Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 263 264 265 266 267 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
erinjane
post Jun 26 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #5281

Hardcore BUSTie

I became a fairly strict vegetarian a few months ago and just accidently found out that my favourite beer is not veg friendly...but I'm going to drink my last few anyways.

In my defense, I am searching for an alternative, but I love my Stella Artois!

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dusty
post Jun 26 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #5282

Hardcore BUSTie

Hee.

Mandi, bestest once drunkenly heckled Warren Zevon at a concert I brought her to and he responded. I was a) embarassed and b) jealous that she actually made personal contact with him, y'know?

+Quote Post
yummymum
post Jun 26 2006, 11:17 AM
Post #5283

Hardcore BUSTie

Whew... I sort of made out with the male stripper at my friend's bachelorette party this weekend. Yeah, ok well, I definitely did. He was hot. I'm embarassed. But oh screw it! It was fun. LOL

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jun 26 2006, 09:40 AM
Post #5284

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Mandolyn....I totally know what you mean about the book. I feel that way about people who used to be in my life...like my lurkers. I want them to read something on here that makes them see how wrongly they judged me and how badly they have treated me and feel bad about it...but I never want them back into my life. And of course, I know that would never happen and even if it did...I would never know about it.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Jun 26 2006, 09:05 AM
Post #5285

Hardcore BUSTie

i want to write an autobiographical novel where i vilify everyone who's ever crunched my heart under heel. i want to write it so deftly and vaguely that they will know on some level that it's about them, and it will graw at them and they will feel massive guilt, and mourn the the loss of my friendship, love and respect.

my sister got last-minute, cheap 15th row seats for DAVE matthews saturday night and she was wearing a glittery t-shirt and when he came out to introduce the opening act, she got up on her seat and went fangirl and he smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

yeah. HATE HER.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 26 2006, 06:47 AM
Post #5286

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Yeah, whatever, George Costanza! Hee hee :-)

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 25 2006, 06:28 PM
Post #5287

belligerently lazy

I didn't not pull a whole salad in an open container out of the garbage at work yesterday and eat it....it was still good! and it was (sort of) on top!

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jun 25 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #5288

Hardcore BUSTie

My mom just told me about a younger guy who was trying to pick her up at a bar. She described him, told me his name, and...

I dated that guy a few years ago! I was hung up on my ex at the time and only went out with him a few times so I never introduced him to my mother.

I didn't tell my mother.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Jun 21 2006, 06:50 PM
Post #5289

PANTIES! ew.

For a few years now, I've horribly missed one of my old college friends. I want us to be friends again, but I'm being chicken when it comes to doing something about it, like first getting in touch with her. I am so close to calling her parents' house to find out where she is (I suspect she's still in the same town as the last time we saw each other), just as she did with mine several years ago when she was missing me. I bet she'd love to hear from me, just as I'd be thrilled to hear from her. Sigh.

+Quote Post
whammy_bar
post Jun 21 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #5290

Hardcore BUSTie

Rats. I have scared away miss katiebelle. She thinks I am mad at her. But really, I just want to know about new york. Of course, a lot of places are different if you live in them than if you visit.

London was funner to shop in than Rome or anywhere it italy, but if I wasn't visiting and actually trying to pay the assbite rent and make new friends, would I find it so riotsously fun? Don't know.

I am starting to be a prissy fussbot.

When I said I was better looking than most people (back there in this thread) I was being pretty delusional. Still, I do believe in the whole "using your illusion" thing. And I ain't hideous.

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jun 21 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #5291

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I am *this* far from asking an old friend of mine to come visit, so I can make like I have a boyfriend for a few days. I am jealous because all of my closest friends are coupled-up, and I am single.

I want to cry for no reason, other than I want a hug.

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jun 21 2006, 11:02 AM
Post #5292

Hardcore BUSTie

i want to quit my jobs and spend the rest of the summer curled up in my bed.

i always make plans to watch movies at my friend's house because then i get to fall asleep with his arm around me

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 21 2006, 10:53 AM
Post #5293

Hardcore BUSTie

I love the rain and storm winds and wish it would rain every single day.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jun 21 2006, 09:52 AM
Post #5294

the moistiest

it's been raining for weeks, and will continue to rain for a few more. today is the only nice day expected. i wish it were raining so that i wouldn't feel guilty about not wanting to leave my apartment.

i really like the confessions on a dancefloor cd.

i have many, many more pressing and important issues in my life than my weight, yet it's all i can think about, all day, every day.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jun 21 2006, 08:44 AM
Post #5295

cryostat bitch

my sexuality is becoming so strong it frightens me...i had to wake up three times last night to masturbate.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 21 2006, 08:24 AM
Post #5296

Hardcore BUSTie

missjane- that website is (of course you knew that already)for the UK, bummer. I'm sure if I look tho, I can find something stateside.
I want the fake tickets, to shame them into consciousness, as if.

confession: my mr drives a 4x4 truck, and I, til looking at missjanes's link, didn't realise it was just as guilty of the bad emissions.
however, he is a soldier, and does legitimately need something super rugged for his job.
he is also inordinately proud of the fact that his truck has not one inch of chrome or shiny anything on it, as it's not intended to be "pretty" but functional.
still, I'm a hypocrit :-(

are there really so many suv's in london? when we lived in germany, it was almost unusual to even see a minivan still (outside of those imported by us the American's), but that's been more than 3 years ago. it was refreshing.

I still have all that mail here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 21 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #5297

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I know, freckle, I'm seriously considering getting a custom-made bumper sticker that says "I'm not intimidated by your SUV!" because I'm sick of them speeding up behind me and riding my ass on the highway when I'm in the middle lane, already going at least 12 miles over the limit, just because they think they can scare me in my little Toyota Corolla. Bite me.

I love the fake parking tickets- do yours say something about "may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits and may you have a transmission failure at 4:00pm on the expressway?" I ran out of or lost mine a long time ago. Very sad :-(

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post Jun 21 2006, 04:57 AM
Post #5298

BUSTie

freckleface, you are not alone -

Stop Urban 4x4s

I have the fake parking tickets :-)

I hurt my back recently. I am still off work, even though I probably don't need to be.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 20 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #5299

Hardcore BUSTie

I am really biased against people who drive big, status-y-gas-guzzling/bad emission spewing vehicals.
like the giant sized suv's and so forth. it's one thing to have a large family to neccessate it, but where I live, it's almost entirely for appearances and I'm tired of almost daily nearly being run off the road by these monstrosities who think they own the road.
minivans were bad enough, but now they are almost preferable.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dusty
post Jun 20 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #5300

Hardcore BUSTie

Suddenly, I feel angry/on the edge of tears all the time, as though I were PMS-ing. Is this menopause? Am I over stressed? Do I need to take more time to just do what I want to do, ie. make art, instead of doing things other people expect of me?

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 263 264 265 266 267 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 20, 2014 - 08:43 PM