Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 131 132 133 134 135 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Nov 25 2008, 07:38 AM
Post #2641

uh huh.

funnybird - I agree with Treehugger, I'm a firm believer in "mental health days." I think keeping yourself sane in moments where you need it - BAD, is just as important as staying home and getting yourself healthy from the flu or a cold. So don't feel guilty, you're just taking care of you! Now go lay around and watch movies and eat! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 25 2008, 05:22 AM
Post #2642

cryostat bitch

funnybird,

maybe I define "sick" differently than a lot of people, but I personally think "miserable and angry" qualifies. Especially if you are so miserable and angry that it would affect your job performance. I give you MY permission to call in sick. wink.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
funnybird
post Nov 25 2008, 04:52 AM
Post #2643

Hardcore BUSTie

I pulled a sickie today. There's been some shit happening at work, and this morning I just felt way too miserable and angry to deal with it so I just called in sick. Now I feel guilty about lying and will probably spend all day cleaning the flat as atonement.

--------------------
What I'm thinking is delicate. If I breathe I might lose it...

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 23 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #2644

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I do not feel gulity about not being with my family for thanksgiving. I need a break as I have been playing the role of dutiful daughter quite well recently. This means I can get shitfaced in peace with my crew.

confession: I only removed my lip hair because hubby asked me too. If I weren't married I would rock a mustache Frida Khalo style.

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Nov 22 2008, 07:55 PM
Post #2645

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: an extremely CUTE, good smelling T-mobile salesman was totally flirting with me; speaking low so I'd have to come closer to hear him. I still didn't switch to T-mobile, but dayum he was fine and even if he was just flirting to get a sale, I don't care. I so got hot flashes after that. LOL

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Nov 22 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #2646

sassygrrl

Confession: the cute nerdy guy is still emailing me about grad school. I'm sort of getting off on it, but have to remind myself that I have a great man. I'm just so wanting to ask old geeky college boy out for coffee. I know coffee can always lead to kissing and sex sometimes if I have my way.

Confession: Craving death by chocolate cheesecake and cuban food.

freckle, mcgeek is like that too I think. Today he bought me a few new bras(that actually fit me) and yoga pants. I think he thinks they're more useful gifts. I'm just a sucker for romance though. I'd love for him one day to write me a poem.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 22 2008, 10:06 AM
Post #2647

uh huh.

Even though I've been hanging out for a couple months now with one of his best friends, my big crush (I can't even say former crush, because I still totally have a crush on him, even though his friend I'm hanging out with is a good one) - and I were totally doing that kind of girl/guy pal flirting last night when out with a group of friends, and I was totally getting off on it. God, I just want to grab him and make out with him, and do all manner of bad things to him.

Fortunately, I am old enough to know when I have a good thing going on and that it ain't worth it.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 21 2008, 09:05 PM
Post #2648

the moistiest

confession: we're throwing a big house party tomorrow night, and both of my former crushes are going to be there. i can't wait to play them off of each other.

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Nov 21 2008, 07:30 PM
Post #2649

Hardcore BUSTie

Addendum: truthfully, it's not really my job I hate, but so many of the people I work with. I've been working in education since 2000, but the current school where I work boasts the worst group of adults I've ever had to work with. Seriously. The worst. I'm trying to make this my last year at this school and I can't wait to move on. I've had one interview already, but am still waiting to hear back from the school. They're taking their damn sweet time. Grrr. I want out. NOW.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 21 2008, 03:13 PM
Post #2650

beachcomber

ihateoly: have you tried painting your nails w/ coats & coats of clear nail polish & then peeling it off?
that is the ONLY thing that has worked for me, and I've been a nail biter for my entire life.
I buy the cheap N.Y.C. /artmatic stuff that's less than a buck & buy 3 or so at a time & stash them various places in the house/car/purse.
<currently on coat # 3 as we speak>

sassy: the mr is like that too, and we've been together forever.
in our case, bc we're old farts, I've learned to see romance in the small things he does for me, like buying me warm snuggly clothes before he leaves in the winter bc he knows I get cold easily.
- is it the same as him wowing me w/ candles & flowers? uhh NO. but it is his way of showing me he cares, and that's pretty wonderful in itself.

confession: I'm craving mass doses of greesy cheese pizza & moon pies.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Nov 21 2008, 02:57 PM
Post #2651

sassygrrl

Confession: I'm upset that Mcgeek isn't romantic.

+Quote Post
ihateoly
post Nov 20 2008, 09:54 PM
Post #2652

Hardcore BUSTie

I am affraid of failure to the extent that I am even affraid to try in the first place. I also can't stop biting my fingernails. I'm pushing 30 and I still am not quite sure what I want to do. I'm about to go back to school (because I never finished) this spring and I'm kinda freaked about how I am going to do. ((thirties)) I hate my job also. I know how it is.

--------------------
"Let's go dancing in high heels!"-Liz Lemmon

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Nov 20 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #2653

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job.

I've had one of those days.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 20 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #2654

the moistiest

Confession:

Last night I saw my BFF for possibly the last time. (she moved across country last summer and was sent here coincidentally for a training). We went out to eat and for a few drinks. I drove her back to the hotel, and we sat in my car and hugged and said goodbye. Then we had this kind of overwhelming moment where I KNEW that if I had initiated it, she would've kissed me...and if she had initiated it, I for sure would have kissed her. A long, lingering one.

but we just hugged a second time.

that reminds me of the tori amos quote re: her song raspberry swirl:

"The animus in me is Raspberry Swirl, I'm in love with my women friends, but I just don't eat pussy. But I'm in love with them. If I had a different sensibility, then you know I think I could, you know, really fulfill someone down there, where a lot of men in their lives don't. And eating pussy is a metaphor, too - it's about crawling in there, being with their juices, really being with them."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 20 2008, 01:23 PM
Post #2655

(o)(o)

(((tree)))

Confession: Now I don't know what to think of him.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Nov 20 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #2656

sassygrrl

((tree))

((syb)) I hate numbers.

Confession: Still in lust with an old boyfriend. It's more of an intellectual thing.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 20 2008, 06:07 AM
Post #2657

cryostat bitch

Confession:

Last night I saw my BFF for possibly the last time. (she moved across country last summer and was sent here coincidentally for a training). We went out to eat and for a few drinks. I drove her back to the hotel, and we sat in my car and hugged and said goodbye. Then we had this kind of overwhelming moment where I KNEW that if I had initiated it, she would've kissed me...and if she had initiated it, I for sure would have kissed her. A long, lingering one.

but we just hugged a second time.

I drove away with regrets.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Nov 19 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #2658

Hardcore BUSTie

(((syb))) I hate that kind of work too! Anything dealing with numbers causes part of my brain to shut down! My thoughts are with you hun.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Nov 19 2008, 06:43 AM
Post #2659

it's cards on the table time

I have decided not to stress myself out over the fact I am bad at accounts. My boss knew this when she hired me, I have been knocking myself out trying to balance out accounts (which I inherited with discrepancies). I'll do what I can but I cannot perform miracles, nor can I fix others' mistakes. This is not the primary thing I was hired to do.

I am never ever putting the fact I have any experience with accounts on my CV. I suck at them and I loathe this area of work. I can look after my own finances and that's about it.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Nov 18 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #2660

Hardcore BUSTie

the first is en vogue. i was in 5th grade, and it was on a school night, and i was tired. no 10 year old should be that tired/nerdy.

In January 2007, Amy Winehouse was doing a show, and tickets were $10. I had just heard of her, but decided at the last minute not to go. I regretted that when she got huge.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 131 132 133 134 135 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 1, 2014 - 02:30 PM