Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
archegonia
post May 9 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

damona: are you feeling better? has that feeling passed?

confession: i have to get a new bust profile and i dont fucking want to. i love archegonia. i finally made it into the triple digits!

--------------------
leashed only to the wind
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
damona
post May 4 2011, 12:51 PM
Post #22

can i go to bed now?

confession: (cuz i can't bring myself to tell anyone irl, but i feel like i have to say something :/ )

i've been sick since saturday. went to the dr monday, found out it's pneumonia. i haven't felt like eating since i got sick. like, at all. i force myself to eat a yogurt cup once a day, maybe a bite of whatever i make the kids for dinner, but that's it. i've had under 300 cal/day since sunday. and i like how it feels. the empty, growly feeling in my middle, the weird lightheaded-ness that comes from not eating... i'm enjoying it. i've lost 10 pounds in under a week (i needed to lose weight, anyway, but...) i know it's wrong, i know it's not healthy, but it's like... i just can't find anything that tastes/smells/sounds good enough to make me want to eat. the idea of putting food in my mouth is unappealing. i was borderline anorexic in jr high for about a year, and i've had body issues all my life, and i know i should be forcing myself to eat, i just don't want to. anyway.

thanks for letting me put that out there.

(((((((((((((everyone))))))))))))))

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
archegonia
post May 4 2011, 11:49 AM
Post #23

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: sometime my brain just wont work on job applications. i sit here. i job search. and then my brain goes AWOL and i apply for nothing. and then stress about what i'm going to do...

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
futura
post May 3 2011, 08:29 AM
Post #24

Hardcore BUSTie

I keep some peeps as friends on FB just for the drama of it. There's one and she's nice enough IRL but for the love of maude, stop being sooo dramatic and look-how-poetically-i'm-writing! Or...keep going. It's like reading my old diaries.

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 30 2011, 08:25 PM
Post #25

Big Fat Bitch

I. Am. So. HIGH. rightnow. Hours ago my pee was as clean as a wee cherub's tears. I am now going to pee positive-ly.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
kinkyJen
post Apr 30 2011, 06:53 PM
Post #26

BUSTie

confession: I'm tough when I don't need to be and when I need to be I'm not.

--------------------
"It's better to rise than fade away"

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Apr 11 2011, 04:24 PM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: i`m afraid of confrontation and i cant figure out how to confront it. the puny irony is true tho.

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 29 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #28

Big Fat Bitch

Um, there was a pair of Karen Walker sunnies I liked in the fashion spread (That I priced as being sold from $156-315! And they were/are sold out everywhere!). The Lee Price article was okay, I wish it had been longer, though. There was a also a recipe for a not potato salad that looked tasty. The DIY women in food article was also tasty sounding & somewhat inspiring. It's had me craving kimchee, anywho. All in all, it was a decent issue for the foodies.

I also miss the pre-exodus Lounge. There were some recent grumblings about maybe a few people wanting to return, but I doubt it.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Mar 29 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #29

the moistiest

got the new issue of the actual BUST magazine. it sucks BALLS. i mean, i was still a fan of it even as it was on the down swing, but seriously, the cover looks like a mid-90's 'zine but with none of the punk rock.

also, i miss the lounge. smile.gif

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 29 2011, 04:49 PM
Post #30

uh huh.

my roommate eats so fucking loud, smacks her lips, tounge, chomps, god knows what else, and I want to go into the other room (yes, I can hear her DOWN THE HALL) and punch her head off.

other than that, she's lovely.

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Mar 23 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm treating this vaykay like i'm in the italy segment of eat prey love. i cant eat enough and i love it.

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Mar 22 2011, 01:52 AM
Post #32

Hardcore BUSTie

Leave it ahhht Zoya, they ain't worth it!

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 21 2011, 12:31 PM
Post #33

uh huh.

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Mar 18 2011, 12:22 PM) *
Fer reals. I do not get the faking of some shit. I have a buddy that is/was very enamored of the whole thing & started using the WORST accent in the fucking world. In PUBLIC, no less. With ME. I finally had to lower the boom & tell him to cut it the fuck out because he sounded like a tard & was embarrassing me.

the funny thing about anglophiles is that you never hear them using some of the REAL vernacular... oh, like 'feck off, you fecking cunty bastard!" just sayin.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Mar 21 2011, 09:27 AM
Post #34

it's cards on the table time

Ah, Ms Melua, she who sang about all those bicycles in Beijing. You know, if I want fey female singer songwriters (which I mostly don't) I'll just go for Tori Amos or Tanya Donnelly or Bjork or Stina Nordstrom.

All those Anglophiles are going to have a blast with the upcoming royal wedding. I'm sick of the coverage already and I'm not even in the jurisdiction. WHO CARES?

AP, I say stay mum. Do they begin with an 'A'?

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Mar 21 2011, 08:51 AM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

The musician I was talking about was Katie Melua; she and her music have the appearance of being much more sophisticated than Britney, but that almost makes it worse; I can get liking Britney just for trashy appeal, but this stuff is pretentious AND bland. I suspect Bike Boy just likes her because of her "international" feel. It reminds me of the episode of Friends in which Phoebe caught a cold and started singing in a raspy, accented voice. And now I've probably offended some Katie Melua fan on the board. Sorry. I just don't care for her.

Confession: I think red velvet cake is the "Emperor's New Clothes" of desserts. I just don't get it. I mean, its tasty and all, but it just tastes like generic cake flavor to me. I suspect people just like it for the cream cheese frosting.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 18 2011, 02:22 PM
Post #36

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(Persiflager @ Mar 18 2011, 12:18 PM) *
AP, I am baffled by some of the Anglophiles I find on the internet - they seem to pick out the fakest aspects of Englishness to admire.

Fer reals. I do not get the faking of some shit. I have a buddy that is/was very enamored of the whole thing & started using the WORST accent in the fucking world. In PUBLIC, no less. With ME. I finally had to lower the boom & tell him to cut it the fuck out because he sounded like a tard & was embarrassing me.

QUOTE(enfermera @ Mar 15 2011, 01:14 PM) *
confession: i think your favorite musician sucks. her voice is contrived, her style is dull, and her lyrics are inane. you just like her because she has a "sexy" accent.

I have a great friend, a friend I love. For the most part his taste in music is usually excellent. But his love of a lot of horrid female artists makes me want to vomit. I didn't get Britney ten years ago; her breathy, shallow delivery confounds me even more now that she is thirty.

Confession: I ordered a couple dresses from the UK back in early Feb. When they hadn't arrived after almost a month, I sent them an email asking for tracking info or whatever. I heard nothing, then exactly a month & a day from the day of supposed shipping I received my package. My dresses were gorgeous & perfect & worth every penny spent. Today they sent me an email telling me that my parcel was lost & that they have refunded my CC for the sale & would be refunding the shipping in a separate transaction. BUT I GOT THE PACKAGE.

I know I should call them & tell them I got the package, but I'm not gonna. I may just use the $145 & buy two more dresses from them on it. And use the 20% discount they offered me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Mar 18 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

AP, I am baffled by some of the Anglophiles I find on the internet - they seem to pick out the fakest aspects of Englishness to admire.

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Mar 15 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: i think your favorite musician sucks. her voice is contrived, her style is dull, and her lyrics are inane. you just like her because she has a "sexy" accent.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 10 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #39

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I find your twee Anglophilia offensive on a cellular level.

--------------------

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Mar 9 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: its not my fault!!

confession: i'm grabbing life by the cunt

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 30, 2014 - 12:34 AM