Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 287 288 289 290 291 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
miss_jane
post May 11 2006, 03:54 AM
Post #5761

BUSTie

missladyj, ditto on the dark bathrooms. Any room actually. Usually if the light isn't near the door, I just don't go in, even if I really need to. Even opening the door on a dark room really freaks me out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bilka
post May 11 2006, 02:38 AM
Post #5762

BUSTie

I will always resent my partner's parents for trying to convince him that I wasn't good enough for him because I didn't answer the question of whether I wanted a cup of tea in a chripy voice like his brothers ex. Also because when I was unemployed for six months and completely depressed, they tried to make him think I was a bad person because I hadn't cleaned the house - even though we lived with three other men.

I stupidly felt like a piece of crap for a very long time. Although I like to believe that fogiveness can set you free, I cannot forgive these people. It's so bad that I'm not sure I want to get married anymore as I do not want these people at the wedding. The same goes for his brother.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 10 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #5763

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I slept with a stuffed animal until I was 19 too. It was a cow I got when I was six, and it's in my closet. If I could get away with it, I would probably still sleep with it.

Buttons remind me of my grandma, who had several jars of them in her house. I used to play with them and still wonder what happened to them.

If I could get away with it, I would drink a lot more too.

I want to try cocaine and a host of other drugs.

...and that's enough for me today.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 10 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #5764

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I still sleep with a bear. And I'm not ashamed of it.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
venetia
post May 10 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #5765

Hardcore BUSTie

OMFG Doodlebug my partner had that same phobia as a child and struggled hard to overcme it. He once saw a whole jar of buttons and freaked out bigtime.

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 10 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #5766

DOODLEBUG!!!

i love buttons. especially ones made out of shell, i have a collection of them. i have the opposite of your phobia.

i pretend to be nicer than i really am.

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post May 10 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #5767

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

I didn't get a cat until I was 27 because I was secretly afraid I would be cruel to it. I have never harmed an animal but every time I looked at kittens to adopt I had nightmares for weeks that I beat them with a baseball bat. Vivid, terrifying nightmares because in them I didn't feel anger or any emotion at all.

When I woke up I would cry.

I've never told anyone.

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post May 10 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #5768

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

I still sleep with a teddy, a tweetie-pie, unless I'm in bed with the boy and I'm cuddling him.

baby steps ... this is becoming easier ... confessions prompted by others and jumping on the bandwagon helps.

I can't talk about blood or veins or hearts pumping because then I feel the blood flowing through my fingers and I begin to pulsate; it's doing it now and I'll need to stop typing and hold them to make them stop.

My suicide attempt was and always will be the biggest mistake of my life, and the one that causes the most pain.

missladyj, there's a dream thread in media_whores.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 10 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #5769

(o)(o)

Ginger I also slept with a bear until I was around 20. Her name is Green Bear, and I couldn't sleep without knowing where it was. (I don't remember my exact age).

I drool tons when I sleep.

I love looking at my vagina in the mirror, I thinks it is the greatest.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
loli
post May 10 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #5770

BUSTie

I still sleep with a special pillow.
I ignore the smell of weed when I visit client's homes and am supposed to be looking out for these things.
I am scared that my friends are all going to have children and I will never see them again.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post May 10 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #5771

Hardcore BUSTie

In high school I used to used to lie a lot. I actually told people I had sex w/ several guys just so I wouldn't feel pressure to lose my virginity. No matter how crazy the lies got I never cracked and confessed. No one ever knew I was lieing. Until now my husband is the only person who knows and when I confessed all of the juicy details to him, he was shocked and horrified.

I sometimes wonder if my husband would be mad if I wanted a girlfriend on the side.

I slept with a teddy bear until I 19.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post May 10 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #5772

Hardcore BUSTie

I read my sister's diary and never told her. I never forgot the line about Barry with his shit brown eyes

I pick my nose in the car

I am afraid of the dark and slept with a nightlight unitl I was 10

I can't walk into a bathroom if the lights are not on first,if the lights are not on I will stick my hand in to find the lights, if the light isn't near the door, I freak the fuck out.

ever since I had the dream that I was facing the devil with a priest behind me and his hands covering my eyes saying mary full of grace over and over then just saying marymarymarymarymary, I have had to go to sleep with the hall light on.

the dream was all the stranger because I am jewish maybe we need a thread about dreams?

+Quote Post
smurfin
post May 10 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #5773

BUSTie

I dislike my bf's brother. I dislike my bf's best friend. He doesn't know this.

I am secretly scared because I feel my parents like my sister much more than me.

I am scared because I think they're right.

+Quote Post
mornington
post May 10 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #5774

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

i am turning into my mother. This scares me, because I do not want to live my mother's life so far.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post May 10 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #5775

Pacifism kicks ass!

((((((((CrasyOldCatLady)))))))))) Me too. It's so scary being in such a new place. I don't even know how to begin to make friends. It's just been too long.

+Quote Post
la_sirena
post May 10 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #5776

I was arrested for shoplifting when I was 16. My parents are the only other people who know.

whew!

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 10 2006, 02:50 PM
Post #5777

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I have this inexplicable phobia where ordinary buttons freak me out and give me "cold fingers" down my spine. I've had it since I was a little kid; it's never gone away. I don't like them. I don't own any clothes with them, except my jeans and my blazer, and it only works for me because the jeans buttons aren't sewn, and the jacket buttons are covered - although I often feel suspicious about the latter ones. (I don't mind other people wearing them, but not me.) I can't sleep on/in button-down bedding, and I can't tolerate curtains with buttoned tabs. The kind of buttons with the thread holes that show on the front are the worst for me. I avoid even touching them. And I especially hate buttons when they are wet. I don't even like saying, writing, or reading the word "button," except in an electronics context. (I am even creeping myself out re-reading this post.) I don't know what it is. It's possibly the weirdest, most insane phobia on the planet. And yes, this is absolutely true.

Thanks, aquagirl. Validation DOES help!

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post May 10 2006, 02:44 PM
Post #5778

the moistiest

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 10 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #5779

Hardcore BUSTie

I think very poorly of myself and think that I am very very unattractive. So much so that I avoid social interaction with "real" people because it makes me sad to see "pretty" people and feel the way I do about myself. I guess I am embarassed of myself. It took several attempts for me to have the courage to post the pic of my new haircut on here and I still go back and compare myself to pics I've seen of (other) beautiful BUSTIES. I don't even know how to be pretty, even though I have an idea of what pretty is to me.

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post May 10 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #5780

BUSTie

For over half the time I was with my ex, I was in love with the person I am with now.

I believe I will spend the rest of my life with him. This is a secret because if I tell any of my friends they will take the piss, call me old fashioned, and tease me about being "anti-feminist".

These friends that i speak of are from my high school. I can't be bothered being friends with them any more but feel too guilty to take them out of my myspace top 8. I wish that I was still friends with most of them. 3 at the most. Possibly only 2.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 287 288 289 290 291 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 07:52 AM