Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
sybarite
post May 5 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #221

it's cards on the table time

Best of luck SG!!! Vibes aplenty enroute!!

Archegonia, hope you're okay... (((you)))
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
archegonia
post May 5 2010, 07:54 AM
Post #222

Hardcore BUSTie

SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 4 2010, 06:38 PM
Post #223

Big Fat Bitch

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ good vibage for star ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You are awesome & this will work out for you!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 3 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #224

brown delicious

Confession: I had something recently fall into my lap and I'm trying to NOT freak out, put myself down, and believe I do not have a chance. I'm trying to work hard and prepare for my interview. Ugh. Deep breaths, stargazer. sad.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post May 3 2010, 10:56 AM
Post #225

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(deschatsrouge @ May 1 2010, 11:31 PM) *
((((Zoya))))

Confession: I have been struggling for about a year now with some pretty out there twilight zone shit. My therapist says I'm not crazy, that I have "abilities". I don't feel special, I feel like a freak.

Honey, you are displaying a normal and healthy inclination to perceive that everything in the universe is interconnected. Look around you at our modern culture; take a good, long, hard, look. Do you really honestly feel our society is healthy and normal? Can you really believe that a deviation from our sense of the norm is a bad thing? I say, fly your freak flag high and proud!

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 2 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #226

brown delicious

QUOTE(deschatsrouge @ May 1 2010, 11:31 PM) *
Confession: I have been struggling for about a year now with some pretty out there twilight zone shit. My therapist says I'm not crazy, that I have "abilities". I don't feel special, I feel like a freak.

Are you talking about intuitive/psychic abilities? If you want support with this gift, I can connect you with my friend who is a psychic medium. PM me if you want.

--------------------

+Quote Post
missladyj
post May 2 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #227

Hardcore BUSTie

(((Zoya)))

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post May 1 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #228

A symphony of atrocities.

((((Zoya))))

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 1 2010, 03:36 AM
Post #229

brown delicious

(((zoya)))

--------------------

+Quote Post
buttercups
post May 1 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #230

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm so sorry Zoya, I hope you're hanging in there.

Confession: My bf is leaving for a week-long trip tomorrow, we haven't been apart that long since we've started dating a couple years ago, and as pathetic as this is, I'm feelin kinda lost for the week. He's my sane rock and i've got an insanely stressful week of finals and crap coming up without him. guess its time to learn to depend on myself to get me through something stressful for once. maybe itll be good for me, and i dont like to admit this bc I want to be a totally feminine independent woman who needs no man, but i'm really going to miss him..

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 30 2010, 06:31 PM
Post #231

Big Fat Bitch

(((((Zoya)))))

Confession: I wish my less than worldly friend would stop commenting on/trying to make jokes about things she doesn't understand. She only gets about half of what she sees/hears, so when she opens her mouth I find myself preemptively cringing on the inside at whatever she might say because odds are it's gonna be stupid & unfunny. And then I feel like an uppity snob because, well, I am an uppity snob & it annoys me that she frequently reminds me that I am an uppity snob. So then my annoyance is compounded & I want to punch her in the brainsis.

Confession: I have a weird crush on Jason Sudeikis. I've been watching 30 Rock on Netflix.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Apr 29 2010, 04:45 AM
Post #232

(((((Zoya)))))

Trivial in comparison, but...

Confession: little things that happen in the course of everyday life too often annoy the shit out of me. People moving too slowly, long queues... they send me into what is surely an unhealthy level of temper.

Confession: I hate sharing. I am ideally suited to living alone. I am happy to share, say, bites from my plate if I'm out to dinner, but I hate the ongoing juggling act of sharing household food, toiletries... even space. I am unreasonably irritated by negotiating over how much coffee is left or debating whose turn it is to do the dishes.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Apr 29 2010, 04:11 AM
Post #233

Hardcore BUSTie

(((((zoya)))))

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
coffeebean
post Apr 28 2010, 07:22 AM
Post #234

Hardcore BUSTie

((((((zoya))))))

+Quote Post
zoya
post Apr 27 2010, 06:36 PM
Post #235

uh huh.

confession: I don't think my heart will ever be happy. Everyone around me gets the good stuff but me. Even the people who are the biggest trainwrecks. I get good luck in my work situations and that's about it. Great. I think the universe just wants me to do everything for myself, by myself. I don't fucking understand why the universe seems to have it out for me in the personal relationship area and I am completely emotionally tapped by having even the best people I know, who are universally known as good solid people, go south on me for no apparent reason.

I feel like whatever light used to be inside me has completely gone out. I can't be that positive supportive person anymore. I'm tired of giving with no return. Everything just seems pointless. (don't worry, I'm too much of a pussy to do anything to myself, so I will trudge on, completely grey, empty, and hopeless.)

+Quote Post
lapis
post Apr 26 2010, 08:27 AM
Post #236

Hardcore BUSTie

Betrayal is some serious shit.
Confession: I don't know if I can forgive him and, honestly, if it would even be worth it. I see months of my time and energy vomited all over me in one overdue statement, one sketchy act. Bloody hell.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 26 2010, 05:47 AM
Post #237

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: Some people never change.

I posted an old school garage track from Faster Pussycat Kill Kill! on my FB profile. A guy I briefly went to hs with (That claimed to be the inspiration for Madonna's "Erotica (In My Jeep remix)", he claimed he had sex in a Jeep with a girl in Madonna's driveway. Riiiiiight.) posted that it reminded him of some club he used to frequent in SF "when it first came out". Um, my mom was TEN when it first came out, so I doubt it.

Confession: I didn't change much either. I still enjoy debunking the dude's personal mythology way too much. This makes me even more of a horrible person than I already am.

Confession: I really hate people that don't do their research. If you're so hellbent on "authenticity" then look the fuck into things, don't get mad at me for pointing out your errors. Five minutes with Google & you'd have your goddamned points covered & I'd keep my mouth shut. Also, keep in mind that you are PAYING ME to do this, so drop the fucking 'tude.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Apr 24 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #238

Vagina FM!

I confess that I am being a complete slacker today. I plan on doing nothing but watching a variety of TV shows and films. This is my idea of fun.

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Apr 24 2010, 06:27 AM
Post #239

Hardcore BUSTie

(deschats, you TELL it, sister)!!!

Confession: i have a secret on-line radio station I created to listen to when no one else is around. It's full of women singer songwriters and pretty 1970s back-to-the-land style folk music with a little I.W.W. union politics thrown in. I call this station "vagina music".

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Apr 23 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #240

A symphony of atrocities.

Confession: one of my students who I tutor in physics told me today that American Sign Language wasn't a real language. When I tried to explain it was and it had it's own grammar (subject object verb) he said that's not grammar, that sounds like cave men talk. I was so angry I wanted to throttle him, instead I had to take the high road and explain the Stephan-Boltzman law.

BTW: ASL is a language and it has it's own culture. Learning it is not for bigots and pansies.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 22, 2014 - 12:10 AM