The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The New Lounge -- Problems, Suggestions & Stuff
lisa101
post Mar 28 2013, 03:36 AM
Post #1

Yes, My friend this forum site gives you right and true information.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kinky123
post Mar 25 2013, 11:23 PM
Post #2

Amazing information. Are these information real ??
Please tell me more about this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
webshophoff
post Feb 24 2013, 11:29 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

ohh hello ladies .. Thats awesome reply by all of you thanks to pass your priceless info here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
charlie31
post Feb 7 2013, 11:24 PM
Post #4

BUSTie

Thanks for your support.I really get some new information from your post.
It helps me a about about the topic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
megh
post Nov 4 2012, 11:36 AM
Post #5

BUSTie

This is the best way to get something new and different about yaz side effect. yaz side effect . I love the yaz side effect of this property life and people life.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post May 22 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

d'oh! Oh well. Thanks!

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 21 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #7

brown delicious

angie, I don't think we have the capability to attach files to PMs. I could be wrong though.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
angie_21
post May 20 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post a question, but I would like to send a pm with an attachment, and I have no idea how. All I can find is "manage my attachments" but I don't know how to upload or put attachments into the manager in the first place. The help menu says that if it's activated, I can send attachments in a pm. How do I activate it? Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 15 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #9

I cleared my cache (I say that like I know what I'm doing on this computer or something, ha!) a couple of weeks ago and now I have to sign in to the lounge every time I come to the site. Doesn't the cache thingy I dunno, fill back up again? Why can't I stay logged in? It's bugging me.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 11 2010, 12:27 AM
Post #10

Big Fat Bitch

Yes, Issy, you have to have a specific number of posts to start a new thread. We have had troubles with trolls starting dozens of nasty threads at a time, so that safety is in place.

Also, because we are a self-moderated board, it is standard operating procedure for one to go to the Community Forum to submit one's idea for a new thread for vetting by the Community. This is done because we discourage vanity threads/most topics already fit into a preexisting thread. This solution was reached by the Community as a whole to keep from gumming up the works around here. We all try to work together to keep the clutter to a minimum. One of the nicest things about the Lounge is that you don't have to wade through forty useless threads to find the one you are looking for. So if you have an idea, do drop on by & pitch it. If there's any interest, we'll let you know!

Oh, & I know at least eight of us joined that anti-labiaplasty group on FB that you posted!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
issy
post Mar 11 2010, 12:07 AM
Post #11

BUSTie

I tried to post a thread recently, and I keep getting an error message saying I don't have permission. Have I been blocked, or do you have to have so many posts before being able to start a thread?

--------------------
we may have just changed the world

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Dec 10 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

Has anyone PMed TPTB about these issues?

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
ketto
post Dec 10 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

I didn't realize there was an edit button expiry now either. As someone who works in a sensitive field, that makes me uncomfortable. I already feel like I edit myself somewhat because I'm worried about what folks may find (hence my name change in the last year and removing my location) but to know I can't change anything I post is a little unsettling, especially since I don't think any problems in the lounge have ever been related to editing posts.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Dec 10 2009, 07:14 AM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

maybe they wanted us to know THEY weren't going back and cleaning up or changing stuff we had said....at least, that's what i thought it was about.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 9 2009, 11:21 PM
Post #15

Big Fat Bitch

WORD.

With all the drama, I can understand why they did it. They didn't want anybody going back & trying to clean up any shit they might have said. But, I think we largely have more integrity than that & that we'd own our shit without that function being in place.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 9 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #16

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I didn't even realize it was doing that, seven. That's totally crappy. We need to go back to the old settings.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
sevenseconds
post Dec 9 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #17

Hardcore BUSTie

Word on the annoying little note.

Another issue: the edit function expiring in 10 minutes or so? I think people have always approached the more sensitive threads (like BDSM, anal, Sex Worker, and the overall licence to admit "who I cheated with last night" in every thread) with the feeling that they can say anything they feel like when they feel like it, and in case of "privacy decompression", if someone sniffs out their Bust habit, they can always go back and clean up the compromising posts. I've seen veteran Busties clean up their confessions months after posting them.
I feel the amazing openness and lack of self- censorship that I so enjoy about the Lounge was built up to this level partly because of this very factor - otherwise it is too open, i feel the cold wind blowing, so many eyes on us sweetly shooting it here. It's easy to forget that and feel intimate, but then it sucks when you remember, or are brutally reminded, and can't do anything about it.
So is this how it will be from now on?
I just have to make certain readjustments in my openness level if I am in a way carving in stone what I am saying here as part of my history forever. I'd like this change to be announced and discussed.
What do other Busties think?

But I admit I am a privacy freak, so I may be a minority on this.

This post has been edited by sevenseconds: Dec 9 2009, 09:23 PM

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH

+Quote Post
ketto
post Dec 9 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm not a fan of that either. I noticed it early last week. I don't really know what the point is especially since you have no idea what was edited.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 9 2009, 04:20 AM
Post #19

Big Fat Bitch

WORD! I have the odd "teh" that I'd like to edit or something won't strike me right after being posted & I want to fix it. Like, my last post here has that weird notation because I initially put "I'm a" instead of "I'ma". I know it seems finnicky, but I'm particular like that. This new "edited by @" thing is fucking with my OCD.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 8 2009, 01:25 PM
Post #20

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Ok, I know I shouldn't be this nitpicky and I should just sit on my hands and shut up and hope that the vol-mod thing works out....but why is there a notation thing made every time I edit a post? If I misspell a word and want to quickly change it before feeling stupid, why can't I do that without notifying the world? huh.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 10:04 PM