit spewing from the actors' mouths. Speaking of acting, has Catherine Heigl EVER had any training of any kind? She has got to the be the worst actress on television. And Meredith needs to seriously rethink all that botox in her forehead. In that "cliffhanger" (my ass), it was so obvious the extreme effort she was making to raise an eyebrow and express some sort of emotion, but it was clear that poisoned brow just would not cooperate with her wishes. That was also the dumbest and least sexy sex scene ever! And what was UP with all the bad music that kept on going through every single scene???!!! On a more positive note, Sunday's episode was as good as this episode was bad, so maybe there is some small shred of hope that this was just one seriously bad mistake that will not be repeated. Oh, and for those of you who will miss Denny, I do apologize, but I found myself yelling "DIE, DENNY, JUST DIE ALREADY!" when the bloodclot finally found his brain.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 29, 2014 - 08:35 AM