The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> V-I-B-E-OL-O-GY
miz_lynnbomb
post Jun 6 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #1

BUSTie

Okay, I am so happy there is this thread, though it looks inactive.

I have been considering doing this for a while, too, because of the opportunity to teach people about sex and to help people learn about their bodies. But of course, I'm totally dismayed about the cheap products and the questionable creams ("Numbzit" fer chrissakes!)

I think lotions and gels and shit are nice, but it's mostly bullshit -- what I want to sell mostly is toys and spend time talking to people about what their options are, not hawking a buncha ridiculous shit like pencils with dick-shaped erasers and stuff.

And the more expensive kits have the good toys in them (the best one I've seen so far is Passion Parties) and the cheaper starter kits are full of bullshit creams and lubes that look like they'd give you a UTI in less than 30 seconds.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 19 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #2

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Yep, it's shaped like a rabbit. I find the animal ones a little disturbing. That's just me, though.

BTW, theredhead, did that catalog ever get sent out?

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
demoness
post May 17 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

Not to sound like a complete idiot or anything but i just HAVE to ask. What on earth is a rabbit? Is that like a certain type vibrator? *puzzled*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 23, 2014 - 12:08 AM