The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> Boyfriend put on my bra & panties
venetia
post Jun 11 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

I can't actually think of anything that an erect penis wouldn't look good with. They're just damn sexy, and if they're wearing something it's like unwrapping a present.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 11 2006, 09:18 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

oh well ill let them take me lingerie shopping, now THAT is hot. letting them pick it out for me and stuff, i am SO there. i am also thinking that if a guys junk could fit in my underwear, that would present a whole other problematic issue:-)

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jun 11 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #3

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

word, AP

We don't have this problem (? issue? kink?), since neither of us particularly cares for underwear of any variety. Eep! No coverage for my ladybits...except the large boobehs. Can't go without bras. Hurts too much.

I'm picturing Mr.Luci in something sheer right now, and frankly, it's not sexy, because I know he would be striking some sort of Captain America hands-on-hips pose and I would fall on my ass laughing at him.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 11 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #4

Big Fat Bitch

Maybe I'm a perv (Okay, yes, I'm a *total* pervert & admit it freely. I let my freak flag fly.) but I think it's cool. I say boxer briefs or commando. For some reason I think it's really hot to be able to take a guy shopping for lingerie. I've tried on/let boys buy me stuff, & for them to to get in on the action is groovy like a record. Sexy is sexy is sexy is sexy. I don't have gender issues & I figure a garment is a garment. If it makes us both feel good so be it.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
cleanoldguy
post Jun 11 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #5

BUSTie

Not trying to change anyone's personal preference -- far from it -- but my wife agrees with auralpoison. When she puts on her fancy undies and invites me into the bedroom, she often lays out a pair of her silk panties for me to wear, too. She says I feel good to her through the silk, same as she feels good to me through her panties. I ain't fighting it. It's incredibly sexy and I wish I had thought to ask for it years ago.

Which reminds me: many years ago, a girlfriend told me that one of her favorite ways to masturbate was through her panties. I asked why, thinking it would be better to touch yourself directly. She answered, "Because it's sexier through the nylon." I didn't think to ask for details, like if she meant the way it felt to her fingers, to her pussy, or both, or what. At the moment, I was too excited to frame any questions....

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 11 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

silk boxers are one thing i think i could handle, but in my underwear nooo way. maybe i am just a big prude in that department. in fact, even boxer briefs are far from my favorite although it seems like the older guys i like prefer those. i also think its reminds me of strippers which completely and totally gross me out.

maybe i should try and get over these things, or maybe its just a personal preference i cant change. oh well.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
john
post Jun 10 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #7

BUSTie

Right on, alligator!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 10 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #8

Big Fat Bitch

As long as he isn't stretching out my pricey LaPerla, I'm down. I think it's crazy hot. I've dated 'crazy boxer short guy' & hey, 'I'ma put your draws on' guy is hotter. Silky draws feel good on my shit, it's gonna feel good on his, too. If his dick feels good, he's gonna make my yoni feel good, dig? You always see silk boxers, why not silk briefs? Better than tighty whitey, any day. Gimmee that Eddie Izzard action!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 10 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #9

Hardcore BUSTie

i have to say, this feeling that boys in panties is hot has me completely baffled. is this a generally widespread feeling among women? because if i found my BF in panties i dont think i could run fast enough in the other direction. i like my men all manly in boxers. panties makes me think hes hiding something from me. just the thought of that is kinda grossing me out, i wonder why.

--------------------

+Quote Post
alligator
post Jun 10 2006, 07:42 PM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh.

Duh.

Well, it's still good general advice, just the same.

I need to stop posting while on drugs.

+Quote Post
venetia
post Jun 10 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

Um, reread Pepper's post in context, Alligator. She was explaining the secret of her success, not asking.

+Quote Post
alligator
post Jun 10 2006, 11:41 AM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

The great fear of guys when it comes to "letting go" is that they'll go a step too weird and offend / repulse / frighten you off.

"Those boys," Pepper, need to know that the worst reaction you'll give them is "Nah, I'm not into that" and they won't be mocked, condemned or belittled if they share something kinky with you.

Convince them of that, and the freak floodgates will burst open. Guaranteed.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 9 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #13

how DO i get those boys to do freaky things with me anyhow? i could tell you stories about my shenanigans that would curl your hair! i guess my boys have always just aimed to please. that and i pick freaky sexual wierdos as the lucky ones i let into my pants. wouldn't have it any other way in fact. i lurves me some kink. if he can't be brave and daring how the heck is he gonna keep me entertained? and if he minds what other people think, well, let me just say that he'd have to gag me every time to keep the whole neighbourhood from knowing what we was up to. heh heh. i just ain't that shy.

boys in panties are sexy. didja check out the manties?

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post Jun 9 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

monht - You can definitely take *pepper* seriously and I must say that I have had more then a few boyfriends, back in the day, that liked to goof around by trying on my bra's or panties, hell, trying on all sorts of my clothes! I used to have a boyfriend that wore skirts (out on the town) on a regular basis! I even have pictures of my 1st hubby prancing about in this horrendous cropped hand knit, bright ass colored mini sweater with some huge flower things on his head and a full face of makeup looking like Chiquita Banana and NO it wasn't Halloween..... it was like a tuesday afternoon of a very normal week in our very normal, military life......
playing about like this is just not a huge deal and it doesn't change your fella's sexual orientation in the least, no matter what other peoples opinion of it is..... I would just have fun with it and be GLAD you have a fella who LIKES to have FUN with you! Alot of women aren't that lucky, I know.....
Oh yeah, AND welcome to BUST! :-) :-)

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 9 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #15

Big Fat Bitch

I pm'd you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
monht85
post Jun 9 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #16

Pepper,

Thanks for making me feel better. I am not sure if I can take you seriously though.
How did you get all these boys into your undies ?
Do you really think this goes on more than most would think ?
I know guys will never admit to it!
Anyway, I will admit it was lots of fun before my roommate showed up.

+Quote Post
isabelle
post Jun 9 2006, 10:29 AM
Post #17

What is normal? Not a word I'm crazy about.
My boyfriend put on a cotton nightie I had, and I thought it was sexy as hell. Especially after a pulled him into the shower and got it wet.

I hope that he can take the sting out of your roommates teasing by refusing to let it bother him. He should laugh and admit to having a silly fun time with his girl.

The roommate though, should respect your privacy if asked too.

Oh well that's my two cents and then some.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 8 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #18

and in the meantime, i don't think i have had a boyfriend that i HAVEN'T dressed up in my bra and panties. isn't that just a given at some point in the relationship? if someone catches me out doing something strange and bizarre i just counter with "ooh ya, our sex life is da bomb, he is So Freaking Kinky!" it always makes him feel like a king. Let that Freak Flag Fly i always say!
check us out in the general sex thread.

+Quote Post
amilita
post Jun 8 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #19

Me-yow!

Hi, monht, welcome to BUST!

I'm sure you didn't know it, but it works much better if you don't just start a new thread if you have a question/topic, but instead look for an existing thread to see if it will fit somewhere else...in your case, this could have gone in the General Relationship Advice thread. You could cut/paste this post into that thread.

This way, we don't overwhelm the software and end up with a huge backload of dying threads!

If you have something that doesn't seem to fit anywhere, come on over to the Community Forum to ask if there is enough interest to start a new thread on that topic.

And while you're at it, stop the For the Newbies thread to introduce yourself!

+Quote Post
monht85
post Jun 8 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #1

The other night while I was folding my laudry, my boyfiend of 3 months started playing with one of my lacey pushup bras. He had had a few drinks. I finally told him that since he liked it so much that he should have to put it on. Well after some wrestling and prodding he was wearing the bra stuffed with some handy socks. Much to my shagrin my boyfriend is about my size. Soon after that I spied the matching full back panties and before he knew it he had those on also. I almost died of laughter he looked so funny, and pretty. Soon I had him dancing to some music. Unfortunatly because of the music neither of us heard my roomatate come home unexpectedly. She caught my boyfriend red faced in my lacey attire and squeled with joy and laughter. They don't get along very well so She had a field day teasing him.

Anyway I don't want anyone to find out about this. She thinks this incident is fair game.
I am worried about what people will think about my boyfriend if this gets out.
In retrospect I don't think many normal guys have put on their girlfriend's undies

+Quote Post
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 03:38 PM