Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 289 290 291 292 293 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
llamas
post May 10 2006, 07:10 AM
Post #5801

Hardcore BUSTie

Pretty much every time I go to walmart, I 'accidentally' leave a lipstick or something in the bottom of the cart. It makes me feel better about shopping there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
alligator
post May 10 2006, 07:04 AM
Post #5802

Hardcore BUSTie

I pee in other people's showers.

Ya know, this shower urination thing is so widespread that perhaps it doesn't qualify for 'confession?' Just wondering.

+Quote Post
tallgirl
post May 10 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #5803

BUSTie

If I knew then what I know now, I'd never have had my child.

My intelligence is tempered by my tenuous grasp on sanity, and no matter how medicated I am, I still think about suicide every day.

I worked my ass off to get my CPA license, but it doesn't make me happy. I love performing on the stage, but I don't have the guts to persue it.

There's several things I need to do and a million things I want to do, but instead of doing any of them I routinely just sit on the couch and turn my brain off in front of the television and hate myself for it.

This thread scares me.

--------------------
One day... one day there will be peace in my heart, order in my head, and simple silence all around. I just hope I live to see it.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 10 2006, 05:46 AM
Post #5804

Hardcore BUSTie

I also pee in the shower.. not always, but how liberating!

I stole a set of brightly colored fish imprinted bread plates from red lobster. and a small dipping bowl too, and tried to get one of the big platters (aka ' the holy grail')but never had a purse big enough w/ me. I was always ready to say if caught doing it " what? you mean they don't come with the meal?"
after that it was a pizza spatula in Einseidlerhoff, then a tiny silver spoon from a cafe above wal-mart in Trier, and a coaster from a cafe' in belgium ; tried to take the coke bottle from the cafe' next to our hotel in Paris but the proprieter literally chased me down, very embarrassing, though I did manage to get the one at the pub in Ireland.

I still buy & read cosmo, even tho there is little I can relate to anymore and hold most of it in contempt.

I sit in the sun and collect freckles on my face, bc I feel I am not pretty enough to get attention there otherwise, and just recently began to realise how much damage I have probably been doing to my skin. ironically, I otherwise nearly totally avoid the sun altogether bc I burn.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post May 10 2006, 04:27 AM
Post #5805

BUSTie

la sirena - lets just keep seconding and thirding and fourthing each other about it!

I have contempt for women who buy beauty magazines, who have cosmetic surgery and prefer to be beautiful than intelligent, but I spend at least half an hour a day looking in the mirror, I didn't get a piercing because I thought it'd make me less pretty and I feel better about seeing my boyfriends exes because I believe myself to be prettier than them.

My boyfriend thinks I don't like a woman he works with because she is silly and immature. Really I'm jealous because she is pregnant.

I shoplift. Not because I need the things, but just because I can.

I also pee in the shower.

+Quote Post
venetia
post May 10 2006, 01:47 AM
Post #5806

Hardcore BUSTie

I pee in the shower too. I tell myself it's to practice my standing-up aim (at the plughole, so no wees gets me on the feet!) but in reality I never pee standing up anymore because I don't frequent bars and I never go anywhere. Oh and I would die if M knew I did this.

+Quote Post
la_sirena
post May 10 2006, 12:04 AM
Post #5807

oh-thanks culturehandy for starting this great thread!

I occasionally peak into my boyfriend's email.

and miss_jane, I'll have to second (or third?) you right back about not feeling creative, witty, smart, or radical enough to get into political activism. But I still feel passionately beyond words about it.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 9 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #5808

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I talk a lot to myself as well. In fact, I can keep up a conversation with myself better than I can with most people.

I strongly dislike one of my coworkers, mainly because I'm jealous of her looks and she gets along better with my coworkers than I do.

Occasionally, I go into a bookstore like Barnes & Noble and put something like Bitch or Adbusters in front of, say, Cosmo. It makes me feel better.

When I'm sleeping alone, I need to have the radio or a light on because I'm scared otherwise. (Also, I like to read right before I go to sleep, so the light is sometimes left on anyway.)

I want my workplace to burn to the ground too.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 9 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #5809

i don't shower.

imagine if i peed in the bath, ha! now that would be a confession.

i talk to myself. a LOT. meh, there are no other adults in the house, what the fuck. little sometimes thinks i'm talking to him and is all like "what, mom?" if he only knew how crazy his mother is.

i strongly dislike four out of five of my coworkers. no really, bitches the lot of them.

i can't stop reading late, late into the night. great novel or crappy brain candy, i don't put the book down until way, Way too late and then i'm dead when the alarm goes off at 6am. crap.

not a day goes by that i don't want to take a drink. or three.

+Quote Post
edie52
post May 9 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #5810

Hardcore BUSTie

I pee in the shower too. And, the other day, I pooed in a toilet in a an abandoned house with no running water.

I wish I could use my breasts to get attention.

I used to read my roommate's journal.

My biggest fear is that life will disappoint me.

+Quote Post
saktii
post May 9 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #5811

Hardcore BUSTie

Ginger--
I worked in a factory once. I couldn't take it. One day, after about 9 months, I walked up to my boss and said, "I quit. I'd rather be unemployed and broke than go crazy from working in this place."

--------------------
[font=Comic Sans Ms][b][i]"I found God and all his devils inside her.."[color=#CC0000]

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post May 9 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #5812

Hardcore BUSTie

I pray the factory I work at will go out of business or burn to the ground.

I fear I will get stuck working there for the rest of my life.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
aquagirl2
post May 9 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #5813

Hardcore BUSTie

Poor Doodle. That's terrible that it has been causing you so much shame! You shouldn't feel bad about that! I think it sounds like a good solution. Good lord, what should you have done? cut your head off? Nothing's worse than dental problems. It's not like you wanted to buy a pair of shoes. (But if you did, I wouldn't judge you.)

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 9 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #5814

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I spent $28 my friend collected from people in her dorm for me to donate to the AIDSWalk I was doing. I couldn't make it to the walk so the money was just sitting there. Not like I bought bread to feed my starving children or anything either. Someday I will donate at least $28 to an AIDS charity.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 9 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #5815

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I ditto peeing in the shower.

When I was 24, I sold my grandfather's fiddle to pay for some dental work, because I was experiencing sheer agony. My father had just paid to have the fiddle restored so he could give it to me, but I didn't think I could ask him to help pay the dentist, because he'd just helped pay my rent that month. I cried and cried and cried until I wanted to die. And then I told my dad I lost it in a move. My dad has been dead for 6 years; I never told him the truth. I'm 37, and I still feel like the biggest shitheel ever.

I have never told anyone, until now.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 9 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #5816

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I donate my boyfriends clothes, without telling him, if I don't like them. (Just to prevent him from being a CoF- I can't tell you how many of those truck stop t-shirts I've gotten rid of, the ones with the cheesy pictures of eagles and Native Americans...he usually has much better taste- I don't get why he has them!)

I can't stand one of his best friends and I'm holding out on telling him why until I can really use it as a bargaining chip (I really don't want this guy in my wedding party someday!) I also can't stand the best friend's wife and whenever I hear how miserable she is being pregnant, I take a great deal of joy in it. ETA: Just checked her blog- she's at 16 weeks and still pukin'- ha ha!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 9 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #5817

(o)(o)

I also use my breasts to get others attention.

I like to be degreaded during sex

I have stolen money from an ex employer as well, but they were such assholes I don't feel bad about it.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
saktii
post May 9 2006, 04:43 PM
Post #5818

Hardcore BUSTie

I want to call my ex-roommate's parents up at their store and tell them that their daughter is a cocaine addict with a controlling addict boyfriend

I secretly hope my male best friend dumps his girlfriend someday, and I call her "potato girl" behind her back

--------------------
[font=Comic Sans Ms][b][i]"I found God and all his devils inside her.."[color=#CC0000]

+Quote Post
missladyj
post May 9 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #5819

Hardcore BUSTie

I pee in the shower too

+Quote Post
missladyj
post May 9 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #5820

Hardcore BUSTie

I smile politely and say hello to coworkers I hate

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 289 290 291 292 293 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 1, 2014 - 10:48 PM