The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I love Jessikafessika, but she eats my soul.
doodlebug
post Jun 5 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #1

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

My apologies to everyone for bumping this creepy troll's thread, but I feel I must. Let's let the thread die after this.

Stalking
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stalking is a legal term for repeated harassment or other forms of invasion of a person's privacy in a manner that causes fear to its target. Statutes vary between jurisdiction but may include such acts as:

* repeated following;
* unwanted contact (by letter or other means of communication);
* observing a person's actions closely for an extended period of time; or
* contacting family members, friends, or associates of a target inappropriately;

Motives

Many stalking cases come out of previous relationships, and are conducted by people who are otherwise considered "normal". A sizable minority of stalking cases, typically the more severe and lengthy ones, are sometimes done out of a pathological obsession or derangement. Stalking is often a form of psychological abuse.

Stalking may involve the intent to acquire private information or objects. Common victims of stalking include:

* ex-husbands/wives
* ex-boyfriends/girlfriends (somebody stalking an ex-lover whom they want back, or even a present lover of an ex-lover, or other cases of unrequited love)
* people in highly visible or social professions, such as teachers, counsellors, doctors and celebrities (a fan stalking a celebrity, or public figure)
* prominent dissidents, political or otherwise
* whistleblowers, activists, revenge for hire

Mullen et al (2000) identify six types of stalkers:

Rejection stalkers: pursue their victims in order to reverse, correct or avenge a rejection (e.g. divorce, separation, termination).

Resentful stalkers: pursue a vendetta because of a sense of grievance against the victims - motivated mainly by the desire to frighten and distress the victim.

Intimacy seekers: The intimacy seeker seeks to establish an intimate, loving relationship with their victim. To them, the victim is a long sought-after soul mate, and they were meant to be together. Also, they may have the delusion that the victim is in love with them--usually called erotomania.

Eroto-manic stalker: This stalker believes that the victim is in love with them. The erotomaniac reinterprets what their victim says and does to support the delusion, and is convinced that the imagined romance will eventually become a permanent union. They often target a celebrity or a person of a higher social status.

Incompetent suitor: despite poor social/courting skills, possess a sense of entitlement to an intimate relationship with those who have attracted their amorous interest.

Predatory stalker: spy on the victim in to prepare and plan an attack - usually sexual – on the victim.

more

So, YES, thefedupex, you ARE A stalker. Get help.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 5 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #2

Big Fat Bitch

Is patheti-sad a word? Because it should be.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 5 2006, 07:34 PM
Post #3

Big Fat Bitch

TROLL!

Oh, sweet Jesus! Go away! I cannot believe you started a new thread for this. You're not going to garner any support here. You sound like a psycho/stalker. Like I said before, passive aggressive much? LET HER GO! YOU WILL LOVE AGAIN. NOBODY here wants to listen to your belly aching/shit talking. GROW UP! SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE! There's no advice to be given. You can put the spoilt milk in the fridge for a few more weeks, but it isn't going to be fresh & good again no matter how badly you want it to be! LET HER GO! YOU *deserve* goodness just as much as the rest of us & if she ain't it, she ain't it. You can't force her. Greener pastures & all that. This passive aggressive shit is so not kosher. Do you think that outing her like this is gonna earn you any points? NO! DOUBLE NO!! She's just gonna think you're a loony dick & be glad that she's rid of you.

Dude! Where is the new software? IGNORE BUTTON, PLEASE!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 5 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #4

editted. whoops, sorry girls.

+Quote Post
thefedupex
post Jun 5 2006, 03:52 PM
Post #5

Oh yea, about three weeks before all this she told me that the IT guy at her job seemed to be hitting on her- bought her lunch too. She wrote here on Bust also that this guy was 'the computer guy' who she told all of you here that she had a crush on...

its all so frustrating.

I want to get her out of my head and move on, but every time I do, my heart wanders off to think of her. When I love someone, I don't give up.

what to do...
I wish she'd just stop and realize how much I want her and love her.

+Quote Post
thefedupex
post Jun 5 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #6

One of the members of this site- jessikafessika used to be my girl. We dated long distance for 3 years and I spent the last year trying to fight for her love.

After new years eve, when I drove home from buffalo, she became very introverted like she often does, and wouldn't answer any of my calls from the 6 hour car ride home till one week later.

She told me she needed 'a break', then cut off communication again totally. I freaked out; when I freak out, I tend to panic, think the worst, and behave erratically, I will admit it. But I was so in love with this girl and still am.

Flash forward to now- June 2006.
Despite numerous unanswered calls and repeatedly telling me she didn't want a relationship, and also telling me she loves me, we've gotten together, spent days together in motels since, fooled around but didn't have intercourse (her idea not mine), fought, made up, laughed, cried, you name it.

She came to visit me last memorial day weekend, we had plans to get together on short notice to go camping- I made a noble effort to get a campsite on such short notice, and consequentially, I couldn't get a site before she came- I kept her abreast of all the stages of me trying to make our plans come through, and even offered backup plans- get a hotel in the same area, go hiking etc, or atlantic city in a posh room, she didn't agree or disagree on either, but said, "no gambling"- fine.

The night I picked her up from the airport, she seemed fine, affectionate, somewhat talkative, and at one point we almost even had sex- but she asked me if I had a condom, and I didn't. We eventually fell asleep holding each other.

My dilemma is what happened next:
The next morning she woke up suddenly and said, "we aren't going camping, are we". I tried to come up with alternatives given the situation, and she got very frustrated, mad, yelled accused me of lying to her and bringing her here on false pretenses, then stayed in bed motionless for 5 hours.

The whole time, I tried to make other plans, I had money to burn, a brand new car, and we were together, nothing but potential.

She then said she was leaving, and attempted to get a bus back to buffalo which would have taken her 9 hours, rather than the 1 hour on the plane ticket I had already bought for her.

To make a long story slightly shorter, we went out for dinner and a movie after she calmed down, went to bed- again, sexual contact but no sex- and again when she woke up, she started fighting with me. I bought her a plane ticket change immediately and watched her pack in disbelief of all that happened. About an hour or less before her plane was to leave, I told her how much I really didnt want her to go, when she turned to me and said, "well maybe we could switch the flight". It was too late.

We barely talked on the way to the plane, but I held her hand for some time right as I dropped her off, and she said it "wasn't my fault", no kidding.

She didn't call me when she landed, no big deal considering all that happened. I was about to log her user off of my computer which she left logged in, and noticed her yahoo was open but not logged in, password already typed in; ok, I gave in and logged in under this unfamiliar to me screenname she had up.

This is where I met her firend, I believe she referred to him as Josh on Bust in another thread. As I was talking to this guy- he never once thought it was jessica, he immediately went in to bashing me, calling me by my full name, and calling me a piece of shit. Then the phone rings- its Jessica hysterical telling me to log off her name immediately. I start asking who this guy is, how he knows me, and why she was talking shit about me to a stranger- she answered nothing, but was practically in tears telling me how I ruined everything- she apparently lied to him, telling him she was going on a camping trip with girlfriends.

A few hours later, she calls me to apologize for yelling at me, but not for anything regarding this yahoo buddy lover of hers.

I went in to how much I love her and how much she has actively tied to sabatoge our relationship and bring me to a frenzy- all this inbetween points where I never doubted her love for me, when she was affectionate, loving, making sincere efforts to show me she cared. Of course when I held up the mirror, she became agitated again and hung up on me.

We havent talked in a week, had like 2 handful of lines instant messages- Ive really tried to forget her and move on, but I really love her. I don't want to be a chump, but my heart is too big, and it drives me crazy to think of forgetting her. I meet other women lately too, but my mind goes back to my troubled jessica and all she means to me.

We planned to live together, even actively talked of getting married, but here we are- I'm still alone here in nyc, and shes way up in buffalo, and we don't seem to stand a chance.

But I love her so.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30, 2014 - 03:44 PM