The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trogdor made my head a'splode! A Homestarrunner.com Thread
pollystyrene
post Oct 30 2006, 12:16 AM
Post #1

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Here's the picture! I added the Homestar Runner logo on the side and had to alter it a little because there was no way I could carve the star in between the letters.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 29 2006, 03:15 PM
Post #2

Reviving the thread because I carved my pumpkins using the stencils on the site! I'll post pictures after I take them when it gets dark tonight!!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
possum
post Jul 6 2006, 10:06 AM
Post #3

BUSTie

Wahoo! About freakin' time! Cool Tapes lives!

Check this out: Photoshopped Homestar Fun

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 4 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #4

Houston, we have an update!

No new Strong Bad email, though :-(

--------------------

+Quote Post
possum
post Jun 28 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #5

BUSTie

What Homestar character are you (or do you know someone who is a Homestar character)?

I for one am Marzipan. I name inanimate objects, I talk to plants, I leave dumb things on my answering machine. And it does make me kinda sad to see dogs and cats in the same room together.

--------------------

+Quote Post
possum
post Jun 24 2006, 10:19 PM
Post #6

BUSTie

There's a Homestar community on LiveJournal.

--------------------

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 24 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #7

belligerently lazy

I'm expecting something big~

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 24 2006, 09:22 AM
Post #8

I know, possum- I just got caught up watching all the SB emails and now there's nothing else to do.

I'm glad I got my Strong Sad t-shirt when I did- there's like no Strong Sad stuff in the store anymore. He's my favorite. My parent's cat *is* Strong Sad- Russian Blue, pudgy, mopey.

Where do you go to get information about the creators? I don't really know much about them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
possum
post Jun 24 2006, 09:12 AM
Post #9

BUSTie

The site hasnt been updated in a month. This makes me sad. Though I do know the Brothers Chaps father (aka StrongDad) died recently. Last I heard Missy is pregnant too?

--------------------

+Quote Post
livelyupurself
post May 28 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

So I was in Hot Topic with my neice on Friday, buying a "More Cowbell" sticker and the guy who was ringing my purchase up said something in reference to Strong Bad to the other two associates, but they didn't know what he was talking about. He looked bummed when he asked if they had heard of Homestarrunner.com and they looked at him like he was speaking a foreign language. So I had to cheer him up a little by making a few references. He perked right and told me this story about a friend who saw some guy dressed up as Strong Bad for halloween last year. The other two looked like they felt left out, heh.

+Quote Post
possum
post May 28 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #11

BUSTie

::bump::

Please show the love! Marzipan needs to free the seals!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 08:51 AM