Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Boyfriend put on my bra & panties
auralpoison
post Jan 1 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #1

Big Fat Bitch

It's crazy, innit? Those things make the junk look so fuckin' hawt. Even HB noticed that his equipment looked really good in them & started wearing them exclusively. I lurve them draws on a man.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jan 1 2009, 10:52 AM
Post #2

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Maybe off-topic but my bf bought the 2xist undies once without knowing that they were anything special and HO-LY COW! It is like a push-up bra for men. I wish he wore them everyday and nothing else. Seriously, whomever reads this, if your guy doesn't have them, buy them for him. biggrin.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
twelve_percent
post Dec 31 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

Ooooo, silky undies!

--------------------
Listen to my music and you will feel complete! www.myspace.com/kellyinezmusic

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 31 2008, 06:05 PM
Post #4

Big Fat Bitch

Sadly, this thread doesn't get enough play. Many of us are cool with the whole gender-fucky, cross-dressing thing. It's just fabric. And it's sex-ay to unwrap a new package!

I think it's kinda sad the way many straight men limit their draw options. Boxers, briefs, bikinis, boxer briefs. Cotton or silk or polyblend. There is a whole wide world of underwear out there. I wish more straight men took advantage of it.

It seems to me that in the gay community there are a lot of guys that have underwear fetishes. There are whole websites dedicated to guys in different forms of genital accoutrement. Jockstraps, 2xist, etc. Cute underpants that make the junk look hot. I likes it, I likes it a lot.

A gf of mine got divorced recently because her hubby was all secretive about his cross-dressing ways. It wasn't the panties that bothered her, it was his complete & total denial about it that pissed her off. She KNEW he was buying manties online, but he wouldn't own it, which led to all kinds of trust issues.

I'm wearing boxer briefs & a wifebeater right now. I like boxer briefs. They are comfy around the house & don't freak out the fedex guy like panties would.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
niki
post Dec 31 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #5

BUSTie

Is this thread still of interst to anyone? I'm a newbie who subscribed primarily because of this thread.

I'm a male who loves panties. My wife wears very modest, conservative underwear, and is beginning to wear boxers, but she loves to see me in sexy panties. We do role reversal in many other ways too.

+Quote Post
Christine Nectar...
post Sep 23 2008, 07:57 AM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

i didn't know this thread was here...a pleasant surprise so early in the morning. *yawn*
i've found that i like to wear men's undies, although i've never had any yearning to see my male partner in female knickers. i think i'm mostly attracted to anything androgenous, which seems to be the effect more of the men's briefs on me. outward clothes too, i love to go for a dapper manly attire. and the bf definately looks good in make-up and women's pants.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Sep 22 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #7

Most Likely Procrastinating

hi scott, welcome to bust!

PLEASE head to the newbies thread to post an official "hi, i'm new!" post (i know it looks like nothing in there right now but that's always been our newbies thread and only recently had to be deleted due to some serious troll action...just say hi or somethin, it's polite and it'll make people happy).

a couple helpful hints to keep on busties' good sides: don't start a new thread without getting a few other busties to second the idea in the community forum first, keep your posts topical to the threads you post 'em in, and doubleposting (posting the same exact thing in two different threads) is also frowned on. also, keep any self-promotion to the self-promotion thread.

we're self-moderating here so these guidelines are in place to help keep the board uncluttered.

i know a lot of this probably sounds unimportant, but we're pretty sensitive about our space here and if newbies give the impression of not respecting it, we can get vicious wink.gif

that said, we always love hearing from open-minded dudes, so do stick around (just please play by our rules).

and again...welcome!

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
BoyInPanties
post Sep 22 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #8

Hi there! I think this is a dead thread, but I wanted to post in it anyways.

I'm new to Bust. My name is Scott. I'm 31 yrs old, and I crossdress. I've been crossdressing most of my life.

I found this thread looking at crossdressing resources. I'm always curious to read about gender.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all!!

happy.gif

+Quote Post
lindseyreneecamp...
post May 11 2007, 02:06 AM
Post #9

hey i have got my husband in my dresses my mini skirts and even my cheerleading uniform and yes even my thongs and bikini i think it is sexy

+Quote Post
lingerie lover
post Feb 26 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(_octinoxate @ Jan 7 2007, 02:19 AM) *

not tmi at all! I really dig genderfuckiness of any sort. (And for the record, I think it's very cool that you're so open and comfortable about being t.) I too have had partners tell me that seeing me in men's underwear gives them the opposite of an erection, but whatevs. Lately my thing is letting my pants hang down low so's my boxers stick out of the top for any/all to see.

Why do you think some folks react so strongly (in a bad way, that is) to seeing their partner in the "wrong" underwear?

hey if my girlfriend can wear mens boxers why cant i wear her panties ther softer prettier and feel good

+Quote Post
lingerie lover
post Feb 26 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Polymorphism @ Jan 29 2007, 02:39 AM) *

You would be amazed how many guys do this. I actually had to research crossdressing in college for a psych class. You'd be suprised how many elected officials cannot make a speech in front of the house or senate without wearing panties and/or a bra. If I remember correctly, the stats are 1 in 100 men cross dress to some degree. Who would have known? It's much more common than you think.

Plus, it's really no big deal. I've worn bras and panties before. Most men have tried on a bra at one point in their lives. They get curious or whatever, their girlfriend dares them, ect. My fiancee requests it now, so it's a frequent thing. I really don't see what all the shock and wonder is about. A bra is just underwear.

i agree with you been wearin bras and panties long time there jus clothing but i sure enjoy wearin them its like a stress reliever.to be honest my girlfriend takes me shopping for all kinds of lingerie.which is a turn on in itsself i jus figure if ya cant beat them join them

+Quote Post
Polymorphism
post Jan 29 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #12

BUSTie

You would be amazed how many guys do this. I actually had to research crossdressing in college for a psych class. You'd be suprised how many elected officials cannot make a speech in front of the house or senate without wearing panties and/or a bra. If I remember correctly, the stats are 1 in 100 men cross dress to some degree. Who would have known? It's much more common than you think.

Plus, it's really no big deal. I've worn bras and panties before. Most men have tried on a bra at one point in their lives. They get curious or whatever, their girlfriend dares them, ect. My fiancee requests it now, so it's a frequent thing. I really don't see what all the shock and wonder is about. A bra is just underwear.

+Quote Post
_octinoxate
post Jan 7 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

not tmi at all! I really dig genderfuckiness of any sort. (And for the record, I think it's very cool that you're so open and comfortable about being t.) I too have had partners tell me that seeing me in men's underwear gives them the opposite of an erection, but whatevs. Lately my thing is letting my pants hang down low so's my boxers stick out of the top for any/all to see.

Why do you think some folks react so strongly (in a bad way, that is) to seeing their partner in the "wrong" underwear?

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 5 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #14

new highs in personal lows daily!

ok, i have to talk about the exact opposite. a while ago i had a gf who loved wearing tighty whiteys. i thought they looked so sexy on her, i started wearing them, which i haven't done since i was in jr high. now my latest ex gf gives me soooo much grief about it, it drives her nuts (ooooooh bad pun), cos half of the time that's what i wear, i she says, "women don't wear tighty whiteys!" this one does. and, --tmi-- i just love how my bulge looks in them. bulge+ boobs+tighty whiteys= hawtness...!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
cleanoldguy
post Dec 11 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #15

BUSTie

Just about to start Christmas shopping, and of course (as usual) Mrs. Clean will get some nice new panties. But this thread make me think: wouldn't it be a hoot if she got me some, too?

Did any of you Busties ever give your man lingerie in hopes of starting some mischief?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Nov 15 2006, 10:39 AM
Post #16

hevonen, hello. might i suggest that you stop by the community forum and the newbies thread to introduce yourself and check out the loose rules? we like having guys around, we just like to know who you are!

+Quote Post
hevonen
post Nov 14 2006, 10:58 PM
Post #17

Let me add my 2 cents worth. I am a straight male that enjoys wearing panties. I like the way they feel and support me. I love the fabrics available in panties vs. the straight cotton fabric that is typically available for me.
That's all I have to say about that

+Quote Post
maddy29
post Nov 7 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

heh-cause secretly most men want to dress up as a woman-do the whole thing up-pantyhose, skirt, heels, MAKEUP! i mean really think about how much fun we get to have with clothes and hair and makeup, etc. having boobs, smooth legs....

some men make SUCH pretty women! it's amazing to me sometimes.

i think my boy would like wearing silky panties, but would never admit it. hmm, maybe i'll try to get him into them. i did get him into some sexy black stretchy tight undies-he laughed at them at first cause he never wears briefs, but he wore them and said they were really comfy....yum!

+Quote Post
_octinoxate
post Nov 2 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

I spent the entire day in my ex's boxer briefs (though without him in them with me, pepper-style) and quite liked it. First of all, they were super comfy and didn't mosh up into my butt crack like women's panties do. And second, when I remembered I had them on it felt like a cool little secret, something vaguely subversive, gender-fucky, and sexual. I'm thinking about buying some more of my own...

But yeah, pepper, that is pretty hot.

Whu is it that so many men dress as women on events like Halloween, but not vice versa?

+Quote Post
cleanoldguy
post Nov 1 2006, 10:48 AM
Post #20

BUSTie

pepper said:

"we were making it the other day and he climbed Into my panties with me. sexiest thing EVER.

good thing that thong is made of super stretchy fabric. seriously.
i'm such a fantastically lucky woman."

---------------------

Yeah, pepper, but apparently nobody in the whole Bust world can top that, so there goes the thread!

Seriously, I though Halloween might bring out a few more tales of creative dressing, but I guess not. Oh well. We still wear whatever we're in the mood for at our house....and we laugh when we think what our ultra-square neighbors would think of it.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 19, 2014 - 11:49 AM