The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quotes: Feminist, inspiring, humourous, or stupid quotes.
demoness
post May 18 2006, 03:18 PM
Post #1

BUSTie

Grrrrrrrrr....i hate double clicking.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
demoness
post May 18 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

Oops! Sorry my bad rose. I actually looked if there were any similar threads but couldnt find any. Didnt see that thread. If you'd like perhaps we could delete this thread and ill continue on from there. Thanks for telling me though:-) (im still a newbie so im not quite fimiliar with everything yet).

+Quote Post
demoness
post May 18 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

Oops! Sorry my bad rose. I actually looked if there were any similar threads but couldnt find any. Didnt see that thread. If you'd like perhaps we could delete this thread and ill continue on from there. Thanks for telling me though:-) (im still a newbie so im not quite fimiliar with everything yet).

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post May 18 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #4

Pacifism kicks ass!

Hi, demoness. In case you didn't know, we already have an existing thread for quotes. It's called Something To Think About ... The Quote of the Day Thread and it's over in As The World Turns. Please place all of your interesting and inspiring quotes in the existing thread. Thanks!

Also, please stop by The Bust Community Forum before starting any new threads. The Lounge runs on some pretty old software which develops a LOT of problems when we have too many threads, so we try to keep things to a minimum by asking questions there first. Thanks and welcome to Bust!

+Quote Post
demoness
post May 18 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #5

BUSTie

Quotes of the day:
-A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.
-In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 04:22 AM