Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
auralpoison
post Jun 8 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #201

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I have become a hermit. Or at least "that lady that lives in that house that nobody ever sees except when she's bringing in the groceries. She seems to buy a lot of fresh produce & sometimes her porch looks like it's on fire because her grill is raging. And she gets a LOT of mysterious boxes."

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jun 5 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #202

brown delicious

Confession: The rant about death from 3:00 - 6:00 in this clip is how I feel about death as I get older.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jun 3 2010, 04:10 PM
Post #203

brown delicious

(((coffeebean)))

(((AP)))

--------------------

+Quote Post
coffeebean
post Jun 3 2010, 02:27 PM
Post #204

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I have cried almost everyday over the past two months
confession: I ignore my own feelings in order to protect the feelings of my partner ... but it is taking an emotional toll on me

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 3 2010, 01:05 PM
Post #205

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I am frequently a bad person.

Confession: I sometimes ignore things in the hopes that they will go away.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 29 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #206

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I believe in drastic measures.

Confession: I cry a lot. Right now I hurt terribly missing a piece I have real right to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post May 20 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #207

A symphony of atrocities.

Mrs. Rouge's Father is dying and last week she said to me; I don't think I have anything appropriate to wear to my father's funeral. Which leads me to my confession:

I wish my Father in Law would die already, but not before Mrs. Rouge finds the perfect dress to wear to his funeral. When he dies I want everyone to feel relieved because a long suffering alcoholic jackass of an id is no longer a burden to the rest of us.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
archegonia
post May 19 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #208

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: i tape poetry up in bathroom stalls because i'm addicted to the lift it gives me. i love the buzz.

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 14 2010, 04:03 PM
Post #209

brown delicious

Confession: I am secretly hoping for my colleague to experience a setback professionally this summer because she acts like a know it all. I will be happy to see her downfall. I think life is about to hand her some humble pie.

Confession 2: I do not feel guilty for the abovementioned statement.

--------------------

+Quote Post
anarch
post May 12 2010, 01:48 PM
Post #210

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I was in a hurry this morning and cheated on a 4-way stop. Came to a rolling stop, and turned fast enough to make a couple jump back from the kerb (I realized after the fact that they were intending to cross the street I was turning onto, not the one I was exiting). I saw in my rearview mirror that the guy shook his fist at me.

Now I feel bad for ruining their morning.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post May 12 2010, 08:16 AM
Post #211

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: In an effort to beat today's procrastination, I just googled an ex-Bustie's livejournal and spent 10 minutes reading her posts until I was so bored I preferred to work instead.

Hurrah, corporate tax is now (relatively) exciting!

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 10 2010, 03:19 PM
Post #212

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I AM MADDER THAN HELL AT THE CITY! These humps take their own sweet time with shit & then have the NERVE to put deadlines on ME! They wrote me a citation January 25, 2010 that I did not receive until May 8th. The citation had a hand written note on it saying the situation needed to be handled by May 5th or blahblahblahblahblah. Fines, court costs, & POSSIBLY THIRTY DAYS IN JAIL. Because a "blue Intrepid" appears to be "abandoned or inoperable" on my property. No, fuckstick. There is a GREY 300M PARKED behind my house, in my driveway & it OPERATES fine, THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH! I'd understand if it was an eyesore on cinder blocks in the front yard, but it's ON MY FUCKING DRIVEWAY. HOW IS THAT ABANDONED?! WHY DO THEY THINK IT IS INOPERABLE? DID THEY BORROW MY KEYS & CHECK?!

!!!!!ASSHOLES!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post May 10 2010, 06:38 AM
Post #213

Hardcore BUSTie

Gah, that's rubbish! I really resent the time-suck of long messages, especially compared with how much quicker it would be to read the same thing in an email.

I can guarantee that out of every 10 voicemails, 7 will have been repeated in an email or they'll have spoken to me in person, 2 will be cold-calls from pain-in-the-arse recruitment consultants, and the last one will be a minute of silence because one of my colleagues has a broken phone but still keeps using it to call people huh.gif

New confession: I just got a teeny tiny thrill from buying my first Stanley knife. Yep, I'm dangerous now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 10 2010, 06:03 AM
Post #214

Big Fat Bitch

Isn't work voicemail the worst! I used to have this boss that would leave the most interminably LOOOOONG ass vms that you couldn't skip through. I wanted to choke that guy out every day.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post May 10 2010, 01:47 AM
Post #215

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I've forgotten my password to log on to work voicemail, and haven't checked my messages for two weeks. And I don't intend to fix that today! I HATE voicemail.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 8 2010, 09:09 AM
Post #216

brown delicious

(((AP)))

Thanks for support! I do not know if I have a chance in hell, but, I'm going to prepare and give it the best I can.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 8 2010, 04:46 AM
Post #217

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I've been crying a lot lately. It's like I've been taking on & on & on & the only way my body knows how to deal with it is to . . . leak.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kittenb
post May 7 2010, 08:06 AM
Post #218

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

{{{deschatrouge}}} I make no claim towards having abilities like you have but I have a strong intuitive nature. My mind can sometimes just put peices together before I am aware that it happens. However, before I got into counseling, I sometimes got that "Oh shit," look from other people so I recognize that it can be a drain on you. I encourage you to look for a teacher that you trust, maybe Star's friend. Just for the support factor if nothing else.

{{{stargazer}}} Please believe in yourself! I cannot imagine how much your previous internship experience hurt you but I know that was the past and you have all your future ahead here. BTW, I think it will be great if we get to march together. biggrin.gif

{{{archegonia}}}

ladyj - for me, it has been a little different. I recently registered on my high school classes page. I'm not saying that I am going to friend everyone there, I do not see the point. But, to put myself out there with those idiots who were so awful to me in school was a huge step of courage. We will see how long it lasts. I might delete it any day now.

Confession - a few days ago I learned that a very dear friend of mine got engaged. My friend lives in Poland at the moment so I learned on Facebook. And that's a good thing b/c my reaction was not "YIPEE!" It was cloer to, "What? Why? She met that guy about a year ago while I've known my bf for over 2 years. Why does she get to get engaged on a romantic two-week vacation for a Mexican resort while my guy is still trying to figure out when/how/why he wants to ask me?" It was quite the little snit fit that I am not proud of. I've since come around and I am really happy for her. She really, really loves this guy and I am, hoping that they get married in this country so I can make it to the wedding.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
missladyj
post May 7 2010, 03:50 AM
Post #219

Hardcore BUSTie

I enjoy ignoring friend requests from people I went to high school with. If I wanted to be your friend, we'd still be in touch.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post May 5 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #220

A symphony of atrocities.

QUOTE(stargazer @ May 3 2010, 12:46 AM) *
Are you talking about intuitive/psychic abilities? If you want support with this gift, I can connect you with my friend who is a psychic medium. PM me if you want.

koffeewitch
Honey, you are displaying a normal and healthy inclination to perceive that everything in the universe is interconnected. Look around you at our modern culture; take a good, long, hard, look. Do you really honestly feel our society is healthy and normal? Can you really believe that a deviation from our sense of the norm is a bad thing? I say, fly your freak flag high and proud!

Confession: I just wish that I'll find out that I have schizophrenia/hallucinations and that there is a pill to fix all this. I actually wait for the day I have a break, so I can have an excuse to check myself into the state mental health ward and get this all gone.

It drives Mrs. Rouge crazy. She says "I can only take so much witchy stuff in one day." There is no one to talk to about it.

Confession: Most of the people I have met who claim to have "abilities" a full of shit. There are people around me who claim to be like me, but they are not. They try to talk about it with me but all that comes out of their mouths is bullshit. It's like trying to be taught to be a spy by wannabe spies. I don't trust anyone who tells me they have "abilities" they're all telling me lies.

Confession: It's all good wholesome fun when I tell fortunes and people think I'm a bullshitter shill with a deck of cards. When they get the oh-shit face the fun is over. People usually get the oh-shit face.

Confession: I don't know how deep all this goes. I'm constantly discovering new things.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 11:00 PM